T.I.T.S. animations

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Hi guys. Wanted tell you at this moment I finished three facial animation and two cycles. I ran into a some problems, but now everything is fine :cool:
annonude.png
Матерь Божья! I'm sure Google Translate just butchered that, so I'll say it again: Mother of God! You just keep improving! Also, I would kill for some more TiTS characters in Soviet propaganda parodies.

I saw the Penny animation on Newgrounds quite a while ago. I somehow missed this thread on here though. I just saw the Syri animation and I was blown away.

TimBNL

Jan 21, 2017
Syri's animation looked great. Don't think you'd make one where Steele gives it back to her? :3
Also looking forward to Anno, cute pups shouldn't be left behind.

Reactions: Silestaur

Jak743

Aug 30, 2015
Loved the first one, not a fan of the Syria one, but looking forward to the Anno one. I heard it's the Anno anal scene right? Well if it is I would suggest adding the fast cum in the first doggystyle part and the other cowgirl part as a choice like in the game. Great artwork so far on the characters, you should make some TiT's busts for the game and CoC animations, and busts.

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Don't think you'd make one where Steele gives it back to her? :3

Maybe in some day :)

I heard it's the Anno anal scene right? Well if it is I would suggest adding the fast cum in the first doggystyle part and the other cowgirl part as a choice like in the game..

Yep, you heard right. And yes, animation will consist of two scenes (doggystyle and Anno on top).

you should make some TiT's busts for the game and CoC animations, and busts

It's interesting, but I dunno how it works ) I mean I don't know is there somewhere a list of characters for drawing or something like that. And I think Fen and team have enough people for this ^^

Reactions: Agrok and TimBNL

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

Yep, you heard right. And yes, animation will consist of two scenes (doggystyle and Anno on top).

It's interesting, but I dunno how it works ) I mean I don't know is there somewhere a list of characters for drawing or something like that. And I think Fen and team have enough people for this ^^

yup... if there's anything Fenco needs more of is people to code things into the game.

Jak743

Aug 30, 2015

Cool hope you add the cum option for both to. Oh I forgot, but Ethereal Dragon mentioned it, coding and content from you would be cool to be in the game.

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
(When I make animation)

southpark4.gif

Hello guys.

I finally finished the first scene and drew Anno for second scene. This animation is much longer than previous. To compare animation with Penny lasts 650 frames, with Syri 1105 frames. The first scene with Anno lasts 1821 frames.
So this slutty puppy forces me to spend a much time on her ._.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Nice edit XD
Hello guys and girls and Dr. Lash people

I finally finished the first scene and drew Anno for second scene. This animation is much longer than previous. To compare animation with Penny lasts 650 frames, with Syri 1105 frames. The first scene with Anno lasts 1821 frames.
So this slutty puppy forces me to spend a much time on her ._.
Longer animation eh?
Lovely!
Looking forward to it :D

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
It's only fitting that the best of the sisters gets the most time and effort :p I too am VERY happy to see these things. I'd be interested to see if there's some way to produce the animations in a more "interchangeable of body parts kind of way". Much like in the Syri animation where you choose Male/Herm/Fem If there'd be a way to set up Steele as the amorphous OMFGWut that (s)he is. Obviously I'm thinking in terms of how the animations could be included into the game. It seems so horrendous to have this level of awesome and not be able to add it to the content.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'd be interested to see if there's some way to produce the animations in a more "interchangeable of body parts kind of way". Much like in the Syri animation where you choose Male/Herm/Fem If there'd be a way to set up Steele as the amorphous OMFGWut that (s)he is. Obviously I'm thinking in terms of how the animations could be included into the game. It seems so horrendous to have this level of awesome and not be able to add it to the content.
Here's how I imagine the process of trying to make something like that look good.

1421498373_1347078139.gif
It's only fitting that the best of the sisters gets the most time and effort :p
Repent :catstare:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Papa Monogamio III has come to excommunicate the non-believers.
You best not be implying Syri is monogamous. She pounds Zil butt on the reg. She's gotta keep her skills sharp for Steele.:smuggo:

Also insert usual "best girl" tribalism here.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You best not be implying Syri is monogamous. She pounds Zil butt on the reg. She's gotta keep her skills sharp for Steele.:smuggo:
Syri can pound all the butts she needs, it'll only be fair, but there is still one Man after the best Doge's heart.:colbert:

Also insert usual "best girl" tribalism here
As if you don't enjoy participating in it or fanning up the fires.:p

Also: what tribe are you on, by any chance?

*brandishes a mighty spear*

Reactions: Night Trap

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Syri can pound all the butts she needs, it'll only be fair, but there is still one Man after the best Doge's heart.:colbert:

As if you don't enjoy participating in it or fanning up the fires.:p

Also: what tribe are you on, by any chance?

*brandishes a mighty spear*
Oh it's fun all right, and I said the *insert here* because I thought it was known at this point what side I come down on.

Anno best girl! Death Stubbed toes to the infidels!
*Echoing ululations*

• All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to crazy @HugsAlright , were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Anno-Dorna. He piled upon the pup's white rump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart's shell upon it.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

• All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to crazy HugsAlright, were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Anno-Dorna. He piled upon the pup's white rump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart's shell upon it.
Looks like Captain has yet another worthy rival, huh?

But it could have been a better innuendo, I just feel it.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Looks like Captain has yet another worthy rival, huh?

But it could have been a better innuendo, I just feel it.
I'm still learning the shitposting ropes, I can do better in the future! :catte:

I considered changing the "mortar" to an innuendo, but I don't want to twist Melville's words too much. Plus Hugs wouldn't appreciate me insinuating he'd blow a load on Anno anyway. :p

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Plus Hugs wouldn't appreciate me insinuating he'd blow a load on Anno anyway. :p

Eh, I probably would, spitefully though, and smack her butt around a bit, and call her slut a few times while I'm at it. Maybe a gag and leash could get involved.

Unless he want to watch Syri feed Anno with the excess herself.
Which would be pretty Unf.

Whew, that idea works too.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
goodpuppy.png
Great drawing. The booty area especially is very nice to look at.
Her pink pussy moist with fem-spunk, the little white spot of pubic hair, her lovely button with just the hint of puffiness, the spankable cheeks and of course the fluffy tail just begging to be touched. This is awesome! :D

Looking forward to the animation :D

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Great drawing. The booty area especially is very nice to look at.
Her pink pussy moist with fem-spunk, the little white spot of pubic hair, her lovely button with just the hint of puffiness, the spankable cheeks and of course the fluffy tail just begging to be touched. This is awesome! :D

Looking forward to the animation :D
Surprised anyone could think of such a lovely description, all I could think of was "Unf! Dat ass! Great hips and puffy toooo~!" as I admired it.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Surprised anyone could think of such a lovely description, all I could think of was "Unf! Dat ass! Great hips and puffy toooo~!" as I admired it.
I must practice smut writing every now and then :p
Besides, it was so lovely I had to properly express my adoration of the pic :D

But "Unf!" and "Dat ass!" are pretty accurate descriptions too. :p

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn