The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Aw, you sure? I mean you cock's barely even swollen, and I know Ms.Eleanor can take a harder pounding than that," said Elizabeth. "Why, one time, with these three hell-hounds, she-"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I don't caaaaaare! I can't!" He grumbles, moving over to sit next to her. "Ow. My nuts..."

[Wow. Two visits from you in a day. Is the world gonna end tomorrow or what? XD]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, fine," Elizabeth pouted, clearly disappointed. "Shall we set up the cottage for the night then?"

[Yeah, I'm trying to get back to posting a little more often. Especially now that I'm playing in a game again.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. We might as well. My dick needs some rest. And I'm going to die from blood loss in about a minute or two." He grumbles.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The cottage was soon set up, and the three were able to get cleaned up in short order. Elizabeth practically danced about once she was free of her clothes, and she helped Eleanor sponge off at the washing basin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Lazarus just spends his time trying to stitch up his wounds, and once he's done, goes straight to sleep, probably still bleeding onto the bed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
That night Lazarus' dreams were of a particularly wild variety. He saw himself seated upon a gilded throne as every woman he had ever found even remotely attractive graveled and fawned around him, ready to please he, or whoever else he commanded. By the time he opened his eyes the next morning, he was thoroughly aroused, though only a few faces stuck out clearly from his dreaming.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks sleepily, then looks down at his boner, and sighs, before shaking his head. "Gah. Weird ass dream..." He mutters, cracking his neck to the sides before looking over at Eleanor and Elizabeth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Both woman were still sound asleep. Eleanor curled up in Elizabeth's arms, and sporting some morning wood that looked fit to burst.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He glances at her, then down at his dick, before shaking his head and rolling out of the bed with a groan of pain. He walks to the bathroom, before looking around for a mirror he could check his injuries in.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The 'bathroom' being a wash basin on one side of the cottage did indeed have a mirror over it. Checking himself over, Lazarus found that he was well on the mend.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well... At least his injuries seemed to heal a little faster here. That was good, at least.

He turns and walks out of the bathroom, before walking to the stove and starting to make fried eggs and bacon for himself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mmm, whatcha' making?" came Eleanor's voice from the bed, as the smell of food began to fill the cottage.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Eggs and bacon. Don't suppose we have any water, do we? I need to rehydrate." He says, glancing back at her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"There's always a fresh decanter by the basin," replied Eleanor. "But, why settle for water?" Reaching up, she cupped her prodigious breasts, and squeezed her nipples hard. As Lazarus watched, tiny beads of white began to appear as Eleanor began to pull on her nipples in turn, until they were practically dripping.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow, then grins. "You never told me you lactated. Sex would have been a lot more fun if you'd have mentioned this earlier." He says, picking her up and pressing her body against the counter. He slides a glass beneath her tits, and then starts squeezing and massaging her breasts, filling up the glass with milk.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, you should have done this earlier, then." He says, continuing to squeeze her tits. He only stops when the glass is full, then sets her down on the counter, before picking up the glass to take a sip.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, I've been trying; fucking every guy I come across. But, sometimes it takes a while for something to take root."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wait. You mean-?" He looks at her with wide eyes. "You're pregnant!?" He asks incredulously. "Whose is it? I hardly fucked your pussy! Well... Maybe a couple of times when I was trying to get you down from that lust high, but... I don't recall fucking your pussy. Ooorr... Was it from that time at the Bazaar? Hmm... Well... Good luck finding the dad if that's the case." He snorts, taking his plate to the table, and then going back for his milk and Eleanor. He walks back with one in either hand, setting the milk down on the table and her in his lap, before picking up a knife and fork to eat.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No idea," replied Eleanor, with a giggle. "Guessing what's going to pop out is half the fun. But if it's a little fox-boy, then we'll know for sure," she said, rubbing her hand across the soft fur of Lazarus' stomach.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and looks down at her. "You'd like it if it was mine, huh?" He asks, finishing off his milk and his breakfast, before moving the plate and glass aside. He makes her sit up on the table, and bends his head down to her breasts, drinking directly from the source.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ooo, you're almost as needy as a baby, yourself," she cooed. "Although, speaking of things you haven't done before-" she pushed back on Lazarus' shoulders, forcing him to arms length, then glanced down between her legs at her bobbing five inch erection. "Don't suppose you'd be willing to try sucking on something else would you? You seemed to like playing with that centaur chick's dong. How about giving my little green pecker a whirl?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow, then glances down at her dick, then back up to her face. "If this was Elizabeth's idea, I'm going to rape her ass until she can't walk straight." He says, before opening his mouth and letting his tongue slide out to lick up and down her small dick. "But... This goes at my pace. Okay?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sure, sure, whatever you say," agreed Eleanor, her eyes wide with delight. "Just don't forget to work the shaft, m'kay?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeeeess mistreeeess." He says, rolling his eyes and leaning forward, taking her cock into his mouth and sucking on the tip, while his tongue lashes around the glans and tip. Then, he holds her hips, pushing his throat down on her dick. He gags slightly, before gripping the base of her dick and starting to stroking it up and down as he bobs his head. His other hand goes to her balls, gently massaging the soft orbs.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mmm, that's the way I like it," moaned Eleanor. Lazarus felt a pair of small hands come to rest on the back of his head as she began to rock her hips forward, meeting his mouth halfway. "You know, you look kinda' cute with a dick in your mouth. Really dispels the tough-guy exterior," she said, happily.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gives her an icy glare as he continues sucking her dick. He couldn't really do anything, except prick the tip of her dick with his teeth as he sucks. He pulls off for a moment. "Do remember... Your dick is in a mouth full of sharp teeth." He says, flashing her a toothy grin, before going back to sucking her cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh-hoho, touch a nerve there, did I?" asked Eleanor, as she guided him back down her length. "Hmm, still, you make a good point; that mouth of yours is pretty dangerous... Ooo, could I try your ass instead then?" she asked, eagerly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He just spanks her ass in return, before continuing to suck her dick. He shakes his head a little bit, just to make sure she gets the point. Now that he knew he was in control, he wasn't letting go of it that fast. He starts bobbing his head faster, the hand that was on her ass going to her asshole and slipping three fingers in. He doesn't press down on her prostate just get; merely thrusting his fingers in and out.