T.I.T.S. animations

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You need to be logged into your FA account and have adult content turned on.

Reactions: Silestaur

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We can't have all goddies at once Fen. It would kill you if OP would make Syri and Emmy now :p

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Awww, no Syri yet?
If I'm right in identifying OP as a fellow citizen of the Glorious Bearland, they value New Year more than any other silly expropriated pagan holiday. So they'll either deliver on NY's eve or two weeks later after finally sleeping out of the worst hangover imaginable.

Reactions: Silestaur

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Hey, I'm still alive :) I already finished most difficult part (all animation cycles for Syri, female and male Steele versions), so the hardest part of work is already done. Now needed to add text, sounds, music, background and some simple animations. I hope to finish before the first of January, but not sure. But even if I finish it in time, it will be early access for patrons, so the public version will be available after the fifth of January. I also spent some time to fix the bug with the Steele customization (change eyes color). setRGB and attachMovie worked not properly, so I had to make gotoAndStop as solution. And
tempbutton.onPress=function(){
tempmovie.gotoAndStop(2);
}
also working not properly, but
tempvar=0;
tempbutton.onPress=function(){
tempvar=1;
}

tempfunction=function(){
if(tempvar==1){
tempmovie.gotoAndStop(2);
}
}
working!

And first code working correctly with hair colors, but not working with eyes colors! Sometimes I really don't understand, how actionscript working -_- I think I'm just too stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agrok

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
If I'm right in identifying OP as a fellow citizen of the Glorious Bearland, they value New Year more than any other silly expropriated pagan holiday. So they'll either deliver on NY's eve or two weeks later after finally sleeping out of the worst hangover imaginable.

Yeeeep, comrade! New Year! And that mean christmas tree, tangerines, maaany booze, firecrackers and... yeah, the worst hangover...
But remember, even if you live in...
pioneer.png

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We would probably need to wait till few others npc get something too unless OP want blamant ignore that and do twice in a row stuff related to the same npc ;)

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Syri is overrated. It's Yammi that you actually want, she feeds your character at the very least.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Tim Curry is always a delight and a true master of all things camp and ham. But RA 2 Premier Romanov will forever remain in my heart as the best one. He has lulz worthy surname, and is boisterous, beefy and most importantly an absolute bro to the PC Soviet Commander.

Just saen :p
Boo hiss
Personally, I'd be fine with whatever. If we are talking specifically about stylized things, old-school Soviet Sci-Fi spin on Anatae dudes would be rad.

Last edited:

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
I think in the game quite a lot of interesting characters and scenes, so I'll try to do a variety of animations. But maybe in some day I'll do pioneer mode for this animation :p

"Your behavior was unacceptable, Steele! You teased the girls of our class and jerk their pigtails! I should have told about it to our camp counselor, but I have better idea how to punish you." }:)

Reactions: Agrok

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Hey, it's an interesting idea! I think we need a Soviet Planet, with sci-fi Soviet architecture, pioneers, Komsomol and with strong belief in the light communist future. And with sexy commies, of course! We need forward this proposal to Fen :D
So the Anatae?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hey, it's an interesting idea! I think we need a Soviet Planet, with sci-fi Soviet architecture, pioneers, Komsomol and with strong belief in the light communist future. And with sexy commies, of course! We need forward this proposal to Fen :D
Can we really trust the team consisting entirely of capitalistic Westerners to do such place justice, though? Good luck getting them to become truly invested into any of the things you've described. So all we can realistically hope for are fan-made snippets.

Besides, I mostly meant doing the impression of Realized Bright Communist Future Sci-Fi setting ala Strugatsky's Noonverse.
Jim Carrie
Damn, that was one hell of a brain fart. Fixed now.

On the plus side, it lead me to digging up more stuff on Nicholas Worth. Which was totally worth it. :p

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Can we really trust the team consisting entirely of capitalistic Westerns to do such place justice, though? Good luck getting them to become truly invested into any of the things you've described. So all we can realistically hope for are fan-made snippets.

Besides, I mostly meant doing the impression of Realized Bright Communist Future Sci-Fi setting ala Strugatsky's Noonverse.

I dunno, I'm sure you can find atleast one or two people who both frequent the fenoxo forums and revleft.

shazam89

Jul 29, 2016
Hey man, I don't comment often but I just had to say that I'm loving your work! Please don't stop anytime soon :D
Crossing my fingers for Kiro (Steele winning drinkoff BJ) or Emmy BJ someday :D

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Thank you, guys!

And I have some good news.
Yesterday I worked on Syri's animation for more than 16 hours, and... I finished it! Yay!
As I wrote before, it's now in early access for patrons, and January 5 I will make it public. It will be my little gift to you for my birthday, so don't forget to look in the thread after five days ^^
And now I ran to open the champagne. HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Hello, guys!
What time is it? Syri's animation time! I hope you will like it. By the way, I created a tumblr page, so I'll write news there too. Also, if you like my work, you can support me on patreon, it will help me to continue work on the next animations. Well, now I'm gonna get drunk. Agaaaaain :D Enjoy watching!
syriTitle.png

Online on furrafinity
Download