The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. They're probably not gonna be happy about it at first..." Karline muses as they walk through the portal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She steps out the other side into the dead lands "Well... yea, most likely... but I am a demon after all.... this is what I do, I trick people and what not." She says with a chuckle "Besides, we screen out clients now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"True. And it's kinda fun watching that moral dilemma cross their faces when they try to decide whether to stay or go!" Karline says, giggling evilly as they near the city gates.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yes, very much so!" She says with a grin, stepping into the city and heading further inward "They will either stay... or try to make a run for it and get snagged by some creeper stalking the streets. I hope they have some common sense." She pats the dobermans ass "I kind of want to keep this one... such sleek figure and wide hips..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"this is very true. Besides, Jackal could use the stock." She rolls up to the holding room and pushes the door open, stepping inside and laying the girls down on the floor "Well, now we play the waiting game!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm, I am not sure if he has rested enough yet, but you can go and give him a poke, see how he is doing while I watch these three."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okidoke." She says, walking off.
Squeaky comes in a bit later, and blinks at the three passed out dogs on the floor. "Ooh. New slaves?" She asks, fluttering over to Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she grabs her and holds Squeaky to her breasts "Yup! three new canine girls! Fresh off the kingdom! Fucked them into agreeing to come along!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She wriggles backwards to get deeper between her breasts. "Oh cool! And they're pretty hot too! What breed are they, though?" She asks, looking up at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"the slender one is a doberman, the plush one is a rottweiler and the really fluffy one is a retriever. In that same order we have really tight holes, a butt slut and a super slut who can take huge cocks."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ooh! Super sluts always sell well! I estimate... Ummm..." She scrunches her face up cutely. "Around 12k for the lot." She says with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
So, 4k per slut puppy? hmm, not bad. I will use that as the price point... but of course start higher. Like 6k each then haggle." She says with a smirk.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. But I think super slut might get more. Ultima are usually hard pressed to find someone that can take their massive cocks. Even Raveners have trouble with the poor guys!" Squeaky says with a giggle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Perfect, I will start her even higher then, maybe around 8k once I advertise her ability to take huge cocks." She squeezes Squeaky happily "come on girls.. wake up already, got business to do!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
True to her name, Squeaky lets out a loud squeak when she's squeezed, and giggles.
It takes about an hour before the dogs finally start to come around, groaning as they sit up.
"Ugh... Where are we...?" The Rottweiler mutters, shaking her head and looking around.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hello my sweets!" She says with a smile on her face "Glad to see you are all awake once again. Anyone remember anything or do we need a reminder?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, a few hours ago a massive orgy broke out in the Wet Bitch. You three all took the chance to throw yourself onto my cock and were so smitten that you chose to come back with me. Since it is obvious the meaning of that is lost, I shall simply tell you straight up. You are all in hell now, welcome!" She says with a grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They all blink at her for a minute or so before looking down at Squeaky, then back up to her.
"Oh... Shit." The Doberman mutters, falling back with a groan. "We got played, guys... We got played!" She groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, pretty much. Who do you think caused the orgy?" she says with a chuckle "So, let me tell you how it goes from here. Behind me is the door back out to the city. If you are not a demon you are a slave. Right now I am the only thing keeping you safe. If you want, you may try to make a run for it... but I can promise that you will be caught and taken by someone far nastier than me. Running slaves are basically free meat."

She lets that sink in for a moment "Or, you can work with me. I am a slave trader. I capture, train and sell slaves to the common demons that can't get their own. If you behave I will treat you nicely. If you train hard I will treat you fairly. Do both of those and I promise to find you a new master who will take fine care of you."

"So what will it be? Run for it and risk everything? Or stick with me and risk nothing? If you need time to think there is a stocked kitchen to the right."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ummm... I think the choice is pretty obvious. We'll have to stay..." The Doberman mutters.
"Yeah... This is Hell, apparently... Who knows what kinda freaks are out there..." The Rottweiler murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"i could tell you, but that would be adding needless stress to your minds. You have made the right choice here girls. Training is really easy as all three of you are already great fucks. You will just have to learn some manners and how to behave for your masters. Though that is subject to change so we will just work on the basics."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Never thought I'd get compliments on how much of a buttslut I am..." Rottweiler says, rolling her eyes.
"Uh... What does the training involve, exactly?" The Doberman asks.
"I'm more interested in what that red creature in her arms is..." Retriever murmurs, staring at Squeaky, who giggles and waves to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh!" She lets go of Squeaky "this is Squeaky! she is an imp... a really cute one! She is here as your moral support and comforter! Go ahead and hug her all you like!"

"As for training, you will learn how to serve, how to act when given orders, basic skills like cooking, cleaning, massage and dance. If anyone of you have special skills, do speak up now as they help get better masters when you are on the market."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The retriever holds her arms open for Squeaky, who eagerly jumps into her arms, and wriggles into her breasts, which makes the retriever giggle.

"Umm... All of us know how to cook and clean. Beyond that... Not much, I suppose..." The Rottweiler mutters, looking at the others.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is fine. you just need to learn massage and how to dance. After that we can market you all as slutty maids... except for you retriever... you will be marketed as a super slut... I expect very endowed people will take quick liking to you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh? Oh dear. I'm not sure whether I should happy or anxious about that..." She says, blinking.

"Massage and dance should be relatively easy to handle. I think." Rottweiler mutters.
"Yeaaaah I'd like to see you try, Anna." The Doberman says with a laugh.
"Oh shut up Frankie!" Anna grumbles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So we have Anna the Rottweiler, Frankie the Doberman... and what is your name my dear retriever?"