The Runefang Chronicles (For Archangel99)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The rest of the night was a bit of a blur for Lazarus. Each time he finished satisfying the desires of one harpy, another stepped up to take her place, and each time he thought he couldn't go any further, they applied more of that strange lipstick to his manhood and he was ready to go again. On and on through the night, the cliffs rang with the grunts, moans, and orgasmic cries of the harpies, until finally the sun began to peek over the horizon.

Lazarus staggered into Eleanor's cottage to find his three companions still sound asleep. His knees wobbled as he walked, his eyelids felt like they weighed a ton, and his cock was so swollen that he couldn't retract it into its sheath. It, along with his equally swollen balls, felt like it was being rubbed with sandpaper at the slightest touch. As he approached the bed, Eleanor stirred and opened her eyes just a crack. "Mmm, morning. What happened to you last night?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
".... Endless fucking. Endless fucking is what happened..." He groans, carefully sitting on the bed, then flopping onto his back with a groan. "My dick... Feels so sore... I think I got the entire fucking tribe pregnant..." He groans, his dick twitching painfully. "I mean... Look what they did..." He mutters, popping his head up to look at his dick once, before dropping it back down with a groan of exasperation.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hell no. Go fuck Elizabeth or something. My dick feels like it's encased in sandpaper right now." He groans, before closing his eyes. "Please let me sleep for a while..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hold on there, big-guy, before you nod off, I need to ask you something," said Eleanor, propping her head up on her hand. "I want to know if this little expedition into the mountains has fixed those cold feet of yours?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well..." He sighs. "Yeah. It did. But that dragon wasn't breathing fire, so... Ah fuck it. Let's just see what happens." He murmurs, glancing at her, before pulling her on top of him and wrapping his arms around her. "Anything else ya wanna ask before I fall asleep?" He asks, his eyes already on the verge of closing.

[Do I level up?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Just weather or not you happened to ask the harpies what they put in that lipstick of theirs. I've always been curious," she replied, as she straddled his stomach, and Lazarus could feel her half-hard cock pressing into his belly. [Yes you level.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. No. Was swarmed by too many feathery butts before I got a chance. Plus, that shit doesn't let you even think straight." He murmurs, closing his eyes and starting to slip away.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
By the next sunrise, the group was up and on its way again. The four of them made their way, casually, down the winding paths of the mountains with only the clop of Gertrud's hooves breaking the monotony. "So, where to now, fearless leader?" asked Eleanor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Maybe that imp lord you told me about. Whatever the fuck his name was." He says, shrugging. "Baldmon or something."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, first stop should be the bazar, that'll cut a good bit of travel time off the trip," said Eleanor. As the group walked, the land began to shift, in that hazy way it did when they traveled long distances, and before Lazarus knew it, he was walking through tall grass, and could just make out the wooden walls of the bazar on the next hill.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. That means a certain pair of giant ladies will want to..." He makes a ring with the two fingers of one hand, and sticks a finger of the other hand through it. "You know what I mean..." He murmurs, sighing and chuckling wryly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Fuck? Yes," replied Eleanor. "Fortunately, we have someone new with us for that," she said, glancing back at Gertrude.

"Pardon?" said the centaur, her eyes going wide. "There was no toll like that, the last time I was here."

"You must have stopped by when that giant was watching the gate. Lucky you, he was only into men," replied Eleanor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good looking ones, at that." He says with a snort, grinning smugly. "So... As long as Gertrude has a giant dick, and a cavernous pussy and ass, she can just pay the toll." He says, chuckling and patting her flank. "I'm joking, by the way." He says after a few minutes of letting her squirm.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The guards greeted them warmly enough, and the group made it into the bazar with little trouble. "I don't know about you lot, but I'm going to grab something to eat before we head out on this little adventure," said Eleanor, taking off into the air.

"Some food does sound nice," agreed Gertrude.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... I'm kinda hungry too." He says, grabbing Gertrude's ankle before she flies off too far. "And you don't just get to fly off anywhere. We're sticking together!" He says, pulling her back down and locking her in his embrace, carrying her like a stuffed toy. Albeit a rather sexy one.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Absolutely not. Last time you did that, I had to run all over the place looking for you!" He grumbles, squeezing his arms tighter. "You're not going anywhere this time!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... Lots, if you can find the right places, I suppose." He says with a shrug. "Eleanor knows, I suppose. And just point the way. I'm not letting you out of my sight for the duration of our stay here!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Fine, but you're footing the bill," griped Eleanor. After a few hours, and about fifty gems, the group had eaten, rested, and was well on their way out of the bazar. Though it was all too soon for some, as their destination left much to be desired from any sane traveler. The swamps of the Imp Lord awaited.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Not like you guys could pay for it yourselves." He says with a snort.
Once they've eaten and resumed their journey, he stops at the gate and sighs. "Swamp gear again? But... What about Gertrude?" He asks, looking back at her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, sorry," replied Gertrude. "But, I'm afraid mucking about in a bog is where I draw the line, when it comes to crazy adventures," she said, with a frown.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'll make my way back to Tel'Kara. It's a safe place for people like me," replied Gertrude.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see... Well, I can't exactly make you stay, so... Goodbye, I guess?" He says, shrugging and waving a hand at her.