The Renegade of Mandalore (For Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The year is 5 BBY, five years after the Great Jedi Purge, which was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Jedi across the Galaxy, and the rise of the tyrannical reign known as the Empire, led by Emperor Palpatine and his apprentice, Darth Vader.
The iron fist of their rule had a long arm, spreading far and wide across the galaxy. All the planets under their control soon became wrecks of what they once were, thanks to the illogical rules imposed on them by whoever was in charge of governing the planet.
And now, the last planet standing in the way of the Empire, and a constant thorn in their side, Mandalore, is under attack by Imperial forces, as well as their own people who had sided with the Empire.

Kenn Mal is currently hunkered down behind a barricade, keeping his head down low as shots are fired at him from the hallway. Smoke fills the corridor, partly obscuring his vision, and affecting his aim. He cannot even see the enemy properly, let alone hit them.

"Kenn! We gotta get the fuck outta here! They have us pinned down!" One of his comrades yells, firing a few shots over the barricade.

[Describe your character as you post, minus the genitals. Also, you're wearing full Mandalorian armor. Jetpack included.]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He catches the detonator. "Allright let's see if the like these." He says as he primes the detonator. "Ready?" He says getting ready to throw it down the hall.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We should make a run for it as soon as they blow. We have to get out!" The man growls, before tossing his detonator.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
A second or two later, the detonators go off, and yelling ensues as the enemies mill around in confusion, trying to get their bearings.
"Come on! Let's go!" The man yells, breaking into a run down the other side of the hallway.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He hears yelling behind him, and a stray shot fired from one of the Imperials finds its way into the back of his comrade, who goes down with a cry of pain. "Argh! Kenn! Help!" He groans, holding up a hand as he struggles to get to his feet.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Kenn quickly turns and fires several times toward the imperials as he move closer to his comrade. He continues to fire as he grabs his hand and starts dragging him away from the imperials.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The man struggles upwards, then stumbles again. "Fuck... My spine... They hit my spine! Fuck!" He groans before collapsing and pulling him down with him. "Kenn... Listen. I'm not gonna make it out. There's a ship in the hangar, take it and try to get the hell out. I'll try to hold them off now." He says, taking out another laser pistol and a thermal detonator. "Good luck, comrade. For Mandalore!" He growls, slapping his arm.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"For mandalore!" Kenn says as he grads his hand and squeezes it before letting it go and runs down the hall way.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He hears the man yelling a war cry, followed shortly by an explosion as he rounds the corner.

In the hangar, he sees a blue and white craft, a Kom'rk fighter. It's small and quick, and would probably get past the blockade surrounding the planet. It's got light armour, and has two laser cannons mounted on the front.
GauntletFighter-SWE.png

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Kenn quickly runs inside the craft and checks to make sure it isn't damaged. Then once he's done he opens his comms. "Can anyone hear me its Kenn? I repeat can anyone hear me?" He says as he warms up the ship.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
All he gets in reply is static. The others had either already left, or their ships had been blown up.
It's at that moment, Imperial and Mando soldiers burst in and immediately open fire on his ship!

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well shit." He says as he gets the ship flying and turns it so its guns face the imps and fires into the group.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They immediately dive for cover, but not before he manages to take out a nice chunk of their forces with a few well placed shots.
The hangar door was wide open, and he could see Imperial TIE fighters approaching as he fired at the soldiers.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He manages to shoot down one TIE fighter, but the others manage to dodge the shots and immediately start firing back at him. There had been five, and now there were four chasing him down.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He try to lose the TIEs by doing a sires of lefts and rights, and ups and downs. Tour Try and throw the TIEs off.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Ties are relentless, their smaller and faster builds easily allowing them to keep pace. Luckily, his constant weaving from side to side throws their aim off, since they can't get a target lock on his ship.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He continues fly the way he is as he try his comms again. "Can anyone hear me? This is Kenn Mal I'm under attack by TIES can anyone assist." He says as he does a quick turn to the left. Then back right.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I read you, Kenn. Coming in to assist." A female voice says over the comm, and he sees another fighter, similar to his, but with red markings instead of blue, drop out of the sky, its shots taking down two TIEs.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Thanks. Lets fuck up these TIEs." He says as he banks to the left and try to get one of the TIEs into his sites.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The TIE immediately follows him, and is shot down by the woman. The last TIE pilot is a little smarter, and immediately stops, waiting for the woman to shoot past him, and then accelerating to fire at both of them.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well shit. Alright you bank right while I bank left. It will have to follow one of us." He says over the comms.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. And then you drop behind it and blow it up! Just don't blow me up along with it!" She says, banking to the right.

[Aaaand I'm out.]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Kenn continues to turn until he can see the TIE. He gets up behind it and gets it in his sights. Then he fires.