The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles internally as she picks pu the pace, thrusting into her pussy faster and faster until her balls are slapping against her even as they are laying on their sides. her hands lightly pinch those lovely nipples and give them light tugs, trying to please her little human.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Iyaah! Aah! Oh fuck that feels so good!" She moans, her breath coming faster as her bouncing breasts are teased by Phorsaal, milk already leaking through the teased nipples into her hands.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moves down farther and sucks both nipples into her mouth after squshing her breasts together, draining out her milk as fast as it will come out and pounding away at her pussy. She wants to hear Felicia scream in pleasure and know she is the only source.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well, that's a relief. I like it as well." He says giveing her ass a squeeze. "Do you have a house near here? Then we might be able to continue in a more private place." He says with a grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia moans quite loudly, not exactly a scream of pleasure, but close, her pussy clenching down harder on Phorsaal's dick as she keeps grinding against her.

"Yes I do... But do you really think I'm just going to randomly invite a totally random stranger back to my house? Nope." She says, flicking his nose.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her tongue lashes at Felicia's nipples while her hands go down to finger her ass as her pounding remains just as fast and hard as it has ever been while gulping down her milk. 'come on Felicia... cum... cum for your mistress' she thinks in her mind.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ahh... Aah... Aaaaahhh!" She screams, the anal play pushing her over the edge into a massive orgasm, her screams reaching the rafters as she cums, her femcum spraying all over Phorsaal's dick.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Hmm guessed as much." Gaknar says with a shrug as he sets down and goes to get his clothes. "That's a very smart idea on your part, because you never know who a person is what they can be." He says as he pull his pants back on.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. Quickie sex is okay. But inviting them back to your house? Nooope." She says, spanking his butt as he gets dressed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chugs down a few more mouth fulls of milk before letting go to grit her teeth. She wants to cum inside, to stuff Felicia and make take everything of hers.... gah but she wants Felicia to beg for it! With the last of her will she pulls out and and blows her load all over Felicia's front, soaking her from face to thighs in hot sticky cum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia lets out a low gasp as she's painted with cum, and her breathing starts to slow down as she winds down from her orgasm. "Ohh... You... You... You are such... An annoyingly horny demon..." She mumbles, burying her face between her breasts.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Wow!" He says as he goes as stiff as a board for a second the turns back to her. "It a good ideal. But I could care less, so want to come over to my place?" He says as he pull his shirt on over his head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She happily embraces Felicia in a cummy hug "And you love everything about it don't you my dear?" She says with a smile, squishing her between her large breasts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... Isn't that almost the same thing? Don't go along with a stranger? At least buy me breakfast or something!" She says with a chuckle, shaking her head.

".... Yes. I... Suppose I do..." She murmurs, rubbing her head between her breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You know the best thing about that dear? It is completely, one hundred percent fine! No one thinks less of you, no one is judging you." She gives her a squeeze, rubbing her back affectionately.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmmph. Fine! Stubborn idiot..." She mutters, poking her in the ribs. "I'm not going to be such a prude from now on, okay?" She grumbles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yay!" She says in an almost child like demeanor "It is wha tI always wanted!" She hugs her tigher, her smile practically lighting up the room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Gaah! Stop acting so overjoyed about it! You're ruining the mood!" She huffs, sticking her tongue out at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She just laughs and grabs her tongue with her lips, giving it a suck before letting go and cuddling her. "I can't help it! Oh, I know! you just need perspective!" She wiggles out of the hug and stands up. In a flash she turns into Felicia, mimicing her goddess like body. "This is what you look like!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her eyes widen as she looks herself up and down. "Oh. Whoa. Okay. That's... Um... That's freaky." She says,blinking rapidly for a few seconds. "But... I do have to admit... I am quite good looking..." She says with a tiny smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh come on dear, you are mind blowing hot!" She strikes a few poses, showing Felicia her own body in all it's glory "Do you get why I am so happy now?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She decides to play with Felicia a bit by growing out a 10 inch long 2 inch thick human cock with hanging plum sized balls. She strokes it up and down while walking over to her "Mmm, you would look good with a cock like this you know..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her eyes shoot wide open at the sight. "Oh my goodness! Definitely not!" She gasps, covering her mouth with a hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She struts over to her, licking her lips and stroking the fat cock "Are you so sure my dear?" She takes Felicia's hand and guides it to the human member "Doesn't it feel... natural?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"N-not on me it doesn't!" She squeaks, bit her hands unconsciously start to slowly jerk the cock up and down.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos and lifts Felicia's breasts. "Are you so certain? Look how good it fits on your plush body dear. Maybe you should think about adding one. WE can do that sort of thing you know.... and I didn't tell you to stroke did I? You did that on your own." She says with a sly grin.