The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh... My god. Her!" Karline says, eyes wide as she points to another dog. This one is a golden retriever, and has not one, not two, but three dicks in her ass and pussy, and two in her mouth!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Holy hells! What a turbo slut! But how can I get to her? She is practically the life of the orgy... Hmm, I could make my cock huge, bigger than the three inside her and hope the other shy away in fear?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She breathes out a sigh as her cock grows and grows to truly massive sizes, her balls swelling to match before she walks over to the huge gang bang "Huh... this slut can sure take a pounding... I wonder if she can actually handle me." She says out loud, her massive cock at full mast.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They all pause and look at her, the guys raising their eyebrows at her sheer size.
"Damn, girl! You sure are packing!" A bulldog grunts, his eyes wide.
"Alright boys. Fuck off! I want this one to myself!" The retriever says, grinning.
"Can we at least cum first...?" A daschund whines.
"That's up to her. Do you want them to cum?" The retriever asks Phorsaal with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks out the window as if she had some sort of time restraint "Not really, but I don't like to blue balls people... You have two minutes to finish...go."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay!" The men suddenly start pounding into the retriever hard and fast, desperate to get themselves off before the time runs out.
A couple of minutes and a few loud howls of pleasure later, the retriever is left on the floor, panting as her holes drip cum onto the floor. "Ooookay big girl. Come over here and fuck me!" She growls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, I plan on it." She says with a grin, hoisting her ass up into the air. "Hmm, messy messy, ah well, hopefully it will be enough lube." She rubs her cock against her pussy, smearing girlcum and the others cum onto her cock before pressing the tip against her ass and leaning forward "Guh... still tight... come you, relax!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The retriever lets out a little squeak as Phorsaal's flared head presses against her tight anus, and lets out the loudest moan in the bar when just the tip slips in. "Fuuuuuuck! So huge! Moooore!" She moans like a whore, ass practically sucking her in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With grit teeth she pushes harder into the retriever, stuffing inch after inch of huge horse dick into her greedy ass until finally her balls bump against her cunt and she hilts inside with a groan "Finally! A hole that can take my cock! I am going to wreck you girly... I hope your ready." She says while grabbing her hips tightly in preparation.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ohhh gods yes! Fuck my ass raw, girl! The soreness tomorrow is gonna be totally Fucking worth it!" She moans, her tongue hanging out as she pants.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and forces half of her cock back out before slamming it back in! A few repeats set her motions and she starts to fuck her in honest, dragging nearly her entire cock in and out of her ass, stretching the hole to her massive size again and again. "Fuck yes! Such a good fuck hole!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The retriever screams in pleasure each time the massive cock slams into her tight ass. She spreads her legs wider, and reaches back to spread her ass as well, moaning like a whore as she watches Phorsaal pound into her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Going even further, she grabs her wrists to use as leverage instead of her hips which also removes some of her defence to the relentless fucking and sets her tits jiggling about freely in the air. "Sweet flames you are like the queen of whores! I could fuck you for hours!" She says happily while continuing to wreck her ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And I would love it!" The dog squeals, her ass wringing Phorsaal's dick for all its worth while a constant stream of juices leaks down her legs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She builds her pace even more until she is going as fast and has hard as she can muster with such an over sized cock, certainly molding her ass to the shape of her cock and moaning all the while. "Fucking take it you slut! I want to hear you scream in bliss!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" She screams as Phorsaal reams her ass. Her ass spasms and twitches around Phorsaal's cock, and the retriever passes out from the force of the orgasm that follows, groaning as her cum splatters all over the floor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and keeps on fucking her ass. Picking up the retriever and heading back to her table to sit down and bounce the passed out slut in her lap and on her cock. "So... three should be a good haul right Karline?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Also, I cannot believe she's taking that thing in her ass with such ease..." Karline mutters, ogling the retriever's stretching spinchter as Phorsaal fucks the dog's butt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and lifts the retrievers legs up so her ankles are by her head which gives KArline a perfect view "Yea... though she is getting looser. I think she will mold to this shape but that is fine, can sell her to a ultima or something." She murmers with a grin, still fucking away.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Just so you know... An Ultima is twice as big as you are. And I'm talking about dick size. Although judging how much of a slut she is, hardly seems like much of a problem." Karline says with a chuckle as the retriever groans a little with the deeper penetration.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She suddenly grunts and pulls teh girl down into her lap as she hits orgasm, pumping load after load inside of her which makes her belly swell and round out to a large pregnant looking size by the time she finishes. "Phew... I couldn't hold that back any longer..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm surprised you lasted that long to begin with!" Karline says with a laugh. "So now we have three puppysluts to take back, hmm?" She asks, spanking the butts of the two dogs sleeping on the table.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yup! Sadly we have to carry two of them... though our cutey doberman can walk on her own right?" She says while groping her butt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Karline reaches forward and slides the dog's eyelid open. "Nooope. She's passed out too." Karline sighs. "Eh, we can give it a shot anyway."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, if you can take the rottweiler there I can probably get these two with a bit of a form change." She pulls the retriever off her cock and flops her on the table as well. "Just need to be a bit taller to manage their sizes. Ready to get moving?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal makes herself taller and more study before hefting the retriever and doberman onto her shoulders and walking out with Karline. "Oh boy, Jackal is going to be so impressed by this!" She says with a grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Certainly!" Karline says, walking beside her as she walks to the gates. The guards raise their eyebrows, but true to their words, don't stop them, and let them through.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pays them no mind and starts heading back toward the portal "See, this is true partnership here. Even when he is down I am out here keeping the stock moving! Feels good to get some... not really honest at all.... work done! Now lets get these girls back to Jackal's holding room and wait for them to wake up."