Skies of Sex [Floozer]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Yes, it does! Your cum is too special to be secondhand."

Nava smiled under the fiery gaze, making a blowjob mock and pointing to the fairy-kin as the small figure moved to Esril. She seemed to not care that Gio's hole was a perfectly lewd circle leaking a nice stream of the thick and hot seed. She even used one hand to tug the pants down with incredible strength, letting the herm's cock flop out. Even though it wasn't erect, Esril could feel the flask pushed around her thick cock to prevent the prick from going anywhere. It wasn't made of glass... it was a bag-like condom!

"Okay, so," Esril could feel the foot tall trader flick her cock gently, "I need as much cum as you can give. In return, I can forgive your friend for kidnapping me... and we can talk business. You need an alchemist... well, I'm not one... but I'm the best and fastest merchant around."

"She's just a lusty cockslut, boss... go on and grab her! She'll grab your cock and strip fast enough you'll never know she wore clothes."

"That's... not... a lie. My people like dick."

The fairy grew aroused at her own statement, the small woman smiling as she looked mischievously up at Esril.

"You could make some great kids with this cock and your genes... and my tribe's kind have a low birth rate. Sperm like yours with a high conception rate, based on your draconic looks, is a way to get rich and help our people out. We can't ride the larger people of the world, though... only our own smaller kind. So we enjoy licking, grinding, hugging meat sticks. Especially one this big..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises her brow at the tiny fairy, rather confused on her blatant whorishness. Well, not one to complain, she picks her up and drops her onto her half hard cock with a grin. "Well then cock slut, go ahead and do all of that. Lick, grind, hug... do everything you can to try and get the cum you crave. I could use a speedy merchant to run goods for me... though I hope you know what you are getting in to... I can make some real gut busting loads"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The fairy simply smiled up at the mention of a merchant, flying up and down the cock practically the size of her whole body with her quick-fluttering wings. Esril would get a front row to the small woman finally settling and lowering to straddle the cock with both hands moving to press her small chest and pat the cock reassuringly. Bare as the day she was born, the green girl moved her hands to massage the shaft of the prick, looking at it hungrily as her legs held her securely in place atop it.

"Gut busting is good~... you're a gold mine to my people. But call me a slut and I might just make you beg and writhe like one."

Her hands moved up beneath the cock's head, pushing it on either side as she rested her body along it. Her small nipples pushed against the shaft as a sign of her arousal, her legs shifting slightly as she stroked the cock off with more or less her whole body. Small as they were, the strength behind her motions was just like if Juni was mounting her. Giving a flick of her head to get her blue hair out of her face, the fairy began running her tongue up and down the cock while tugging the condom-like bag further and further down the cock. Nava quietly moved over during the little one's work, moving up behind the herm and reaching up to grab her breasts in a close hug. Short as she was, the thief of a sheep-kin squeezed and kissed the larger woman's back, purring up to her.

"How about I eat you out, boss? Your muttslut might be out of it, but I bet that you'll be thanking me by the time that fairy really picks up her work. A big stud of a drake like you deserves to cum her brains out, right?"

One of the sheep's hands was tracing low, reaching beneath the fairy-carrying dick to grab the large sack with the softest and almost not-quite-there touch only a thief could have. The fairy looked beneath the dick as she licked its shaft, rolling her eyes before moving close to kiss and rub the cock with her hands faster while squeezing the dick between her soft but strong thighs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A soft coo escapes her lips as the fairy finally starts to work at her cock, using her whole body as a pleasure tool to try and please a cock that is nearly as big as her entire frame. She smiles and leans back into Nava, her cock throbbing at the soft touch to her balls.

"Well, if you are going to offer something like that, who am I to turn you down?" She says with a grin while rising up on her knees a bit mroe so there is room to get at her cunt "Go ahead my sweet little sheep, show your new boss how good that tongue of yours is."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Nava didn't hesitate, lowering down to her own hands and knees. The little fairy crawled higher, kissing the end of the cock as she began fluttering her wings powerfully to pull and jerk the cock around within her tight hold. It was like a vibrating vice, jerking off and shaking the prick while Nava pressed up and reached around to grab both balls in her hands. Massaging them as she pressed her face into the herm's ass, the sheep-kin buried her mouth against the cute butt first, running her tongue deep inside. It was an effort to tease the backdoor, abruptly cut short as Nava popped off it and tugged Esril's rump toward her. It meant the cunt was better brought up and out, allowing her to push into the lips and rub her fuzzy wool-like hair against the rump as she ate Esril out.

The fairy was laughing while the sheep ate out and groped the balls to try and extract the cum, taking the time to release the cock and smack it softly with one hand. Magic pulsed, a small amount of energy running through it and causing Esril to spurt pre-cum! Lust magic, making the knot inflate for the little cock-passenger to sit on, was starting to make her hot under the collar. Gio wagged his ass, stirring as he slowly pushed himself up and looked over his cum-stained back and plush butt to the scene. A small, weary smile came to his face as he got up and moved over to shakily stumble to Esril. Both hands grabbed her head, poking her cheek with his cock as the beta submissively and bashfully glowed red.

"C-Can... y-you... h-help me... too... A-Alpha?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs the offending cock and gives him a stern look "No.... bad Gio. you don't use your cock any more, you are only allowed to cum using your ass." She gives it a firm squeeze, almost painful "Back on your knees and I will finger your ass for you... nothing more." She wasn't about to let him build any sort of masculinity after such a perfect crushing, if this sub puppy wanted some loving he would get it in the only way she would allow.

Her stern gaze soon faltered though as Nava not only ate out here ass, but soon went down into her pussy, making her moan in delight as her cunt and balls were shown some tender affection. "Mmm, good sheep.... that feels so good.... keep that up and this greedy fairy will get what she wants and more!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Gio gave a panicked jump, but could only give a feeble nod. But rather than simply get on his knees, the mutt turns around and aimed his bent over hole toward his Alpha while reaching out to hold the bed for support. The mutt's tail was wagging a bit, his large but ignored cock visible from between his legs. Nava made sure to get the grumpy and bossy herm a reason to not bully him too much, a quick push of her tongue as deep as it could go as she squeezed the sperm-filled orbs and gave them small tugs to try and get her to pop. Only as the fairly sat up, quickly spitting onto the cock and beginning to grind back and forth, would the sheep pull away and give the cunt a kiss.

"Mmm~, boss... I wish I had a cock to fuck this lovely hole~! But, since I don't... let's just improvise!"

Releasing the spunk filled orbs, she reached to grab at the pile of goods the fairy had with her, pulling two dildos from the pile. They were of simple make for the average-sized girls and curious boys, both quickly licked and prepared as she put them against the tight pucker and needy pussy. And, without any asking, the thief put on a grin and began using the pair to pilfer Esril's insides, timing them to go in at different times and occasionally sync up to be pushed to the base. At the same time, Esril could feel the grinding fairy practically soaking her cock as she rode back and forth, her off-green face holding a red tint as she gasped and panted, trying to buck her hips down to shake the cock she was sitting upon. It was an all out effort to make her cum her brains out, the shamed but hopeful face of Gio looking back as he wagged his butt at face-level with her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans and shudders as the sneaky sheep gives her balls a squeeze, rolling her eyes at the comment about wanting a cock. As she finds her pussy and ass suddenly rather alone, she lifts her left hand up and shoves three fingers into Gio's needy ass hole, stuffing them in deep and pushing against his prostate.

"such a needy butt slut I have here.... I should get you a plug or something to keep you occupied when I am buSY!"

The sudden penetration of both her holes throws her off guard, moaning loudly as both holes squeeze down on the invaders. She throws a slightly annoyed look at Nava but decides to ride this one out, grinding her hips a bit as her orgasm gets ever closer. Minutes later she freezes up and finally reaches climax,blowing her load into the condom around her cock, rapidly filling it up more and more!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Nava didn't even bat an eyelash, laughing and working the pair while Gio was locked in regretful bliss from his prostate prodding. But the moment cum raced to fill the bag, Nava leaned in and released the cunt-filling dildo to angle the one in Esril's butt. The sheep used her free hand to squeeze one of the dragonmander's breasts, pounding her prostate to keep the herm cumming.

All the while, the fairy was laughing as she held the bag's sides to keep the huge and bloated bag from popping off. Her green thighs squeezed around the shaft to ensure she really milked the cock of every drop... finally letting Esril's prostate go free when Nava noticed the herm's empty balls. A large, multi-gallon bag of cum hung from her cock and sat on the floor. The fairy popped it off as she flew higher, sealing it and licking a glob from the tip of the massive dick.

"Good girl~... this will make tons of fairy-kin babies. I might even scoop some into my cunt... partner."

Fluttering up and carrying the much larger spunk pouch over to her things, Nava let the dildos slide free to instead reach and grab the spent cock.

"Boss, you need to relax. That pent-up stress made you cum a bunch... why don't we spend the night helping you plow your mutt's butt? Those fingers in him can't steal every trace of his manhood... only this virile breeding stick of yours can."

Gio tightened as the whispering reached him, the fairy even looking over with a grin. Esril had an audience all of a sudden... but would see the fairy flutter up and to her face. The small girl moved a hand to her lips, tapping it and ensuring her bare sweaty body was who Esril was looking at.

"If you want, I can give him a gender changing potion... but I have to tell you that making him a boywhore might be better. Mutts are popular in these parts. Bend him over in a stall outside and I can ensure the owner of the inn pays you for each time someone fucks him. Change him, though, and he'll definitely be just a personal puppy maker. Not that I judge... but profit-wise? You can make a lot from that hole by letting him become the local cocksleeve!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She holds up her hands to both of them "Stop... for one minute." She says with a sigh, standing up to get her head back on straight and get away from their constantly groping hands. "I just blew my biggest load yet and now you two are peppering me with ideas and questions. So just... hold on."

With a deep breathe and a happy sigh, she looks at Gio, the fairy and then Nava. "I agree with you there, I should really keep working him over to make sure he doesn't bounce back ever. But I don't want him to be the local sleeve... he is my sleeve. I won't be changing his gender any time soon, I am fine with a girly boy like him as he is now. The profit would be nice, don't get me wrong, but the thought of fucking him after an untold amount of cock has used his ass isn't very appealing."

"Now then, you got what you wanted, so now we talk business. I need trade to flow to my new keep and since I just supplied your people, it's time to pay that back don't you think?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The submissive mutt seems relieved, while the profit-seeking fairy could only pout.

"I guess fair is fair... but there's a big bull-kin or two who would pay big to pound him into a big, gaping mess. I'll handle the trade. Each time I come by, I'm milking you for every drop in your body. In exchange, I can swing by and work out trade for your spunk. A few gallons like today will buy a horse or a nice suit of armor... so preparing yourself to get milked and a thick cock to pound your prostate might help."

She fluttered over, gently running her hand up the bare shaft before flying up face-to-face before flying closer to kiss Esril. Though she was much smaller, a pop of magic ensured it was a memorable kiss to say the least. As small as she was, the fairy filled her gaze as she came up and smiled lustfully while Nava had approached and was now smacking the bare mutt's butt.

"Esril, huh? Esril and Freya make a nice pair of names... I'll remember you if I do decide to scoop some of that spunk into me to make a kid."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uhhh... yea, sure." She says, looking off to the side for a moment. "Anyway, start smaller if you don't mind. We need some basics before you go offering horses and armor. Mostly cloth, silks, furs, dyes and other such essentials. Right now we only have food."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Cloths and furs... I can get all that stuff."

She'd flit into view again, smiling as she patted the much larger herm's cheek.

"Don't be so bashful, though. This spunk is gonna make you have a lot of kids soon, if it hasn't already. If you find others who you want me to visit and trade with for you, simply tell them to look out for Freya the Fairy-kin."

She'd zip on over to her things, leaving the herm to the full view of Gio bent facedown into the sheets with the blanket wedged between his teeth. Nava was pounding his butt with three fingers into the goopy hole, smirking as she held the tail. While Freya was readying to depart, it seemed she'd have to make a choice before turning in for the night. Gio had raped the sheep's mouth... was it okay to let Nava get her own revenge during the night?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Will do... thanks for the help Freya, see you around soon I guess." She sees the small fairy out of the door before closing it and facing Nava, grinning as she finger fucks Gino's ass. "So... thinking of getting some personal revenge hmm?" She asks while walking over.

"Depending on what you had in mind, I might let it go... or I might just claim his ass for myself again."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Nava looked over, withdrawing her fingers from the messy hole as the sheep turned her lustful smirk on her boss.

"I can admit that I want revenge. I saw a thick strap-on in the dresser... I figure the buttslut would enjoy it unless I pulled those ears and rammed him facedown against the floor. Or maybe he'd enjoy it... but getting to watch him squirm from how hard I'm fucking him? Too great if you ask me!"

The sheep-kin turned and smacked the bubble butt to get an effeminate cry from Gio, his tail stiffening and his cock throbbing at its full size. The large cock almost appeared comical now that it couldn't be used... and Nava gave it a flick to get a whimper. Seemed her sheep had a dominatrix or masochist streak... a potential thing to expose her full value to Esril.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm" She scoots over to Nava, wrapping her arms around her from behind and ending with her hands clamped over her blush soft breasts. "Tell me Nava... what excites ou the most? Being above this butt slut in terms of social status... or just making him squirm and struggle?" She asks while kneading her breasts.

"Think carefully, as your answer will tell me what to do next." She says before licking at her ear playfully, giving it a soft nip.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The busty sheep gasped at her large chest being grabbed, pushing forward gently into the hands as she looked up and back to lustfully gaze at her new boss while her hands kneaded Gio's spongy rear.

"I-I... d-dominating him, being more... I want to see him writhing above all else... moaning as I beat his ass red, boss... c-can I make him squirm?"

Looks like she had a masochist!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, such an honest girl you are Nava... but that's ok." She kisses at her neck, smiling at her new sheepy friend. "Very well... you can use that strap on with our little butt slut here... but only if you promise not to get carried away. Some spanking is fine... but no real damage ok?"

(Sadist actually, Masochist likes being hurt, Sadist likes hurting others)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
(Both! She's just a pain kink in general!)

"No real damage? I... alright boss."

She gently pulled from the hands, lustfully looking down as she rained a room-shaking smack to the bubblebutt to get a cry from Gio. The handprint left as she moved to recover a seven inch long but three-inch thick strap-on was a testament to how the night was going to be.

----

Come morning, Gio was atop Esril with his bare body pressed down. Nava was on his back, a collar around Gio bound by a leash the sheep-kin held tightly. His ass was marked rosy red from the rough night, scratches on his back the evidence form her burying those stumpy wool-wrapped horns against his back during one particularly rough buttfuck. The thick strap-on sealed what seed hadn't escaped within, giving him his lewdist gape yet. His prick was stiff, resting against the herm's stomach. The weight was thankfully not much for a strong dragon-kin... she definitely would be leaving the inn with an utterly submissive Gio if his cries and butt-orgasms weren't a clear sign!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a yawn and stretches out wide before blinking her eyes open and looking at her two sleeping companions. Over all, this was a great haul. She got a submissive sheep rogue, a butt slut out of her troublesom mutt AND a fairy that would open up trade for her keep! A perfect start given how this i what she set out for in the first place.

Carefully removing the two of them from on top of her, she rolls out of bed and heads for the bathroom to get cleaned up before getting her clothes back on and moving for her armor. "Hey... time to get moving you two, we need to get back to the keep before Freya brings the first load of goods."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Nava and her butt-plugged mutt stirred after the order, taking a few moments to get up properly. There was little shame as Nava rolled atop Gio's back to kiss his neck and give one pump into his butt before slinking up and off. His hole opened and breathed air, cum trickling out at long last as the rogue stretched. She simply smiled over at the herm as she removed her strap-on and made off to the shower too. Gio's tail was wagging slightly as he pushed himself to his hands and knees, but stopped as he looked to the dragon that had broken him. There wasn't a moment of hesitation as those ears lowered and he slowly crawled to get off the bed and move over to her. She could see his large cock brushing his thighs, finally leading Gio over togently grasp her bulge in their moment alone.

"M-My Alpha... f-forgive me for sleeping in. If you wish, I can service you while M-Mistress Nava bathes..."

He had even lowered to his knees, keeping his eyes on the floor and his ears low. Total submission looked good on his girly face... as if the ancient mutt was born to be a beta. Maybe the humans had prepared his genes for such a scenario... but it wasn't like it changed the fact her new fuckhole was offering some morning oral.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not to worry Gio, you didn't really sleep in, it's more like I get up earlier than you are used to. However, I certainly won't turn down some early morning oral. Go ahead and use that cute little mouth to please your alpha" She says with a grin, reaching down to pat between his ears.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The male gave the smallest nod, gently popping her trousers down to reveal her thick cock. Despite his recent submissive transformation, the girl-faced mutt was lapping at her cock with his rough tongue as well as her favorite salamander might. By the time she was nice and stiff, his hand gently wrapping around her knot to heft the dragon-dick up and rest it against his cheek, Nava was exiting the bathroom. She was wearing a pair of tights that clung to her legs and a pair of tight shorts that fell to her knees, with her massive chest still exposed as she walked over with a smile. She grabbed one of Gio's ears, squeezing the tip and earning a whimper from the mutt before she gave him the smallest push.

"Boss doesn't need that mouth... you go on and get cleaned up, bitch~..."

Gio hesitated, but his new submissive position and Nava's so-far given trust meant that it was a no-brainer for him to shift away from the thick cock. Nava's hand wrapped around the knot in his place, looking up to her new boss as she gently tugged her over to the bed. Nava sat down, putting her tits before Esril and her herm-shaft. She grabbed hold of a skimpy top that would likely keep her tits just contained, the rogue smirking.

"How about you help me dress, boss... I can give you some time while he cleans his hole out. I can make sure we don't make a mess, either... you've never met a sheep-kin like me when it comes to handling a load, I promise~."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She watches her mut leave and raises a brow at Nava as she leads her back over to the bed. A smile slowly spreads as those tits are offered and she smirks down at her "Well.. I think I can help you out."

Reaching down, she takes the shirt from her and pulls it over her head. She then grabs her arms and moves to put them through the sleeves... but instead just shoves them into the tight fabric, getting them fairly stuck! "however... I was looking forward to that blow job you bossy little sheep" She mutters before pushing the now defenseless sheep onto her back and thrusting her cock between her pillowy breasts.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sudden attack does little to stop the sheep, a sign she wanted it as she smiled up at the herm and her ambushing pin.

"Mmm~," she said as the cock was held between the plump mammeries, "I apologize, boss~... use my breasts as you desire~!"

She could hear Gio in the bathroom, likely fingering his butt clean. Nava didn't hesitate to lick the prick as it poked through, clearly happy to play the game. This rogue enjoyed this... and as she brought her arms down to squeeze her tits tight, she moved them back and forth to jerk the dragonmander off with the massive cleavage!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos happily as those big plush tits move up and down the length of her cock and she grins down at her new little horny sheep "Mmm, you are a real treat aren't you girl?"

Without further delay she grabs her shoulders and starts to thrust her hips forward and back, dragging her cock between the jiggly boobs. pore cum quickly starts to ooze form her tip, smearing betweent hem and dripping onto her tongue.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Nava doesn't skip a beat at the pre-cum beading her tongue and tits, simply lapping harder and finally starting to suck on the cock as it thrusted through her fleshy alley. Her nipples seemed to ooze as her cow tits wanted to spurt their bounty, but she was red-faced and focused on the cock between her lips. Her hands reached through the binding to clasp Esril's shirt, keeping her and the sheep-kin able to meet their gaze. Her eyes said it all, Gio walking out with his form dry and his body bare thanks to a lack of clothes.

She wanted Esril to mount her face and give her every drop of seed in her morningwood.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing the desire in her eyes she thrusts forward more and sinks her cock into Nava's mouth and throat, pounding away into the warm and welcoming hole while her balls rub against her fat tits "Oh fuck... how can I resist those lusty eyes?! I gotta stuff your mouth!" She cries, humping her face like her life depended on it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sheep-kin didn't gag as the cock rammed deep into her throat. In fact, she hummed around it as the titjob became a facefucking. The tits cushioned the impact from the seed-heavy sack, Nava tightening her hands around the bit of shirt she held. Gio walked over, blushing as the sheep focused her attention on her new boss and seemed to want it even more. Her wooly head and short horns were so close... Esril could hold both and force her whole cock to the base and knot the slutty thief if she tried.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wanting more, she grabs the girl by the horns and rams her entire cock down, stuffing her knot into Nava's mouth as well, moaning at the feeling wrapped around her dick. She feels no need hold back and soon her knot inflates, locking her in place as wave after wave of hot thick cum pours down her throat and into her stomach!