The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yup! The Harpies live up on the mountains but I don't think I can handle them alone to be honest... since they can fly. Lets go meet the canines!" She says with a smile, walking toward the city.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Please tell me you already know what the place looks like.]

They are greeted by two guards at the gate, who cross their halberds, barring her way forward. "Halt! Who goes there?" The one on the right, a fox morph, barks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[I do, Phorsaal doesn't]

"Hey there! Nice place." She says while looking around what she can see "Names Phorcide, my friend and I just flopped through a portal and saw the spires in the distance, came over here to check it out. What is this place?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"This is the city of Karrada. And I assume you're a demon? Who's your friend?" The fox asks, his eyes flicking between them.

[And now I'm wondering if I gave the city a name before... =.= Hmm.....]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, right on the money my friend! A demon I certainly am, with me is a friend of mine, she is a dark elf." She says with a smile "You may call her Karline."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yo." She says, raising a hand in greeting.
"Yo...? Okay..." The fox murmurs, blinking before shaking his head. "Okay. Basic rules. If you have something to trade, only then you can buy anything. We've also set up a currency exchange of sorts. You give us items, and we'll pay you back in our local currency. Oh, and if you manage to convince one of our citizens to come along, we won't stop you. Not our problem if they want to damn their souls... And most importantly... Behave." He says with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She holds her hands up in mock defense "Easy there, not here to start a fight, just here to look around. If I might ask, what kinds of items do you normally look for in trade? Also, what places of interests are around here?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We prize food and metal above all else. As for places of interest... Well, we have taverns and restaurants here. The Wet Bitch is a local favourite." The fox says, tilting his head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Excellent, I will keep that in mind. The Wet Bitch sounds like a fun place to be... shall we head in Karline?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a smile she steps inside, looking around as they move down the road. "Nice place they have set up here. So, we can trade food for money, then money for whatever else they have here huh? Interesting enough... So what do you think Karline, how can we convince some of these furry lovelies to come with us?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... Fuck them silly? Speaking of trading... Do we even have any food or metal to trade?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that is the problem. All I have is some money on us... and I doubt they are interested in bone chips. So Unless you want to go back AGAIN, so we can buy some ingots from Rakon and come back... we will have to fuck them silly. Maybe find some drunk wenches and entice them with a my cock."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Drunk wenches are a good place to start... And drunk wenches can be found at the... Bar." She says, grinning as she points to The Wet Bitch.

[Oh yeah. Now I remember what I forgot to tell you. Guards are off limits too.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[I figured as much]

"Excellent. I say we just stalk the place for a while and wait till someone gets a bit too drunk for their own good. Then fuck them horny until they are eager to come along. Lets head in!" She slips inside with a grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The bar is loud, since there's a band playing some jazz music up on the stage, as well as conversation filtering over the music, plus the sound of chairs, tables, and glasses being shifted around.

They see an empty table near the center wall of the bar, which Karline starts walking towards.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods to the table and heads over with Karline "Alright... nice place they have here... music is alright as well. Now we just be creepy and watch people.... oooh, I could kick off my lust aura and have my cock hang out."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Meeeh... These guys seem to have some public decency, despite the waitresses being almost naked. Lust aura is a good idea. Cock; maybe not so much..." Karline murmurs as they take a seat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and mumbles a little chant which starts her lust aura. "Now, it will take a bit for it to really get people hot and bothered... but with all this chaos no one should notice."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Unfortunately, the shit works on me too, so don't be surprised if I randomly jump you for a quickie." Karline grumbles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Heh... feel free to get under the table whenever you want" She says with a wink and simply keeps her aura going, watching the slow effects take place.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As time passes, the patrons of the bar start to become more and more gropey, feeling each other up at every opportunity. Even the waitresses are letting themselves be fondled longer than normal, before walking away with blushing faces.
"Well... It's certainly working..." Karline mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... this spell is basically meant for this kind of stuff. The bomb would go much faster but everyone and their blind deaf grandma would be able to tell what happened there. So the slow route we go... aaaaand that waitress took her panties off." She says, nodding to the waitress who is clearly further along than the others.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ooh... Call her over. Looks like she'll suck your dick in a heartbeat..." Karline mutters, her hand already going down to rub at her pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and hails to the waitress, a fine young woman who looks like a doberman dog. "Hello there sweety, how is your night going?" She asks innocently even as she eye balls her long legs and lets the tip of her cock hang in the open under the table.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"U-Um... Firm. I mean-! Fine! It's going fine!" She says, blushing and trying to mentally calm herself down, but that effort goes out of the window when she looks down and sees Phorsaal's cock hanging out. "Um... Would you like to order something...?" She asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smirks "Oh I was thinking about it. Got any specials on offer perhaps? Maybe something you would enjoy?" She asks playfully, knowing full well she won't last much longer at all.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... I can... Uh... I can offer you the myself- I mean- the menu, and you can make your choice...." She mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, the you sounds lovely she says with a smirk, parting her wings a bit more so her balls and cock are on full display. "What do you say dear? I would order you in a second."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Gaknar explores the village. Looking for anything that could be important to know about. Once he's done that he keeps on walking while look for any of the three humans he needs.