The red demon goat contract list

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I have writen a few alternate version of tentacle sex to better support alraune vine. Availlable in alraune doc with full liliraune support.

Started working on a bee handmaiden sex scene overhaul.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That bee handmaiden is the one bee girl we uualy meet or it's some other one bee girl?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
A few recent new doc were added and that is the Elven TF, Amity Sorel and the Tel'Adre Thieve Guild, Prestige Classes and finaly True bee handmaiden mode.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm loving the amity doc so far I hope to see more of here (and will suit my cat morph theif ) also if added finally can play a cheetah morph) also looking forwards to the prestige classes

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
hmmm how about beast master class where you gain a pet hinder like wows hunter pets or you can summon aiosu beasts to attack and maybe could be two prestige classes where if you also have the arche mage you can summon elemental beasts or if the soulforce ones you summon spirit beasts (or a third one mixing both you summon elemental spirits)

Peterino

May 13, 2017
Really like the Manticore TF and Etna. Hope it will be completely in the game soon. Keep up the good work!

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Adding Kirin Tf doc and Oni Tf doc to the list

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I do thought on talking with Lia about some sort of pet master before prestige jobs. There is one there named...necromancer - not your typical one necromancer but still it allow have some simple pet made to fight alongside PC.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Still that one of abilities for them in silly mode are funny named (as any silly mode stuff). Plus soon you will be able to tell that one of your oldest projects is slowly coded in, right Lia?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Actualy yes Devil TF suddently started appearing in the Beta to my own delight not to mention talks in the shadow about the gargoyle temple.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im wondering how Amity Sorel the Cat morph Rogue and the thief guild of Tel'Adre stuff is going any new stuff written?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
im wondering how Amity Sorel the Cat morph Rogue and the thief guild of Tel'Adre stuff is going any new stuff written?

For now it did add a prison/crime system for Tel Adre. At the moment I'm on an even bigger project wich I nearly finished today.

Bee Hive and princess Tifa: Corrupted hive dungeon
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QYO8xWKTUR-kdHADaagRwCpK8ufT7tfgDK5SNpzVZEU/edit?usp=drivesdk

True bee girl/handmaiden
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_VVTeZ1Tt1-HAfy11csRJIFfk75dgI6N7Kw1FxR25DQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You should have meantion that this two were more oriented for female PC's since been male will sorta limit possible interactions with Tifa (unless we want things go toward another bad end).

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Starting a new doc for a kraken waifu named Severa and her daughter.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Likely... ill have to consider a drider revamp anyway.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I have a question about the elves how big can a males cock get but still get the +1 to the race score

TankHunter678

Apr 12, 2016
Any plans for further expansion of the Elves and Kitsune stuff?

I kinda want an alternate intro for Ayane for those who are not walking the path of the kitsune since she does mention that she went out looking for a meal after she heard a human was wandering about. I would think a set of scenes similar to the normal forest kitsune where you can meet her, follow her back to the shrine and share some intimate amazing sex and wake up the next day in the shrine and go back home (unlocking the shrine as a destination) or fight her (I think she would be more challenging then the normal forest kitsune) and if you lose she takes you back to the shrine and has her way with you and if you win she charms you back to the shrine to give you a "proper, comfortable, reward" that cannot be done out in the woods. Shrine gets unlocked and you can always visit her again to shop, talk, or have a "meal" with Ayane.

I would also like a new ability that is focused around lust, basically Charm as a lust nuke to make the target really deeply want you. Could have it learned from Ayane.

The elves also feel kinda barebones. Why not add in an elf character that you can encounter? Perhaps you could save her and recruit her as a follower to learn the ways of the elves (like Archery). Perhaps you could buy her as a slave from a group of Dark Elves and train her to be an obedient sex toy, or if you are an elf could win up becoming her slave buddy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I thinking the same way about elfs. They still need more love from Liadri thou some players I know would rather see them raped and etc. all the time if not entierly shoot all the way to Mareth moon.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Regarding drider it would be an immobilise ability using your silk.

I have started Ayane part 2. For reference she's way stronguer then the forest kitsunes and might act as the apex predator of her area.

drone24

Nov 21, 2017
I really like the alraune leg tf content will it be in the next release? and what does qc mean

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I really like the alraune leg tf content will it be in the next release? and what does qc mean
Base Alraune already is in the game. Whats missing is liliraune and variants as well as the dungeon

drone24

Nov 21, 2017
how do we get the full dryad racial score to be able to meet with marae to become an alraune because after eating tons of the fruit everything changes except for the eyes the pussy description and the nipple description

Reactions: Liadri