Skies of Sex [Floozer]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Nava gave a soft mumbling groan, raising her ass to better let the herm pound her. The hole squeezed hungrily but only for a moment before she rolled onto her side. One leg gently wrapped Esril's waist, bringing the early thrusts to a ball-bumping halt. Her left hand moved to grab Esril's bare breast, giving the left nipple a flick of her thumb as Nava slowly opened her eyes with a smile.

"You... milked me well. I can see why cute boys want you fucking them, boss. You're... a beast."

The sheep-kin moved her free hand to seductively wiggle and beckon Esril close, smiling as she moved her finger to her bottom lip.

"A girl should at least kiss before trying to walk after getting her ass pummeled by a drake."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins bashfully at Nava and lays down next to her so they are face to face on their sides. Wrapping her arms around the now flat chested girl she gently kisses her while keeping her hips moving oh so slowly.

"I'm glad you appreciate it... but a lot of that was Ostia last night. But yea, my cock seems to have that effect on people... which is nice. What isn't nice though... is your flat chest, I hope it doesn't take too long for milk to build back up."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
On their sides, Nava grunted and took the gentle fucking without missing a beat. Her hole squeezed the cock at a widerr angle to make the hole provide a bit more friction despite how well-fucked it was. The sheep-kin pushed up and atop Esril, mounting her cowgirl style with a lewd pop against the base of the shaft. But she kept Esril deep, leaning forward to kiss the herm and press against her larger tits with both hands.

"If you milk me so hard, of course they'll vanish... but with a cock like yours, boss? I'll fill up in a day or two, tops."

She grinded side-to-side, tugging the large cock with incredible force as she kissed Esril's neck. Her wet cunt was rubbing against the dragonmander, making the anal a slick experience before Nava began bucking her hips to make a deep, grinding anal rut of her asshole.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans happily at the shift of position, her cock throbbing inside her slutty sheep as she smiles up at her and rubs her flat chest "I will hold you too that, I love my girls with some bounce to them." She says with a lecherous smile before pinching her nipples gently.

"But we got more than enough milk to go off of for a long time so that much is already settled. In fact we might have to trade some away so it doesn't go bad on us... unless our elf friend knows some preserving magic."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I most certainly do."

Nava didn't look back, instead moaning and pushing her flat chest out against Esril's hands as she began grinding back and forth instead. It wasn't about love or anything like that, the slutty sheep-kin giving a small bounce against the herm's balls before squeezing her ass nice and tight. She was enjoying the rough buttfuck without any objection, even with the arrival of their spectator. The elf made his way over, seeming half tempted to climb up onto the bed and join them based on the bulge in his pants, but the only one who held his full freedom in the fort was more content to stand beside the bed and face-down Esril.

"Your children will be hatching, but you won't be able to be here for it. I need you to give me a list of names... and then finish up here. We need to break your kobold-hostage and fast... I think that his family in the mountains might just be the key to finding a way to expand the fort. My breeder-wife told me that there had been a geomancer among the intended Imperials coming to the fort... someone who could turn the stones and cut halls with ease. And that person was said to be heading via airship... that crashed in the kobold territories on the other-side of our mountain range."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs as the moment is rather soiled by his companions business like attitude. "What names exactly do you need? Names for my kids or just random names for something? I suppose he has been down there for long enough, we should break him in and Nava here has had more than enough for now." She says while pulling out of her sheep.

"Nava, get that milk over to Ostia, she will know what to do with it. It would seem I have business to attend to."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Nava groaned at her ass not getting a morning creampie, moving a hand to gently finger herself as she got up and stood beside the bed. Esril could see her easily rubbing three around in the now well-trained black dot, finally freed and left to lewdly gape just slightly.

"Yeah boss... but know that you owe me a load. Next time, I'm going to make your balls shrink instead of my tits~."

As she nicely walked over, pulling on a pair of panties and taking her now poorly-fit top and tightening it around herself until it fit again. Her elf friend was looking at her cock, reaching out and grabbing the head. She'd feel a surge of magic, lightning bolting around her shaft as it was forced to stiffen painfully.

"Children names. Now, this should let you buttbreed that kobold for ten loads without pause. It's a spell used to make my kind able to rut for long breeding sessions... so it's likely you need to hurry over there. He's been kept nude and my slave is giving her face to him to distract him. Mount him and I'll... well, I'll either have Juni mount you and you won't succumb to the lust, or you'll need a horse cock pounding your prostate and holding you down. Determining how a must spell will work is hard and..."

She could see him talking, but the world was slipping away audibly as her cock pulsed and raged. She could see magic flowing through the air, highlighting both Nava and the elf as he stroked her cock to continue his magic. Then she could feel something new, as if the magic around her was adjusting to her senses... and then she could feel a hum inside that was emanating to her herm cock.

She'd had her magic potential tapped, a new connection to the world... but without a school or training, it was a primal sort. One that highlighted Nava's holes in her eyes and showed her handjob delivering elf's cock and asshole through his clothes. She had genitalia vision, allowing her to inspect the pants of those in close proximity... and with her cock racing with lust magic and energy, she'd feel a demand at the sight of a stiffening elf.

Breed. His. Hole. Pump. Him. Full.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her face goes blank as the world melts away and all she can see are outlines... along with highlights of peoples bodies. Her eye twitches as her brain is reduced to base primal desires and with no way to control magically induced lust... well lets just say she was willing to obey these new impulses.

Slowly she moves her hand down before it wraps around his wrist, stopping his stroking motions and holds it stock still as her usual raw power is amped up by burning lust. She gives him a smile as she eyes his ass through his pants. "Must... breed... hole... pump... you.... full!" She manages to say before pulling the elf back towards the bed with one hand as the other grabs the hem of his pants while he flies past, stripping him from the hips down as he lands face first on the bed.

Not a second is missed as she jumps on top of him, pinning his hands down as her raging errectino rubs between his ass cheeks. "Breeeeeeeed!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The elf was definitely taken by surprise as his robes and clothes were stripped, landing facedown and ass up. His ass was host as lightly gropeable as she'd expect, the pegging from his days as a slave apparent thanks to a slight gape. Her cock brushing it let off sparks of power, but she wasn't going to get to breed the male. Nava must have hit her, her world going dark...

Only to wake up in a familiar cell. The kobold was bound, the small male resting on the bed nearby with his eyes fixed on her still raging cock. The bars were shut, the sheep-kin and elf on the other side. Nava was sucking him off, fingering the mage as he gasped and tried to focus on Esril.

"G-Gods... fuck!"

His hands grabbed Nava's hair, pushing his average prick balls deep and holding her there as he lustfully looked to Esril.

"That one has a h-hole for you to breed! C-cum inside him as much as-ungh~!"

His jerking back and forth and a hum from Nava made his orgasm clear, slapping balls deep multiple times to feed her every drop. Only when she had drained him would she slowly slink off his spent cock, letting it rest on her face to kiss and lick his balls. Then she pushed against his prostate to get a few more spurts of seed over her face.

"Good boy~... now I definitely won't toss you in to get buttbred~... go handle that milk so I can watch the boss."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes rolled around in her head for a minute before her still lust drugged mind woke up properly. She looked at Nava and the elf, her new vision highlighting their genitals... but those damn bars were in the way!

But then she turns her head to see teh kobold bound to the bed with his ass in the air and she grins like a predator. She gets to her feet with her cock throbbing painfully as she walks over to the kobold and flops her cock between his offered ass cheeks. She starts off easy, grinding her cock between the soft cheeks while her pre cum smers over his holes.

Once deemed ready she dives forward, shoving her cock from tip to base in one smooth thrust into the poor kobolds defenseless ass as she moans in bliss, finally getting her cock in a hole!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The kobold gave a muffled moan, a binding around his mouth keeping her anal push from being a deafening experience. She'd feel her balls smack his, a spurt of cum from his shaft showing an involuntary orgasm. The bulge of his stomach was a testament to her breeding cock's depth, her knot lewdly popping in as his tail flopped against her. Nava withdrew her finger and licked the cum from her face as the elf stumbled off, turning to lewdly smirk at the herm and her cocksleeve.

"Looking hot, boss...I bet your new cocksleeve there would like you to bloat his stomach. So sit back, sit him up, turn him around... and cum until he's pregnant~."

The thief rose to her feet, her hands moving back and down to finger both her holes while staggering over to press against the bars for support. Her horns were in reach, should Esril get up and walk over. Her mouth pussy or front pussy could be fucked through those pesky bars... but the kobold-kin was squeezing around her snugly, the male's eyes dreamy and his ears low in submission. A proper beta botch submitting to her powerful dragon dick with his thick shaft spattering out its aphrodisiac spunk in anticipation for her breeding despite being a male. His thick ass was perfect, scaled lightly to ensure hard impacts, while his tail could be grabbed and tugged to increase force. His species was built to make babies and fuck, even if it meant being the submissive princess to a strong cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Despite Nava being in range her attention was all but glued to her new sleeve as the demand to breed, fuck and cum was way too loud for her to think of anything else at the moment. Her hips ar elike a jack hammer, fucking the poor kobolds ass hard and fast... almost a blur as her hips slap into his ass and her balls slap against his own. She only vaguely hears what Nava is saying... truthfully the only words that are clear were "cocksleeve, bloat his stomach, sit him up and cum till he is pregnant... seems reasonable enough to her!

She sists back and grabs him by the hips, pulling him up onto her cock so he is sitting in her lap. She grabs his legs and holds them up under the knees to get a firm grip before she starts bouncing the little fuck toy up and down on her cock, moaning louder as his own cock now flops around in the air. "Breed... cum... fuck....mate" She says in a hazy voice as she finds the power to go even faster for a few more minutes.

Then, like a dam breaking from too much pressure... she cums! Pulling the kobold down to the hilt she starts spraying the biggest load she has ever produced into his ass and straight to hist stomach! It only takes a few seconds before his stomach would start to round out and she is sitll going strong!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his arms bound, the kobold can do nothing but squeeze and smack into her base as cum pours into him. His stomach bulges out and even folds a belly-button out, but he stretches to look the part of a pregnant slut. His eyes seemed to be conveying pure love, his moans cute and his cock splattering her stomach as his cum-baby pushed the cock into a soft sandwich with her body. Each wiggle of his cute hips swayed the large amount of cum, the knot keeping it locked in his hard-fucked hole. The ass might have been tight before, but it was nothing more than a sleeve now. His form plopped back, clawed toes curling as he gently squeezed his legs around her hands to keep somewhat conscious. She'd see his cute cock as he plopped into the cot of the cell, as well as where she linked with his body. Nava had stumbled back, her fingers working slow as she bit her lip gently.

"Fuck boss~... you're a beast... he's going to pop if you cum anymore~... so keep pumping until it's coming out that bound mouth!"

She was fingering both holes intensely, clearly enjoying the fantasy through the pair. She'd bred the kobold male to instantly be fucked silly... the lust magic was trying to fade but she could see the lovely buttpussy for all its worth. If she hammered his prostate and overflooded his guts... she might just get the bitchboy to crumble and never live without her massive baby-maker.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As the lust magic starts to fade, a small part of her mind realized that completely breaking people is usually more of a hastle than it is worth... sadly, the rest of her brain still screams at her to ruin this kobold and turn him into a sex toy and that is the side that quickly won out as she suddenly starts pumping her hips into his ass againt, hammering her cock against his prostate again and again, forcing him to orgasm time and time again as she works on her second load.

Already sensative as it is, she only lasts about ten minutes or so before she groans and blasts a second load into his already stuffed body, swelling out his gut even further before it has nowhere else to go but out of his mouth. She reaches down and pulls of his gag so the kobold can fountain cum from his mouth like a proper sleeve!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Ten minutes of anal pumping as vigorous as hers would have broken most. She was drenched in the kobold's seed, his cock soft as the second load starts. His eyes were blurry, tongue rolling out as the second load pumped him even larger. A testament to his slut lineage, his stomach was easily as large as him, the bindings snapping and his arms flopping down on the bed. But even the kobold couldn't endure her cum load, a gout of white seed erupting from his mouth and showering them. The whole room and both of them were practically plastered, the breeding a resounding success. His prostate had been smashed so much that his cock wasstiff as a board with her knotted dick deep and resting on it. She'd trained him to only get hard with a cock, so she'd need aprosyate pumper to milk him now.

But even as his toes cutely squeezed and his tail wagged in orgasmic bitch-bliss, Nava wasn't letting it end. She opened the cell, moving over and behind Esril. Her hands grabbed her by the tits, the flat sheep squeezing and pushing the herm down atop her knotted cumdump. In a forced missionary, her tits smothered his face and his legs wrapped her while his stomach supported her like a water bed. Her sheep-kin thief licked her neck, squeezed her breasts harder, and pushed her hips to help pump the hole.

"Good, boss~...he's a tight pussy, mmm? Give him a new name~... and then pull out slowly. He's in such a peaceful state that you could grab him by the cock and fuck the runt's face~. Elfy will be back soon... until then, let's make him pop from the other side... or turn this lusty beast you got on my soft, trained ass~."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her mind was practicaly sizzling at this point as the spell starts to wear off. She blinks her eyes and shakes her head lightly as the lusty fog starts to peel away and she remembers what is going on. However, Nava's constant teasing and pushing was keeping her from properly calming down along with the kobolds own arousing cum and sooner her cock was randy and ready to blow a third load.

"I.... what? A name... name for the new pussy?" she says in a broken form of speech. "Can't... think of name... need to... fuck?" She says while slowly pulling her hips back until her knot eventually pops out of the kobolds ass followed by a tidal wave of her spunk! She sits there panting, trying to catch her breathe before a throb of her cock reminds her of her still burning need.

She gets up and moves to the kobolds mouth, rubbing her cock against his lips before shoving it into his throat to fuck his mouth pussy as well. However, her hand flies out and grabs Nava, pulling her down to the floor and shoving her face into her balls "Lick... balls... you slut!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even with his ass gaping and spurting large blobs of spunk, the kobold could do little more than moan and wrap his lips around her cock as the knot bumped his lips. To her credit, Nava took the face full of nut-sack in strides with a laugh and sucking on one of the orbs. Her tongue lapped at the herm, both of her hands grabbing her thick ass while placing herself as best she could atop the kobold, grinding his cock between his belly and against her cunt. She wasn't going to give him her lovely hole, but the wet sliding made him squeeze his lips tighter and his eyes roll back. Cum splattered Nava's face and Esril's ass, spurring her on to lick and gently nibble at the well-trained balls.

The door to the cell opened not but a few minutes into the face-rutting, the elf returning with his body bare. Her lovely Juni had come with him, seeming a bit alarmed but flushed with arousal at the scent as he was pushed in. Slowly walking over, the salamander climbed up and atop the kobold's rutted face, both hands moving to gently grab Esril's tits and push into a kiss. The warmth from his mouth was no doubt a good reminder to her sanity and that she'd bred plenty of holes already... their lips and tongues parting as he whisper to her and sat his lovely buttcunt atop the kobold's dreamy-eyed face.

"Lover... one big orgasm, okay? I need you to focus... we have a job to do, and if you pound his throat raw, then they won't be able to get the information they need... and if you tire yourself out, then you won't be able to come with Ostia and I to seek out a sky-sloop. A ship of our own, to take to the skies with and raid the nearby areas for plenty of other holes if you want... okay?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The taste of her lovely manders lips and his soft voice in her ear started to pull her mind out of the lusty fog even faster than ever. He pace gets even faster, plowing into the kobolds throat as she looks Juni in the eyes, remember his face and all they had done. With a smile on her face she starts going faster, pumping the mouth pussy before pressing firmly into another kiss with Juni. A few minutes later and she cums, blowing another massive load into the already stuffed kobold and forcing cum to pour out of his ass as his stomach simply can't take it.

"Juni... I... what is going on? I remember the spell... I could see peoples bodies through their clothes and... next thing I know I have this little sleeve over my cock."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Nava was helping her empty her nuts in the cumdump kobold, his body quivering as cum shot out his punished hole. It was wide enough to be fisted, Nava silently taking advantage and pulling out handfuls of spunk that she brought to Esril's balls she'd slather on a later and suck it right off, having no concern for the discussion being had. Juni simply smiled, taking her hands and kissing her one more time for deep, loving measure.

"It's okay... you were awakened to magic so the spell was intense. He said you might learn a spell, too... so I guess that explains the vision."

She'd feel his hand grab her shaft by the knot, hefting her up and back to pop her dragon cock out. The kobold kissed her on the tip and shaft even as it was lifted, his mouth going agape in a messy bubbling of cum. Instead, the shaft was squeezed in Juni's hands to frot his much smaller shaft.

"If you need to go again, lover, then it can wait until we're gone... pick me up and carry my above your c-cock. If you can't wait, lower me onto you and fuck me... okay?"

Nava lewdly stopped her work at the cure discussion, laughing as she lowered to grab the kobold cock and position herself off the cot and in-line with his ass.

"I think cumsleeve here can feed me~...time to fist his bitch hole. Not like I got anything to steal except his masculinity!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head as her cock is already going soft "No... no I should be fine. Um, how long was I down here and what all has happened? Did the eggs hatch?! Oh crap I remember something about names... we need names for the kiddos!" She jumps up with Juni in her arms "Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! How can I be rutting this sleeve when I gotta think of names for the kids!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni lit up red, his legs wrapping her for support. She'd feel him atop her cock, his arms tightly wrapping her for support to avoid an anal spearing.

"N-Not long! J-just write it down for h-him!"

His tail slinked down, gently brushing her cock as the sounds of Nava's fisting and breaking kept the spunk-smelling room nice and bothering. The elf was standing with his arms crossed, the pointy-eared male frowning as he approached and reached to grab her cock.

"You almost raped me, you know... if you had, then you'd be out of a mage. I took peggings and torture, not bitchbreakers."

Snapping to summon his pad and a pen, he'd offer both to the femboy-entangled herm.

"I need names... and fast. That harpy will race me there and try to name them first like last time. I'll need to rut her into the floor, hence no clothes. Not that I have any after you ripped them off. Once I have them, Ostia is at the gate so you can set out... hopefully with enough time to go far and avoid setting up camp too late."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes and puts Juni down so she can take the pen and paper "Umm, sorry about that... I have very little memory of what happened other than fucking that kobold" She says while looking down at the pad. "Umm, juni, got any names for the kiddos? I am thinking Amber, Celise or Binx for girl names..."

[How many kids she have on the way again?]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[5: 3 from Konni and 2 from Juni.]

"Th-that's fine. Essex, Junto, and... u-um... maybe Mantz for boy names?"

His attention shifted between the herm and the intense fisting, finally turning and heading out of the cell. Her own clothes were in a pile near where Juni slid on a dress. The elf wasn't keen on releasing her prick yet, his own and slightly smaller shaft against hers thanks to the spunky arousal of the kobold's seed in the air.

"J-just... give me the names so I can let you go. Seems you only focus with a hand on your dick... urgh."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What? No I am focusing on Juni..." She looks down at his hand and smirks "Like what you see huh? Anyway... I have five eggs with Konni... oh geeze. Marcus, Maxwell, Aaron, Korlin and Byron for males... and Penny, Alice, Toola, Mirri and JAde for females" She writes them all down and hands it to the elf "There you go."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[There were THREE eggs with Konni @_@ 5 was the combined number!]

Taking the note, the elf grumbled and released her cock not but a moment later. Levur wasn't going to give her an answer, it seemed, the elf finally turning and heading out immediately to no doubt find something to wear before attending to the eggs.

After they were dressed, with Esril equipped with her armor and gear again, they'd head out the gateway. Ostia seemed odd without having her thick horse-cock wrapped by Baz, the pretty princess demon boy no doubt handling storage and basic deeds as Ostia's cocksleeve would when not in use. Speaking of the beast-cock, she could see it gently wrapped and concealed by Ostia's leather skirting and saddle, the herm horse-kin giving gentle taps of her hooves before she turned to face the pair with a smirk.

"You and your loverboy there will be riding me... don't worry, though, I can ride you as much as you want when we need to rest." Her hand reached to her side, patting a series of packs strapped to her body. "I got plenty of supplies... all you have to do is ride me like you would my dick, Esril... and keep an eye out for any masts. These sky ships are hard to spot in the desert... but many crash-landed around these mountains from being abandoned or caught in a storm without preparing. Once we leave, we may not be back for a while... you ready to go? Our daughter gave me a big smooch, but I sent her to her room to keep her from getting involved in your slut-bird's shenanigans... so it might be best to leave her be."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Haha, sorry]

"Yea, I am fine to leave." She says while swinging herself up onto Ostia's back. "I know ho long this could take but things are as settled as they can be around here and I got Juni to fuck and you to ride to keep my libido in check. Levur should be able to keep things under control for the most part and trade with the fairies has already started so I am really not that concerned."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Juni climbed up next, his face red as both hands reached to grab her tits and squeeze.

"D-don't treat me like I'm some cumdump! I... I'm only a mother because I love you... n-not because-"

"You're too submissive to father a kid. Be glad she put eggs in your boypussy!"

Ostia smirked back over her shoulder as Juni grumbled and hugged her tightly in an attempt to avoid conflict.

A few hours of trotting got them down the mountainside with ease thanks to the strong horse-herm, her people no doubt having charted such paths. Things went fast and slow, making tracking the path exactly impossible.., but eventually they reached the dunes below. Juni pulled the hood of his dress up to hide from the heat, squeezing Esril as the tribal horse-kin took her top-half's clothes off and wrapped them around her head and handed them back. She was going to run with her tits out, smirking as she took up a powerful gallop.

The only handhold were those thick jugs... and Esril could feel how full they were. Maybe getting a killer was important after all. Ostia wasn't lactating but she likely could make another good few bottles for them. It'd be a middleground thanks to her not carrying a baby and tricking Nava's body... but it'd be better than water probably. Or a good alchemy ingredient.

"Don't worry lover! The sun is high, I'll find us that ship! Keep an eye out for loan phillies! A cute boy or smaller girl could let me breed us a proper stock of horse warriors! You'd love to fuck me, but I'm too big! A daughter with some cute beta boy or weaker female would be just the right size to take your cock!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Esril enjoys groping Ostia the entire trip down the mountain side, holding her breasts with varying degrees of tightness depending on where they were currently standing. When they hit the bottom she flips up her cloaks hood to block the sun and rolls her eyes at Ostia's comment about a breeder.

"I am well aware that you are much larger than me Ostia, there is no need to bring it up every other sentence. I will keep an eye open for any stragglers around here, just keep a watch for a workable ship... the sooner we can take to the skies the better!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"If I didn't tease, then how could I continue being your strong wife who breeds your pussy properly~?"

Ostia smirked but turned her attention back ahead, taking off into her full-speed as her arms grabbed Esril's hands to ensure she didn't lose her grip on the large breasts. To her credit, the tit-wrangling to keep balanced didn't disturb the horse-kin in the slightest. She'd likely let her melons be grabbed by siblings back when she was at home to give them rides around their nomadic camp. But through the hard riding, with the sun lowering by each dune they seemed to pass, the mountains grew further away.

The moon was starting to become visible in the sky by the time Ostia was slowing, the woman huffing and her tits lactating as if to show their unease. Juni was still tightly snuggled against Esril's back, looking around at the dunes with more tired eyes. They had gone far, the mountain now gone, but still had spotted nothing. It was only when they neared the peak of the next dune that Ostia buckled and flopped downward into the sand, her hands reaching forward to keep herself from toppling and rolling over the pair.

"Haaa~... n-no more tonight... I have to save my strength... o-or else..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eep!" Is all she can get out before getting a face full of sand and rolling across the way a bit. She sits up and spit out a mouth of sand before looking over to Ostia "i told you we should have stopped an hour ago! You can't just run yourself into the ground like this!" She scolds while moving over to see if she is harmed in any way.

"We have not found anything all day... no people, no ships, no nothing! I fear we may be on a wild goose chase."