The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"...Lovely." She picks Felicia up and flops her over her shoulder, taking her up to her bedroom to lay her down somewhere less crowded.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sees Blobby in her room, in the shape of a block, just sitting there on the bed. He looks at Felicia, then at her, blinking as if to ask what happened.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As he starts heading for the door he makes it loo, like he dropped the map off to the side. "Oh. Woops." He says as he turns to the side and bends down to pick up the map. All the while giving Rebecca full view of the large bulge in his pants.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hello Blobby." She flops Felicia onto the bed and puts her in a comfy pose "He fainted from the shock of knowing the truth. this is what I don't get... why do people ask for the truth when they can't handle it?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Say, Umm... Do you, uh... Do you work out?" She asks, running her eyes over his bulge. "You sure look like it..." She murmurs, biting her lip.

He burbles and oozes over Felicia before making the typical 'I don't know' shrug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, I know you don't know Blobby... I am just venting out loud is all." she pats his head tenderly "Well, I guess we just wait for her head to reset and wake up again."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He burbles and forms a blanket around Felicia, which soon turns into a harvest as he pushes two rods of slime into her holes, which makes her moan in her sleep.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She jut sighs but doesn't stop him "I thought you were actualy going in to comfort her... I should have figured you were just hungry."

[is Felicia wearing anything right now?]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a bubble which sounds a lot like a laugh before he continues to thrust into her holes.

[Yep. She's wearing jeans and a shirt, but his slime went down her waistband.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"... you know, it would be easier if you just stripped her wouldn't it? I need Riona to finish her new outfit it seems" she says with a grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He bubbles and makes a show of trying to push her jeans down, but just can't manage it as it won't go down over her butt from pushing down just the front.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, it seems even goo has limits... wait... you didn't unbutton them you silly thing" She reaches her hand into his goo and undes her zipper and button which sets her pants loose "there, now give it a shot."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yeah I do." Gaknar says as he picks up the map and turns to her, giving her a complete view of his bulge. "You seem distracted, is something the matter?" He says tilting his head to the side and starts walking back toward her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He bubbles happily before pushing her pants off and really going to town on her ass and pussy, Felicia moaning like a slut and grinding back against the cocks even as she sleeps.

"N-no. Why do you ask?" She mumbles, blushing heavily at this point as she tries not to stare at his dick.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh... Um... Yeah, it's just kinda... Kinda hot in here, don't you think?" She murmurs, unbuttoning the first two buttons of her shirt.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yeah now that you mention it it kind of is." He says as he grabs his shirt and gives it a few flaps giving her glimpses of his six pack underneath the shirt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"See! Nice and easy to get off. Her shirt is a simple matter of pulling it up and over her head" She says with a smirk, happy to see more and more of Felicia's amazing curvy body.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh wow. Nice bod. You sure work out a lot, huh?" She asks, her breath already coming out heavier.

He bubbles and mimics the movement, before clapping his gooey hands in delight at learning how to undress a woman.
He immediately latches on to Felicia's nipples, and his form slowly starts to turn a paler shade of green as he suckles from Felicia's breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and lays down next to Felicia and watch her get sleep molested by Blobby. "Mmm, good work Blobby. Mmm, this is really hot to watch" her cock slowly gets hard as Felicia is milked and fucked all while still sleeping.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Thanks, but don't sell yourself short. Your a good looker if I ever saw one." He says with a wink as his bulge starts getting larger infringement of her eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Blobby bubbles happily at the compliment and fattens his tentacles, stretching Felicia's ass and pussy out even more, finally gaping at about four inches wide, and giving her a clear view all the way inside.

"O-oh really? Thanks..." She murmurs, before hooking a finger into his waistband. "You seem to be getting pretty aroused... And I'm the one who's distracted?" She says coyly, winking at him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She licks her lips and starts jerking her cock at the sight... something about just watching seemed to strike a bit of a soft spot for her, not nearly as good as doing it herself but something about Felicia specifically getting messed with was extra arousing.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I think we're both distracted." He says as he leans closer. With his voice thick as honey. "I also think I know a way to fix it." He says as a hand move to her tits giving one a squeeze and pinches her nipple.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia is moaning and groaning with pleasure in her sleep as she gets molested by Blobby, who ends up rolling her over so he's fucking her holes doggy style, her butt jiggling and rippling with every thrust he makes into her.

Rebecca lets out a soft moan and slides her hand down into his pants, and gasps when she feels his dick. "Ooh my. Pretty well endowed, aren't ya...?" She moans huskily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm... Blobby... a little help please!" She stops jerking her cock and pushes it out toward his goo, needing more than just a hand these days to get off.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He bubbles and shoots a tendril of slime down her dick, immediately thickening it up and thrusting it in and out. A bit more of his slime follows, forming a sucking mouth around her dick as he helps her along.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I say I am." He says giving her nipple another tug. "But why use your hand. Back up, and see for yourself." He says as he lets go of her tit and moves her hand so he can hope over the counter. Once he's over he unzips and let's his pants drop. "Take a look." He says with a mischievous smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans and curls her toes down below as pleasure lances through her body, loving the way Blobby tends to her cock. She thrusts forward and back into the gooey sleeve, her eyes glued to the sight of Felicia being molested in her sleep.