www.facebook.com
tis a very hot animation, even with Steele having Demyx hair

Reactions: Silestaur

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Dance water, dance!
Fuck you and your 100 clones in 10 seconds garbage. Not even enough time to switch to the only form that can do that shit fast enough if you're not in it already.

But yes, it's an excellent animation. Keep up the great work.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I hope the laughing emote means you took it as a joke. It's a really great animation, the hair was just kind of amusing.

Reactions: Silestaur

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
And what would be next scene you'll do?

Donate to his patreon and find out~ Wink wink, nudge nudge.

I would... if I had money to spare!

I publish some news only for patrons and give them some features (like voting), it's true, and I think it's fair. But most important news (what animation will be next, for example) I always make public. Patrons just early learn about it. I'm late a little, cuz I wanted to finish the picture for news, and news of the next animation should be with a picture (I want it to be something like the tradition). ;)
And now the picture is ready, and I'm glad to tell you that the next animation will be dedicated to...

Anno and her anal scene! :toot:
Anno2.png

P.S.
Savin, or anybody can tell me what Anno's eye color? I didn't found it on wiki ._.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Anno´s eye color is often portrayed as blue. That´s the color Cheshire usually use in the very least.
I honestly can´t remember if she have a set eye color atm.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Anno´s eye color is often portrayed as blue. That´s the color Cheshire usually use in the very least.
I honestly can´t remember if she have a set eye color atm.
Doesn't Syri also have blue eyes?