The Desperate Rescue. [In Game]

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
''I am delighted to hear it! I am sure your goddess will bless us most fruitfully, especially when someone like you is serving her!''

Valira said this with a tired smile already getting back some of her energy as she took a moment to lie on her side as the last of Sholgra's prodigious cum leaked out of her, stealing one last glance at the orcs moonlit body before remembering that Dirk was still asleep nearby. She had become so caught up in the moment that she had forgotten about him and she hoped that their ''fraternising'' had not disturbed his repose. That would be both rude and embarrassing to say the least. She then turned her head to where he had rested his weary bones.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
It was hard to tell, between his position and the blindfold covering his eyes, but he certainly appeared to be sleeping peacefully.

Maybe he was right about roughing it?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
It was then that Valira noticed the three other pairs of eyes shining in the darkness, and felt a sharp prick in her backside as a sharp dart flew into it. Suddenly, she couldn't feel her legs.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira screamed in pain as the dart pierced her ass cheek, feeling the toxin flood inside and panicking slightly when she couldn't feel her legs. An ambush! She mentally lambasted herself for not keeping a closer eye on her surroundings, she had become a slave to her lusts and it had come back to bite her in the rear- literally! She began to crawl towards her sword, naked and without armor she would at least not be totally defenceless. Whoever had the temerity to attack her in such a manner would pay dearly for their transgressions!

''Sholgra! Dirk! We are under attack! There are three of them from what I can see! One of the scoundrels has even robbed me of the use of my legs! Get ready for battle! These fools shall not find us wanting!''

Valira said this in a voice of pure authority, belied by her currently nude, cum covered and temporarily disabled state.

Last edited:

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
If Dirk heard her, he showed no sign of it. He just lay there, breathing softly in the dark.

But he had heard, he had been listening to the invaders. And his first thought upon hearing Valira's exclamation was:

…That’s a lot of words for someone claiming to be hit with a sedative.

Dirk didn’t leap to his feet; he listened for footsteps, or the rustling of cloth. Even goblins would give away their positions by sound. He raised a hand to his bandana and pulled it down off his eyes. That at least gave him one advantage: he hadn’t been staring at a fire. His eyes were ready for the dark.

Wait. Did she just give away my presence? You idiot! Don’t tell them how many of us there are!

He rolled away from his spot and unsheathed his dagger. Now where were the little snot wads?

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The three goblins were advancing on the prone elf, and conveniently had their backs to Dirk.
The lead goblin's foot came down on Valira's sword, pinning it to the ground. It looked down at her with its beady eyes, and smiled.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Let’s see… three of them to two – make that 1 and a half - of us, unless the orc shows up; but they’re short, and distracted. Yeah, I can work with this.

Kneeling down, Dirk drew the other knife from his boot and crept forward, making sure his shadow wouldn’t give him away.

Three seems like a rather small gang. Are there more of them behind us, waiting to see what happens? No, don't get distracted with "ifs"...

He looked between the three looming over Valira, calculating how to proceed. Stab the lackeys, and isolate the leader? Too risky. Besides, he might miss, with how they’re spread apart. Focus on one target: the big one, both blades.

Alright, time’s up. Let’s do this.

Dirk crouched down, pulled back his daggers, and lunged.

(For the sake of drama and chronology, you may assume Dirk's mental calculations took several posts before finishing)

Last edited:

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira stared up at the goblin, glaring angrily at the disgusting creature. Though he appeared to have her at his mercy, she wouldn't make it easy for him. Leaving out an agressive cry, she brought a fist square into its ugly face, breaking its nose and drawing a spout of blood. Even without her sword and armor, she was still a knight of Ashara and she would be damned if a grotesque thing a quarter her size and strength (and probably half her brain power) would be her end.

''Is that the best you've got you horrid things!? You'll have to do a lot more than that to bring Valira Aurum down!''

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The lead goblin squealed in pain, and was about to bring his boot down on her head. Then a shadow appeared behind it, and Dirk's knives came in on either side of its neck. The thing sputtered a bit, before falling to the ground, as it's companions turned to Dirk with their own swords and hissed.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk took a couple steps back, just in case they swung for him, and gave the goblins a manic grin.

“Gentlemen, before we begin, allow me to briefly thank you for turning your backs to my companion just now.”

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra, meditating in the moonlight, knew they had been attacked. If it was another time, she woudl surely join in, but she did not move from where she was sitting, for she knew that these pests would be easily dealt with.

Still, even if she could not in the present moment join the battle, she still could contribute, as she prayed to her goddess to assist Valira.

(Think of this as the guidance cantrip-a little spiritual boost)

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Provided with a distraction by Dirk and her sword now free, Valira brought it into the back of the gobin nearest to her, shoving it right through its stomach, as the creature sputtered out a pathetic death cry. Without skipping a beat she pulled it back out as the little man dropped to his knees, blood and viscera dripping on the ground before he fell flat on its face in the cold hard mud. She then pointed her gore covered weapon at the remaining ones back.

''Don't move a muscle or you will suffer as inglorious a death as your comrades''

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The goblin didn't know what was good for it, and bolted to the left, fleeing with all haste.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
“Oi!“

Dirk flicked his wrist, shifting his grip on one dagger, and flung it at the goblin's back.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
It impacted with a thud, and the goblin fell. Then they were alone again; just Dirk, and two very naked women.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira watched the goblin run like the cowardly little thing it was, before Dirk dispatched it with ease She still did not have feeling in her legs and she surmised that it would be at least a few hours before her ability to stand and walk returned. Still, they had managed to kill all of their attackers despite her compromised state and she could thank her comrades for that. Valira shot Dirk an impressed smile.

''Excellent work, it appears that my faith in your abilities and experience as an adventurer was not misplaced.''

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Huh. Didn’t think that would really work.

Dirk plucked his weapon out of the fresh body and knelt down next to her.

“So, ‘novice,’ what have we learned from this little happenstance?”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira blushed at Dirk's question, feeling equal parts embarrassment and shame for allowing her carnal needs to interfere with her duties. She shot him a serious look, her emerald eyes boring into his.

''To never allow my desires to rule my head and to never be caught with my pants down, so to speak.''

She said this last part with a clearing of her throat, as the cold night air made her shiver slightly.

Last edited:

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
"I was thinking: 'If you call lookout, make sure you lookout' but that works too, I guess." He plucked the dart from her backside and stood up.

"Now, I'm gonna make sure there aren't more of 'em waiting on the outskirts. You stay here and sleep off whatever was on this and I'll wake you for the next shift. Sound good?"

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira gave a small yelp of pain at that and shot Dirk a small glare before her expression softened.

''Message received. Thank you very much for your advice and assistance Dirk, I am in your debt. I am sure you will do an excellent job in keeping us safe from those scoundrels. I must confess that sleep sounds like a wonderful prospect at this point in time but rest assured I will be far more vigilant than I was previously when I awake!''

At that Valira wrapped Sholgra's robes around herself, eyes closing contentedly with a tired yawn as she very quickly fell asleep.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
It seemed that the three were the only goblins in the area, and the rest of the night passed without further incident. The morning would find Valira able to walk again, and Sholgra fully charged with magic once more; as well as sporting some pretty impressive morning wood.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sholgra, fully recharged, woke up as dawn’s light filtered down, feeling still quite aroused. Rubbing her eyes, it didn’t take long for her to notice her morning wood. Knowing rest of her companions were waiting for her, she ignored her current state as she got to her feet. If she was to be erect this morning, she would need to just handle that for the present being.

She walked down to the group, approaching Dirk rather than the elf, who she had already gotten quite familiar with. The man was small compared to the rest of the party, but she knew she shouldn’t underestimate him, as he had shown last night.

“Hey,” she said, as she looked down at him. “I know you probably aren’t exactly favorable to me, considering how things went last night, but I hope in the future we can get along.”

She then walked over to the rock she had been sitting on last night and picked up her staff. “So, I heard you’re an experienced adventure. Is this the first time you’ve had to deal with something like this happening?” she asked.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Valira slept very well, the exertion and excitement of the previous night, along with having to pull a lookout shift, had left her drained of energy. Despite the fact that Sholgra's robes were now decidedly unclean they still provided suitable warmth (the fact that they carried her musky scent gave Valira further comfort) and while the orc talked to the human, Valira moved a decent distance away after wishing them both good morning, determined to fulfil her promise of getting the priestess's clothes clean before they continued on their journey. Her armor and sword needed refreshing too and it went without saying that the high elf herself needed a wash. Oh what she would have given for a proper bath! For the moment a simple bucket with soapy water would have to suffice for all their needs. Valira took her time to get Sholgra's robes spick and span, followed soon after by her own equipment. Finally she took a cold and bracing shower of sorts by lathering her body up with soap and then pouring the contents of the bucket over her. She was a tad embarrassed by the prospect of bathing outdoors like this but then thoughts came unbidden of just how far she had went last night with Sholgra and she realized how silly that thought was. Blushing, she put her armor back on afterwards and allowed her hair to dry in the morning breeze, as the sun just started peeking its head above the horizon.

Last edited:

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk, who had been grappling with his horse’s saddle, turned to face Sholgra as she addressed him.

“Well, it’s not –“

Then he saw that she hadn’t gotten her robes back yet and nonchalantly turned away again.

“ – it’s not exactly like my previous encounters. Usually the ambushers are bigger, and better-armed. And more numerous.” Alley gangs, town watch, shop owner’s wife with a rolling pin... Also WHY ARE YOU STILL NAKED!? “I’m surprised those three even tried it, really.”

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“I mean, if I hadn’t been meditating, I could probably have beaten them too, even without my staff,” Sholgra said as she slipped on her robes. While they covered her up mostly, it was still pretty clear she had an erection. “Of course, I highly doubt that goblins are the only thing we’ll be facing.” She then got an apple from her bag as she approached her horse.

The orc’s steed was a strong built mare, with flaxen mane and dark grey speckled fur. Named Moonie, she was fairly even-tempered for a horse, rarely kicking up a fuss. However, she was easily distracted and could take a good few minutes to be redirected to the path of a patch of grass was particularly tasty. She also didn’t get as easily spooked.

Sholgra took a bite out of the apple before feeding it to Moonie as she said, “so, what is your opinion on me?”

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Dirk considered the question as he fumbled to tighten the straps.

I don’t even come up to your shoulders, your dick’s as long as my forearm, and you're way more forward than I'm comfortable with. You’re fucking terrifying.

“You seem like a decent enough sort. I’m sure we’ll get along fine.”

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
At that point Valira came walking up dressed in full armor with sword in scabbard, holding Sholgra's newly washed robes. It was clear by the fact that she was dressed that she had a spare set of clothing, still she had made a promise and it was better to have two pairs of clothes rather than two. It was painfully obvious that Sholgra had an erection and Valira was doing her best not to stare at it, even as the thing seemed to beg for her to do so. Despite a couple of furtive glances here or there, she mostly succeeded in this task, and keeping her eyes faced forward she approached her two companions.

''Greetings, I hope I am not interrupting anything. Sholgra as promised here are your robes from last night, fully washed and dried. I again apologize for the state they were in last night as enjoyable as the reasoning for their sullying was.''

Valira blushed at that and cleared her throat.

''I take it the both of you slept well? I hope you are ready to set out post haste! As much as I would prefer to eat breakfast in a more civilized manner I fear that eating while we ride would be more efficient!''

Valira's horse Mara fed on a carrot while her mistress spoke, the mare's golden coat and white making her stand out as a steed of high pedigree. Proud and fearless in battle, Mara also tended to be a bit high maintenance at times. The similarities between rider and animal probably contributed to their fruitful partnership.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
She nodded. “Just in a moment,” she said to the elf, before looking to her ally. “So Dirk,” she asked, looking at him, “would you be okay with relieving me before we head out? I woke up like this and feel it might be a bad idea to just leave it alone. If not, I can handle it; I’m more asking because I’d like to get more acquainted with you.”

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
It only lasted an instant, but even the bandana covering half of his face couldn’t hide the flash of surprise and alarm in Dirk’s eyes; a brief flicker of expression before he got a grip on himself. He waved a hand dismissively.

“I’ll have to decline. Don’t really get intimate with my companions as a rule. Professional respect and all that, you know it is.”

Besides, I wouldn’t know where to begin! I’ve never even- Are you trying to embarrass me? Is this some sick power-play of yours, to probe us each for weak points? I’ve got my eye on you, ‘priestess’…

He patted the shoulder of his own horse, which seemed thoroughly apathetic. “Right, I’m ready to go! Just finish up your personal business and we can be on our way.”

Last edited: