The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Wow, Big Guy, ten squirts each. That's gotta' be a new record," muttered Eleanor.

"I don't really remember much after that sixth orgasm," groaned Elizabeth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You passed out and I fucked your ass like an animal. There was a buttfuck train. You were on the bottom, and I was in the middle. And then I just fucked Eleanor until we both passed out. At least, that's what I remember." He says, chuckling.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once breakfast was out of the way, the three travelers were on their way again, though at a slightly slower pace dictated by their aching loins. Still they managed to make some progress, and were undisturbed for most of the day.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You know... It's been pretty quiet today. Not sure if I should be worried or not." He says, chuckling and looking at the other two. "I mean... Almost every day, we're getting jumped by some rapey beast. In Eleanor's case, that's just me." He says, grinning. "But yeah. It's been real quiet. Nice to have a break every once in a while." He murmurs.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, that's to be expected," replied Eleanor. "You won't find too many beasts around the outskirts of a demon general's home... unless he wants them there." As if in response to Eleanor's cryptic words, a tall shadow began to take form in the ever-present mist. As they drew closer, and the shadow took shape, they realized that they had arrived at the tower of Balmonte, the Imp Lord.

The stone tower jutted from one of the few pieces of high ground in the bog, and stretched at least ten stories into the sky. The dark stonework of the building was decorated with many gargoyles, cast in the shape of demons stuck in poses that ranged from the menacing to the provocative. The few windows that dotted the outside walls were filled with the orange glow of fires, and the occasional figure could be seen passing by them; leaving no doubt as to weather the tower was occupied. At the base of the structure, a short set of stairs lead up to a pair of grand double doors; in front of which stood two minotaurs clad in black leather straps that accentuated their prodigious muscles. Each guard held a long spear at attention, as they surveyed the swamp in front of the tower.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... We're here..." He whispers, looking up at the top of the tower. "Do I now have to fight my way to the top, or do you think I'll be let in without an issue?" He asks.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, you're not a woman, so they probably won't be interested in fucking you," replied Eleanor. "Do you think you could make the climb to one of the higher windows?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well..." He looks down at himself, then back up. "Maybe... It's gonna be difficult though. Which floor?" He asks.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Great," groaned Elizabeth. "I guess I'll just stay out here, and entertain the guards then? There's no way I'm making that climb."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... And I doubt I'd be able to carry you on my back. God now would be a good time for wings." He grumbles. "Even though the bastard doesn't exist. What's the point of even asking for help?" He mutters, shaking his head. "Gotta do everything yourself... So what window should I head for?" He asks, looking at Eleanor.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, if I were the lord of a tower, my room would be at the highest point. So, I'd make for that spire," Eleanor replied, pointing at the top of the tower. "Of course, we could always use the front door."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He whines in annoyance as he looks up at the tower. "I hate climbing high places..." He mutters, before looking around for a secure spot where he could climb easily.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Guess we're climbing," said Eleanor, as she took to the air. "Elizabeth, you make yourself scares for a while. If we don't come back out by nightfall, then give yourself up to the guards. If you're going to be somebody's fuck-toy, then it might as well be royalty." [Go ahead and Defy Danger to scale the wall.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lazarus managed to get about ten feet off the ground, before his fingers slipped from the slimy stone wall. For a split second, he felt the world fall away, and was lighter than air. Then his head hit the ground with a sickening crack, and everything went dark.
The sounds of strained grunts and groans brought him back to consciousness. Lazarus opened his eyes to find himself tied to a wooden table, each of his wrists and ankles was lashed to a different corner, and he had been stripped naked. Looking around, he was in dank stone chamber, surrounded by a plethora of bondage equipment, some of which he recognized, and some he could only guess the function of. The sounds that he heard came from his left, where Elizabeth, and Eleanor, were secured in pillories next to each other; Eleanor stood on a box to get enough height to reach her restraint. Both woman had a ball-gag secured in their mouths, and both had someone standing behind them thrusting their hips.
Behind Elizabeth, stood a tall, shapely woman with dark blue skin, and two tall thin horns jutting from her forehead. Her long straight hair was jet black, and matched her lipstick. Behind her, a whip-like tail lashed excitedly as she thrust forward.
Behind Eleanor, a skinny red imp humped frantically away at her, the sound of his hips hitting her ass filling the chamber with what sounded like the tapping of a woodpecker upon a tree. Behind the imp was another, waiting patiently for his comrade to finish. Behind that imp was another, and another, and another. Lazarus followed the line of imps all the way out the door of the chamber some thirty feet away. The imp fucking Eleanor suddenly gripped her ass and grunted as he finished, wiping his brow with his arm and hopping off the box they were standing on, only to be immediately replaced by the next imp in line.
The omnibus behind Elizabeth paused long enough to stifle a snort. "Minute men," she muttered, with an amused smile, before going back to thrusting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He immediately closes his eyes, before carefully testing his restraints to see how tight they were.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The leather restraints were nothing to write home about, but they were still strong enough to hold him in place. Still, between his nails and magic, getting out f them shouldn't be too hard. The issue lay with the mob of demons in the room with him.
A strained series of grunts, and muffled scream of ecstasy, informed Lazarus that another imp had just finished up in Eleanor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well... The only option was to distract them... Or maybe get them talking. But... He wasn't much of a talker, so that was pretty much useless. He tries to free himself using his claws to pick at the locks, while his tails move slowly to the cuffs on his feet, trying to burn them off.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[8]
Managing to avoid detection, he keeps working on the cuffs, trying to pop them open and free his hands.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Working diligently, Lazarus managed to get his hands free; cutting the leather cords with his claws. Engrossed as they were in their pastime, the demons failed to notice him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He casts his eyes around once more, wondering if, by some chance, there were some torture implements within reach.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sadly, the only weapons that Lazarus saw were what few paltry excuses the imps had on them. As he looked around, though, Lazarus spotted something glinting on the belt of the omnibus behind Elizabeth. Jangling on her hip, as she thrust away at Elizabeth's pussy, was a large ring of keys.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The keys weren't exactly going to help if he couldn't reach them... Not to mention, he was still weak from the fall. His head wasn't bleeding anymore, but it was still pounding. But eh, fuck it. He didn't have any weapons except his claws and teeth. He turns his head slightly towards the omnibus, and immediately springing right for her, claws swinging [12] and dealing 11 damage.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
There was a moment of silence as the shadow flitted across the room, and a large gash opened up across the omnibus' chest. The stunned demon toppled backward as her twelve inch cock slid out of Elizabeth with a wet slurp, and she exploded in a cloud of purple smoke. "What the hell!" cried one of the imps as they scurried to gather themselves for a fight they had not expected.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He snarls and dives into the horde of imps, slashing left and right to take down as many as he can. [7,9,5] dealing [8 and 9] damage respectively.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The imps scrambled to fight back, racking with claws and knives [4 Damage], but they were sorely outmatched, and quickly gave up the fight; flying out the door while shrieking alarms.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He growls at the fleeing imps, before walking over and picking up the keys that were attached to the former omnibus. He unlocks Eleanor's chains, before walking over to do the same for Elizabeth. "You're welcome. Shame I had to kill that omnibus though. She looked like she would have been a good fuck." He says with a shrug.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor, and Elizabeth, went limp as soon as they were free. They fell to the floor with resounding splats, and Lazarus was able to see the results of the demon's work. From his spot on the table, he hadn't had a clear view of what was going on behind the girls, but now that he did, the sight was impressive. Clearly the girls had been ravaged for some time. Both of Elizabeth's holes were swollen and redder than usual, as several dollops of cum oozed out of them. That was a drizzle, however, compared to Eleanor. Twin rivers of spunk flowed freely from her pussy and ass, as they gaped so wide that Lazarus was sure he could fit his arm in either one with no difficulty. On top of that, her cock was twice its normal size, though completely flaccid; apparently having been forced to orgasm so many times that it had just run out of seed to spurt. Both women lay on the floor, gasping around their ball-gags.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He bends down and plucks the ball gags out of their mouths, before standing up again. "We can wait here for a while until you guys recover, I suppose." He murmurs, sitting down between them.