So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yeah why are some of you lot so intent on doling out such intense punishments to Jack/Jill? I just don't see the appeal at the moment.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yeah why are some of you lot so intent on doling out such intense punishments to Jack/Jill? I just don't see the appeal at the moment.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Yeah why are some of you lot so intent on doling out such intense punishments to Jack/Jill?

Because when it comes to video games a lot of people seemingly have a immensly overinflated ego and think that an NPC throwing some (not even really hurtful) snark into the direction of their protagonist is a sin so heinous that said NPC deserves death or worse.

It's basically like with triple A mainstream games where an NPC voices even the tiniest disagreement with the protagonist and then hordes of angry gamers strom the game forums and complain about why there is no option to violently kill that NPC.

Also as XxTheFaLLeNxX pointed out some are probabyl legitimate psychos xD

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Also it's overtly a game where you get to play out dirty fantasies. Many just kinda expect they'll be able to do whatever their lizard brain urges them to.

That's an insult to lizards! They have at least /some/ self-control, unlike dolphins....

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Because its easier than setting cats on fire in real life, I'd imagine. Let alone mind-breaking an actual human being after abducting and torturing them for the sin of not complimenting your shoes or some shit. 

Stealth

Nov 21, 2015
Coerce him into marriage, reuniting the Steele fortunes. Then have fun giving him feminizing gene mods.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I might get Jack/Jill go fetch a pail of water for me.

That's it? Nothing else to it than that? Not even getting them to fetch you a bucket of water from the forbidden love springs of Klessiac III?

Salaeren

Nov 1, 2015
I would really, really, really like it if Captain Steele and Jill could reconcile and love each other at the end, or perhaps have consensual sex in the missionary position BEFORE the story ends, as if there were a much greater enemy waiting that required their combined strength to defeat. I like to think that, after kisses and confessions and the like, Jill and Dane could become crew members and your entire team could be a veritable rapestorm while traversing the galaxy. Literally nothing short of top-tier bosses could stand against you! 

Also, incest love is the purest form of love. Jill will carry Steele's babbies and carry on the Steele legacy, just like the Targaryens did!

I can't stop cumming.gif

Longbow

Feb 10, 2016
With the way things currently are, I'd probably just finish him off in whatever climactic battle occurs. No real sense in drawing this whole thing out, really. Maybe he will be in some kind of mech or something since I can't imagine him starting a fair fight... which is perfectly understandable.

Captain Steele's cousin has proven before that he intends to work against your interests and has shown that he will use force to do so. Siccing an attack dog on you and opening fire on you with a dropship sets the tone for future encounters a little bit, I think. Maybe he will walk away from this whole thing before the situation comes to a head, though. I wouldn't say I particularly hate him, but when the bullets start flying in earnest I think you're past the point of talking. Things could change before it reaches that point, however.

Salaeren

Nov 1, 2015
With the way things currently are, I'd probably just finish him off in whatever climactic battle occurs. No real sense in drawing this whole thing out, really. Maybe he will be in some kind of mech or something since I can't imagine him starting a fair fight... which is perfectly understandable.

Captain Steele's cousin has proven before that he intends to work against your interests and has shown that he will use force to do so. Siccing an attack dog on you and opening fire on you with a dropship sets the tone for future encounters a little bit, I think. Maybe he will walk away from this whole thing before the situation comes to a head, though. I wouldn't say I particularly hate him, but when the bullets start flying in earnest I think you're past the point of talking. Things could change before it reaches that point, however.

Don't forget, however, that Jack/Jill is pretty thankful for you busting them out of the prisons they're in. It's not a lot, but you know the gratitude is there. They're not all bad, just brought up wrong and really arrogant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Longbow

Feb 10, 2016
Don't forget, however, that Jack/Jill is pretty thankful for you busting them out of the prisons they're in. It's not a lot, but you know the gratitude is their. They're not all bad, just brought up wrong and really arrogant.

I suppose so. I wouldn't actively initiate reconciliation in situations where it isn't reasonable, but I'm aware of the fact that Jack's (or Jill's) story and character haven't been fully revealed to us yet, so my opinion could change. I'm not exactly racing to deep six them or anything, it just looks like that's how it might turn out at this particular moment.

Salaeren

Nov 1, 2015
I suppose so. I wouldn't actively initiate reconciliation in situations where it isn't reasonable, but I'm aware of the fact that Jack's (or Jill's) story and character haven't been fully revealed to us yet, so my opinion could change. I'm not exactly racing to deep six them or anything, it just looks like that's how it might turn out at this particular moment.

Patience is golden! We'll find out soon.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015

You forget that neither the PC attacking the gunship nor, ya know, the gunship actually made any real attempt to hit one another. It is analogous to putting a few rounds in the dirt to duck your head down, not actually endanger you in any way.

The Cousin is a character of specific interest to me, as a character and antagonist. I might try to wiggle into the matter in the future, though I've already grumbled about some of the choices FenNSav have done with 'em so far.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You forget that neither the PC attacking the gunship nor, ya know, the gunship actually made any real attempt to hit one another. It is analogous to putting a few rounds in the dirt to duck your head down, not actually endanger you in any way.

The Cousin is a character of specific interest to me, as a character and antagonist. I might try to wiggle into the matter in the future, though I've already grumbled about some of the choices FenNSav have done with 'em so far.

Honestly the relationship between you and your rival feels a bit different from the one between your dads. That it could actually turn into a positive one where you admit to one another that you've kinda been dicks to one another over the feud of your fathers and that kissing and making up is something you'd both be interested in.

Though that might just be a bit wishful thinking.

Salaeren

Nov 1, 2015

" You forget that neither the PC attacking the gunship nor, ya know, the gunship actually made any real attempt to hit one another. "

When does this happen?

Honestly the relationship between you and your rival feels a bit different from the one between your dads. That it could actually turn into a positive one where you admit to one another that you've kinda been dicks to one another over the feud of your fathers and that kissing and making up is something you'd both be interested in.

Though that might just be a bit wishful thinking.

Of course it's wishful thinking, but whoever said that wishes don't come true? 

Longbow

Feb 10, 2016

Maybe so. I just figured there's no real safe way to shoot at someone. Suppressing fire is still dangerous. However, if you apply action movie logic to it then I suppose it is 'safe', so maybe I am holding it against him a little too much.

I admit, I am more interested in seeing where this character goes now, so if you do end up wiggling into his development then I look forward to seeing what you come up with. A lot of people really seem to like the idea of making up with Steele's cousin, so I do hope that option materializes, eventually.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

That's entirely your interpretation, and as the other guy said, there's no way to fire a whirlybird's HMG at someone safely. The guy is quite happy to badly hurt you or leave you and his right hand man to become sex slaves if that gets him closer to becoming stinking rich. If at some stage you do manage to wangle in on his development - good luck with that, by the way - you are definitely going to have to be reckoning all of that carefully, as opposed to handwaving it with a "*Clicks tongue* That Gary Oak and his rascally ways!"