The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ooooh, skipping the foreplay, are we?" Eleanor squealed. With her pussy wrapped tightly around his shaft, Lazarus could feel her three cocks writhing between them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well I could go down on you if you asked nicely." He says, grinning down at her as he thrusts in slowly. Slow enough that he knew her annoyance would slowly build.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If you keep going at that pace, then you'll have to when I dry out," she said. "Come on, put some effort into it," she demanded.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really though? Celebrations back home... Go on so much longer..." He purrs, leaning down and biting her neck as his tails tickle her asshole. "I'm going to edge you till you're begging for it." He growls in her ear.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, there'll be a celebration later, don't you worry about that," assured Eleanor. "But if you don't put a little more umph into this, then I'll just have to find other ways to entertain myself." With that, Eleanor's cocks began to squirm, and stretch, wrapping around Lazarus' waist and thighs like snakes, before the heads reached his anus and began prodding.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If you're gonna do that, I should probably start pounding the other hole." He says, chuckling and starting to pick up the pace, nuzzling her neck and breathing in her scent.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sudden heat hit Lazarus back as a pair of breasts pressed into him. "Can I watch?" asked Elizabeth, as she once more perched behind Lazarus while his cock was buried inside Eleanor. "I love seeing Miss Eleanor's ass get filled," she said, eagerly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Now that the lady asked for it, I can't really refuse." He says, grinning and pulling out, before slamming into her ass without warning.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor screamed in pleasure as her well-used ass was once again impaled by Lazarus cock, while Elizabeth cooed into his ear. "Oh yeah, fuck her good."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins and starts pounding her butt, before leaning and whispering into her ear. "Three holes... Three cocks... What are you waiting for?" He purrs, grinding his dick around inside her ass for a moment.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor needed no further motivation. Elizabeth let out a shriek as her pussy and ass were unceremoniously drilled into by two of Eleanor's cock tentacles. Meanwhile, the one still prodding at Lazarus' ass began slowly pushing its way forward; the copious amounts of pre leaking from is tip serving as ample lube. The head slipped in, and several inches followed, as Eleanor began to moan even louder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a lewd moan, before chuckling and looking over his shoulder at Elizabeth. "Try not to blow my eardrums out, babe I still have need of them." He snorts, kissing her cheek, before going back to nibbling on Eleanor's body. Her breasts, her neck, her nipples, her lips, pretty much anywhere in reach was his target.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elizabeth could only grunt and moan in response. Eleanor didn't often let her get fucked, so she was more lost in the experience than Lazarus was. However she did wrap her arms around his waist, and began gyrating her hips in time with the thrusts of the cocks buried in her, and Lazarus', holes. The end result was Lazrus feeling as if Elizabeth was the one thrusting into him rather than Eleanor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He didn't really mind it. In fact, it felt kind of nice, being sandwiched between two hot women. One of whom he was fucking, and being fucked by.
He picks up the pace, starting to ram into her ass harder. His pleasure was quite audible now, in the forms of low grunts and growls.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ooh, someone's getting into it," said Eleanor, as she wrapped her legs around the two of them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... Getting into this ass." He says, laughing, before pausing. "Okay that was horrible." He mutters, rolling his eyes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes it was," replied Eleanor. "Now shut up and fuck me!" she demanded, as her cock plunged a bit deeper into his ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gasps softly and starts pounding her harder, grunting as he slams his knot into her as deep as he can .

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He growls loudly and starts pounding her with more force, roughly slamming in and out of her ass without mercy as his lust starts to build.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
His motions were mimicked by Eleanor, as the tentacles inside him and Elizabeth began picking up pace. Both women's cries of ecstasy were reaching a crescendo, when Eleanor's cocks suddenly swelled and a burst of cum issued forth. Rope after rope of the stuff flooded her lover's insides as she came through her new cocks for the first time.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grunts as she starts pounding him harder, his ass squeezing down tight around her cock. He starts fucking her faster, moaning louder as she mimics his speed.
He gasps when she finally cums inside; the twitching of the cocks as they spurt their warm load into him setting him off. He pounds her ass a few more times, before groaning as he cums as well; filling her ass with his own doggy cum as he buries the knot as deep as it will go.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Well, this is it, the next post could be the last for this story. Unless there was anything else, in particular, you wanted to have happen.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Eleanor takes over Mareth and rules it, with him as her... King, I guess? Male concubine sounds rather insulting. XD. Or maybe just Adviser with Benefits. :p]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Lazarus finished inside his new Queen, dark magic began to wash through him. If flowed from his loins through the his limbs, and into his heart, before leaving his body and coalescing into a small crystal. "Lethicite," whispered Eleanor, as she reached out and grabbed the tiny gem. "You made the right decision," she cooed, as the changes began overtaking Lazarus.
In short order, Eleanor had gotten the tower running smoothly again, now with her calling the shots. The glimmerlings, brewed their potions, the minotaurs trained with their weapons, and the omnibus' worked their dark magics to make the tower far more formidable than it had ever been with it's previous lord in charge. And through it all, Eleanor sat on the throne with her prized champion at her side. The great Shadow Fox of the swamp became a legend spread by any who were lucky enough to encounter it and live to tell the tale. They spoke of eerie green flames that danced around it, and the incredible skill with which it hunted it's prey. And of the strange ornament that hung from it's neck; a sterling silver plate that simply read: Lazarus.

Reactions: Archangel99