The red demon goat contract list

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
In progress still. Meanwhile several new stuff have been added to the viewer including tauric support this said due to CoC Mod Hub recent policy on killing off information I've decided to fully stop uploading news there.

All future news from me regarding EJ and X will either be aired here or on Xianxia discord server Primordial void wich can be accessed from Xianxia forum post.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I close the chapter on Endless Journey as I begin work on a new more embitious project. I will still work on Xianxia while I work on my own things in background. Do take note that Xianxia development is back and as active as ever.

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Happy easter everyone and just in time for easter I finished a new transformation for Easter bunny (Revamped entirely) and Gremlin. Easter bunny comes with the ability to produce stack and shoot eggs similar to yoshi. Gremlin is an advanced more corrupt variant of goblins wich will likely come around with goblin revamp.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
A few interesting updates but Ive recently wrote a Thunderbird TF as well as revamped and Completed Yuki Onna TF.

Tbird is also going to be availlable in character viewer.
unknown-3.png

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Snek fan rejoice. Ive been adding several new feature to viewers library including penises and muscles. Each of those updates are being added in game on a daily basis.

Panda
unknown.png

Horsecocks and muscle
unknown.png

Sharktaur
unknown.png

Hydra
unknown.png

Purba

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, I was wondering if wedding scenes other than Chi Chi are already implemented?
I couldn't find any info on them, so I thought I should ask here.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Chi Chi is implemented but Luna/Alvina are still in development.

This said various new things have been added to the viewer or are in the development. Namely Gazer sprites, and new outfits.

Succubus Dress
unknown-56.png

Vampire dress
unknown.png

Walpurgis Izalia Dress
unknown.png

Qipao
unknown.png

Bikini
unknown-63.png

Goblin Tech suit
unknown.png

Kimono
unknown.png

And more are constantly flooding the game sprite as they are made.

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Merely making a mention that weapon sprites have been added to the viewer and that I started writing a new Elf TF doc regarding wood elves.

Reactions: ShySquare

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Bee dungeon is actually planned for S version. As usual fellow Primordial Void for all the latest developments.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Just letting you folks know that X development is still in full swing with regular new sprites and feature being added aplenty. Reminder that your best bet for info is still as usual the Xianxia discord channel.

1680630768796.png

Last edited: