The red demon goat contract list

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
For Alraune you also need Hollycinthia in your camp.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
no the He'Xin'Dao market has the item so no need for her on that part but if she is needed for the tf score then fuck her sideways all you pervs reading this

Just beat the factory and talk to marae you will get holli either way. Holli isn't needed for the score its just to proc the raune event.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Special status update I began writing a large new project called Luna. Those who loves animal girls and maid will toroughly be overjoyed by this character.
20171220_090247.jpg

Last edited:

sor

Dec 4, 2017
am little sad about the goblin tf for the sex Sean the pc is the one to get proggo but like being the one getting goblin proggo:negativeman:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
luna? is there a doc we could read?
also do you know when amity sorel is to be added as im looking forward to that the most >x3 really want those big cat tfs and get that perk for my male characters

Reactions: MateMint

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Luna being added today along with a second surprise in the form of a SPHINX tf. Amity is currently on hold until other waifus are completed. Large cat however is definitively going out earlyer then her and has already started being implemented.

Ayane show up only after you have a high enough kitsune score. Also past a point you need to use the shrine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emperor of man
Jan 17, 2018
Luna being added today along with a second surprise in the form of a SPHINX tf. Amity is currently on hold until other waifus are completed. Large cat however is definitively going out earlyer then her and has already started being implemented.

Ayane show up only after you have a high enough kitsune score. Also past a point you need to use the shrine.

the point i try to make is that I did not get the 9th tail at level 25

i had to use the save editor to make my champion LV 100 to get her just to point that out on my end
and the score was high enough

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Prety sure tail req 40+ unless its 35. 25 is way to low.

Jan 17, 2018
Prety sure tail req 40+ unless its 35. 25 is way to low.

ok thanks for telling me that.
all the info i got was from here. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NpRznUu6dN2BH8bcXVAsdG7-PSjd3tTyL_wUocpDImA/edit?usp=drivesdk) so it must be out of date..... yes this (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NpRznUu6dN2BH8bcXVAsdG7-PSjd3tTyL_wUocpDImA/edit?usp=drivesdk) is out of date just look

2 = 4

3 = 7

4 = 10

5 = 13

6 = 16

7 = 19

8 = 22

9 = 25

and sorry if this is super annoying as hell so i am sorry about it.:(

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Hey question when is the goat lady being implimented its story seems really interesting.

When are we gonna see the cave wyrm tf? Looks very interesting.

Alvina will be implemented likely a little after Endless Journey early base release.

Cave wyrm should likely be part of the initial package when we add caves.

Reactions: cadrack

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
Alvina will be implemented likely a little after Endless Journey early base release.

Cave wyrm should likely be part of the initial package when we add caves.
For the first one it's a pretty fucking stupid question when it is the main part of the magic overhaul so why would he ask? and for the second one thank you

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
Maybe to you but I didnt know so i ASKED thats what questions are for to learn information you dont know. thats So easy to understand right? its not like a moron wouldn't understand why people ask questions would they? because if that was true it would make them
pretty fucking stupid

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
Maybe to you but I didnt know so i ASKED thats what questions are for to learn information you dont know. thats So easy to understand right? its not like a moron wouldn't understand why people ask questions would they? because if that was true it would make them
i know but its that I hate the idea of people not reading up first you'll find it on the first page and sorry once more

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I am now longuer advertising the old discord channel mainly because it is no longuer mine. That said I can be found at time on it and can be contacted directly via my own private channel at any time. Development on Endless Journey is still ongoing.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Its defrent a whole new mode with a full developper team behind it. Also added a new doc featuring most new additions big and small I made for simplicity sake. (Contains already at least 4 new Gdoc including revised sex scenes with liliraune supports and hellcat)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Recently started actively making content for Xianxia while I wait for EJ content implementation. A small addition for the Lunar new year event is being added thus far.. (Special event if you know Chi Chi)