The Twist - v0.13

helper99

Jun 4, 2017
Ok, you can start talking to Julia and mom about the BJ scene. When that's done, you need to catch Julia in the hallway and lie to her about mom. She leaves her door open, so you can hide and wait in the wardrobe.
After that you'll need vid003, that's a video taken in Emma's house. First place camera at tv when waiting for glass of water after mowing the lawn. Next week collect vid003 and camera during waiting for glass of water.
Then connect usb to computer and show Billy vid003 (no money but he recoignizes Rick). Then show vid003 to Julia, who breaks up with Rick. In the evening (20:00-22:00) go to Julia's room. Sometimes (50/50) mom joins the ffm.
After that you can invite Julia to join you at the pool for some other ffm fun.

iv got to the part where iv showed here the video. iv been in the room hiding but that's as far as I get

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
iv got to the part where iv showed here the video. iv been in the room hiding but that's as far as I get
You've seen mom and Julia getting it on from the wardrobe?
If so, you can just enter Julia's room in the evening (20:00-22:00). She'll be in lingerie. You can have fun with Julia (or not, just say no) and sometimes mom joins you (be sure to have condom and lube ready). No need for hiding in the wardrobe anymore, just enter Julia's room.

helper99

Jun 4, 2017
You've seen mom and Julia getting it on from the wardrobe?
If so, you can just enter Julia's room in the evening (20:00-22:00). She'll be in lingerie. You can have fun with Julia (or not, just say no) and sometimes mom joins you (be sure to have condom and lube ready). No need for hiding in the wardrobe anymore, just enter Julia's room.

Yer iv now getten past that part. great game. thanks for the help

KsT

Nov 28, 2016
0.09 Public version is available:
Download The Twist 0.09d - HERE!

Change log:

-6 new scenes

-5 scenes updated

-48 new animations

-2 New items

-Updated invetory window: now Items will be placed in a row.

-Pharmacy shop now is open till 20:00 and closed at weekend.

-Stats/day is now visible in Townmap screen.

-Billy's offer can be repeated (once a week).

-DrugX price reduced.

-Dialogs grammar improved! (Not in all scenes tho).

-"Under the hood" structure improvement.

-Many static poses and dialogs.

-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

***NOTE! Please use 16:9 aspectratioscreenresolutions(suchas1280x720, 1920x1080 and soon)to avoid issues***

DogdaDan

Jun 12, 2017
How to use a screwdriver on the door?
Where to get moms photo?
How to buy tablets from a sales person near the school?
He refuses.

Как использовать отвертку на дверь?
Где взять мамы фото?
Как купить таблетки у продовца возле школы?
Он отказует.

crisalexxz

Feb 27, 2017
Need help
No anal option with ema why?

In kevin scene after he go into class time directly turn into 17.00 right?
Cannot check on window? where to click?
Please help thanks

crisalexxz

Feb 27, 2017
Need help
No anal option with ema why?

In kevin scene after he go into class time directly turn into 17.00 right?
Cannot check on window? where to click?
Please help thanks

Got my anal option already

But can't get through
Check class window? How to do that?

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
How to use a screwdriver on the door?
Where to get moms photo?
How to buy tablets from a sales person near the school?
He refuses.

Как использовать отвертку на дверь?
Где взять мамы фото?
Как купить таблетки у продовца возле школы?
Он отказует.
Screwdriver - sell vid002 (from mom's bedroom) to Billy, you get $30 and a screwdriver
mom's photo - by the pool, massage her feet and continue until you can see her pussy, photo opportunity
tablets - talk to Kelly about anal, talk to Billy about pills, give photo of mom's pussy to Billy, buy pills from shady guy

crisalexxz

Feb 27, 2017
Thankyou Smith,
and just wondering how to join emma and kelly?
after drug them 1st time and watch show end and it become 18.00
the next morning trying to have fun with them but i need to drug them anymore
what im missing?

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Thankyou Smith,
and just wondering how to join emma and kelly?
after drug them 1st time and watch show end and it become 18.00
the next morning trying to have fun with them but i need to drug them anymore
what im missing?
First of all, Emma and Kelly need to be IN the pool (not on the chairs). I always have an extra pill of Drug-X and lube in my inventory. They won't get used, but I still think it's a prerequisite to trigger the scene.

apacherp

Jun 18, 2017
At weekend morning i go to kitchen and caugth mom naked. i have the buttplug but mom refuse to do anything. Any help?

crazy6432

Sep 30, 2015
I can't get the option to walk in on Emma masturbating, or the option to "Talk about Emma" with Kelly. I've done Emma's pool scene multiple times. Can anyone help me?

EmperorAttila

Jun 19, 2017
Hi,

i can not see Rebecca and Emma in my Inventory by "Relations". I got more then one time +5 rel Points on both but both are invisible by "Relations" and there is no game progress by these 2 chars. Can soneone help me how to fix this?

Kartz

Mar 18, 2017
I can't get the option to walk in on Emma masturbating, or the option to "Talk about Emma" with Kelly. I've done Emma's pool scene multiple times. Can anyone help me?
Its because you did it ages ago in the pharmacy just skip it

Elusiveman

Apr 13, 2017
Founded Walkthrough

0.10 Update (score maximum: Mom:300 Julia:300 Rebecca:30 Emma:280 Kelly:280(without buying stuff))
================

122. Go to the pool and do the threesome scene with mom and Julia, in the end choose "Follow them" option.
123. Go to the bathroom (make sure you have spycam in the inventory) and hide the spycam in shower cabin. Now will get the 4th video.
124. After the school talk with Billy and show him the 4th video, he will pay 50$.
125. Go to bedroom at night. Get in the bed with mom, after the scene there will be 2 options, choose "Get naked" after this you will see the 2nd dream.
126. Go the bathroom while Mom taking shower. Join her, choose "Ask to turn around", continue the scene till Jason slides his cock inside, now there will be more sex poses (make sure you have 250+ score with mom).
127. Go to the Emma's house. Knock on the door (Now there is a chance that she will open the door wearing lingerie). After she invites you inside, ask about helping around the house. She will ask you to clean the pool. You will get 50$ for the job. After completing the job you will need to wait 7 days till it becomes available again.
128. Visit Julia's room at night. Get on the bed. If you have 250+ score with her, there will be an option "Touch her", this scene will allow you to get up to 300 score with Julia.
129. Visit Julia's room at night. Find her siting on the bed. If she is sleeping, leave the room and come back again till you find her sitting on the bed. Jason will promise to find her a job.
130. Go to the studio at 11-16h and talk with adriana.
131. Go to the pharmacy shop and buy Nicotine gum.
132. Come back to the studio and give the gum to Adriana.
133. Talk with Adriana about job.
134. Come back next day and talk with Adriana again, she will say that her boss agreed to make test photoshoot with Julia.
135. Catch Julia in living room with phone or in her room at day. Tell her about the job.
136. After the photoshoot wait 5 days and come back to Adriana. There will be more photoshoots.
137. After 3rd and 4th photoshoots there will be option to give whole payment to Julia or take half money to yourself. If you choose to give all the money to Julia you will get +5 relation with her. If you choose to take half of money you will get 50$ and -5 score with her.

Claudio83

Jun 22, 2017
Hi! How i can enter in the Emma's house for the advice to the restaurant?
I can enter only on Thursday asking for a glass of water, but after it i leave and don't happen anything.
If i knock the door Emma says that isn't thursday and that she is busy, in this way i cannot enter in the house.
I have already the necklace and the dress, the relation with Emma is +290 and i have already made the sexy scenes in the garden until BJ.
Besides i have make passed out her, and i have repeated the spying scene some time until i can fuck Emma's ass also without condom.
How i can enter in the Emma's house and ask for the advice for the restaurant?

Last edited:

esco187

Jun 22, 2017
Hi! I can't give mom the Cow Suit, she refuses to wear. Is that something for future updates or did I miss something. Only thing I'm missing (as far as I know) is the threesome with Kelly and Emma.
Can someone help? Relationship w/ mom is 300.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@KsT How can I edit the save / dat file? I can't seem to get the photo of the mother at the pool. I have tried for two straight in-game weeks to get the photo but each time I try she closes her legs and goes straight to the blowjob. Please help it has locked my game and I can't progress to getting the pills.

EDIT: Managed to fix it but had to go into registry.

Last edited:

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
Hi! I can't give mom the Cow Suit, she refuses to wear. Is that something for future updates or did I miss something. Only thing I'm missing (as far as I know) is the threesome with Kelly and Emma.
Can someone help? Relationship w/ mom is 300.
Future updates.

wrong

Jun 24, 2017
If I want to update to to newest version , will it means that i should play from beginning again ? , i cant find save file location.
how will im updating new version ? without restarting from beginning ?

zxz2

Mar 15, 2017
If I want to update to to newest version , will it means that i should play from beginning again ? , i cant find save file location.
how will im updating new version ? without restarting from beginning ?
No, you just download and run the new one. It'll detect your saves. So once you save in the new game, I'm pretty sure you can't reopen it with an older version.

cccpfan

Jun 26, 2017
Hi All,

Since the update with the pool scene with Emma And Kelly is out I am not able to do it. 7 time I put the drug X and nothing.

Any ideas?

ibxxx

Feb 21, 2017
Hi , I can't get the 3 way by the pool with mom and Julia also when I pick up the spy cam for video 4 it plays video 3 ????
Any help please