The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Aw, come on," she wined. "I'll let you fuck mine, whenever you want," she offered, with a bob of her eyebrows.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pulls off her dick. "Don't I already do that? Come up with a better offer. You're a demon. Live up to the name." He snorts, before going back to sucking her dick. He starts sucking harder, as if trying to milk her dry. Then, his fingers press down on her prostate, gently rubbing the sensitive organ.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, but from now on I'll start putting some effort into it," she replied, with a gasp as Lazarus found her prostate.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I barely give you time to. You're already a slut." He says, chuckling and giving her balls a squeeze as he rubs her prostate more insistently. "Buuuuut... If you really want to fuck my ass again... Then come to the bed." He murmurs, picking her up and walking to the bed, before plopping her down on her back. Then, he gets up and squats over her, letting his ass brush the tip of her cock. "Or do you want to be in control? Hmm? Want to make a guy moan like a slut as you fuck his butt?" He asks, grinning and reaching down to stroke her cock, making sure the pre coats his ass.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Whoo," Eleanor exclaimed, as she was tossed onto the bed. "Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy! Wait! If we're doing this, then we're doing it right. Get on your hands and knees, and lift those tails for me," Eleanor commanded.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes and chuckles, rolling to the side and coming up on his hands and knees. "I seem to recall you fucking my ass before, but... Oh well. Go crazy, you slut. " He says, chuckling and lifting his tails out of the way.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, don't you worry, I plan to," said Eleanor, as she stepped up behind him and grabbed the base of his center tail, while giving his ass a firm slap with her other hand. Taking her cock in her hand, she lined the head up with Lazarus' anus and leaned forward, pushing in ever so slightly before pulling back and leaning in again. Each time she pushed forward, her dick sank about a millimeter in, until she let out a huff. "Hey, quit clenching and let me in. It's not going to be that bad."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His breath catches when she slaps his ass, and then he looks back at her with lust in his eyes. "Ah. Sorry. Just wanted to make you work for it." He says, chuckling and loosening up slightly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor immediately sank in, all five inches sliding into Lazarus until her pelvis connected with his ass. "Ooo, aaahh, that's it," moaned Eleanor. "Lemme' lemme' just... feel this for a minute," she said, as she stood behind him, unmoving. "Gods, I get railed in the ass so much, I almost forget what it feels like to give it for a change. In fact, this calls for something special." Reaching up, Eleanor removed one of her golden hoop earrings. With a quick spread and a snap, she then secured the metal ring around the base of her cock, the metal fitting tightly around her. Immediately, Lazarus could feel Eleanor's penis swell inside him. It ballooned to six, then seven inches, and nearly doubled in width. Slowly, she pulled back, letting her newly enlarged cock slide out, until only the head remained in Lazarus ass. Smiling down at herself, Eleanor sighed. "Oh, yeah, now we're ready for a good fuckin'." She then thrust forward, burying herself back to the hilt in one easy motion.

[Sorry, got to go for the night. Will finish up tomorrow.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Okidoke]

He looks back, eyes widening as he feels the cock swell and grow inside him. "Fuck! What the hell? You had something that could grow your dick!?" He asks, before moaning as she starts thrusting back and forth. "Ooh, that feels better..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It's called a cockring," replied Eleanor. "We'll pick one up for you the next time we hit a town. For now, though, you might want to bite a pillow." She didn't give Lazarus much time to get used to the larger cock inside him. With each thrust, she steadily picked up her pace, each time drawing back until the head of her dick nearly popped free, before burying it back to the hilt. As she hammered away, harder and harder, the bed began to rock with their exertions.

Before long, Elizabeth's eyes fluttered open, and she yawned as she blearily took in the scene. When she realized who was fucking who, her eyes lit up, and she squealed in glee. "Eeek! Mistress, he finally let you take him?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Gah! Argh! Fuuuuck!" He groans, ass clenching down hard around her dick as she thrusts in and out. "Fucking hell I want one of these!" He groans.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Aww, is it too much for the puppy?" Elizabeth smiled, as she patted Lazarus on the back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh fuck off! I've gotten worse!" He grunts back, panting hard as his cock drools precum on the bed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"But, have you given at the same time?" Elizabeth asked. Before Lazarus could answer, she ducked her head under him, and he felt her hot lips close around is manhood.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He whines and bucks his hips into her face. "No, but it's definitely on my list of things to try!" He moans.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A few quick sucks, and Lazarus' cock popped out of Elizabeth's mouth. He felt himself being lifted slightly as she worked her way underneath him, until she was on her hands and knees below him. "What a coincidence, me too," she said, as she lined her pussy up with his dick.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As soon as she does, he rams his dick as deep into her pussy as he can manage, before rutting her like an animal. "Well, it's certainly better than just bending over and taking it!" He grunts, ramming his cock into her just as roughly as she likes it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, that's hot," groaned Eleanor, as she continued to thrust away. "Mmm, going to blow soon. Do you want it inside, or would you like me to paint your ass with it?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Your choice. You're the one fucking my ass!" He grunts, slamming his knot into her pussy and pausing for a moment, before continuing to thrust in and out. His hands go to her squishy tits, and he squeezes them hard, panting as his ass is fucked as well.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor just smiled and pushed in as deep as she could before she started grunting, and Lazarus could feel her spasming inside him as she deposited her small load inside his ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans slightly as her cock twitches and she cums in his ass, before looking down at her. "That's it? I'm not even close to satisfied." He whispers, grinning maniacally, before starting to pound her pussy even harder, fucking her like a relentless machine.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ha, that was just the first load," answered Eleanor, behind him. "I'm good for at least three more," she declared.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Several rounds later, the three of them lay on the bed in a heap. Cum steadily drizzled from Lazarus' ass, and was mirrored by Elizabeth's pussy. Eleanor's cock was swollen and pink, even with her ring removed, and it flopped over her thigh, twitching slightly, as if it were panting.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah," panted Eleanor. "You still up for traveling today, or should we just take a day off?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Meh... Let's take a day off. These wounds need to heal properly before the fight." He murmurs, pulling her up and cuddling her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The day passed as a series of on again, off again, sexual escapades, which lasted long into the night. When the sun finally rose, the next day, all of them were still sore, yet none of them regreted a moment of it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whew. That... Was fun." Lazarus murmurs, pulling both girls into his arms. "You okay?" He asks.