The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eleanor coughed and sputtered, as she shakily lifted her hand and pointed at a nearby wall. "Over there... secret door," she sputtered.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow, before walking over to the wall and running his hands over it, looking for a switch or something that could open the secret door.
[Rolled a 5.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Lower... glimmerling height," she gasped.

Following her instructions, Lazarus found a small catch between two stones, and pulled the hidden door open. Inside was a tiny room, little bigger than a closet, but big enough for the three of them to squeeze into.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods to himself, then walks over to them, picking up Eleanor first. He walks over and rolls her inside the room, before walking back over and dragging Elizabeth in too. He shuts the door after he enters, before sitting and watching them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two girls leaned against the walls with their legs spread; their pussies clearly too sore to close them. Before Lazarus could do anything else, a chorus of shouting voices, and stomping feet filled the room they were just in.
"Where are they?!"
"They were just here!"
"Find them!"
The sounds of people quickly faded as they left the room, and all was quiet again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He's quiet for a while longer before speaking. "How long until you guys can recover?" He asks, crossing his arms and leaning back.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, let me just get forty winks, and I'll be up and at 'em in no time," said Eleanor, rolling her eyes. "Would you look at this!" she gestured to her swollen, and still cum-leaking, womanhood. The normally light green mons was a bright pink, and so puffy that if Eleanor had been wearing pants, would have looked like a full package, more than a cameltoe. Her limp dick, perched atop the sore mass of flesh, was equally rosy, and flopped to the side as a thin string of pre steadily dribbled out of the tip. Despite being flaccid, Eleanor's dick was actually bigger than it usually was when hard. "For God's sake, my cunt hasn't been this sore since I first learned how to masturbate," she griped. "I don't think I can stand, much less walk."

Elizabeth sat in the opposite corner of the room from Lazarus, slowly groaning to herself; her pussy in an equally abused state. "Ugh, no more fucking," she moaned.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A while, then. Looks like I'm on my own from here." He murmurs, looking around the tiny room. "Okay but first off... What exactly happened after I fell?" He asks.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What do you think happened?" Eleanor asked. "The guards came around to see what the noise was, and found us. The big guy upstairs wanted to interrogate you, but you were out cold. So, instead, he set us to entertain the guards until you woke up. We've been at it for a day and a half already," she finished with a wince, as she tried to adjust her position, only to be scolded by her aching pussy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Damn." He mutters, wincing a little. "Sorry about that. But... Well... You knew the risks of travelling with me." He murmurs, shrugging. "Still kinda wanted to rape that purple skinned omnibus, though..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Good. Remind me to knock one of them out later. I'll have some fun with her." He says, grinning and chuckling.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"A bunch of others," Eleanor corrected. "It's not just imps that the lord of this tower commands."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Did you get a look at exactly what kind of enemies I'll have to face on the way up?" He asks, tilting his head. "Like... What exactly is going to be waiting for me in this place?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mostly imps, though with the occasional omnibus, and minotaur, thrown in," Eleanor replied.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmmm... Imps are relatively easy prey. The omnibuses and the minotaurs on the other hand... Hmm... Gonna be a bit of trouble taking them down." He murmurs, rubbing his chin. "I think this time, the best approach will be stealth attacks. Problem is... I need a blade for that. A silent one. Dammit. Knew I should have packed my hidden blades..." He grumbles.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And there's likely a ton of guards between here and there. Hmm... I don't suppose this room has a secret passageway? It's likely full of guards out there." He murmurs, looking at the door through which they came in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes and sighs. "Fair enough." He murmurs, before looking at the door. He slowly crawls over to it, before cracking it open just the slightest bit, checking if anyone was out there.

[He doesn't have any armour or weapons right now, right?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Fortunately, the interrogation room was just as empty as it was a moment ago.

[Nope, you are actually naked for the assault on the final dungeon. Welcome to Mareth.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[This has the potential to turn extremely hilarious. All I gotta do is play my cards right. :p]

He sighs softly with relief, before tip-toeing his way softly to the nearest door, and checking whether it's locked.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The door was open, and lead to a long stone stairwell leading up. Following it to the top, Lazarus found himself at the tail end of a long hallway, with several doors on either side. Mercifully, there was no one in sight.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He narrows his eyes slightly. Where the heck was everyone? Having a massive orgy?
He slowly sneaks down the corridor, checking each door in the corridor, hoping that he can find the armoury without any fuss.

[You said final dungeon? Does this mean that after this dungeon ends, so does the RP?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The first door that Lazarus tried opened easily enough. Inside the clattering of silver wear, and he jostling of furniture alerted him to danger before he entered. Peeking inside, he saw five imps tearing apart what was clearly a kitchen, looking for something; or someone.

[Yes, we're in the home stretch of this story. The same thing is happening in another game I'm playing. Maybe when their done, start up a new one.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Awww. Okay. I wanna fuck a demoness though. :p]

He grimaces and quickly backs out. He didn't want to get involved with the imps right now. The squealing would alert the other people in the dungeon.

He moves down the corridor, trying the next door.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hmm... This one was probably the armoury...
He steps up to it and looks at the lock, before looking at his nails, and then his tail.
Hmmm....
He had already used his magic once today. Using it again wouldn't be a good idea, and would likely leave him weak. On the other hand, he could probably use his nails as lock picks. The were definitely long enough.
He bends over, putting his ear to the door, before trying to fit two claws inside. He wiggles them around a bit, trying to find that sweet spot and get the door open.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[7+2=9]

With a click, the lock pops open, and he carefully swings the door open to see that room beyond.