T.I.T.S. animations

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Hello guys and girls and Dr. Lash people!

Nyrean huntress is here and already preys on nice and warm butts, so be careful :p As usual you may follow me on tumblr, and if you like this flash, you can support me on patreon. Enjoy watching!

Online on furaffinity

Download
Love it, thank you :D It's an amazing flash and I doubt I could do half as well. The only thing that kind of threw me out of the moment in it was that when the Alpha is laying her eggs in Steele her ovipositor doesn't distend on the outside of your body, it does on the inside but not the outside. It's a little thing and I wouldn't expect it to be fixed. Keep in mind though, I'm a critical person and that's the ONLY thing I found that I would have wanted different :D GREAT job!

I don't know if you WANT feedback or not but since I've been looking at it and they came up I thought I'd mention them. If it's; too much work, you are done with the project and don't want to repair minor errors, or you just don't care enough to bother; just ignore the the following bulletpoints.

*On the warning screen, the phrase " . . . that some person may found unacceptable . . . ", the correct English grammar for this is ". . . that some people may find unacceptable . . ." (this one is common for English as a second language)

*In the introduction to the actual flash where we're given the you lost combat here some your opponent's reward page, "The huntress's thumb brushes . . .", huntress's should be huntress' (mildly difficult to understand grammar silliness). Yes it's still read aloud as hunt-ress-es. (I know english is screwy)

*Just after penetration, "Ahh, sooo tight <3 Perhaps I need to make you as my just another beta-slut, mmm?". This should probably read, " . . . Perhaps I just need to make you another beta-slut, hmmm?", or also, " . . . Perhaps I need to just make you another beta-slut, hmmm?" (the hmmm vs mmm is sort of preferential, I'm presuming here that she's uttering a questioning tone. "Mmm" is generally reserved for sounds of pleasure, "hmmm" is generally accepted as the questioning utterance, but it's not really set in stone.

An impressively small list of grammatical errors.

I hope that this has been helpful and doesn't come across badly.

Thankfully, a lover of your work.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Wasn't a big fan of Nyrea content before. This is definitely turning me around though! I love your great work, and as usual, keep up the great work! You're definitely improving as animations go on! :)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
i appreciated being able to be an Ausar

Reactions: Night Trap

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
i appreciated being able to be an Ausar
I hope I wasn't the only one that picked a female Steele and changed my ausar's colors to white fur and blue eyes to somewhat pretend it was Anno getting fucked? :p

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I hope I wasn't the only one that picked a female Steele and changed my ausar's colors to white fur and blue eyes to somewhat pretend it was Anno getting fucked? :p

nah, i always try to make Steele look like "me" [idealized version of myself]

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Altough, if you choose to be male or femherm you still get a human penis...

Fair remark. I really tired while I was doing and testing all this customization, and I could not even think that it would take so many time. It's not difficult, but long and routine. Well, at least one thing I missed, sorry for that.

Also shouldn't nyrea ovipositors have knots?

Yep, description tells that the Nyrea has a knots. I didn't add it for two reasons.
Firstly, I was guided by the already existing images of Nyrea, drawn by Shou and Renezuo. There is no knots on them.
Secondly, I agree with OnyxDrakkenblade, it's not entirely clear why a knot is needed for the ovipositor. So I decided to make a prepuncial ring instead of a knot.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Fair remark. I really tired while I was doing and testing all this customization, and I could not even think that it would take so many time. It's not difficult, but long and routine. Well, at least one thing I missed, sorry for that.
Its a great animation, no need to apologize for that detail.

it's not entirely clear why a knot is needed for the ovipositor
Because they need to keep the male in place while they puncture their sperm-sacks and siphon their semen and later deposit their fertilized eggs in into an (un)lucky victim. And even without that explanation, it's because it is mentioned plenty times in nyrea related content and because their author (Savin) said so.

Now I'm not asking you to go back and change these details or anything. Just wanted to clear this up.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
"[...] females possess a long, thick, penis-like tube with a blunted, softly-barbed head and an almost-canid knot at the base [...]"
Well I stand corrected about the races description, and if that's how they are in the game . . . kewl. I don't see a purpose, I suppose it might be useful for keeping the ovipositional fluid in the cavity (which IIRC is aphrodiac in nature) but one would think that would generally be more meaningful BEFORE oviposition. I dunno it just doesn't make sense. A knot is meant to hold in seminal fluid to increase likelihood of ferilization, when the impregnation is the placement of an egg that is already fertilized as it is injected into the host, I see no actual purpose. I must attribute said knot to the fetishes of the creator.

fixed
The grammar of another language is always difficult to understanding. :negativeman:

It's just copypaste from original source, so it's not my fault, but fixed :)
I never intended to imply that there was ANY fault to be layed. I simply wanted to, as a native english speaker, help you produce a better product. Because of by valuation of your work.

Its a great animation, no need to apologize for that detail.

Because they need to keep the male in place while they puncture their sperm-sacks and siphon their semen and later deposit their fertilized eggs in into an (un)lucky victim. And even without that explanation, it's because it is mentioned plenty times in nyrea related content and because their author (Savin) said so.

Now I'm not asking you to go back and change these details or anything. Just wanted to clear this up.
That's right . . . I kind of forgot that the Nyrea have a dual penetration cycle reproduction process. As I said above I can go with it being the kink of the creator, in my experience Savin usually has a reason for the why of a thing especially reproductive organs. I will presume that there is something I've forgotten or misremembered. Thanks for bringing it to the thread's attention, you usually bring quite meaningful things to discussions :D

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
votes.png

Hello guys and girls and Dr. Lash people.

Voting for next animation is over and it will be Shade and her Boob worship scene.

Other scenes:
Dryad - Get blowjob and let her suck until Steele faint
Anno - Tailfuck scene (Steele have two dicks)
Erra - Good girl scene
Sera - Butt fuck scene (Steele bottom)

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Little contest "Easter eggs"
eastereggs.gif

Hello guys and girls and Dr. Lash people ^^

While I'm working on the next animation, I decided to hold a little contest. Maybe you noticed, maybe not, but in some of my animations there are hidden Easter eggs.
If you are interested, you can try to find them all and write me on silestaur@gmail.com with a note "Easter eggs". The letter should contain the name of animation and Easter eggs that you found. The one who find more eggs will win. If several people have same result, then the first who send letter will win.
As a prize ... well, I suppose you can cast five votes for my next animation, or I can draw for you any character from TiTS or CoC, or from any other universe on your choise. I think that one week is more than enough, so on the eighteenth of June I will announce the winner.

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Easter eggs contest results

Hello guys and girls and Dr. Lash people ^^

It's time to sum up the results of the contest.

First place - Po-Pi-Po. Found 8 out of 9 eggs. Reward - 5 votes for next animation or picture.

Second place - Horse Mcgee. Found 7 out of 9 eggs. Reward - 3 votes for next animation.

Third place - HugsAlright. Found 5 of 9 eggs. Reward - 1 vote for next animation.

Congratulations, guys!

List of all Easter eggs you can find here

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
So... the code 2141 unlocks you a link to the Anno animation
the bing of the wrong message is now seared into my mind
god help me I'm going back to go through the rest

[Edit] I'm fairly sure that there is no other code to that
on the other hand I learned that Shade has really good patience :catte:

Last edited:

Silestaur

Dec 7, 2016
Moscow
www.patreon.com
Anyone figure out what number to put in the screen behind Shade?

You can find code in animation, you just need to do something for this :)

Nope, and I don't wanna go through the combinations by hand to figure out, quite frankly. Guessing it must be a patreon thing.

You're wrong.

So... the code 2141 unlocks you a link to the Anno animation
the bing of the wrong message is now seared into my mind
god help me I'm going back to go through the rest

Did you really try all possible combinations? o_O I envy your patience. :D

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Did you really try all possible combinations? o_O I envy your patience. :D
Yes, I did. Even tried single numbers and two digits but lost my patience at three digits