The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Gina." She says, ruffling Squeaky's head. "And this little thing is absolutely adorable!" She says, giggling as she squeezes Squeaky, which makes her squeak.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, imps are a staple to demon society. While they are common to see around, a well managed imp like Squeaky is a huge boon to have around. She has such high standing that she actually manages the stall on a normal basis. Just keep that in mind... the term slave changes meaning depending on who you ask. Now then... my business partner should be here soon enough... hopefully."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Business partner?" Anna asks, her ears perking up.
"Who is it?" Gina asks. Her floppy ears poking up just a bit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"His name is Jackal... and I think you all are going to like him... at least from an appearance point of view. He thinks much like I do so he should grow on you at least a bit."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Jackal. Cool name." Frankie says, nodding.

"The sentiment is appreciated." He says from the doorway, startling the three into looking at him. His eyes are still ringed with dark circles from lack of sleep, but he seems to be fine, otherwise.

"Hey, he's a dog like us!" Anna blurts out.
"Uhh... No honey. I'm a Jackal. Like the nickname says." He murmurs, chuckling.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yes I'm looking for some information on this village. It's the first time I have been here so if you have anything that can help. I would be thankful." Gaknar says as he walks over to the counter as he starts a lust aria around him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, he is actually a demon who got into some anubis root and now looks like a dog. I assure you he is an incubus of hell. Glad to see you up and about Jackal, while you were resting I managed to get these three lovely girls, already trained in cooking and cleaning as well. Meet Frankie, Anna and Gina."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh alright then. Come here." She says, beckoning him to the counter as she runs her hands over some stuff.

"Oh? Impressive. You took Karline with you, right? Alright. Nice to meet you, girls." He says, nodding and rubbing at his tired eyes. "So who's who?" He asks, and the girls give their names. "Alright. So... You have already decided to stay, yes?" He murmurs, and the girls nod.
"Alright then. You guys can take the day off for today. Your training starts from tomorrow." He murmurs.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Gaknar walks over to the counter and quickly looks the girl up and down. Before looking back up at her face. "Thank you miss..." He says as he reaches the counter.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"this room you find yourselves in will be your temporary home until you find a master to serve. Kitchen is to the right, beds to the left and this room will be your rec room! Relax, rest and enjoy a day off... most strat right away but as I am sure you can all tell... Jackal is not well."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Rebecca. The name's Rebecca." She says, smiling and handing him a map of the village.

"Yeah... We can see that. Are you sick?" Frankie asks.
"No... Well... Sorta." Jackal mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Jackal has not slept in just over a week due to some head problems that I helped him sort out before going out to find you three." She stands up and moves to his side "Honestly, the best thing right now would be to put him back to bed I think."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. Me goes back to sleeps. Goodnight." He mutters before trudging out and walking back to his house.
"Wow. Poor guy really looked completely whacked..." Anna murmurs, shaking her head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Even we demons need rest you know. We are only immune to the negative effects of aging after all. Anyway, I will leave you girls to get comfy and relax for today. A pleasure working with you. Come along Squeaky, Karline." She gives them a wink and shuts the door behind her, locking it so no one can get in other than her or Jackal.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They walk out and turn to regard her. "Yeah? What do you want?" Karline asks, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I just wanted to thank the both of you, your presence made things go much smoother than I think they would have normally." She gives them both a hug... and also a spank for Karline "Now I am going home, I trust you two can manage them?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. Of course we can." Karline says, grinning and returning the spank to Phorsaal's butt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Haha! Good. Then I will see you two another time. I have a house to manage now." With a wave of her hands she sets out for home to see how the others are doing with the puppy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Back at the house, everyone is asleep in various positions on the couch, with Ash and the puppy curled up at the top of the pile. The puppy is sleeping with its legs in the air, which are twitching with whatever hellish dream it's having.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a light chuckle and closes the door behind her. Normally she would scare them all, but with the puppy there she wouldn't want to do that. Instead she just heads into the kitchen to make a snack.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She finds plenty of food in the fridge, including the leftovers from last night's dinner.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches inside with a happy hum, grabbing some left overs and going to stuff them in the microwave cause she is lazy.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well thanks you Rebecca. I'm Mike." Gaknar saucy as he takes the map and opens in looking through it. "So Rebecca. Do you have any suggestions on any interesting places to visit here?" He says as he wonders if his lust aura is having an effect on her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So... Where is Khorvis, really?" She hears Felicia's voice from behind her. "I know you're hiding something."

"Oh yeah. There's this old castle here..." She points to the map. "And then there are these beautiful crystal caves here..." She points to another location. "Oh, and there's a mixed gender public bath here. Don't go there unless you wanna see a bunch of old creeps hoping to get laid..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and turns around, looking at her nervously "I... what do you mean? I already told you. Ha..haha... oh what is the point? He is not out on some chore for me... He was called by Alpha king... to war."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"He-" she closes the door so that the others can't hear the conversation. "He got called to war!? What the fuck!?" She says in a tone that's like a silenced scream.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Why thank you Rebecca for the info." He says as he remembers the locations she pointed out, and closes the map. "We'll then best be off alot to explore. Goodbye." He says as he turns to leave.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs Felicia by the shoulders "Deep breathes dear and just listen to me. Something big is going down... the chimera queen has ascended to god like power and now seeks to take over other realms. Alpha king along with a large number of other higher powers are moving to try and stop her. If they can't... we won't have enough time to panic about it. That is where Khorvis went... to fight in this war. I was equally as surprised as he trie to slip out at night while we were all sleeping."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm... See ya around..." She murmurs, and he can feel her eyes practically tearing his clothes off as he starts to walk out.

"Oh my- Oh my fucking god!" She wails, trying to take a deep breath but failing as she starts to get hysterical. "Oh god please don't let him die!" Then, she gasps and looks at her with horror. "Ash. We can't let Ash find out about this!" She groans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She claps her hand over her mouth to muffle her wailing as she gives her a stern look. "None of them are going to find out because they don't need to know! That is why I lied!" She says in a harsh whisper. "If Khorvis doesn't make it, we won't have time to mourn because those chimera's will be on our asses faster than you can say "Oh shit!" "