So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I have a topic related question...who here actually got Dane and Jack/Jill out of the cage in the fight with Tavria?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I have a topic related question...who here actually got Dane and Jack/Jill out of the cage in the fight with Tavria?

I didn't do it the first time because I didn't need it, and after that I never saw any point in it cause I knew I could win easily.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Jack/Jill just can't get a break huh?...oh well.

Well if they want once I win the race I can make them a replica of said cage as a consolation prize!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I wanted to be her waifu so I sided with Taivra

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
What would I do with Jill when the games are over and I've rightfully inherited Steele Tech? To be honest at one point I'd have wanted her as dead (As to how, I will leave that up to you all to guess.) as my dislike for Kelt, I've long since grown out of that phase of black and white.

Now I think rather than a bullet to the head it'd be more useful to keep her around, after gaining her loyalty in as reasonable a way through non-invasive means (Sex optional.), seeing as she's survived this long, she's bound to have a useful skill somewhere in that head of hers, and I'd make use of those skills to further Steele Tech. Though not before I'd leave her an iron statement, she lives, because I'm a nice guy (Or girl.) and I will it, if she tries to backstab or do an Uncle Max on me after my show of mercy... well, there's not going to be a second time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
For Christ's sake, why are so many fucking plonkers on here borderline psychopaths? Jesus, Mary and Joseph, put some fucking thought behind your violent fantasies. You're on an intergalactic treasure hunt opposite your rival, not participating in fucking bloodsport. Do you want to rip the head of Gary Motherfucking Oak, too, you mental cases?

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
I'm pretty sure some of us would never pass a mental checkup...

As to what I would do with Jack/Jill... I would keep em as partner/lovers if they are nice enough (not trying to outright kill me/my crew), but if they want to backstab me... I already know someone who will be happy about them filling a free cage place.

If they aren't nice then I would dig the dirt up about them and have them pay for the damage they caused (ofc AFTER I took care of a certain stealing uncle and his company), so they would have no other choice than to sign a nice contract that would allow me to keep them as a pet/slave. :D

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
For Christ's sake, why are so many fucking plonkers on here borderline psychopaths? Jesus, Mary and Joseph, put some fucking thought behind your violent fantasies. You're on an intergalactic treasure hunt opposite your rival, not participating in fucking bloodsport. Do you want to rip the head of Gary Motherfucking Oak, too, you mental cases?

*Shrug.*

I've never really thought of myself as sane. Though I never did say 'no second times' meant offing her, I'd rather just shut her down from screwing with me again, as with the previous, in as reasonable a way as I can manage, that is to say hopefully without blood, violence, and maybe sex. It is not worth messing with the UGC and I-doubt-I'd-ever-want-to-know-how-many-intergalactic laws to have some odd psychopath fantasy played out.when that stuff isn't my thing anymore. I figure stranding her on Mhen'ga for a long time might at least do something for character development, hopefully that can go without me having to get someone to ensure that said character development doesn't involve raped-into-insane-nymphomania by the indigenous life-forms. Get something positive out of it, and I might forgive her for backstabbing without a good reason.

Discard

Jan 18, 2016
Dr. Badger Bimbo Ray Gun

That is all. 

Honestly I think that there would need to be an epilogue location for the game at Steele tech, office or penthouse, where you and your chew can live it up. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Dr. Badger Bimbo Ray Gun

That is all. 

Honestly I think that there would need to be an epilogue location for the game at Steele tech, office or penthouse, where you and your chew can live it up. 

Party at the PC's place! Reminds me a bit of the party's in Saint's Row with all your friends.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Any of you guys wanting to bad end the rival that at least wants to try to look what happens if you forgive Jack/Jill until the very end? 

I mean first of all the rival isn´t that much bad of a character, he/she can be an annoying prick/cunt of course, but not especially evil.

Secondly I know a LOT of characters in shows and books I´ve really hated, and a couple of those would later return as kinder characters. As much as I wanted to see them die horrible deaths then, when I see that they´ve changed to the better I kind of milden up a bit, if not forgiving them. No one up for that?...no?

Discard

Jan 18, 2016
Take her onto your crew and feed her transformatives as you like.  I mean as the PC you had to chug down Narleen Nibs, Raskvel and horse pills to get all your stats up to become the ultimate life form to muscle your way though the cosmos. why not her/him.

Honestly I get more a Terry from FOE vibe from catching your cousin. I.E Keep them on a leach as a plaything

but really i don't think defeating your cousin should'nt be the full end of the game. maybe the end of the last 3/4th and everyone comes together to punch one large galactic threat in the face. or up the butt.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Take her onto your crew and feed her transformatives as you like.  I mean as the PC you had to chug down Narleen Nibs, Raskvel and horse pills to get all your stats up to become the ultimate life form to muscle your way though the cosmos. why not her/him.

Honestly I get more a Terry from FOE vibe from catching your cousin. I.E Keep them on a leach as a plaything

but really i don't think defeating your cousin should'nt be the full end of the game. maybe the end of the last 3/4th and everyone comes together to punch one large galactic threat in the face. or up the butt.

Just get a lifetime membership at the gym on new texas, works just as well to get your stats up.

Discard

Jan 18, 2016
Just get a lifetime membership at the gym on new texas, works just as well to get your stats up.

Money's tight for your Galactic Do Gooder. Gotta buy a lady out of postulation, give an ant back her arm, pay for a Simon's transgender transformations. a lady's Ship repairs. The list goes on. were is a person suppost to get 10k :p  

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Money's tight for your Galactic Do Gooder. Gotta buy a lady out of postulation, give an ant back her arm, pay for a Simon's transgender transformations. a lady's Ship repairs. The list goes on. were is a person suppost to get 10k :p  

By beating the piss out of natives and selling their junk. Besides avoiding unnecessary transformatives is bound to help you beat your dad's record for living.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Beat Doctor Lash you'll never be in need of cash!

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I actually found that getting Lane to send 200 was easier than I thought...so much so I had done it by accident. A lot of "get her off"s with the Nyrea plus a few more nice deeds here and there get Steele into Kind/Nice territory...so that you can blackmail her. Then, if you like being a smartass snarkmeister (like me) all you need to do to get back to the height of sarcastic sophistication is tease Juro mercilessly about the Kui-tan coming for the ant women and you'll be back in Mis in no time.

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
I perform an RKO outta of nowhere and then let him go on his way or be a partner with steele

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well for Jack will be nearest airlock exit for Jill...2nd nearest one airlock ^^ Probably by time I can get to point to do anything with Jack/Jill my PC would have all needed waifu xD (even if we speak sexualy-wise I got for that all those crewmembers we can gather on road to end titles of the game at the epilogue ^^)