T.I.T.S. animations

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Alrighty, here's the scene after about 4 losses without the perk.
The Alpha nimbly pirouettes behind you, slapping your electrogun to the ground with the haft of her spear as she does so. A moment later and her voluptuous breasts are pushed up against your back, her spear discarded in favor of seizing your cloth-straining ass. She breathes hotly on your neck before sweeping your feet out from under you, sending you tumbling to your hands and knees. You hear a gentle laugh from behind you.

“A fitting position for you, offworlder. Crawling on your hands and knees before me.”

You turn to be greeted by the sight of her disrobing, her chainmail bikini slinking down her buxom form as her pseudo-cock engorges to its full length. You watch transfixed, the gentle side to side swaying hypnotizing you until she rests her hardness right on your face. Your mouth hangs open slightly in awed subservience before you remember you’re not here to be this alien’s slave... right? You look up at her and she grins viciously as you meet her gaze.

“Oh, offworlder. So naive. After making such a show of being my slut, you’re going to offer resistance now? After I - ” she leans in, taking your face in her hands and lowering her voice to a sultry whisper, “dominated you so thoroughly and left you needing more?”

She stands back up, taking no notice of the precum now smeared across your face or your juice-drooling xeno-cunt tightening up and wetting your thongat her sensual words and the memories you share of her fucking you over and over.

“Is that not why you’re here, offworlder? To bequeath your body to me as a fertile breeding ground? I can’t imagine what other business you have down here that makes you so persistent.” She says innocently before fixing you with a smile.

She’s mocking you. She’s mocking you but to your shame you’re only getting hornier, your face red and your breathing heavy as she puts her cock back on your face and waits. You can’t take it.

“Just... do it.” You mutter, defeated.

“Do what?” She beams at you, clearly enjoying your emotional conflict.

“Just f-fuck me.”

“Oh,” she says, her smile growing wider, “but I’m not waiting for your permission. I’m waiting for you to be honest with yourself.”

Whatever. You tell yourself she’s clearly not going to make the first move and you don’t want to sit here forever, so it’s okay if you open your mouth and slurp up the precum that’s been dribbling down the underside of her thick cock. Motivated by her approving moan, you raise your hands to hold her length. You reverently rub up and down her pseudo-cock, taking care not to catch your fingers on the barbs you’re so intimately familiar with. Now that you have her gigantic tool in front of you again, it’s hard to believe it ever fit in you.

“Gooood girl. Now open up, you need to get me ready.” She chides you gently.

You automatically spread your cock-suckers as far as they’ll go at her instruction and the Alpha eagerly thrusts into you, not hesitating to plunge her cock right down your throat and make use of her willing slut. Gagging isn’t even a possibility with your neck so thoroughly filled with her, but you unconsciously shift your head anyway to ease her passage into your depths. She makes a low, satisfied groan as she slips further into you and holds your head close, standing still as she revels in the warmth of your throat. You can scarcely breathe, but stay still holding her cock in you secure in the knowledge she won’t let serious harm come to you. A few moments pass before she releases you with a dainty sigh, the barbed head of her cock softly scratching the inside of your throat as it comes back up. You let her out with a wet ‘ogh’ and let your head hang for a bit, panting tiredly as you get your breath back.

She circles around you in predatory fashion, leaving little doubt as to what her intentions are once she’s behind you. She doesn’t give you long to savor your anticipation, slapping your jiggling backside and eliciting a gasping moan from your glowing gold lips when her hand stays there, squeezing possessively.

“Down, starwalker. Present yourself.”

Resistance is the furthest thought from your mind in the face of her eagerness to breed you. Laying your face against the cold rock of the caverns, you arch your back and lift your butt, stripping your underbust corset and thong off to present your supple butthole to her. She pushes your lactating breasts into the ground and positions her gigantic pseudo-cock at your entrance, then stops as you stick out an arm.

“Wait,” you say shamefacedly, “I’m already-”

“Aaah. You mean you’ve already been fucked full in this hole. No matter, you offworlders are a versatile lot.”

She slips two fingers into your cunt, a sighing exhalation slipping unbidden from your lips her signal that you’re okay to go. Not waiting any further, she parts your folds with her arm-length cock and plunges herself right up against your cervix in one stroke. You manage not to scream, but you can’t help groaning as you shudder around her barbed ovipositor, suffering a miniature quaking orgasm from her overwhelming size. The sense of fullness is unlike any other, your walls desperately contracting to grip and rub against her length, earning a spurt of her hot sexual fluids into your waiting womb. She moans appreciatively and draws back, lubricating your cunt with each spurt from her tip.

Before long she’s fucking bestial groans and grunts out of you with every thrust, riding you to the cave floor until you’re prostrate beneath her, heavy breasts and hard nipples pressed into your back as she pumps you. The sound of slapping flesh on flesh resounds through the cave while she pushes her hips hard into your heavy backside, possessively wrapping her legs around your own and pulling them further apart.

“Amazing, outsider. Every hole of yours – is perfectly suited to being fucked. You’re the perfect – nnnnf – breeder.”

You cry out in pleasure as she takes hold of your shoulders and starts thrusting particularly deep, her knot impossible to ignore as it begins to spread you wide in preparation. She continues to fuck you long and deep, the barbed tip of her cock probing the slick and slippery entrance to your womb. She slowly works her knot into your overstuffed thigh-soaking, glowing gold pussy with long, drawn-out gyrations of her amazonian hips, each pump causing you to groan both in lustful exertion and agonizing ecstasy. Your hands ball into fists as your body works to deal with the sensation of being conquered, only finally relaxing when she manages to fuck all of it into your abused pussy.

“You’re a delight to the senses, you know.” The alpha breathily moans, her heavy breasts on your back as she lies atop you panting. “None of my harem sigh and scream as beautifully as you do when I breed them.”

You can do nothing but moan weakly in response to her subtle arrogance as you feel her eggs beginning to shift, ready to be planted into the huntress’ chosen beta. The tip of her cock breaches your womb, and amidst the sense of utter submission you can feel her eggs slowly working their way up her pseudo-cock, her orgasmic panting in your ear as she shudders on top of you. The first one enters your womb accompanied by a hot spurt of sexual fluids from the tip of the alpha’s pseudo-cock, its smooth curvature making a slight imprint on your middle.

The sensation of being stretched and used by the alpha has you teetering on the brink of orgasm, and at the feeling of another egg making its way into your receptive womb you can’t help but cum, shaking wordlessly under the huntress.

“See? Isn’t it – wonderful – offworlder? To be fucked – full of my eggs?” The huntress inquires between grunts of effort and pleasure, clearly not expecting a coherent answer out of your gritted teeth. “You’ll never – go empty again – if you submit.”

At last all 10 of her eggs lie where they should and she slowly pulls out of you, savoring your reactions as you’re stretched around the knot again. She gets to her feet, rolling you onto your back to get a good look at your tummy. The alpha smiles triumphantly at your massively swollen form, limbs still trembling in the wake of your intense climax during breeding. She pads away silently, slipping into the darkness. It’s going to be a while before your numb lower half will even allow for getting up...
That's phase one of the bad end, the vaginal one anyway.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What? No, I'm asking what happens if you try to proc with the perk.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah I've checked like three times now and it doesn't look like the perk blocks the ending.

@Jacques00: nyreaFight() in includes/myrellion/nyrea.as, line 149. I'm not going crazy right?

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
The Nyrean still puts eggs in you but you can't get the bad end. You just keep getting the "She fucks you full of eggs" ending.

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Don't beat and subjugate Taivra, you can't get enslaved if you have the Nyrean Royal perk.

I didn't even meet her in this save. Perhaps OnyxDrakkenblade is right and counter will work only if you lose all HP. But I can't test it. I lose all the time because get 100 percent Lust.:(

So which one chara lead in patreon voting atm after Nyrea?

Anno: Tailfuck scene, Penny: Anal after blowjob, Syri: Reverse cowgirl scene scored the same number of votes.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I didn't even meet her in this save. Perhaps OnyxDrakkenblade is right and counter will work only if you lose all HP. But I can't test it. I lose all the time because get 100 percent Lust.:(
Nope, lusted out by fantasizing. Tested it again just now.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
nyreaFight() in includes/myrellion/nyrea.as, line 149. I'm not going crazy right?
I don't think perks factor into the bad end judgement. Killing Taivra only affects the hostile nyrea spawn rates. The Nyrean Royal perk only affects damage received from and inflicted to Nyrea in combat.

In order to get the bad end, your character must lose to an Alpha Nyrea six times in a row. For the third and fourth times losing (or just any time if you want to be sure of it), make sure your character's butt is not already incubating something--those losses won't count towards the bad end scoring because the alpha needs to dominate and dispel her seed in the character's butt. If the character is sexless during this particular scene, she will cum in their mouth instead so it won't count towards the score either.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I dun' told you guys!

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
make sure your character's butt is not already incubating something

Well, this explains a lot. I think it would be nice to specify such nuances in Wiki.
On the other hand, if the counter is more than 4, Nyrea will somehow stop worrying about the presence of eggs inside the character.

"You stammer something about already carrying eggs, but she just gives you a knowing smile. It doesn’t look like she cares, so you’d better be ready for carrying extra..."

It's a little strange ._.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
On the other hand, if the counter is more than 4, Nyrea will somehow stop worrying about the presence of eggs inside the character.
After reviewing it, I am aware--it's just how the scene was written and coded, I guess.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Anno: Tailfuck scene - looks like our hope to see some atypical scenes (I quessing it's the one scene with tailcock).

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Anno: Tailfuck scene - looks like our hope to see some atypical scenes (I quessing it's the one scene with tailcock).
it even becones an almost completely different scene when Steele has at least 2 dicks.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So the tripple cock fuck scene. But there is others that are as close to win and be featured in next animation you would make.

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Hello guys and girls and Dr. Lash people.
I finished four facial animations (two for Huntress and two for Steele) and two loops. A little later I'll talk about Steele's customization.

hunt3.png

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Stelee customization... I hope it mean some small changes to Stelee app in those animations ^^

Reactions: Silestaur

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Yeah . . . nobody is gonna animate a dark blue and glowing gold, winged, naga-dragon-fox Steele . . . so I'm pretty much left with my own headcannon :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah we would be dreamers for having hope of animation that will somehow find what type of PC we playa tm and use it. But any more optons to possible customize PC part in animation will have it hardcore fans fast.

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Hello guys and girls and Dr. Lash people.
So, some words about customization.
Customization model will be the same as in the animation scene with Syri. As before four types of Steele's body will be available (female, male, femboy and herm). In addition, you will be able to choose a skin color and perhaps a race (human/ausar), cause I haven't tested the switching of the race yet. But I hope that this will work properly ^^

all.png

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Bitchkitty master race inc. ^^

For races you plan only work with all that can be picked at the start of the game?