The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"H-Heeey! Already?" She groans, rubbing her thighs around Phorsaal's dick. "Jeez, you're so horny all the time..." She mutters, pouting as she looks up at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Can you really blame me?" She asks while smiling down at Felicia "Look who I am cuddling naked with! Such a warm, soft and plush body. Big breasts, shapely hips and a big jiggly butt...." Her cock throbs in response "Mmm, you are just too much at times dear."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmmh. Horndog..." She grumbles, squeezing her thighs a bit so Phorsaal can slide her cock through them. "I swear, you and Khorvis together are just the worst. One is obsessed with my ass, and the other is obsessed with my body!" She huffs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not just your body dear... you as a whole... I like all things Felicia." She says with a grin, slowly thrusting her hips forward and back to fuck her thighs and grind her cock against her slit

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
She only get a hard suck and a hard sly in the ass as he slams ever faster into her. His ball making a wet slapping sound every time he thrust in. Gaknar then switchs to her other nipple and uses his teeth to pinch and tug it a bit.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, your cock speaks for itself..." She mutters, a hand going down to curl around her length, giving her more to fuck. Her pussy is already damp from being grinded against, and a blush is quickly spreading across her cheeks, despite her efforts to hide it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aah~ Aaah! Oh god you're fucking amazing! Ooh!" She moans, her nipples quickly stiffening in his mouth as her cunt tightens around his dick.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"She leans forward to rest her forehead against Felicia's with a smile on her face "You protest so much... yet I can feel you getting wet dear." Her hands move up to grope at Felicia's large milky breasts. "Why not just embrace it?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Because, like I said, it's slutty and embarrassing... I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if I did..." She murmurs.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With an inward grin one of Gaknar hands move closer to her asshole and two fingers start to push into her ass hole. All the while he gives her nipple another tug and pinch before sucking hard, he also gives her several hard smacks with his free hand.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She lets out a long gasp, her eyes going wide as his fingers enter her asshole. "Ohhh my! Dirty boy!" She squeals, spanking his shoulder before crying out as he spanks her ass, her pussy spasming around his dick.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She makes her thruts slower but deeper, getting her entire cock to rub against her slit and thighs now. "And why not dear? Things being slutty are far from bad here and embarrassing could be exciting don't you think?" Her hands move down to grope at her plush ass "Why be so self conscious dear? I don't understand."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I was just... I was just raised that way, is all... Not so easy to just... Get rid of it..." She murmurs, frowning a little and staring down at Phorsaal's breasts, unwilling to make eye contact.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She puts a finger under her chin and lifts so they are looking eye to eye. "I can understand that dear, it is what you were raised to understand. But you have to be willing to learn something knew right? I don't want to force you dear, but at the same time all this clinging to past restrictions isn't good."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Y-yeah, I guess, but... But then, how do you just... Get rid of something that's been ingrained into your nature since childhood?" She asks, blinking.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Gaknar fingers in her ass starts to thrust in and out before they soon make a rhythm with his thrusting ax they try and get ass deep inside her as possible.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aaahg~" She groans as her tongue lolls out, her eyes rolling back into her head as she suddenly orgasms, her pussy squeezing down hard around his dick as femcum squirts out over his pelvis.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... am not so certain. But if I had to guess, I would say to simply strive froward? All that has been ingrained into you doesn't hold meaning any more so why try to cling to it? Maybe, rather than follow what you used to know, you should instead go with a new flow of life?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
It takes all his willpower not to cm in her puss as it squeezes down on him. He then quickly pulls out before slamming back into her ass and letting his load go. A torrent of cm soon fills her ass as continues to thrust as he cums.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... Suppose you're right..." She murmurs, her thighs clenching some more as she curls closer to Phorsaal.

Rebecca grunts in pain as he suddenly slams into her ass, but her face turns to one of bliss as the cum fills her up.

[Making hot chocolate for the first time. Brb. And wish me luck!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and strokes her hair while lining up her cock to Felicias drooling pussy. "You are a beautiful woman Felicia, it is time for you to think forward rather than back." She slowly pushes in, gasping softly as her cock slides into the familiar folds of her sex.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She lets out a quavering moan, her body tensing up as the large cock slides into her pussy. Her arms clench tighter around Phorsaal, as does her pussy for her cock.

[Hmm. Turned out pretty good. Could have used a little less sugar, but it came out pretty good.]
[P.S: Two fucking tablespoons. I'm gonna give myself diabetes...]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a light slap she hilts inside of Felicia, her entire foot long horse cock buried to the hilt as she hugs her little human to her front "Mmmm! Oh Felicia... this body of yours is to die for!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Once his orgasm dies down he looks up at Rebecca's lust filled face and brings their lips together in a kiss as his tongue explores her mouth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia shudders and moans as Phorsaal hilts inside her, panting at the feeling of being so filled, her pussy spasming around Phorsaal's cock. "And y- your cock- always m-makes me f-feel so full!" She groans, a lusty look on her face.

"Mm!? ... Mmm..." She first grunts in surprise at the kiss, then gets into it, her arms wrapping around his neck as her ass squeezes his dick affectionately.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So full and so good right? Then why shy away from it just because of what others would say? Go for what you want dear" She leans forward and captures her in a kiss again, her tongue sliding into Felicia's mouth as she starts to slowly thrust back and forth inside of her sweet pussy.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He gives her a little thrust in response to the her squeezing his dick. He then pulls out his still hala hard dick from her ass as he shudders as his dick leaves her warmth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmh! Oooh~!" She moans, too lost in pleasure to answer effectively, grinding her hips back against Phorsaal's cock as she pants with lust.

Suddenly, he's slapped across the face. "That, asshole, was for randomly just shoving your dick up my butt!" Rebecca huffs, her arms crossed under her breasts.