The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes, farewell, and thank you again for the rescue. I dread to think of what would have become of me if I'd stayed in that dragon's clutches."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, probably insane, for one. But anyway. See ya. And good luck!" He says, waving again, before turning and walking towards the swamp. "Also, please forget that one time I double fisted your ass to a massive orgasm..." He mutters, once he's out of earshot. Of course, Eleanor could hear it, since she was still in his arms.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Till I get tired of it. Sooo... Never." He says with a little laugh at he gives her a squeeze.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the three companions traveled, the land began to take on a much more sinister appearance. Over the next few days, the grass turned from gold to a sickly green, and the trees began to wither and droop. The ground became more and more moist, until finally Lazarus' foot plunged into a thick mire of mud. "Well, we're here," declared Eleanor, from above. "I'd recommend changing into those swamp suits you bought."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right..." He mutters as he starts changing into the suit. "Why is it so... Dead... Around here?" He asks, looking at one of the trees. "It's like... The life has been sucked out of the plants here. And I don't see any animals either."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And, with any luck, it'll stay that way," replied Eleanor. "The few things that live in the marshes tend to be just as nasty as their home."

Before long, both Lazarus, and Elizabeth, were clad in their awkward rubber suits, and traversing the few paths of solid ground through the thick weeds while Eleanor stayed high in the air to point out potential threats. It was a bit odd that this was the first time Lazarus had seen Elizabeth wearing clothes instead of strutting around naked, and the young woman was obviously uncomfortable in them.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Still, though. It's odd... Did someone do this or was it always that way?" He asks, looking up at Eleanor, before patting Elizabeth's back. "Just a little longer, girl. Don't worry. You'll be out of them soon enough." He says with a little chuckle.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Swamps are never nice," replied Eleanor. "And demon swamps even less so."

[Defy Danger with wisdom]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[7]

"Demon swamps? Does that mean this whole place has been corrupted by demons?" He asks, his eyes wide.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sudden rippling in a nearby pool caught Lazarus' attention just in time as something big burst out of the muck to try and grab him and Elizabeth. Fortunately, Lazarus was able to push her out of the way, and the two ended up on the ground in a pile. Looking back, Lazarus saw the creature get to its feet. The thing vaguely resembled a wild boar the size of a grizzly, but with hideously exaggerated features. It's head was grossly oversized for its body, so much so that it seemed to have trouble lifting it to look at Lazarus with its large watery eyes.

"Catoblepas!" screamed Eleanor. "Don't look it in the eye!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wh-what-!? Why the fuck not!?" He yelps as he scrambles away from the thing, grabbing his staff.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It'll make you horny as hell!" replied Eleanor.

With a sudden heft of it's neck, the catoblepas hoisted its head upward to Eleanor, and a bright pink flash erupted from its eyes. The little glimmerling let out a scream of horror and ecstasy as she suddenly fluttered to the ground to land in the mud. She rolled and thrashed in the muck as one hand furiously jerked at her suddenly throbbing little dick, while the other buried itself in her drooling pussy. "Holy fuck, that's good!" she cried.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah fuck. That's not good." He mutters, circling around the creature, before lunging forward and swinging for one of its eyes, trying to take it out, [7] and dealing 8 damage.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The pointed end of Lazarus' staff struck home, leaving a dark red gash across the side of the catoblepas' face, forcing it to keep one of its eyes closed. He didn't have much time to enjoy the rush of triumph, however, as a blur of motion caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. Whipping around behind the monster, its long thin tail lashed towards Lazarus, the end of which was capped by a large knot of blunt bone spikes. The bludgeon slammed into Lazarus' side, sending him flying through the air to land with a splat in a large puddle. [9 damage 3 piercing.] Confident that its challenger would not be getting back up, the catoblepas lumbered toward the writhing form of Eleanor.

The creature paused for only a moment, before shoving its oversized snout between her legs and taking a deep sniff. Rather than recoil, Eleanor actually spread her legs wider. "Come on, big boy, don't make me wait. I need it bad," she moaned, as her back arched, and her ass left the ground.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He screams in pain as the blow pierced his armor and sends him flying, before getting to his feet with a groan. He holds a hand to the bleeding part, and looks at the blood when it comes away.
"Alright... That's it, you fucking shit." He snarls, picking up his staff and running forward. He jumps into the air, and brings the staff down like a spear, trying to crack his skull [7] and dealing [16] damage.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lazarus landed on the monster's back, hacking and stabbing at its head, and it reared up in fury at the assault. "No!" cried Eleanor as the creature moved away from her. Despite his perch high on the catoblepas' shoulders, Lazarus heard the whoosh of something heavy flying through the air. Once more, the club-like tail connected with him [6 damage, 3 piercing] but Lazarus was able to roll with the blow this time, and ended up on the ground standing before the monster, instead of flying through the air.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He screams again as the monster's tail pierces his armor, and rolls with the blow, he was bleeding quite a lot, and was close to losing the fight from sheer loss of blood alone.

Since he couldn't really see any other option, he charges forward once more, swinging a flurry of hard attacks at the monster's head, [9, 10, 6] the first two hit, dealing 12 and 10 damage respectively. The third grazes him, but is still a miss.

[One more hit and Laz is gone!]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The catoblepas, already breathing hard, fell under the flurry of blows. Collapsing in a heap, the body of the monster slowly sank into the bog, leaving Lazarus to tend his wounds.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Whew. :p]

He groans and falls to his knees, taking off his ruined armour and tossing it to the side. "Fucking hell... Stupid spiky tailed bastard..." He growls, checking the amount of bleeding before starting to stitch his wounds closed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Lazarus was suddenly tripped as his feet were pulled put from under him. Turning to look at his new assailant, he found a mud-covered Eleanor yanking at the legs of his pants; trying to pull them off of him. "I need cock!" she roared, as she continued to pull on the outer pants of his swamp suit.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He yelps in pain as the needle digs into his skin, then snarls and pulls her up. "Snap out of it, idiot!" He growls, slapping her across the face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oof! Oh, you want it rough, do you?" said Eleanor, as a pink glow gathered in the palm of her hand, and she grabbed Lazarus' arm. All at once, Lazarus felt the warm glow of arousal flowing through him. [Take 6 lust damage.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"G-gaah...!" He moans, before grabbing her ass and undoing his pants. "You wanna fuck!? Fine!" He growls, snarling and slamming her down on the ground before ramming his cock into her ass and pounding away like mad.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
No sooner did Lazarus slide into her, then Eleanor screamed in bliss, and her pussy quivered around him in orgasm.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"God DAMN you're horny!" He snarls, grabbing her hips and fucking her faster. The pain and blood from his wounds was just making him feel more feral, and he takes it out on Eleanor, ramming into her as hard as he possibly can.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two rolled around in the mud for the better part of an hour, Eleanor cumming near constantly, until neither of them could go on any longer. As Lazarus lay there, with his lover slayed on top of him, he glanced at Elizabeth, only to find that she had removed her swamp suit and sat upon a log; her hands eagerly working her womanhood over. "Oh, please, don't stop on my account."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm not stopping... On your account. I can... Barely fucking move..." He grunts, trying to pull his knot out of Eleanor's ass and stand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Aw, would you like some help getting hard again?" Elizabeth asked, as she withdrew her hand from her womanhood.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Dude. No!" He groans, getting to his feet and stumbling around for a moment. "So fucking unsteady..."