The Renegade of Mandalore (For Khorne)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Ok then." Kenn says as he walks around looking at the wide variety of slaves to see if any peek his interest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[So I could toss in a 300 pound, pregnant, ugly Gamorrean with a bad case of gas? XD]

As he walks around, he sees that most of the slaves are trying to avoid making eye contact with him.
He does, however, catch sight of a young, blue Twi'lek. She's trying to hide behind two Zabraks, who are acting as if they aren't trying to shield her.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(You'd be such an ass if you did that)

Seeing three Kenn walks up to the two Zabraks. "Fuck off you two" Kenn says looking at each of the Zabraks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They wince and scurry away, glancing back apologetically at the blue Twi'lek, ago gazes up at him with fear in her eyes, trembling and trying to shrink away from him against the wall.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Now who are you my dear." He says as he walks up to her and puts a finguer under her chin as he looks over her.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well mission your coming with me." He says as he takes her hand and starts to walk toward one of the bouncers.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Kenn stops and looks back at her. "Don't even try girl. I am being very polite with you right now so don't try resisting." He says as he uses his other hand to grab her by her forearm and turn her toward him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She squeaks with terror, but is too weak to resist him any further as he drags her along.
"That one's gonna cost ya 100 creds. She's a virgin." The bouncer says, grinning.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Oh she is. We'll this will be fun." Kenn says with a chuckle as he hands the bouncer the hundred cerdits, and drags the Virgin girl into one of the rooms and pushes her onto the bed. He then starts removing his armor until he is naked in front of her with his cock slowly hardening. With a chuckle Kenn walks closer to her and grads one of her beasts in his hands and starts qroping her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Guh! G-get away from me! Don't touch me!" She yells, squirming away at his touch, and curling up againstthe edge of the bed.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"You are stubborn one." Kenn mutters as he moves over to her again. This time he grads her by one of her head tails and pulls her to look up at him. "Now listen and listen good. If you make this any harder then it has to be then we both won't have a good time. So all you have to do is comply and I can make this as painless and as pleasurable as possible. Do you understand me." He says.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She screams in pain when he grabs the lekku, and blabbers incoherently, being in far too much pain to respond.

[Their brains are in there lol]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(I did not know)

He let's go of her lekku and puts his hand under her chin. "I will say this again. Comply or thus won't be fun for anyone. Do you understand?" He says in a more annoyed tone.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a sigh Kenn goes to sit on the bed next to her. "Thank you. Now suck." He says as he points to his half flaccid cock.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... I don't... I don't know how to..." She mutters, reaching forward and poking his dick.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well I guess you'll have to learn then." Kenn says before pointing to the floor infeont of him. "Ok first get on your knees infornt of me. Then starts to stoke my dick while you lick the head." He explains.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She gulps, then slowly gets to her knees, hesitantly reaching out to grasp his cock, and stroking it up and down slightly. This goes on for about a minute before she manages to muster enough courage to open her mouth and lick the tip of his cock a few times.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(Sorry I've been gone for a while I've had a lot of family and school stuff I've been doing)

Kenn cock grew in her hand until it was fully hard. With a grin Kenn says. "That good so far. Ok now once your ready try putting my dick in your mouth and suck in it while bobbing your head." He instructs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[And I was travelling lol.]

She gulps and takes a breath before popping the head of the cock into her mouth, and slowly bobbing up and down.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(It's all good I had a bunch of family and school shit to do so neither of us lost out. Where did you go btw.)

"Good. Very good. Ok try using your tongue to lick it while your sucking." Kenn says as he puts a hand on her head with a groan.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Malaysia. Got a nice little sunburn too.]

He feels a few hesitant licks at his glans, but no more than that. Plus, she has stopped bobbing her head along the length of his dick.