Small question about the goo transformation.

Irall

Sep 19, 2015
Hopefully, I am the first to ask this......probably? Anyway, here my question. If, say, you get all the way to the fourth dose of galomax and you becaume a Goo-morph, do the other transformation item work on you, but turn thier addition to goo? For exemple, lay say I grow a abdomen and a pair of antena from the Myr transformation item, will those be made of goo as well or since I becaume a Goo-Morph, other transformation item wont work on me anymore?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It is very likely that the transformations won't work anymore since the goo part will lock out some parts from being changed.

However, arms and legs can be converted over to "gel" (the arms change in flags and the legs change in type) if those parts are already of a certain type. As of the moment, eyes, tongue, tails, horns and antenna are not touched by the goo transformation, but there may be a fix for that later down the line (and/or maybe the ability to grow/morph different parts if there is material written for it). GaloMax is still a work-in-progress item as is the goo shifting menu.

As for adding extra goo, there may be an item for that if there isn't already. But more often than not, finding characters to harvest sexual fluids from during sex will add to the biomass--and your character will retain that mass during orgasms if you don't have the venting toggled on.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
No problem. Actually, legs, arms and tails won't be locked by being part-goo, so they may be able to be changed freely.

I did add in some features in the pull request (#532) where if your character's anatomy is off by some transformation item or event, you can revert them back to gooey form in the goo menu. The reverting process should remove fur/scales/chitin/feathers if the part has it. Any leg type changes should be locked if the lower body is fully a goo mound, however, so hopefully there will be no issues there.

I may make some goo skin checks for parts like ears and genitals to describe the part as slimy/gooey if they are otherwise, but it doesn't seem like a huge issue for now. Parts like antennae and horns are ambiguous enough to leave alone for now but arms, legs, and tails should be updated to support being gooey.

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
Is there a fifth galo-max pill yet or there only four available right now?

The 5th stage transformation is coded into the game but not the (encounter or vendor?) that will give access to the actual 5th pill (which will probably be on Uveto).

Galvani

Feb 25, 2016
I believe that food items also add biomass.

Bess' lactation scene also adds biomass, making it a good source if you don't want to get cummed inside.

darktowerxxx

Oct 25, 2015
Is there any ideas on if there will be another "6th" transfermation coded in. Maybe to control characteristics like limbs, wings and tails.