The Twist - v0.13

BigMaxLT

Nov 29, 2017
Hey guys!!! Just found solution to "learning about anal" problem!!!

It's a BUG. You have to download Beta 3 version of the game and pass that scene in it.
Here is the link - https://mega.nz/#!OdF2ALyL!UH9Dlf-nRd_8Mh4liF6gjeXdcQ-asEMSvobCimY8UIk

Just save game before "learning about anal" scene, quit game, run Beta 3 version, load save, pass scene, save again, quit and continue on Final version.
No moving savegame files etc. because both versions use the same dir for saves.

Have fun!!!

Reactions: Opte

Kidduletss

Nov 27, 2017

It's a BUG. You have to download Beta 3 version of the game and pass that scene in it.
Here is the link - https://mega.nz/#!OdF2ALyL!UH9Dlf-nRd_8Mh4liF6gjeXdcQ-asEMSvobCimY8UIk

Just save game before "learning about anal" scene, quit game, run Beta 3 version, load save, pass scene, save again, quit and continue on Final version.

Have fun!!!
Really thank u dude. I've been stucked on this scene for ages. God Bless u

Opte

Nov 29, 2017

Have fun!!!
Thank u dude!!

AbbelGamer

Nov 27, 2017
I have obtained The Twist final version 16 final but what else can I do in the update please someone could help me :(:(

BigMaxLT

Nov 29, 2017
I have obtained The Twist final version 16 final but what else can I do in the update please someone could help me :(:(
Maybe this walkthrough will help. At the end you will find what you can do in version 0.16.

Attachments

• TheTwist_Walkthrough.zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: AbbelGamer

ade prasitimo

Dec 1, 2017
please, how to save game the twist 0.16.
every time I turn off my computer, I have to repeat the game from scratch

BigMaxLT

Nov 29, 2017
please, how to save game the twist 0.16.
every time I turn off my computer, I have to repeat the game from scratch
There is red power button at the top right of the screen. Press that button then you have three choices. Choose "Save and Quit" and click on save slot you want to save to. That's all.

Dec 9, 2017
When I click load game the saved game not come the background of the game comes but the list of game not come and when I click new game it opened but when I go to save the game then the background of the game is become black pls help me.. Why it will happened with me... Pls rply me

ranveer

Dec 3, 2017
When I click load game the saved game not come the background of the game comes but the list of game not come and when I click new game it opened but when I go to save the game then the background of the game is become black pls help me.. Why it will happened with me... Pls rply me
Make sure u click on saved don't auto save the game bcoz sometimes auto doesn't working so manually choose the file and save after load the game. And also set 1024×768 or 1280×768 it will be better for resolution..

Attachments

• IMG_20171209_141029.jpg
    IMG_20171209_141029.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
Dec 9, 2017
Make sure u click on saved don't auto save the game bcoz sometimes auto doesn't working so manually choose the file and save after load the game. And also set 1024×768 or 1280×768 it will be better for resolution..
At first I can't put drugs on Kelly's cup aftr installing beta 3 the prblm is solved but then I click on quit and save and select slot 1 and exit the game and shut down the pc but when I turn on the pc and start the game and click on load game just back ground comes on the pc screen

Attachments

• IMG_20171209_150019.jpg
    IMG_20171209_150019.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16

Lakshmideepak

Dec 9, 2017
Help me guys ....I can't make the relationship points with Emma....To start with Emma...We need to ask mom about the details in the couch but when ever I asked ...He only asks about the he can her by name and also when is the break time for Kelly??

ranveer

Dec 3, 2017
Help me guys ....I can't make the relationship points with Emma....To start with Emma...We need to ask mom about the details in the couch but when ever I asked ...He only asks about the he can her by name and also when is the break time for Kelly??
Sometime relationship stop earnings so try sneak and remove panties and relationship will increase at 100+ try to fuck her don't cum inside after u will rise to 130+. If u need shortcut use right controll and num 3 it will be rise the relationship score.(it's only work on hallway @13-15 hrs)

Last edited:

ranveer

Dec 3, 2017
I'm not able to drug Kelly.....I bought the drug but the option is not showing...Why is it....Any help?
These bug are only solved on twist beta3 so download the version u will can put drugs to the cup and other bugs. Jason real parents detail is not shown in this version may be it will give on next version or not.

meibei

Dec 10, 2017
Hi guys,

I am getting black screen whenever I tell Julia about the potshoot and we go to the studio. The screen for the studio never comes up.

Any ideas what's causing this?

Thanks in advance

Blackgamer

Dec 11, 2017
Please someone tell me how to put drug in the coffee in kelly backroom. I have drug x but cant put it in during cofee break while she is in the toilet