Spam emails

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wow, making me sound guilty before evidence has been presented! Don't worry, Bess is a sex bot. She's 100% fine with you having random, meaningless sex. If you're looking for multiple romances, though, you've got to agree to the provision that she, too, is allowed to be polyamorous, or that the both of you are romantically exclusive. Not that she currently has anyone she's interested in besides the PC. And, uh, by the looks of things, I'd have to write that someone anyway.

Apologies, that came across as more confrontational than I'd meant it to.  I do feel very strongly that rampant romance and the proliferation of saccherine waifus were ultimately to CoC's detriment, but thus far you've avoided the things about it that I have problems with, so it was not meant to chastise you.  It's more that sugary romance in general is a hazardous thing to work with in a game that must ultimately be about allowing the PC to have lots of sex with a wide variety of different characters, and even writers I think very highly of otherwise have stumbled when trying to indulge in heavy romance.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I liked Hel tho.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I liked Hel tho.

Most people liked Hel.  I liked Hel.  Hel's my favorite character.  But the point when Hel was changed from the Champion's best friend to going full waifu was the moment that caused me to take a step back and examine what had become a growing trend among characters in the second half of CoC's lifetime, which defined a lot of my views on romance and character interactions when I stepped up as a writer for TiTS.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Most people liked Hel.  I liked Hel.  Hel's my favorite character.  But the point when Hel was changed from the Champion's best friend to going full waifu was the moment that caused me to take a step back and examine what had become a growing trend among characters in the second half of CoC's lifetime, which defined a lot of my views on romance and character interactions when I stepped up as a writer for TiTS.

She didn't really change in the long run though IMO. There was that weird waifu phase, which I personally attributed to hormones and ancestral procreation magic, and then she was more or less back to normal.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Anyway about mails - many that was linked here aren't that much heavy dependent on some npc appearance, so when it would be mail with just stating which npc it's from and not try in mail itself describe in all details said npc, it wouldn't be as hard to deal even with cuteness like Bess or Embry. Feel free to correct me if it invalid thought pattern.

Nope, that's more or less right. 

As long as you don't Nice Time for Roo Embry through the form of email.

Nah. If I'm going to 'Nice Time for Roo' Embry, it'll be with you not hooking up with her, then trolling her with some kind of, I don't know, fantasy instilling slut-ray when she walks past manly men on the street of dubious character, slowly corrupting her until she's sucking guys off for $2 bills. Cough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not sure if Jim.

Un-done screw

Sep 21, 2015
just so i'm clear here, Nice Time for Roo means Non Traditional Relationship (Incest and stuff of the sort), correct?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Nice Time for Roo means netorare, cheating.  More specifically it usually refers to stories where a woman is yanked away from her husband/boyfriend, typically by blackmail or drugs, then raped repeatedly until she falls in love with her rapist's bigger cock and leaves her husband/boyfriend to spend her days getting fucked while he masturbates impotently to videos of her on the internet.  Oftentimes the rapist or group of rapists is/are an ugly fat fuck who happens to also have a giant cock because Japan.

Un-done screw

Sep 21, 2015
Nice Time for Roo means netorare, cheating.  More specifically it usually refers to stories where a woman is yanked away from her husband/boyfriend, typically by blackmail or drugs, then raped repeatedly until she falls in love with her rapist's bigger cock and leaves her husband/boyfriend to spend her days getting fucked while he masturbates impotently to videos of her on the internet.  Oftentimes the rapist or group of rapists is/are an ugly fat fuck who happens to also have a giant cock because Japan.

if your not screwing around with me here (Because the 2nd half of the comment seems a little fucked in the head) then Nice Time for Roo seems to be one of those things that justifies the cold war turning hot, because...that's fucked, and how did this post go from spam emails to Nice Time for Roo, seems like a strange transition, not that im complaining, some of these comments were pure gold

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
if your not screwing around with me here (Because the 2nd half of the comment seems a little fucked in the head) then Nice Time for Roo seems to be one of those things that justifies the cold war turning hot, because...that's fucked, and how did this post go from spam emails to Nice Time for Roo, seems like a strange transition, not that im complaining, some of these comments were pure gold

Don't fetish shame, bro. Glass houses.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

But...the US and Japan were allies in the Cold War...

At any rate, there is the occasional good Nice Time for Roo story and even the rare situation where it could hypothetically be positive, but it's very much an extreme fetish and one of my least favorite overall.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
an ugly fat fuck who happens to also have a giant cock because Japan.

I once asked this on the older forum and I'd like to ask it again, in case things gave changed somehow and BBM does not always cover it: do these kind of characters have some name in Japanese or whatever?

Un-done screw

Sep 21, 2015
Don't fetish shame, bro. Glass houses.

i didn't mean any offense to the people who like it, to each their own, it was geared towards the thought that people would actually DO this shit,

kind of like how some one can tolerate of a furry(specifically one that likes feral), but be disgusted when someone actually TRIES to fuck an animal

But...the US and Japan were allies in the Cold War...

At any rate, there is the occasional good Nice Time for Roo story and even the rare situation where it could hypothetically be positive, but it's very much an extreme fetish and one of my least favorite overall.

i meant it would justify nuke being launched, after all, a HOT war most likely would have ended with nothing or almost nothing left alive on earth

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah we tend to call that nuclear armageddon, and for those of us who survived if you want a good example of (maybe) of the shit we'd have to deal with Fallout game series is a good example.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah we tend to call that nuclear armageddon, and for those of us who survived if you want a good example of (maybe) of the shit we'd have to deal with Fallout game series is a good example.

For those who truly want to survive it, move to the International Space Station and watch everything happen.

Or to Antarctica, and join the penguins.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
For those who truly want to survive it, move to the International Space Station and watch everything happen.

Or to Antarctica, and join the penguins.

Neither of those would save you for long.

More specifically it usually refers to stories where a woman is yanked away from her husband/boyfriend, typically by blackmail or drugs, then raped repeatedly until she falls in love with her rapist's bigger cock and leaves her husband/boyfriend to spend her days getting fucked while he masturbates impotently to videos of her on the internet.  Oftentimes the rapist or group of rapists is/are an ugly fat fuck who happens to also have a giant cock because Japan.

... My understanding is that, while that story falls under the netorare genre, that Nice Time for Roo isn't necessarily that extreme. It is literally just the word for "cuckolding," as I recall. I doubt I'd enjoy the story you outlined above, but I can enjoy a good cucking story, especially if her original partner is into it, or they stay together while the lady gets loads and loads of dick from everyone (but him). If that's not Nice Time for Roo, what is my fetish's zany nippon name? pls halp.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

... My understanding is that, while that story falls under the netorare genre, that Nice Time for Roo isn't necessarily that extreme. It is literally just the word for "cuckolding," as I recall. I doubt I'd enjoy the story you outlined above, but I can enjoy a good cucking story, especially if her original partner is into it, or they stay together while the lady gets loads and loads of dick from everyone (but him). If that's not Nice Time for Roo, what is my fetish's zany nippon name? pls halp.

Here is a nice piece on the subject. According to it, the two things you describe are most definitely not Nice Time for Roo, heck I'd argue it's not even cheating, since the other party is A-OK with the whole and possibly gets off on it. I'll try to find the term/s you're looking for, but it may be hard, since such things aren't anywhere near as popular Nice Time for Roo.

Un-done screw

Sep 21, 2015

Here is a nice piece on the subject. According to it, the two things you describe are most definitely not Nice Time for Roo, heck I'd argue it's not even cheating, since the other party is A-OK with the whole and possibly gets off on it. I'll try to find the term/s you're looking for, but it may be hard, since such things aren't anywhere near as popular Nice Time for Roo.

wait, so if not every Nice Time for Roo story is like that, then i revoke my previous statement on account of poor education of the subject, my sincerest apologies jim

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
wait, so if not every Nice Time for Roo story is like that, then i revoke my previous statement on account of poor education of the subject, my sincerest apologies jim

Actually, the article I linked specifically states that Netorare must contain the act of 'lover theft' that's both unjustifiable (i.e. no one involved end up being better off) and makes the viewer empathize with the victim, who ends up being miserable and quite often suicidal. Netori tries to tell the story from the POV of the 'thief', but more often then not he's still a bastard, which make it hard for me personally to enjoy those.

Cheating for me is an interesting theme. If done with enough character development time and with an ending that makes some sense and/or lets characters achieve some semblance of relationship equilibrium, however weird it may look, cheating makes for a very good reading/fap material. Nice Time for Roo, not so much.

To get this thread back on track, my previous question still stands :

I've tried really hard, but couldn't get the joke in the first spam mail sketch. 

Why Russian, exactly? It sticks out like a sore thumb considering 'all-'Murican all-English nature we've observed in the TiTS-verse so far.

Halp.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@JimT and his glass houses: To be fair, Nice Time for Roo in most mediums like doujins and H-Animation is extreme like 99% of the time, though. Hell it doesn't even play the slow (corruption/rape/mc) fetish well because they usually just gangbang the poor girl and end it. At the very least it's a level above the worst stuff we have in Fengames. And that's coming from someone that can enjoy everything in Fengames except gay stuff (and that's just due to sexual orientation.) Now I'm not saying Nice Time for Roo is on the same level of things like scat and guro, just that as you go "up the scale", so to speak, an exponentially larger percentage of people will dislike it.

usually like Netori though, which is what Netorare is almost always mislabeled as. And it doesn't waste too much valuable time on the character of the person the girl was originally with. See Twin Milf, which involves a dissatisfied wife, whose husband is cheating on her anyway (lol). Or anything involving Medaka and Kumagawa. Anno and Kaede is fine, too, although that's not really Nice Time for Roo or Netori so much as puppysluts being puppysluts.

TL;DR: I'm still salty over Starless' Bad Ends and Netori>Nice Time for Roo.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@JimT and his glass houses: To be fair, Nice Time for Roo in most mediums like doujins and H-Animation is extreme like 99% of the time, though. 

At the very least it's a level above the worst stuff we have in Fengames. And that's coming from someone that can enjoy everything in Fengames except gay stuff (and that's just due to sexual orientation.)

And this is why I said 'No fetish shaming'. Once you start getting on your high horse about what's worse, sucking off an animal cock and wanting to be knotted by a doggie dick, or getting involved with a married woman, the shit just gets downright stupid. There has yet to be any real scientific agreement on what types of erotic desires are considered typical or atypical. Instead, most discussions of "deviancy" rely on a cultural or moral judgment. Which, as I said, means you're all kind of just kind of stone throwing back and forth.

Un-done screw

Sep 21, 2015
it seems me (Being the uneducated little fuck that i am) have unintentionally started a fight, damn my mouth (or in this case fingers) are poison today

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wasn't trying to fight or come off as high horsing.

Out of curiosity, is Lottie's "barely Netori/Nice Time for Roo" scene the only cuckolding (cuckqueaning?) one in Fengames?

Parvana

Sep 24, 2015
I have a idea to maybe add onto the mail idea, perhaps some sort of player to player interaction somehow? like messaging other people who play tits. not sure how it would work, just a random idea i had.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I've tried really hard, but couldn't get the joke in the first spam mail sketch. 

Why Russian, exactly? It sticks out like a sore thumb considering 'all-'Murican all-English nature we've observed in the TiTS-verse so far.

Halp. 
It's just a parody of the type of spam emails you get from parts of the world where the law is lax enough for scammers to operate. It hardly stands out.