The Desperate Rescue. [In Game]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“It’s not just that…it’s that the thought of her like that makes me feel really horny…as if her being my daughter makes it even more arousing…” she says, as she presses her fingers into the elf’s rear, her cock rubbing against her skin. “Maybe…just imagine if the next time you saw your father, he was fucking rigid at the sight of your body…would you just be fine with that?”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Valira suppressed a moan at Sholgra's touch, becoming aroused herself by the orcs words, the feeling of her strong hands on her ass and the hardness of her throbbing dick. She could understand her feelings, she could see how the taboo nature of the whole thing could fill the orc with lust. The image of Sholgra and her own daughter having sex came unbidden to her mind and she felt herself get wet. Hearing Sholgra describe such a scenario involving her father excited her just as much, even if she had never looked at him in that way before. Although now that she thought about it, he was very handsome in a feminine but strong way and his body had been sculpted to perfection by years of training. Sholgra was definitely helping Valira think in new ways, in more regards than one!

''I-I understand what you mean, it is only natural that such a thing would arouse you. ''Forbidden fruit'' is often the most tempting and your daughter is probably the most scrumptious pear of all.... I must admit that if my father did such a thing I would be shocked, b-but I suppose I could also see it as a compliment, a mark of how attractive he finds me. I-I must confess that the thought does arouse me so you are not alone..... I must ask then, if your daughter was comfortable with the idea, would you go through with it?''

Valira said all of this while rubbing Sholgra's leg, staring into her eyes lustfully.

Last edited:

Negasonic100

Jul 6, 2022
(Zwarr does not wear shoes, but he does have tougher feet then most people thanks to demon genetics. also 'claws' on his toes)

"My apologizes again, me and my companions came across the tower and were looking to set up camp for the evening. I was checking the perimeter when I heard the waterfall and decided to scout it out. Coming across such a lovely woman bathing was not expected.''

He said keeping his back to her as he saw Dirk approach, he gesturing for Dirk to remain calm and divert his eyes while she got dressed.

"Again we meant no intrusion. If it becomes an issue, I'm sure me and my companions would be glad to find elsewhere to stay."

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Well, I suppose I would, even though I know it might not be something I’d usually consider; up there, it isn’t necessarily as taboo as it is in other areas, but it’s still considered odd.” She then pressed her cock up against the elf’s belly. “If your father desired you, would you be comfortable with the idea and go through it?”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira nodded in understanding, nibbling her lower lip as she felt Sholgra's massive cock hit against her belly. Gods no matter how many times she saw and felt it she could never get over the size!
''I understand what you mean and I don't blame you.''

She blushed as she took in Sholgra's question, thinking of how best to word her response.

''Well before I met you I had never looked at him in such a manner. However, the more I think about it the more I realize that he is very attractive and we have always been very close. It would take a bit of courage on my part and I would be nervous but if I am being totally honest I think I would accept it.''

Valira took a finger and gently stroked the head of Sholgra's cock, the crown already slick with salty pre.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk didn’t even notice the woman at first, fixated as he had been on finding Zwarr.

“Ah, there you are! Good news: the place probably isn’t haunted! It might be partially occupied, though, so we’ve decided to stick to the ground level. – What? What’s that look for?”

He craned his neck to find out what Zwarr was trying to indicate and only then did he see the stranger, right as she finished getting dressed.

“Oh, you found somebody? Great. Who is that?”

And why does she have horns, too? Is that just a common thing out here?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"My name is Zira," said the dragon woman, as she stomped up to the shore... and right past Zwarr, her eyes fixed on Dirk. "And, who might You be?" she said, her eyes wandering up and down as she spoke.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Her approach was a bit more intense than Dirk had expected, and he took a step back in surprise. He shot Zwarr a brief, hesitant glance.

“…My name's Dirk, and this is Zwarr. Our group is passing through the area and I came here to tell him about tonight’s camping arrangements. Sorry if we interrupted something.”

He paused, noting the movement of her eyes. She seemed to be searching him.

What, is there something on my coat? No... checking for weapons, probably.

After a moment, he added, "It's... nice to meet you, Zira."

Last edited:

Negasonic100

Jul 6, 2022
Zwarr gave a small bow as Dirk said his name, "Zwarr Metal. the Minstrel of Metal to be precise. a pleasure to meet you, Zira" He said before straightening up and noticing her look at Dirk... hm..

"Anyway shall we head back then? talk a bit more along the way and such?~"

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk was a little more hesitant about inviting another stranger into their camp. He glanced between Zwarr and Zira while he considered some sort of potential excuse, but ultimately accepted that turning her away outright would be too rude.

Better play nice, he thought. Let’s not antagonize anyone else today.

“Fine by me. Let’s go before we lose the light.” He turned to lead the way back toward the tower, and waved for Zwarr to come along, though Zira could follow if she wished.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Valira nodded in understanding, nibbling her lower lip as she felt Sholgra's massive cock hit against her belly. Gods no matter how many times she saw and felt it she could never get over the size!
''I understand what you mean and I don't blame you.''

She blushed as she took in Sholgra's question, thinking of how best to word her response.

''Well before I met you I had never looked at him in such a manner. However, the more I think about it the more I realize that he is very attractive and we have always been very close. It would take a bit of courage on my part and I would be nervous but if I am being totally honest I think I would accept it.''

Valira took a finger and gently stroked the head of Sholgra's cock, the crown already slick with salty pre.
Sholgra moaned as she felt Valira stroke the tip of her cock, pressing her fingers against her rim. "Ah...well...do you think we should do this now?" she asked, as she looks into her eyes. "Dirk and Zwarr could walk in at any minute and see us like this..."

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira moaned as well from Sholgra's touch, staring back into her eyes with a mix of lust and mischievousness.

''Well that's true, but we can hardly leave things like this can we? It would be unfair to both of us. Besides, doesn't the possibility of them walking in and catching us make it even hotter?''

Valira was so horny in that moment that the consequences of such a thing happening didn't matter to her, besides she was enjoying being so confident and direct.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra nodded and, without thinking, pulled up Valira's thighs and thrust her cock deep into the elf's warm, moist snatch. Even though this meant that she might end up pregnant, the orc no longer cared; either way, she would be having her babies, something she would be more than happy to see. "You'll look so sexy with a large, pregnant belly..." the orc moaned, as she continued to thrust into her companion.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira moaned loudly in a mixture of pleasure, pain and surprise. She hadn't quite expected Sholgra to fuck her pussy like that but by the gods she was delighted that she did! The orcs massive cock stretched her out and made her cum a little the moment it was shoved inside of her. The fact that the priestess didn't care if she ended up pregnant, and in fact was counting on it, turned her on even more. The thought of being knocked up by Sholgra and carrying her child filled her with sheer joy and lust, in that moment all other thoughts fled her mind. The consequences of her getting pregnant, of how it might interfere with her quest or duties as a knight, what her family might think, her reputation, all of this became irrelevant as Sholgra's glorious member throbbed inside of her and as her words registered in her addled brain.

''Oh fuck yes Sholgra I know I will! Please breed me! Impregnate me! Give me your babiessssssss!''

Valira screamed this out like an animal, a bitch in heat, as she was fucked so damn hard.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra, hearing Valira's word, was pressed on further, slamming her length fully into the elf's body as her grip tightened on her rear, pressing her fingers in as she leaned in for a kiss on her lips, pressing her breasts against the elf's. She roared triumphantly, as her desire to breed the elf was being fulfilled. She knew she had set out to better relations with humans, but she wasn't going to look this gift horse in the mouth.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira moaned incredibly loudly as she squirted right then and there, soaking Sholgra's cock and balls, as well as her stomach. Her mind in a daze, she kissed Sholgra back hungrily, tongue battling with hers for dominance as she felt her nipples harden against the orcs own. To be treated so roughly, to be claimed so thoroughly, as if she was nothing but a breeding mare for orc seed, made her feel so filthy and yet so fulfilled. She could feel Sholgra's big full balls slap against her ass as the orc fucked her pussy, practically churning with cum and ready to empty themselves inside her hot wet snatch.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Orgasmic pleasure spread throughout the orc's body as she let out a low, guttural howl of pleasure and thrust into the hilt, coming hard. She sprayed her seed deep into the elf's fertile womb, surely impregnating her as their desires united. "RAAAAGH!"

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira screamed loudly at that, practically causing their surroundings to rattle at the sheer force of her cries, toes curling and squirting even harder than before as Sholgra filled her to the brim with her virile cum. She felt full to bursting as she could practically feel herself get pregnant with Sholgra's child, holding on to the orc in sheer exhaustion, as well as bliss. She felt so close to Sholgra and wanted this moment to last as long as possible. She also hoped that the longer Sholgra's cock stayed inside of her the more likely it was that she would indeed get pregnant.

''S-Sholgra you..... that was.....''

Valira couldn't find the words but the look in her eyes said it all.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra raised her hands to Valira's tits and groped them as she silenced her with a kiss, still rutting inside her as she came more and more. She stared into the efl's eyes, before ending the kiss and smiling. "Valira...our children will be so beautiful..."

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira groaned as Sholgra groped her tits, nipples as hard as diamonds as she kissed back passionately. She couldn't get enough of the orcs hot sticky cum inside her throbbing pussy, and would gladly have stayed accepted it forever. Valira smiled warmly in return as Sholgra spoke, feeling incredible contentment. Despite the difficulties this could cause, it just felt right!

''Indeed they will Sholgra, beautiful and strong! Just like us!''

Valira hugged Sholgra at that, kissing her neck lovingly.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra smiled and lowered her head, pressing her lips against Valira's neck. Then, she closed her eyes and fell asleep, with her cock still hilted inside Valira, still letting out her cum. "Yes...they will..."

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira fell asleep just as quickly, the sheer pleasure, physical exertion and great emotion all taking its toll. She could feel Sholgra's cock still inside of her, her cum still pouring inside and it only made her feel more content. A part of her mind vaguely registered the fact that Dirk and Zwarr might return soon and find them in this state, but at the moment she was incapable of being worried about such a thing.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"These are your friends, i take it?" asked Zira, as she, Dirk, and Zwarr came upon the two sleeping women, curled up in their bedroll. "Well, it would be rude to wake them," she said, quietly, as she lead the two men up the stairs.
On the walk to the tower, Dirk and Zwarr had managed to get Zira to talk a bit about herself. She was a practicing mage, and had come out here for the solitude. Being half dragon, she had few people she could relate to, and even fewer that she could call friends, so she found living on her own to be easier than living around people; even if it did get a little lonely. Fortunately, she was not such an isolationist that she would turn away weary travelers, and had agreed to put them up for the night. Upon reaching the second floor, she lifted her hands, and conjured a nearly transparent bed.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
For fuck’s sake, thought Dirk as they crept past the ground floor, You two are addicts, I swear… But it was an afterthought; most of his focus was on Zira’s apparent altruism.

He was skeptical. Wizard or no, it just seemed too… reckless of her. In Dirk's experience, people didn’t welcome strangers into their homes like this, because they knew they’d likely be robbed, roughed up, or worse. Where was her suspicion? Her survival instinct? Had she just been out here too long? Or had he just spent too long in the bad side of town?

He brushed aside the thought and prodded the ghostly mattress that she had summoned for them, half-expecting his hand to pass straight through it.

Just the one, I see. Suppose that’s fine; floor doesn’t even look that uncomfortable.

“Thanks again for allowing us to shelter here, Miss Zira. We’ll make sure not to disturb you.”

He sat down with his back to the wall, nodding up to Zwarr. “The bed’s yours if you want it. I don't really need one.”

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Actually, Dirk, I was hoping you would accompany me upstairs? You see I've been out here for a very long time, and I'd love to hear about the goings on in the wider world from an esteemed adventurer like yourself," said Zira.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
What did she mean by that? Upstairs to that room, or just to the floor above? Is she genuinely just curious? I probably know even less than you do, lady...

For a moment, Dirk considered suggesting Zwarr go instead, but… no, she’d asked him specifically. He’d been discourteous enough as it was; if he got any more evasive now, it’d be obvious he was hiding something. Even Zwarr might get suspicious…

And naturally, Dirk O’Malley would be the sort of person who’d accept an invitation to talk about distant lands - damn it! He’d just have to go along, and hope Zira’s questions didn’t get too specific.

Get it together, man! If you could bullshit your way past the court officials of Goldaria, you can bullshit your way past one reclusive wizard!

“Oh, of course! I’d be happy to tell you what I can,” he said, getting to his feet. And lie profusely about everything else. "Need anything before you turn in, Zwarr?"

Last edited:

Negasonic100

Jul 6, 2022
Zwarr stretched as he yawned "nah~ I'm good. I'll likely do some lyric writing and relax before crashing. You two have fun now~" He said winking with a slight tease. He didn't want to cramp Dirk's style. "If you need me, I'll be chilling down here." He said with a smile as he went to find a spot of his own, taking up a position in a corner before pulling out an ink quill and some paper from his satchel.

"Now let's see... what could go with 'Free the sword'? hm..." He'd mumble to himself as worked on his lyric sheets.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk raised an eyebrow and wondered whether it was Zwarr or himself who had the wrong idea before he turned and headed up after Zira.

(Even if no posts are made, we can probably just assume he’ll be out of the way until daybreak if the other three want to interact with each other.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Zira lead him up to the main living chamber, clearly her room, and motioned him to sit on the large couch that took up half the west wall. "Do excuse me, while I slip into something more comfortable," she said. It was strange, though, as there were no other doors leading out of this room, so ho would he excu-
Zira unclasped the shirt she was wearing and let it fall to the floor, leaving her sizeable breasts bare for all/him to see. She then did the same with her pants, revealing she was wearing no undergarments, before stepping over to the chest by her bed, and popping the lid open. Bending over, she began rummaging around for something to put on, seemingly unaware that her tail had lifted giving Dirk a clear view of her ass and womanhood.

[Sorry for not posting the last couple of days. My internet decided to take a few days off for no reason, apparently.]

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Okay, that’s… that’s rather more than I was expecting to see tonight. I guess she doesn’t feel much need for privacy, living alone like this. Still, she could have asked me to wait outside…

Dirk realized he was staring. Feeling his cheeks start to flush under his mask, he cast his eyes around the room for something else to focus on.

No, don’t be naïve. If she had wanted you to wait outside, she would have said so. Either it’s not a big deal for her, or it’s a test of some sort. Keep it to yourself, either way. Don't show your discomfort. Don’t. Break.

He folded his arms behind his head, put up his feet, and leaned back in the couch, taking a deep breath to clear his thoughts.

“So!” he said, brightly, “You said you were curious about recent events, yes? Was there anywhere in particular you wanted to hear about?”

Wait a second. That's not her wardrobe, that's the chest with the leather gear. Dirk peeked out of the corner of his eye, trying to see just what Zira was putting on from there.