The Desperate Rescue. [In Game]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra nodded. “Yes, and I also don’t want a repeat of last night or this morning and get attacked again. I mean, we first had goblins and then tree people. What next are we going to be dealing with? Giant spiders? Owlbears? Manticores?”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
''Exactly, lets hope nothing so exotic is in our futures. If the worst we experience tonight is a host angry at the presence of some uninvited guests I would say that is a significant improvement from what we've experienced so far. We should head back downstairs to regroup with Zwarr and set up camp for the night.''

Valira gave one last longing glance at the bed and sighed. She was still getting used to sleeping in a bedroll and despite resting so well the first time (thanks to her and Sholgra's ''bonding'', as well as the goblin attack) it was still taking some getting used to. Still, she could be patient, sooner or later they would find themselves in more plush and civilized surroundings.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
"All right, glad we're all in agreement!" Dirk smiled brightly under his mask and pointed his thumb toward the stairs. "I'll go on ahead and see if I can find him. We haven't heard any guitar riffs yet so I think it's safe to assume he's still searching."

With that said, he left, leaving the two of them alone in the room. For the moment.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As Dirk left, Sholgra looked around the room. “So, were you thinking of sleeping with Zwarr tonight?” as she examined the book they had found earlier, before putting it back. “I’m not judging; I would completely understand why you would feel that way. In fact, if you’re interested in that, I’d be welcome to join in.”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
''We will be along in a moment, if you need any assistance please shout for us!''

Valira smiled happily at Dirk as he left, gratified to have had such a pleasant interaction with him after his rather standoffish behaviour toward her so far. As Sholgra spoke, her eyes widened and she began to blush heavily. There the orc went being forward and blunt again although she did not dislike it! It was true that she found Zwarr attractive and the prospect of laying with not just him, but Sholgra at the same time, was a very exciting prospect indeed. She had never had a threesome before and the thought was a titillating, as well as slightly nerve inducing one. Turning to Sholgra, she was noticeably flushed.

''I hadn't as we had been so focused on the days events but now that you mention it, if he would be agreeable to the idea, I would most definitely consent. I would certainly be interested in you joining us as well if he is also comfortable with that. After all it would allow us three to..... get to know each other better.... giving our new friend a proper welcome to the group....''

Valira said this last part with a hint of lust and innuendo in her voice, giggling internally at the thought of using Sholgra's previous euphemisms.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra smile widened, showing off her tusks. “I absolutely agree,” she said. “Maybe if we head downstairs we can ask him just to make sure.”

Sholgra knew that Dirk didn’t want them to be staying up here, so if she could keep both him happy and have fun, then that was a win-win scenario as far as she was concerned. Even though she knew it was wrong, she was curious to see just how far his professionalism went.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
''Y-yes it would behoove us to make the first move....''

Valira blushed, thinking that Sholgra's smile was as beautiful as the rest of her. The orcs tusks, which were slightly wicked looking, added to her charm and created a compelling contrast. It was fitting as Sholgra herself seemed an intoxicating bundle of contrasts. She was an orc, yet a priestess, confident but considerate, strong yet sexy. Valira was glad to have met her and even happier to have gotten to know her on a more intimate level. She was looking forward to doing so even more, hopefully even later tonight.

Shaking her head to regain focus, Valira cleared her throat.

''Well, we shouldn't keep the others waiting! Lets be on our way!''

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Nodding, Sholgra swept Valira up in her arms and strode downstairs. As she carried her, she talked. “So, about Dirk; I admit that, looking at him, I’ve gotten pretty curious. I know I shouldn’t try to make a move on him, but there’s something really appealing about his professionalism that makes it all the more desirable. Do you think that’s wrong?”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira left out a cute yelp of surprise, blushing heavily as Sholgra carried her bridal style. She hadn't quite expected that and it made her heart skip a beat. It may have seemed undignified by her usual standards, but in this case she was more than willing to make an exception, especially when she was so close to Sholgra and could smell the orcs intoxicating musk. It was romantic and lewd all at once. She almost hadn't registered that Sholgra was talking as her brain took a moment to reset. Finally breaking out of her stupor she mulled over the priestess's words.

''No I don't think that's wrong in the slightest, he is an attractive man and has an air of mystery about him. Its only natural that you would find him so desirable, especially when he acts so aloof towards your advances. My only advice would be to be careful when pursuing him, you don't want to end up offending him by mistake. A touch of subtlety will be in order I think.''

Valira smiled up at Sholgra reassuringly as she finished speaking.

Negasonic100

Jul 6, 2022
Zwarr was in no rush, taking his time and lowly strumming his axe. But he would stop and listen every now and then, when he heard the waterfall... and decided to carefully walk down that path to search for it. 'hm... waterfall.. could be fun for a bit of 'scrub a dub dub~' He thought to himself as he kept his guard up and proceeded down the path.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra nodded as she considered Valira’s words. Taking a moment to think, she then said, “maybe you could try with him? I’m sure he would appreciate you a lot more; I can be pretty blunt, I’m afraid. I understand that’s not a problem for you, but if he needs a more subtle touch, I highly doubt I’d be suitable for him.”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira got a serious look on her face at that point, disliking that Sholgra was practically talking down herself in the elfs eyes.

''I wouldn't dream of it, as attractive as I find Dirk and as much as the thought of being with him appeals to me, I wouldn't take this opportunity away from you. He would be lucky to be with someone as amazing as you and if he can't see that then he is blind! Its true that you are not the most subtle person in the world but I can give you advice towards that end! You would be more than suitable, we just need to reconsider your typical approach!''

Valira said all of this with passion, as her serious gaze turned into a confident smile.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Dirk found no sign of Zwarr, save for some fresh tracks leading down a path in the woods.

Zwarr, on the other hand, got quite an eyeful, when he found the waterfall. A stream tumbled over a small drop off, and into a decent sized pond. There, in the falling water was a woman. She looked human, at first, but he quickly noticed the extra pieces she had. Several horns sprouted from under her long blond hair, including two large curved ones, and a black retilian tail sprouted just over her ass. Upon hearing his approach, she turned and covered her large breasts with a hand, and blushed as she looked at him with deep hazel eyes.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra smiled. “Thanks, Valira; I’ll keep that in mind.”

Getting to the bottom of the tower, she set the elf down before grabbing her sleeping bag. “So, mind if I’m naked again? I know it’s a bit odd for you, but personally I find it more comfortable to not be wearing clothes at night.”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
''You are most welcome!''

Valira blushed slightly at that, but she was quickly growing used to Sholgra's little differences.

''Of course not feel free to do so! I admit that its not exactly how I go about things but if it makes you happy and comfortable then by all means! I must admit that I know what you mean, that first night at camp, sleeping in the nude felt.... liberating.''

Valira chuckled a bit as she grabbed her own bedroll.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Nodding, she laid out her bedroll before stripping, making sure to put her robe away. “I mean, if I’m being honest, I think it’s something more people should consider doing every now and then; I mean, sure, it’s hot, but also it just feels good for my positive energy flows and all that.” She then shrugged. “But maybe that’s just me. What do yo I think?”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira stared at Sholgra as she stripped, making sure to do so in a respectful manner. She found Sholgra's body beautiful and was trying to be more confident about that fact, but she wasn't about to leer. That would be unladylike of her. Still, she got more than an eyeful of the orcs perky breasts and powerful ass, as well as her huge cock of course. A feast of the flesh that set her own aflame.

''I can see what you mean, there is certainly merit to that idea. To be naked is to be more free, more attuned with ones surroundings as you are not hemmed in by the trappings of clothes. Perhaps I will have to consider trying it more often....''

Valira trailed off, smiling slightly.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra nodded, before sitting down on her bedroll. Looking back at the elf, she said, “so, you said you’d give me some advice on how to be more subtle with my advances. What tips would you give me?”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira nodded at Sholgra, mulling over how best to respond to her question and trying to stay focused so she wouldn't become distracted by her body.

''My advice would be to employ a bit more buildup in your attempts at seduction. Dirk strikes me as the type that likes to get to know someone before he sleeps with them. Have conversations with him, get to know him on a more personal level before you even broach the topic of sex with him again. An emotional connection will make him much more comfortable with the idea and may allow him to set aside his usual rules. You will need to have patience, this will take a bit of time and given how private he is it may take a bit of nudging to get him to open up. But I know you can do it!''

Valira smiled warmly at Sholgra, showing full confidence in her.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra, listening attentively, nods as she considers Valira’s listen. “I see,” she says. “So I need to make sure to form a platonic bond first before attempting anything. I can see how that makes sense. However, do you think he’ll be bothered if he knows I’m not interested in being tied down to one particular person? I know for some people that can be a serious issue from first hand experience.” As she said this, she blushed.

“When I initially came to the kingdom, I slept with a married man,” she explained. “I tried to proposition myself to his wife but, well, I had half my cock up her husband’s ass so it was understandable why she wasn’t interested. As you might imagine, I had to leave town pretty fast.”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira stumbled over a reply, as she thought just how to respond. She knew that Sholgra had probably lived quite an ''adventurous'' life before she met the group but she hadn't known just how adventurous she had gotten! She wasn't judging her, she hadn't been there and was clearly missing a lot of context. Besides, it would be unfair and inappropriate to throw stones, especially when Sholgra was earnestly asking her advice, especially when she had been so understanding towards her.

''I-I see that does sound like a very.... awkward.... situation to say the least.... A-as for your main question, from what I've seen from Dirk so far I can't say whether or he would be opposed to such a way of doing things, all I can advise is that you make it clear to him well before hand how you feel. You don't want to accidentally lead him on. If he is amenable to such an arrangement then wonderful, if not then no harm no foul. If he is as truly as professional as he seems then it shouldn't impact how he operates in the group or toward us negatively no matter what happens. At least I hope so.''

Valira gave a small grin at her orcish companion.

''For the record if he does refuse, I think he is really missing out....''

The elf said shifting her feet slightly as her cheeks reddened.

Last edited:

Negasonic100

Jul 6, 2022
Zwarr when he came across this sight, quickly averted his eyes. "My dearest apologizes ma'am... I did not realize anyone was here. " He said as he'd keep his ears open to listen for her movements just in case. "Me and my companions stumbled across the tower just over yonder... are you by chance staying there?" He said as it was the only logical conclusion he could think of. "If so we meant no intrusion.." He added all of his words were being laced with the charm of a gentleman, after all he didn't want her to think him some invader coming with ill-intent.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra nodded. “I don’t see any reason why not to inform him that I don’t stick to one partner. As for that situation, it came about because I didn’t know he hadn’t told his wife at the time, something which would have definitely changed my thoughts on the matter,” she said. She then let out a deep, melancholic sigh as she looked out into the night sky. “I…have a daughter back home. By now, she’s probably as tall as you and working as an apprentice. However, when I left, well…”

Valira could see tears welling up in the orc priestess’s eyes as she took a deep breath. “By Seluna, last I saw her, she was so young! Less than a month earlier, I had been in the woods teaching her which berries not to eat! It’s been so long, that sometimes I wonder if we’ll even be able to recognize one another!”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira nodded and listened as Sholgra went on, the situation being a lot more clear cut now that the priestess had explained it to her. The fact that Sholgra had a daughter surprised her and her heart was filled with sympathy as she saw her friend exhibit such emotion. She clearly missed her child dearly and Valira couldn't begin to imagine the pain she must have gone through to be separated from her. Without thinking, she immediately hugged Sholgra, attempting to comfort her.

''I am so terribly sorry Sholgra, I had no idea! I am sure she misses you just as much and I have no doubt that you will be reunited as soon as this quest is finished! She is lucky to have a mother as wonderful as you, and you will return to her a hero! She will be so proud! So when you miss her, just keep all of that in mind! Never forget that when you stare up at the stars thinking about her, she is doing the exact same thing, head filled with thoughts of you!''

Valira said all of this as she held Sholgra close, smiling warmly as she became a bit emotional too.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra, without hesitation, hugged Valira backed, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her powerful arms wrapped tight around the elf’s waist as she sobbed out, “oh thank you, Valira! You have no idea how much that means to me to hear someone say that! Your so good to me! I’m sure you’ll make an excellent mother!”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira smiled as she too began to cry, touched deeply Sholgra's words and delighted that what she said had helped her so much. She used one hand to rub the orcs back, her soft hands rubbing down her powerful muscles.

''You are so welcome Sholgra, I am merely telling the truth! I only give you the praise you so richly deserve! I am honoured to know you and to be so close to you! The fact that you think I would make an excellent mother, means the world to me, especially when it comes from a perfect example such as yourself! I truly meant what I said back at camp, it wasn't just something said in the throes of passion. When this quest is finally at an end, I would be honoured to carry your child. If anyone is to be the sire of my offspring, I would want it to be you. I have only known you a short time and yet I feel so close to you....''

Valira said this with firm conviction and then kissed Sholgra's cheek, smiling brightly as she wiped away her tears, staring into the priestess's beautiful eyes.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Outside, as dusk slowly gave way to night, Dirk examined the tracks while he debated whether to follow them himself or simply wait for Zwarr to get back. He couldn't be sure these were his, after all; he hadn't studied the man's shoes.

...Did Zwarr even wear shoes?

No sounds of frantic music, so he probably hasn’t fallen down a hole or something. Still, better go and make absolutely certain he’s not in trouble; or doing something stupid or embarrassing. Especially if he doesn't realize it.

He sighed, and headed down the trail, half-expecting it to loop back around to another entrance.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You know, I've fried men for less than this," the reptilian woman said, as she waded through the hi deep water to the shore, and began dressing.
Dirk arrived just as she was pulling her pants up.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra laughed and smiled, wiping her tears away. “Thank you,” she said, as she leaned back. “that’s really good to hear from you; your truly a marvelous woman.”

She then looked to the side, as her smile faded. “However, there is something else about my daughter I worry about…” she said, as she stroke her fingers through the elf’s hair. “If I get there too late and she’s all grown up, I worry that not only will I not recognize her, but that I’ll find her attractive as well. I’d like to say that wouldn’t be possible, but with how much time has passed…” she sighs. “I guess you probably wouldn’t have to worry about something like that, would you?”

As she talks, Valira feels her cock starting to harden, pressing up against the elf’s thigh.

Last edited:

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
''You are so welcome, thank you so much for your kind words!''

Valira smiled warmly as Sholgra said this before hearing the rest of the orcs sentence. Her smile faded and was replaced by a heavy blush as Sholgra's words sank in. For someone as virile as Sholgra it was only natural that she would find anyone attractive a tempting target, and Valira had no doubt that the priestess's daughter would fall firmly into that category, given her mothers beautiful body. No wonder it was a concern for her. Valira did not judge Sholgra at all for these thoughts, in fact she respected her candour. It was important to be honest about such things. After all, it wasn't as if the nobles in her nation did not engage in such things. Cousin marriages were relatively common after all and it was rumoured in the distant past that unions between closer relatives occurred. As she felt the orcs hard cock press against her thigh she swallowed heavily, feeling her nipples harden and her pussy throb.

''I-I could see how that could be a concern. I suppose as long as you have the willpower to resist things will be fine. A-assuming you want to resist that is.... A-As for me I am sure if I met your daughter I would be just as intoxicated by her beauty as I have been by yours, to say nothing of any offspring you and I produce when they come of age....''

Valira said this in a slightly husky voice, smiling a bit shyly.

Last edited: