The red demon goat contract list

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I've been looking through Ayane doc. First thing, typos galore. This will definitely need a bit of editing before its ready. Secondly, a lot of the kitsune stuff is pretty interesting. I hope i'll still be able to perm both 9 tail when all is said and done, but will we be able to transfer hoshi-no-tama between lives? Dragonsune will probably end up being my metamorph form, so i hope that i hope that i won't need to start from scratch in every life to create the stargem. Another more random thought is that the hoshi no tama reminds me of two consumable ideas from my idea dump doc, two gemstones that could heal or reduce lust reusable, but would increase corruption drastically or consume a soulforce based resource. Perhaps the gems could be introduced as a fallen kitsune's corrupted star-gem and the kitsune shrine could be the path to it's purification?

My planned metamorph form is going to be: Fox ears, dragon horn (one pair), dragon face, dragon tongue, fur, dragon legs, nine tails. When Shandian (eastern dragon) hits i'll switch from western dragon parts to eastern, unless whiskers (or whichever part contains eastern dragon magic) are mutually exclusive with nine tails.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Whiskers shouldn't be mutual exclusive since their will not be in the same body slot. tails are tail slot when whiskers would either use one of head related slots (horns or antenne one slot) or it it would look too odd would get maybe get misc. head slot (those who know tits code know there is such slot there for all not horns/anteene/eyes/tounges/face TF effects for head).

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Since I not decided yet. But would need to do it anyway since I not wanna keep pushing easter dragons so far away. Even if wingless their dragons I would probably ends up using your suggestion Etis.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Wingless... Is it possible for the whiskers in whatever facial slot they end up as to grant wing flight functionality? Alternatively, perhaps flight could be attached to the whisker's perk. It seems fitting for them to have levitation powers.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Wingless... Is it possible for the whiskers in whatever facial slot they end up as to grant wing flight functionality? Alternatively, perhaps flight could be attached to the whisker's perk. It seems fitting for them to have levitation powers.
I read this and immediately thought of a PC with whiskers growing out of their back.
Although, a levitating PC would be cool.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well for sure wings will not be needed to fly especialy if it come to matters in Xianxia mod. All who read few novels know that author always adding some way to make characters to fly without use of wings so here it would be same. Either get wings or get this magical way to fly (well in Xianxia case get hight enough soul cultivation to channel soulforce into effect allowing user to fly) So with this line of thoughts eastern dragons may as well be sjut better than their "western" cousins in cultivating and thus reaching level needed to fly without wings.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Well as per the previous brainstorm on Shandian stats, our eastern dragons will be vastly better mages then their western counterparts, and have soulforce skill unlike their western counterparts.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I've been looking through Ayane doc. First thing, typos galore. This will definitely need a bit of editing before its ready. Secondly, a lot of the kitsune stuff is pretty interesting. I hope i'll still be able to perm both 9 tail when all is said and done, but will we be able to transfer hoshi-no-tama between lives? Dragonsune will probably end up being my metamorph form, so i hope that i hope that i won't need to start from scratch in every life to create the stargem. Another more random thought is that the hoshi no tama reminds me of two consumable ideas from my idea dump doc, two gemstones that could heal or reduce lust reusable, but would increase corruption drastically or consume a soulforce based resource. Perhaps the gems could be introduced as a fallen kitsune's corrupted star-gem and the kitsune shrine could be the path to it's purification?

My planned metamorph form is going to be: Fox ears, dragon horn (one pair), dragon face, dragon tongue, fur, dragon legs, nine tails. When Shandian (eastern dragon) hits i'll switch from western dragon parts to eastern, unless whiskers (or whichever part contains eastern dragon magic) are mutually exclusive with nine tails.

Ayane is currently under heavy quality control perhaps you should read it again once possible. You might find some refreshing change to its readability.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Alraune enters quality control session.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
When you write corrupt Ayane path, can you put a scene where after Lethice you return Ayane's star sphere, possibly leading to an alternate pure recruitment path?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Perhaps althrought it would be weird in a corrupt path.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps althrought it would be weird in a corrupt path.
No argument on that point, but i'll probably have some purity/corruption confused characters for the sake of grabbing and perm'ing corrupted nine-tails and Merae's gifts.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im really looking forwards to ayane and the kitsune stuff once its in the mod im gonna make a kitsune side character ^^ and i really injoyed playing as a fenrir in my main run though kinda wish i could get the ice themed eye/back spikes/freezing breath on other races ^^;
and i was wondering if at one point you would do a red panda tf? after you have finshed some of the stuff you are already doing?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Red panda isn't beyond my scope indeed but I would need to do panda first xD and bear before that.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
well id like to see a panda tf two i could transform into that while waiting x3 though before that the bear two ^^

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Bear will likely have the panda fur option as part of the TF similarly to bee hair color having two options.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
awesome id be doing the panda version ^^

im wondering if a tiger if could be in the works one day (its something i would save some cash for if wanted) as i adore tigers and i love your writing

on other things i finally read though Diva and Etna and loving them can't wait to see them in the game ^^
and im gonna start on the Gargoyle stuff
also will there ever be a non kitsune path to meeting ayane?

Last edited:

LayLoo

Dec 12, 2016
My friend recently introduced me to Corruption of champions and I have really wanted to download it on my phone. I've downloaded it on my laptop and my friend downloaded it on her android phone, but for dome reason it went download on my phone. I currently have an Iphone SE and no matter how many times I ray to get CoC on my phone, it doesn't work. I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if the game just doesn't work on my Iphone. The picture (if it showed up) is what happens when I send it to my self through messaging but practically the same thing happens when I save it to iCloud. I don't know what to do.

Attachments

• IMG_1083.PNG
    IMG_1083.PNG
    31.2 KB · Views: 10

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@ShifterDreams I think only having those initial req. are needed to meet her and later on PC can move back to other TF effects. SImialry I think it's for recruiting her but all that is up to Liadir to have final word here as I will jsut code and ocassional bicker with her over some small details ^^

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Did a small update for January including a few new docs.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Will be including the mod discord channel amonst those link as weirdly enough it's absent from the forum.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Various updates on docs status including Yeti being implemented.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Two new doc in progress including

Alvina part 2: Serenade to the Black Rose

Slime Overhaul: How I became a cum hungry nymphomanic

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Two new TF and doc added.

Orca morph TF and Ceani: Learn to use throwing weapon from Ceani the orca or find some nice sunscreen on the beach and become an orca yourself.

Pinchou the cancer swimwear shop and tf: Need a new bikini? Perhaps you are interested into sea themed items? Pinchou the kudere will sell these for you. There's even a TF item to change into a cancer (crab taur).

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I love most of these a lot...
In order to not spoil too much, I read descriptions and the first sentences of each?
Keep up your amazing work! <3

Nihilo

Jan 2, 2017
Hey, Liadri, I went through the spell list in the Magic Revamp doc. Fixed all typos I saw and also left you quite a few suggestions.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I have started to work on Etna part II aka infidelity, pregnancy and Etnaspawn. Also might include extra yanderism expension.