So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

Salaeren

Nov 1, 2015
The best form of love.

INCORRECT. The best form of love is having consensual sex in the missionary position with Jill, with the sole purpose of procreation, interlacing fingers as you fill her womb with the future of Steele Tech. 

And the Universe.

I will fap to this.png

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
INCORRECT. The best form of love is having consensual sex in the missionary position with Jill, with the sole purpose of procreation, interlacing fingers as you fill her womb with the future of Steele Tech. 

And the Universe.

View attachment 2884

Pretty much anything with a dick can do that.

YESH

Salaeren

Nov 1, 2015
You're not wrong...

... I am quite lovely.

(I've got him guys, romantic incest true end with Jill confirmed!)

I am literally over here just fantasising about rescuing tsundere Jill and bro'ing it up with Dane in the meantime. And maybe Steele ends up captured and she comes to rescue him and they kiss before escaping into the ship and omg

Help :allears: :$

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

I am literally over here just fantasising about rescuing tsundere Jill and bro'ing it up with Dane in the meantime. And maybe Steele ends up captured and she comes to rescue him and they kiss before escaping into the ship and omg

Broing up with Dane, and dragging Jill into a fluffy pile of 2.5 Ausar is one of my Steele's goals in life.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Broing up with Dane, and dragging Jill into a fluffy pile of 2.5 Ausar is one of my Steele's goals in life.

Syri + Anno = 2.0 Ausar 

2.0 Ausar + X = 2.5 Ausar

Kaede (K) = 0.5 Ausar

Saendra (S) = 0.5 Ausar 

...an almost impossible choice of  a variable for the equation. Seeing as both gives the same answer.

But if one consider the Kaithrit part in S as a negative, as the cat element counters the dog element. Through the process of elimination I would have to guess that the logical variable would be K.

And I can then assume you´re talking about cuddling with Syri, Anno and Kaede...and Jill.

...This is what happens when you´re trying to go to sleep earlier than you use to. You make math out of fluffy dog girls...that´s what.

A surprisingly cute dream for someone with that kinda avatar...

Maybe I´m not the only vanilla lover out there with a darkside.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Syri + Anno = 2.0 Ausar 

Kaede (K) = 0.5 Ausar

Saendra (S) = 0.5 Ausar 

...an almost impossible choice of  a variable for the equation. Seeing as both gives the same answer.

But if one consider the Kaithrit part in S as a negative, as the cat element counters the dog element. Through the process of elimination I would have to guess that the logical variable would be K.

And I can then assume you´re talking about cuddling with Syri, Anno and Kaede...and Jill.

...This is what happens when you´re trying to go to sleep earlier than you use to. You make math out of fluffy dog girls...that´s what.=

My Steele is half Ausar, I forgot about Kaede and Saendra.

So 3.5 Ausar is my revised math.

Also poor Bess is probably going to have a fucking seizure vacuuming my room.

Salaeren

Nov 1, 2015
Syri + Anno = 2.0 Ausar 

Kaede (K) = 0.5 Ausar

Saendra (S) = 0.5 Ausar 

...This is what happens when you´re trying to go to sleep earlier than you use to. You make math out of fluffy dog girls...that´s what.

A surprisingly cute dream for someone with that kinda avatar...

Maybe I´m not the only vanilla lover out there with a darkside.

Everyone has a little Nice Time for Roo hidden within them, it just takes a lot of time and desensitization to draw it out. Then it's just fap material and it won't sting as bad. Netorare is really only painful if you're self-inserting, and that goes away once you stop. The hardest netorare out there, I think, is the kind where the male getting cucked is some kind of ultimate hero or something; they come crashing down when their pure, shining, lovely little lover is getting fertilized right in front of them.

You make a good point, though. Cute things require cute things, so I went with something that should cause a few heart palpitations. Hngh.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Everyone has a little Nice Time for Roo hidden within them, it just takes a lot of time and desensitization to draw it out. Then it's just fap material and it won't sting as bad. Netorare is really only painful if you're self-inserting, and that goes away once you stop. The hardest netorare out there, I think, is the kind where the male getting cucked is some kind of ultimate hero or something; they come crashing down when their pure, shining, lovely little lover is getting fertilized right in front of them.

You make a good point, though. Cute things require cute things, so I went with something that should cause a few heart palpitations. Hngh.

Desensitized or not, there's a lot of Nice Time for Roo that is aggressively unsexy.  It's very, very unusual for it to be the sort of thing appropriate for this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salaeren

Nov 1, 2015
Desensitized or not, there's a lot of Nice Time for Roo that is aggressively unsexy.  It's very, very unusual for it to be the sort of thing appropriate for this game.

Like any fetish, you can do it very right or you can do it very wrong.I wasn't suggesting that it be put in the game by the way. ;_;

DiffSquared

Feb 15, 2016
Yeah, seems like the cousin is heading for an arc of some kind, so whatever payback I would intend to dole out may become irrelevant before it becomes possible. But if I was in the business of carrying out the universe's karmic will, perhaps cutting him/her off from all money/resources and stranding them on Tarkus to put up with those annoying as hell Raskvel might be one option (unless my particular Steele's Galotian hunger and --- because Lucid Dreams mod --- kitsune-influenced libido gets the better of her. Or porque no los dos).

Idea #2, depending on how many kids drop out of Steele and/or partners' wombs: "give" cousin a position in the day care, forcing them to be around the god knows how many offspring it'll contain, 24/7.

Granted either idea could come back to bite Steele in the ass depending on resourceful Jack/Jill is, but hey, that just opens up more narrative possibilities (of course like everything else in this thread this is all speculative).

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
I'm glad everyone's so excited about cousin, but I just can't work myself up to give a damn about him/her. It doesn't help that he only shows up at the end, blusters in the most embarrassing way and then dissappears again untill way at the end of the next planet.

Have you guys (the writers) considered adding in some hazards that are directly the result of him trying to stop us? That email was a good way to keep our rival relevant, but not enough and I think it would have been better suited in a later point in the game, rather than so early.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
At the end of the planet, by getting captured like a chump. Afterwards he runs off and vows you haven't seen the last of Team Rocket him.

I was gonna let her out after the wedding. Really rude that they bolted.

I want to be able to scold them for that when next we meet.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
 porque no los dos

*por qué

I just can't work myself up to give a damn about him/her. It doesn't help that he only shows up at the end, blusters in the most embarrassing way and then dissappears again untill way at the end of the next planet.

You and me both. But I guess that's partially tied to how I don't give a damn about the probe hunt/Steele Tech backstory either. Honestly, he can have the company all for himself if so he wishes.

Salaeren

Nov 1, 2015
*por qué

You and me both. But I guess that's partially tied to how I don't give a damn about the probe hunt/Steele Tech backstory either. Honestly, he can have the company all for himself if so he wishes.

Journey not the destination etc. etc. 

Cousin will make best waifu though, mark my words.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm here for the transformatives, the potentially shaggable lads and the nice lasses... and, last but not least, the adventure. As per Steele's cousin... too bad a) I am not into waifus and b) I chose Jack, who I am not interested in, sexually speaking. But, hey, if s/he gets that kind of contents, I'll eventually check them out. The perks of catching'em all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salaeren

Nov 1, 2015
I'm here for the transformatives, the potentially shaggable lads and the nice lasses... and, last but not least, the adventure. As per Steele's cousin... too bad a) I am not into waifus and b) I chose Jack, who I am not interested in, sexually speaking. But, hey, if s/he gets that kind of contents, I'll eventually check them out. The perks of catching'em all.

Not into waifus? What kind of soulless husk are you?! 

this does not please the Chaika.jpg