T.I.T.S. animations

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Awesome animation Silestaur :D
It was a nice touch with 3 different cock types and 2 vagina appearances.
You did good with her facial expressions :)
And the short bit with hotdogging was absolutely glorious.
11/10 Would fuck and spank her bubbly ass again.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
If only there were a "love" button instead of a "like" button...

Words can't express how much I love this animation, and the variations to top it off! Great work!

Also nice touch with being able to turn on/off the aquarium during Anno's ride scene! :p

Jak743

Aug 30, 2015
Hello guys and girls and Dr. Lash people.

Good slutty puppy is already here. As I say before, it's my longest animation at the moment, so go and check it out ^^ Follow me on tumblr, and if you like my art, you can support me on patreon. Enjoy watching!

Online on furaffinity

Download

It was ok for me. Kinda misleading cause you said the first scene was going to be in first person and it wasn't. Liked the second scene. Vote 5 on newgrounds, it's still under judgement.

Last edited:

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
While I really liked the animation, I can`t help but fell that the hands look a little wrong during the first scene, when Steele is buttstabbing her. :confused:
oh well, I still liked it and with the way you`re just getting better and better, I can`t wait to see what you do next.:D

Reactions: Silestaur

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Aw, no ass motorboating? That was my favorite part... Still, loved it, you make quality butts and I'm glad the scene you sprung for was the anal one. :D

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Aw, no ass motorboating? That was my favorite part...
You received new email from Anno E. Dorna (anno_dorna@steeletech.corp)!
Hi sweetie! Someone sent me email that you are a little upset cause you didn't see "something" ;) Awww, I was so moved! Hey, I have something for you! Hope it'll make you a little happier. And don't be sad :*

motorboat.png

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Even though we get to play as Steele... Lucky bum! :oops:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Silestaur, this was truly fantastic. :gizz: The way you draw ausar is absolutely adorable.:allears: You gave Anno a fantastic butt, and her breasts were drawn well too. The best part of the whole thing though was her face, particularly her eyes. I looked at her eyes more in the video than I looked at any other part of her! You did such an amazing job of conveying her emotions!

You also spoiled us by giving us two different positions in this animation, and three different dicks to choose from! :yes:Then you spoil us even more with that incredibly sexy booty motorboating picture! *Heavy from Team Fortress 2*: Silestaur is credit to community!

You've already improved so much from your last animation! I can't wait to see what you'll do next.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Oh wow, I was not expecting response art. The proportions are all so lovely but your selling point is how you do expressions. She looks suitably cheeky as she winks with a Steele forced between her ass. I love it.:)

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Silestaur, this was truly fantastic. :gizz: The way you draw ausar is absolutely adorable.:allears: You gave Anno a fantastic butt, and her breasts were drawn well too. The best part of the whole thing though was her face, particularly her eyes. I looked at her eyes more in the video than I looked at any other part of her! You did such an amazing job of conveying her emotions!

You also spoiled us by giving us two different positions in this animation, and three different dicks to choose from! :yes:Then you spoil us even more with that incredibly sexy booty motorboating picture! *Heavy from Team Fortress 2*: Silestaur is credit to community!

You've already improved so much from your last animation! I can't wait to see what you'll do next.

Heh, thank you :allears: I really glad that you liked it!

And thank you all, my friends, for your kind comments. Knowing that you like my art gives me great pleasure ^^,

Reactions: Ormael

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Heh, thank you :allears: I really glad that you liked it!

And thank you all, my friends, for your kind comments. Knowing that you like my art gives me great pleasure ^^,
that Anno face-sitting image is so good i'm tempted to ask how many shekels to change Steele's hair to wavy midlength blonde/brown with blonde bangs...

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Mmm...If I understand the description, you mean something like that? http://bit.ly/2lQIWPx

And I think in this position we can't see the bang ._.

that would work, a short way [if possible] to say the exact hairstyle i'm imaging [not that you'd have to perfectly copy it] would be "medium wavy platinum blonde" hairstyle for a female protag in Pokemon Sun/Moon. my trainer in there pretty much looks like an idea trappy me >//////>

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com

Darkbento

Feb 28, 2017
Possible: Yes

Likely to happed: Never.

Why so ? Does it go against what Fenoxo had envisioned for his game or something along those lines ? or is it more a case of too many holes and not enough d... devoted workers to fill in the gaps ?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know enough about embedding swf for this shit.

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
I wish those animations were part of the game, would that even be possible ?

In theory, it's possible, but in practice almost impossible, cause:

1. I use actionscript 2.0 for my animations, TiTS based on actionscript 3.0.
2. Very large character customization. Animation must correspond to the game, and in this case I need to draw a huge number of additional options for the player character for each animation.

I think the only option - upload the .swf files in a separate directory and leave a links to it in the text of game in right scenes.