The red demon goat contract list

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
The doc can now be previewed by the public.

Reactions: Ormael

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Ok, now that I see the docs: If 'Stone Claw' is in P. Specials I guess I don't need to include em in my claw combat approach. At least not at the beginning.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Actualy for hydra I have a way to do this that may or may not interest you. How about going for a scylla like bottom body with huge snake heads instead heres two option i could write up

Option 1: You sprout huge snake head as tails and can gain up to 12 of them.

Option 2: Your naga tail break into two and the tip turns into huge snake heads hissing furiously. The tail can segment up to 6 time as part of the tf (cant send link but you can type hydra monster girl on google the images are at top)

Last edited by a moderator:

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
Feels like a good material for a bad end if your pc cant "afford it" or tries to rush the transformation

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Naturaly you dont want to rush such a ritual.

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
If i had a coin for every fool i meet trying to rush things that shouldnt be rushed i would have been a backer long tige ago

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I may be writing a little today on the dungeon projects.

Edit: Finished.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
As I got the time I'm currently working on the full Cathedral overhaul including the ability to gain a sacred blessing. This will be handled similarly to how cabin works as you will rebuild the cathedral entirely up to even having pilgrims monks and clerics visit it again.

The skeleton of the overhaul is located in the gargoyle doc.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Cathedral revamp text finished this include Divine blade / Excalibur

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
To make things clear despite Savin suddently wanting his cathedral to stay the same all of the content will still be released as well as 2 new npc under the location of the temple of the divine wich can be found in high mountain. So no worry this content do will get coded.

Edit: Since this project no longuer only covers the Gargoyle tf but an entire overhaul based on the religion system I changed the title of the topic to express it. This thing is slowly turning into something nearly as big as EVE parasite o_O

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Started fleshing out the two new npcs that will be added to the game Sapphire and Krystal/Onyx. Currently include one smut scene and full Sapphire discussion lines (still missing Sapphire smuts)

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]As you walk toward the altar of Marae a powerful voice echo in the temple ’’No one will defile this sacred place I will slay you before you can cause any further damage!’’ It seems you never were alone as something large hits you violently from behind projecting you to the ground. As you're about to stand up the thing grabs you by the torso lifting you in the air with apparent ease and giving you a good glance at its shape. It’s a 11 feet tall gargoyle or at least what looks to be one. She carry a huge spear and is about to impale you on it and end your life. Knowing your death near you do a swift prayer to whatever gods may be listening and the gargoyle face changes from an enraged glare to a surprised expression.[/SIZE]

Blink.

One of the larger reasons modding isn't exactly supported is because people tend to run in with complete and absolute hot garbage as this new and great thing. Like this hot mess, right here. This? This is as bad as your posting, which is bad and please take your time to post better after your month long vacation off of accumulated points expires. Personally, I recommend not continuing this - not out of some threat or something, simply because you're not very good at it.

To make things clear despite warnings, make sure your bad posting and bad content doesn't stay the same. lol.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Blink.

One of the larger reasons modding isn't exactly supported is because people tend to run in with complete and absolute hot garbage as this new and great thing. Like this hot mess, right here. This? This is as bad as your posting, which is bad and please take your time to post better after your month long vacation off of accumulated points expires. Personally, I recommend not continuing this - not out of some threat or something, simply because you're not very good at it.

To make things clear despite warnings, make sure your bad posting and bad content doesn't stay the same. lol.

Yeah, the whole doc is littered with grammatical errors and poor writing.  I really suggest finding someone who can revise your work.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin Could you lock down this thread for now? No matter how good intention posters above me have it may later one turn into something ugly.

Reactions: Agrok

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin Could you lock down this thread for now? No matter how good intention posters above me have it may later one turn into something ugly.

If getting told your writing is sub-par starts "something ugly," then it's probably time to remove the individuals who can't take criticism. Seems fine for now.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Before you close all these gdocs, you should allow comments and suggestions so ppl. could help with the grammar part.

About the cathedral revamp: I'm not @Savin in person, but I assume, the biggest problem was that it was too much of a change. And IIRC the gargoyle is the only or at least the first one. So randomly adding new gargoyles into the game with no reference to her is no good idea. Especially, when it adds more smut or sex scenes to it.
In other words: If you want to have 'fun' with a gargoyle, then get your ass to the cathedral and have 'fun' with her and only her. Period,

And you shouldn't forget, that rebuilding any temple or cathedral could attract the demons to it. Probably, if not obviously way more, than your camp attracts imps to it. And don't forget, that there are ppl. including me, who corruptify Marae for her Lethicite and probably even kill her or whatever to get the perks. What will you do then?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Stadler raises some good points.   My 0.02$ is that while you've put together a good draft, it needs a bit of editing to facelift some weaker parts.  And it also needs to be brought into the context of CoCverse, with more references and explanations to connect it to the rest of the game game while also making it subject to manipulation by the rest of CoCverse aside from the PC.  You can't really put in a godmodding guard and say that the rebuilt chapel is invulnerable, especially after the place becomes a beacon of purity.  However, this is a great attempt, and i sincerely hope that down the road a version of it can actually by implemented into Xiaxia. 

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
@Magic Ted Before I have do to the guessing game to understand your reasoning behind the 'one month vacation' could you please specify your reasoning a bit more? I'm not complaining. just asking.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
He received a warning, of which he already has enough points to pass the "you get kicked out for a month when you get a warning." 

nightsound

Sep 16, 2016
From what I can tell this Mod isn't quite ready for use with COC, please correct me if I am wrong, but I just wanted to say that I look forward to what is being created here and while I haven't been able to look at the Rough Draft I want to wish you good luck and best wishes.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Well that was quite the month. Despite the shutdown on the site I've kept working on gargoyle and may even be almost ready to release it. As an extra to the archery expension, we are adding a new addition wich is the manticore TF and Etna the manticore.

Now about the poor quality I want to make several point clear.

1. I write stories and TF on impulsions. For this reason not only the grammar will likely be poor but some lines may not even make sense to begin with. I dont have time to quality control myself as I flash type a full 1000 word worth of text. As a result it's to be expected anything released here is a very early alpha of the final product and will need multiple layer of quality control.

2. Since sending early alpha texts on Fenoxo forum has proven dangerous I will as of now offer early preview only on demands and only to specific peoples. My fanbase on Monster Girl Encyclopedia will retain full exclusive early access mainly for quality control purpose as many of these guys assist me daily.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Well that was quite the month. Despite the shutdown on the site I've kept working on gargoyle and may even be almost ready to release it. As an extra to the archery expension, we are adding a new addition wich is the manticore TF and Etna the manticore.

Now about the poor quality I want to make several point clear.

1. I write stories and TF on impulsions. For this reason not only the grammar will likely be poor but some lines may not even make sense to begin with. I dont have time to quality control myself as I flash type a full 1000 word worth of text. As a result it's to be expected anything released here is a very early alpha of the final product and will need multiple layer of quality control.

2. Since sending early alpha texts on Fenoxo forum has proven dangerous I will as of now offer early preview only on demands and only to specific peoples. My fanbase on Monster Girl Encyclopedia will retain full exclusive early access mainly for quality control purpose as many of these guys assist me daily.

So what you're trying to say is that you believe proper grammar, spelling, and decent writing quality are optional in an almost purely text-based game.  I am going to have to politely disagree with you on that point.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
So what you're trying to say is that you believe proper grammar, spelling, and decent writing quality are optional in an almost purely text-based game.  I am going to have to politely disagree with you on that point.

Proper grammar and quality control is not optionnal but for the sake of having the text and test flow according to schedule we generaly do quality control after said text is written entirely and sometime in the middle of testing session (Such was the case for Scylla and Fenrir TF). The advantage of such method is we release the material way faster. Waiting for perfect quality control before starting closed beta? No I don't think so.

I can assure you these texts are quality controlled and revised several time prior to release. You will never get anything as raw as what Magic Ted posted above inside the game (Unless its Ormael text then yea it's prety much uncontrolled placeholder yet and needs a few fix.)

As for why I am not releasing preview on Fenoxo it's simply because I can show previews on MGE witheout facing potential grammar warrior and get my text quality controlled by fans and fic writers who are all to eager to get these into the game proper as fast as possible. This is a group effort and so far it bears fruit.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
 I can show previews on MGE witheout facing potential grammar warrior and get my text quality controlled by fans and fic writers who are all to eager to get these into the game proper as fast as possible. This is a group effort and so far it bears fruit.

A written text DOES need grammar warriors before its release, not enthusiastic fans. Moreso when said text is meant to be included in a text-based game. Doubly so when CoC mods are seen as a cesspit of silly ideas and horrible grammar (interestingly, an issue fanfiction writers are usually judged by and something I thoght of whilst playing CoC at times). And then there's that thing about too many cooks.

Quoting Shigeru Miyamoto, "a delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad". Thankfully, you could technically patch any releases, but still... Unless real life forces you, there's no reason to rush things.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
A written text DOES need grammar warriors before its release, not enthusiastic fans. Moreso when said text is meant to be included in a text-based game. Doubly so when CoC mods are seen as a cesspit of silly ideas and horrible grammar (interestingly, an issue fanfiction writers are usually judged by and something I thoght of whilst playing CoC at times). And then there's that thing about too many cooks.

Quoting Shigeru Miyamoto, "a delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad". Thankfully, you could technically patch any releases, but still... Unless real life forces you, there's no reason to rush things.

Grammar warriors are fine until they get you banned Kesil. I have my share of grammar warriors on MGE but thankfully instead of clicking the report button they actualy help correct my texts. On the other hand posting a text in need of quality control here seems to get you a swift response from moderators so I would rather get it corrected where I wont risk my neck.

I am well aware my english is far from perfect as I regularly miss on the ',' sometime there's missing 's' too so I would rather not test my luck posting anything that wasn't thorougly corrected before. At wich point I don't even see a reason to post it if it's the final version and already in the game.

I'm more of an artist/designer then a writer. I only write out of necesity because no one else will.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Sounds interesting. I would not have used something as blatant as "Fenrir" for a wolf god, though. That, and

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Diva just sounded like the correct name for a drama queen character xD.

As for Ayo that thing is Ormael idea because I originaly refered to it as the goblin mech.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@nox bellua Ofc everyine know Liadri is capable writer...if she not lazy or half/fully drunk ;)

@Kesil Why... oh why you quessed source of Ayo word for tech that goblins use. :smuggo: Well tbh I think their also use some stuff that not fall under Ayo tech one.

@Liadri So hippy you got your own ideas thread that nobody should bomb or useall weird moves starting with B and ending on M :catte:

Bonus points for people knowing meaning behind some of text been colored on blue in those gdocs. But I think FoE gdocs veterans would know after single glance :smuggo: