The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, you're still on about that?" asked Eleanor, as she began hovering over him.
As Elizabeth's hand came near the chalice, one piece of crystal began to glow a soft blue.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. I doubt I'll be going back, though. Can't go back looking like... This. Although... I'm not so sure I want to. I have you here, anyway." He says, looking up and chuckling as he takes out the blue crystal and putting it in Elizabeth's hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Not really," she said, bluntly.
"Heh, young girls rarely want to go back to mommy, after getting a taste of freedom," added Eleanor. "But, who cares about that? Right now there's something much more important to deal with." At once Eleanor's hand plunged into the goblet of lethicite, and came back out with a glowing purple chunk in hand. "There you are," she said, as she held it up to the light to admire. "The soul of a demon lord."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Great. Now swallow it like a cock and be done with it." He says, chuckling.
"Well... I can't risk the status of the brotherhood by failing to complete the mission." He says, looking at Elizabeth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Can't say you're dead either. And if word reaches them that I'm taking too long... Well... She'll likely just send another one. And another. And another. Can't you write a message or something and just... I don't know... Send it back through the portal?" He asks, raising an eyebrow .

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, you're overthinking things, dear," said Eleanor, as she gazed into the glowing piece of soul stuff in her hands. "Once I get things sorted out here, your erstwhile compatriots won't be a problem." With that, Eleanor popped the lethicite into her mouth. A shudder ran through her body as a long moan escaped from her lips, and a startling change ripped through her body. As Lazarus watched, she started to grow; her limbs stretching as her height increased until she nearly matched his own. Her exaggerated curves became less pudgy and far more statuesque. Her wings grew as well, becoming large enough to completely enfold her if she wished.

In addition to her increased size, several startling changes began to emerge as well. Two long coiled horns sprouted from the back of her head, followed shortly by a spade-tipped tail. The greatest change, however, was found between her legs. Eleanor's cock grew to full erection, and as Lazarus watched two more members sprouted on either side of the original. The trio of phalluses grew, and grew, and grew some more, until they resembled tentacles more than anything else. They stretched all the way to the floor, and then some, as the writhed around Eleanor's feet.

Finally, the transformation was complete, and Eleanor stood tall in her new form. Her trio of tentacle dicks retracted back to a, relatively, normal size; though they still hung clear to her knees, and seemed to wiggle now and then of their own volition. "Oh, gods, what a rush!" Eleanor cried. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," she said.

Reactions: Archangel99

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
".... Well then. That was... An interesting... And... Very strange... Thing to watch." He says, raising an eyebrow. "Kinda liked the smaller version more. This one is cool too, though. Anyway... Why is that going to... Not be a problem?" He asks, tilting his head .

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Because, if there's one thing we like here in Mareth, it's wayward humans just waiting to be converted to the cause," Eleanor replied, as she took a seat on the vacant throne. "And a steady stream of eager mercs, looking for a prize that I hold?" Her center dick hardened considerably. "Now that's what I call a gift that keeps on giving."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
".... I'm still loyal to my brotherhood. And I can't exactly let you do that." He says, his grip on his staff tightening slightly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really? Well, let's see if we can't fix that," she said, as she dismounted her throne, and strode toward Lazarus. "Tell me, what exactly this brotherhood offers you?" As she spoke, she began circling Lazarus, her hand brushing his arm as she walked. "Comradery? Wealth? A place to sleep? All things that can be easily found elsewhere. Now what do they take from you? Freedom, ambition, and the chance for greatness. Face it, Lazarus, you're better than the rest of them, and you know it. Come sit at the top of the heap with me, where you belong."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"They may have done that... But at the same time, they made me what I am. I can't just let you destroy it. As long as you promise to leave them alone... I'll serve you. If not..." He trails off, looking her in the eyes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What you are!?" Eleanor laughed. "A sword for hire with some fancy armor? Face it, honey, you don't owe them anything. You've just been taught to think you do," she said, bluntly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I..." He trails off, looking to the side. "That... That may be true, but... There's no need to drag more innocent souls into this."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Honey, I'm going to let you in on a secret I learned a long time ago," said Eleanor. "Nobody's innocent. Nobody."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't give me that crap!" Eleanor snapped. "Everyone that kills knows exactly what they're doing."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You say that as if it somehow absolves them of their of their actions," Eleanor replied, her tone returning to a more neutral one. "We demons are just following orders as well. But, we all love what we do." Her three cocks writhed at her words. "You're not even honest enough to admit that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I do love killing." He says, rolling his eyes. "I made no secret of that, right since we first met... But still... There's no need to drag them into this. Let's just... Leave that world alone." He sighs, shaking his head, before looking at her dicks. "I should probably mention your wiggling cocks are vaguely freaking me out..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't worry, you'll get used to them," replied Eleanor. "So, does that mean you'll stick around?" she asked, hopefully.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods. "So long as I get sex, sure." He says dryly, before cracking a grin. "Speaking of which... How about we celebrate the ocxsocca with a fuck?" He says, winking .

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's more like it," said Eleanor, as she fluttered back onto the throne. Leaning back, she spread her legs, and her three cocks hoisted themselves out of the way of her ever-sopping womanhood. "Well, don't just stand there, puppy, come and get it."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Puppy? Really?" He says, raising an eyebrow as he walks forward, dropping his clothes as he goes.
"Which hole, slut?" He says, chuckling.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmmm... Surprise you, huh?" He murmurs, grabbing her legs and pulling her closer as he hooks her knees over his shoulders. "Well, the surprise would be me fucking a hole other than you ass..." He says, spanking her ass as he leans down, burying his head between her tits, before looking up at her. "Kinda hard to pick... I think I'll go for both... Starting with your pussy." He growls, nipping one of her nipples as he slams his cock into her pussy and starts thrusting.