The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh damn. You really are packing..." Rebecca mutters as she strokes his dick to full hardness. "I just wanna..." She stands and takes her clothes off before leaning back against the wall and spreading her legs. "Come on, baby. Fuck me!" She moans.

Blobby uses his goo to pull her forwards, and makes her hotdog Felicia as he keeps fucking the sleeping woman, who keeps moaning like a slut.

[Okay there's a bug somewhere in my room. Lemme try to find and kill it...]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Unable to restrain herself she pushes into a kiss with Felicia, muffling her moans as she thrust into Blobby even faster. It only takes a minute or two of this before she thrusts inside and moans into the kiss herself, cumming inside of Blobby as she writhes in bliss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Goddamn mother fucking mosquitoes.]

Felicia has apparently had enough too, and moans loudly as she cums, both her cum and Phorsaal's getting absorbed y Blobby, who bubbles happily at the treat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She finally pumps out all she can, leaving Blobby a much lighter shade of green as she pulls her cock from his gooey body "Hmm... I don't suppose you can pump a bit of that into her ass?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He bubbles a bit before squirting quite a bit of cum into Felicia's ass and then pulling out to let her holes gape lewdly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and pats him gently "Thank you dear! Such a good slime you are! Now could you make some room? I want some naked cuddles with Felicia before she wakes up and wants her clothes again."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She is about to speak up but he already slides down the pipe with them "I.... she is never going to believe me." She looks at the naked sleeping Felicia and jsut shrugs, cuddling up more "Oh well, don't care right now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[HAH. FINALLY GOT THAT MOTHERFUCKING, SHIT EATING, GODDAMN BLOODSUCKER!]

Felicia murmurs a little in her sleep and just curls up with Phorsaal, pulling her head down into her breasts as her legs curl around her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal smiles and pulls her into her breasts while tangling their legs together, smiling at the tender embrace... even if Felicia wasn't awake to enjoy it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She purrs a little and snuggles closer, her arms wrapping around her to squeeze her tightly, a small smile on her face as she sleeps.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal smiles at the sight "Well... at least she is comfy" She says silently before laying down to close her own eyes and enjoy some personal time with her second slave ever.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wakes up hours later with Felicia still wrapped up in her arms and the morning still not fully coming around just yet. She smiles and kisses her cheek, happy to wake up to such a sexy sight.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia mumbles sleepily and opens one eye to squint at her. "Hey... What happened? Why am I in your bed...? And... Completely naked! Shiiit!" She squeals, suddenly trying to cover herself up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and squeezes her harder, pulling them breast to breast so they she can't cover up at all. "Oh relax. Last time you passed out after our little chit chat, so I brought you up here to sleep it off... then Blobby showed up and wanted a snack form you specifically. so I taught him how to properly strip someone, he got a meal from you and me... and then slithered off with your clothes."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I can't, I have no idea where he even went with them. Given how he likes to travel through the pipes, they could be anywhere, even in the structure of the house love." She plants a kiss on her lips to stop her wailing, pulling her in closer as she does so.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"With pleasure." Gaknar says with a grin as he ditches his shirt, and kicks away his pants. He then steps up to Rebecca's spread legs before grabing onto her ass and thrust into her waiting pussy with a moan. "Ohh.. Let's get this party started." He says as he brings Rebecca into a steamy kiss and thrusts into her at a fast pace.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She lets out a petulant little whine and buries her head between Phorsaal's breasts. "I want clooooothes!" She groans.

[Okay if anyone said "Let's get this party started" while I was having sex, I'd kick them the fuck out of the room so fast. XD]

"Mm! Damn you got a nice cock, big boy!" She moans, grinding her hips back against him. Her nails dig into his back as he fucks her, leaving deep red marks with each thrust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"But why dear? You have this amazing body that would make a succubus jelous and put some Eidolons on edge... and we can change our forms at will! Why hide it under all those clothes?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because walking around naked means people will think I'm a slut! I'm not a slut!" She groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Who cares what they think?" She asks honestly "Why would you care if they think you are a slut or not? Do they have a say in your life? Cause last time I checked they don't."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, if they think I'm a slut, they're going to try and make a move on me. And I don't want that to happen! It's embarrassing!" She groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If they make a move, I will personally castrate them. you don't go out unless you are with me right? Or one of the others? either way you spin this you don't NEED clothes any more." she says while kissing her cheeks and rubbing her back.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(Hahahaha!!! Hey don't judge I was at a loss for words. So I just typed that's ok.)

With a growl Gaknar keeps slamming into her as he slaps her ass cheeks. Hard enough to leave a red handprint. "You got a great pussy to babe." He says before leaning in and taking one of her nipples into his mouth and with a hard suck, his tongue starts to flick and circle her nipple.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmmh... Still...!" She whines, but at this point the battle is over, and Phorsaal has won.

"Aah! Naughty! Guh~! Fuck me harder!" She moans, her legs wrapping around his waist as he keeps slamming into her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Still, come on now dear, that isn't an arguement, that is just a last ditch attempt to make me back off and we both know I am not!" She tangles up their legs and hugs her tighter, pressing into another kiss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She grumbles but returns the kiss, her arms wrapping around Phorsaal's neck instead of trying to cover up her breasts.
Score one for team Phorsaal!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Finally! She got Felicia out of those stuffy clothes! Her joy only makes her push harder into the kiss, her cock rising to full mast and pushing between Felicia's soft warm thighs.