The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"U-Um... I... Oh fuck it! I can't control it anymore!" She squeals, diving underneath the table and rubbing her butt against Phorsaal's dick. "Please! Fuck me!"

He manages to get a little map of the village, which is apparently a tourist destination. Most of the locals have red hair, and a few of the girls are quite curvy, whereas there are also tourists mixed in, wandering around the village as they browse the different items on sale.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, happily dear." She grabs the girl by the hips and quickly shoves her cock deep into her pussy, stuffing it full in one motion with a light moan "Hmm, you have a nice tight cunt here girl! Such a shame you keep it hidden away."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She moans loudly and happily, but her reply is quickly cut off by Karline mashing her face into her cunt. "Get to work bi- Ohhhh fuck she's good!" Karline moans as the Doberman's tongue gets to work.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins as Karline takes the lead up front and she starts picking up the pace, fucking the slutty maid under the table while moaning and gasping softly "Oh flames... she is so tight Karline! She could milk anyone dry like this!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah! You make me- Mm!- Want a dick!" She groans, grinding her face against the waitress' mouth. The dog is happily grinding back against Phorsaal's dick, yips of pleasure escaping her throat as her pussy is filled with thick cock.
Around them, the bar has descended into mass orgy, with a dick in every hole, and sexual moans filling the air.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then! It seems the table is no longer needed!" She pulls the doberman back and flops her on top of the table, giving her a much better angle to screw this slutty dog with "If you want her to eat you out more, lay on the table!" She leans forward and flings the waitresses dress off so she can grab at her breasts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Karline manages to get her legs and hips up on the table while keeping her torso down on the chair, and continues moaning as the Doberman eats her out.
The waitress' tail shoots up every time Phorsaal rams her dick into her pussy, and curls down when it gets pulled out. This motion repeats with every slam, giving Phorsaal a slightly comedic, yet sexy view of the girl's butt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She kisses at the girls neck while she eats out Karline, still pounding away at her juicy pussy below before whispering in her ear "Doesn't this feel great my dear? to be awash in a sea of pleasure?" Her words are thick like honey and just as sweet.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm!" She moans.
"She's nodding!" Karline squeals. "Her nose is rubbing against my clit! Aww yeah baby!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles even wider and slams into the slutty girl even harder "Then how would you like this all the time? It would be really simple... just come along with me and this will be your day to day... just lost in pleasure."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm! I'd love it!" She moans, bucking her hips back against Phorsaal's dick.
"Sure seems like it! She's eating my out with a vengeance!" Karline moans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and starts slamming into her greedy cunt, her balls slapping against her with every thrust. "Good girl... but don't you think we should share this chance? Do you have any friends you want to bring along? Or maybe some of the other waitresses?" She gives her nipples a pinch and a tug.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm! Her!" She moans, pointing to a Rottweiler a few feet away, getting banged in all three holes, and a blissed out look on her face. About three thrusts later, she cums, squealing loudly as her cunt tightens up around Phorsaal's cock, feminine juices spraying all over her legs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal grins and pulls out of her pussy, pressing the tip of her cock against the dobermans ass before plunging it inside half way. She quickly blows her load inside of her ass, moaning in bliss as sweet relief fills her body. "Mmm, good girl. Now you stay here and keep eating out Karline while I go and get your friend."

She walks away from the two and approaches the gang bang "Hello there... room for one more?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Doberman shudders and squeals in both pain and pleasure as her ass is suddenly filled with cock, and moans as her belly bloats with cum. She keeps eating Karline out, not minding one bit about her gaping holes.

"Nope! Find your own!" The guard pounding her mouth groans, his balls slapping against the dog's chin.
"I'm gonna- gonna- ugh!" The dog using her ass suddenly hilts in her ass, his balls twitching as he blows his load, then pulls out, leaving a gaping hole and a mess. "Hope ya don't mind sloppy seconds!" He says with a laugh before collapsing into a nearby chair.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh no, not at all." She says with a grin, stepping up to her ass and sinking inside with a groan of her own, the previous users cum making it smooth and easy to get inside as she starts fucking her ass. Sure these mortals could fuck... but she doubted they could match her and this doggy bitch would soon be barking to her command.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Walking past the window of a shop selling souvenirs, he sees that the woman minding the counter is a female, and a redhead at that.

The dog moans even louder as the bigger cock fills her ass, and immediately tightens up as her ass spasms around Phorsaal's cock, lusty whines filling the air as she's fucked in all three holes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeezes the cock hungry dogs ass while pounding her tight pucker nice and harder, stuffing her full of cock that is surely a higher degree than the others. It was simply a waiting game, let the other two blow their load and toddle off so she can claim her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The next one to blow is the one in her mouth, who slams his length down her throat as he groans, his dick twitching as he cums, then steps away. He's immediately replaced by the guy in her pussy, who blows his load in a similar fashion as he humps her face, his tongue hanging out with bliss.
When they step away, the Rottweiler collapses onto her front, cum leaking from her mouth as she pants from the rough buttfucking. "Mm! Yes! Harder!" She barks, licking up the cum from the floor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins her usual grin and leans over to maul her breasts while pounding her ass without mercy "Feels good doesn't it girl? Much better than those limp dick guys huh? How about this all day every day? Come with me and your new job will simply be to feel good for hours on end."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmaah~! R-really!?" She squeals, her eyes starting to roll back into her head as the fucking continues, her butt jiggling with every thrust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes really... You would make a great sex girl... just taking cock after cock each day while someone takes care of you... all you have to do is come with me and I can make that happen for you." she turns her head to look at the doberman "See? you coworker is coming along, already practicing. Look at those gaping holes... that could be you too dear."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm! O-okay! I'll do it!" She moans, tongue hanging out as she pants heavily. "J-just fuck me harder!" She squeals, dropping onto her front so her breasts squish out to the sides.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"As you wish!" She gets back up to her knees, grabs her by the hips and starts pounding at her ass, balls slapping against her with every thrust as she goes as hard as she possibly can, her cock plunging her ass hard and fast.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The shop is filled with various souvenirs, and as he looks around, he can feel the girl's eyes on him for quite a while before she finally decides to talk.
"Looking for something in particular?" She asks.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Aaaah! I'm cumming!" The Rottweiler squeals as she's pounded hard and fast. Her ass spasms around Phorsaal's cock as cum squirts out over her legs, the dog going limp as she orgasms.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shoves in one final time and reaches orgasm, flooding the girls ass and stomach with hot cum that surely just over powers anything else inside of her. "Good girl... do you know anyone else that would like to come along? There is room for more of course."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"N-no... Ohhhh..." The dog flops down, and immediately passes out, her butt still in the air, her tail flopped onto her back.

[I seem to be overusing the word 'flop' lately. :p]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and pulls out of the dogs ass, picking her up and bringing her over to the table where she lays her down "that is two... any more potential nymphs around here?" she asks while looking around for targets.