T.I.T.S. animations

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think he meant adding just the animations you've already made.

I still think we can send a web request to display a swf.

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
I think he meant adding just the animations you've already made.
I understood. Therefore I wrote "That's correct".

I still think we can send a web request to display a swf.

Of course we can.

Code:
swfLoader = new ProLoader();
swfLoader.load(new URLRequest("http://www.fenoxo.com/directory_with_animations/annoanimation.swf"));
addChild(swfLoader);

Actionscript 3.0 allows us to upload and display the .swf files written in actionscript 2.0, but in any case, for this we need store files somewhere to display them. Therefore, we still have to upload .swf files somewhere. In this case, file size of the game will not increase, but player will still have to wait for the file with animation will be loaded from an external source, when he wants to see it in the game.

Darkbento

Feb 28, 2017
Actionscript 3.0 allows us to upload and display the .swf files written in actionscript 2.0, but in any case, for this we need store files somewhere to display them. Therefore, we still have to upload .swf files somewhere. In this case, file size of the game will not increase, but player will still have to wait for the file with animation will be loaded from an external source, when he wants to see it in the game.

It'd be cool to have the option to view the scene through externally hosted links in the game. I don't know much about the requirements needed to make this work, but it doesn't sound like it'd be too hard to actually implement such a feature. We'd just need someone who has the time and skills to do that, i got the time but i wish i had the skills needed to help :/

But if such a feature were to be included in the game, it'd be quite a hassle to animate all the different possible variations of Steele in those animations. There'd also be the question of extracting the game data directly to the animation to match those variations (skin color, race, genitalia-s, etc...). Unless you keep it in the form of options we can choose from directly in the animation.

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Hey Silestaur, I was wondering if you planned to make an Emmy animation in the future.

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Hi. I don't choose next TiTS animations, my patrons do it. Emmy's blowjob scene is in the list of possible animations.
Ok ^-^

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Hello guys and girls and Dr. Lash people :)
Time to announce the next TiTS animation.
And it will be...
Nyrean Huntress - anal impregnation scene.

Huntress.png

Also, if you interesting you can watch my latest animation.
Link
It doesn't belong to the TiTS universe and devoted to Judy Hopps from Zootopia.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm thsi new to be done animation sounds like new most fav one for Savin. :D

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Hello guys and girls and Dr. Lash people :)
Time to announce the next TiTS animation.
And it will be...
Nyrean Huntress - anal impregnation scene.

Huntress.png

Also, if you interesting you can watch my latest animation.
Link
It doesn't belong to the TiTS universe and devoted to Judy Hopps from Zootopia.

OMGURRRRRR! :gizz:, and it's not even really started!

Reactions: Silestaur

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
But Wsan wrote the scene for Huntress, if I understood correctly.
Savin wrote the original loss scene, but Codecat wrote the Bad end sequence for the Alpha Nyrea that is triggered by consecutively losing to her and has stages. So, if your patrons are ever in the mood for moar egging, it's there, alongside the whole of Bothrioc (androgynous, genderless D/s spider people).;)

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Savin wrote the original loss scene

Oh, Wsan wrote additional loss scenes. Ok.
I'm wondering, is it possible to find all texts from the game as Google Docs in one place? That would be convenient. I'm using github for this. :negativeman:

is triggered by consecutively losing to her and has stages

I lost to her about twenty times in a row, but a bad end didn't trigger.:eek:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
all texts from the game as Google Docs in one place?
HA. Oh wait you're serious. Let me laugh even harder then, HAHAHA.

No but in all seriousness, no you can;t, sorry. ):

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Technicaly putting all game texts in one gdoc is impossible and even in group of gdocs as some of autors will not want to share their gdocs with texts. Well Cpt. was sorta cracking dry joke and yet at same time not.

If you seen some texts not in pubic accesable gdocs you can go ask authr of the texts to have chance to look at them. Then it would be up to that eprson to show you gdoc or not.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think Fen and Savin have shared like one project's Google doc for edits. Maybe you can get them from Patreon?

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Technicaly putting all game texts in one gdoc is impossible

What is the maximum file size supported by Google Docs? I couldn't find the information about this :(. But in any case, it's possible make the texts structure in the form of a "tree". For each character creates a separate Google Doc file, which will describe all the associated with this character scenes. And one "main" Google file which will contain the names of all the characters and links to files with their scenes.

some of autors will not want to share their gdocs with texts

Mmm, I think it's strange. Technically, all texts from the game are available in public, and people can access any text if they want. What is the use of hiding them?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I lost to her about twenty times in a row, but a bad end didn't trigger.:eek:
To clarify: for starting the event chain, you need to lose to Nyrea Huntress Alpha 3 times without winning against her (since it resets the couter).

Mmm, I think it's strange. Technically, all texts from the game are available in public, and people can access any text if they want. What is the use of hiding them?
Two concerns that I'm aware of are:
1. Randos squeeling to Google about 'inappropriate content', which can lead to doc's suspension/deletion, possibly consequences for the account. The former happened to Savin at least once. Even Github isn't entirely save for high profile smut projects anymore, according to Gedan.

2. By the time it gets into the game, the content isn't not always the same as in author's docs, not to mention the content is malleable, to some extent. So maintaining an up-to-date network of Gdocs will require work. That can be undone by one spiteful/prudish idiot because of #1.

Reactions: Couch and Silestaur

Rev

Mar 28, 2017
Kind of late to the party here but just want to say love your work so far with these. The Syri one had me going:eyepop: Appreciated you went the extra mile and gave the option for all sexes. Would love to see the first scene with Sera with the same options, hope its on the list. Think I'll be heading to your patreon. You have my support. Well done.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That why I suggested talking to each authos for reason Nik said more clearly so their know there will be no some randomn person looking at gdoc but you, person theri know smth about.

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
To clarify: for starting the event chain, you need to lose to Nyrea Huntress Alpha 3 times without winning against her (since it resets the couter).

Yep. I intentionally spammed the "Fantasy" button and lost to Alpha about twenty fights in a row. Maybe more. But nothing happened. Everytime it ends in the usual defeat scene. I looked at the source code on Github.
There are the following conditions: if you lose 3 or 4 times in a row, then you get a standard defeat scene. If 5 times in a row, you will receive an additional scene (it's called pcLossToNyreaAdditionalTwo). If you lose 6 times in a row, you will get a bad end. Dunno why it doesn't work for me.
P.S.
Comment to the function says that the win decrements the counter, doesn't reset it.

can lead to doc's suspension/deletion, possibly consequences for the account.

Didn't know that Google filters content in documents :eek:. Well, in this case it's logical. Looks like I'll have to use my local collection of texts.

Kind of late to the party here but just want to say love your work so far with these. The Syri one had me going:eyepop: Appreciated you went the extra mile and gave the option for all sexes. Would love to see the first scene with Sera with the same options, hope its on the list. Think I'll be heading to your patreon. You have my support. Well done.

Thanks! Glad that you liked it!

Last edited:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Yep. I intentionally spammed the "Fantasy" button and lost to Alpha about twenty fights in a row. Maybe more. But nothing happened. Everytime it ends in the usual defeat scene. I looked at the source code on Github.
There are the following conditions: if you lose 3 or 4 times in a row, then you get a standard defeat scene. If 5 times in a row, you will receive an additional scene (it's called pcLossToNyreaAdditionalTwo). If you lose 6 times in a row, you will get a bad end. Dunno why it doesn't work for me.
P.S.
Comment to the function says that the win decrements the counter, doesn't reset it.
I'm not CERTAIN about it but you may have to have the Alpha perform the finishing blow all three times. All I know is I got it to pop the first time I tried. It did take a little while to end up with 3 alphas but that was it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Are you sure? I looked it up in the code and the only times the perk is referenced is in the Codex, for Teasing, and at Taivra's Palace.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Then would it be simple overlook that this perk not affecting loosing chain needed for bad end or an intended thing?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I'm pretty sure, tested this myself on a character with and without it, panned out only for the character without it, not sure what else it would be.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Can you put what happens? Like does the Nyrea say anything or does it just immediately back out of the event?