Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes, Sophie took some equinum, and now has a hefty horse sausage between her legs. I'm kind of surprised that she didn't show it off to you when she saw that you were part horse too. She's not exactly modest about it. As for Dan and Rocky, they're a couple of young woodsmen that I've been showing the ins and outs of being a ranger for a while now. And, before you find out the hard way, Dan is Sophie's brother, and no they are not incestuous," Tori said, trying to cover as many questions as she could before they came up.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Heh... how hefty are we talking here? 18 inches? 20? Must be a nightmare lugging something like that around on that kind of body." She chuckles to herself, thinking back to people cock-measuring during the early hours of the feasts. Biggest she can remember was 26 inches, on a mountain of a guy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori's eye widened at the thought of such huge cocks, and she stole a glance at Alex's crotch, wondering where she was hiding something so huge, before shaking the thought from her head. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but all the equinum did was double her original length, to ten inches."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I think I had that size right after I hit puberty." She lets out a self-assured laugh. "But yeah, I'm probably near the bottom of size, if you counted guys and girls in the same pot. Counting girls only, about average, I'd say." She smiles confidently at the cow-girl.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Roundabouts 16 inches. Hard, of course." She states matter-of-factly. "Flaccid, and it tends to stay inside the sheath, you know." She continues. "Not gonna rub it in their faces, I promise... um, not rub it physically, but... in the sense that I won't make fun of - you know what I mean."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really? Huh, you've done a great job of keeping it in your pants then," Tori noted. "Most people who see me walking around in this getup start pitching tents almost immediately." As she lead the way, Tori's tail seemed to rise without her notice, lifting her skirt a bit, and revealing the naked ass underneath.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"If you keep showing yourself like that to everyone, I wonder why." She smiles, suppressing the urge to give her ass a firm smack, and feeling herself get a little stiffer inside her sheath.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori looked over her shoulder, and quickly pushed her skirt back down. Although, at this point, she wondered why she even bothered. It wasn't as if everyone in the village hadn't already seen what was underneath. :Sorry, still haven't quite figured out how to control the tail," she explained.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You mean it's a new addition? Didn't know that, sorry." She gives her an apologetic smile. "You've got a really nice ass, by the way." She says after a short pause.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"So I've been told... by most of the people in the village. And, yes, the tail came after drinking some bovinum, along with the horns, ears, and extra tits," Tori explained.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Extra tits? Right, that explains the extra lumps in your dress." She nods along, feeling her blunt head beginning to peek out of it's sheath. "Let me guess, you lactate, too?" She asks, her mind continuing on it's way down the gutter, with her schlong snaking it's way down her pant-leg, inch by inch.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Sophie can be easily found at Whitney's old distillery caretaking for that new npc where you left her, Dan and Rocky are out doing sweeps of the village perimeter but the can be summoned with relative ease. Same arrangement as before either you can or RP them or I can. You have a pretty good handle on their charactersite so I'm not really concerned. Sophie will however express a general disinterest in being stuck back in the village. And then there is theit whole agreement not to be separated again.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[I would appreciate it If you RPd them for this scene, Aphro. Otherwise, I'll be tempted to set things up perfectly for myself.]

Tori gathered up her lovers and lead them back to the tree house she lived in, telling them that they needed a little powwow. Ushering them up the ladder before climbing up herself, she paused about halfway up, and looked down to Alex before motioning her to follow.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[I have to go for now. Aphro, if you wouldn't mind continuing the scene.]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The five of them made their up the ladder into the tree house with minimal skirt peaking, after the basic introductions (mostly for Rocky's sake) and explaining the situation that's when the deliberation began,

"So your leaving us again!?"
Sophie complained
"It's just another scouting run, nothing I haven't done before. I just need you three to stay behind to keep an eye on the village until I get back"
Tori replied
"Horse feathers! I want to go with you."
"Don't be foolish, it's not safe out there, you can't take that risk"
"Like it's any safer here? how is it you can train Rocky and Dan but not me? were not gonna get any better if you don't let us learn!"
Sophie continued pleading,

"Are we sure the symbol was pointing to the east, and not just Alex?"
Rocky inquired
"It was very clear, like a compass, and then she walked into the room."
Tori answered.
"How sure are we though that it doesn't mean Alex and her people is the answer rather than whatever is in the east?"
Rocky retorted.
"Or it could mean both."
Dan Chimed in,

"Well I still don't like the idea of this brawny blond warrior having you all to herself for all that time,"
Sophie Pouted,
"I'm capable too you know, I just need a chance to prove it, let me come with you!"

"Tori's right Sophie, its crazy out there, Tori trained both of us and it didn't count for squat against a pack of trained raiders, what if they encounter more of them out there, or something worse? Besides we agreed never to be separated again, and us and the other village watchers are spread thin as it is."
Dan countered.

The mood in the air was tense to say the least,

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Okay, I didn't actually mean for you to put words in my character's mouth, but whatever, rolling with it.]

Tori sighed and looked at the three, especially Sophie. "Look, you three are all adults now. Nobody can tell you what to do anymore, least of all me. But if any of you are going to come with us on this trip, you have to understand the dangers. We're going to be heading into unknown territory, and while you will have two trained fighters with you, I can't guarantee your return; though I will fight to my last breath to protect you." Tori paused to let her words sink in. "We aren't going to leave for two days. I want you to talk about it with your families, and each other, and decide if you're coming by tomorrow so that we can start getting prepared."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Sorry I just assumed keeping those three safe was your top priority, besides making your life difficult is kinda my job as the GM]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alexandra nods and adds. "And it's not just her. If you wanna come, I've got your back, aswell. But, I agree with her that you need to be one hundred percent ready and willing for this. And if even if you decide not to come, you'll still be protecting the village whilst we're off scouting a route away from here, where you aren't safe at all. And the reason why we aren't going west, to the steppes is because the Flesh Cultists block the way, and the Elder would rather go through gnoll territory than risk a fight with the cultists, who are a much more dangerous foe, according to him."

She sighs, looking at the three nukis with the most sincere expression she can manage. "And look... I get that you three have a thing with Tori, and I'm not gonna try to ruin that. If there's anything I can say or do to make that clear, please tell me." She says, with a warm smile on her lips as she scans her eyes from one to the other. "Or just any questions you might have for me."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Just a small semantic correction, they're tribals not cultists, its more of a cultural thing than a religious one]

Sophie stood silent for a moment appreciating the gravity of the decision,

"Ok ... I'm in, what about you guys"
she said stoically looking at Rocky and her brother
They brought their hands together and formed a triangle by grabbing their wrists,
"All in one, and one in all"

Their was a short pause before all three started giggling together,
"I think we need to work on the catchphrase"
Dan said,
"Yeah probably, but this is exciting! Oh can you teach me how to use a sword? I bet one of the gnolls must have left one or two behind. I wanna big one, like big ol' two hander, just like my wang!"
Sophie said excitedly,
"Sophie don't be so lewd, there are ladies present"
Rocky chastised,
"Oh come on, like she hasn't already figured out the big "throbbing secret" of tenuki village."
she said sarcastically
"Though I suppose I should apologize. Sorry if I seemed rude miss Alex, I really would love to learn some sword play from you, and I'm not all that threatened by you really, besides we all have a rule that we don't bring home anything we don't share, Isn't that right Tori?"
Sophie said with girlish glee

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, I've got the stamina to tour all your holes, should you ever decide amongst yourselves to go that route. But yeah, I'd be happy to teach you how to use a sword, but I'm of a sword-and-board user... I could still teach you a two-handed stance if you wish, however. Oh, and just how big is the "throbbing secret"?" She asks, already knowing the answer, but wanting it straight from the nuki's mouth.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Sophie's eyebrows raised wide with a mix of incredulous curiosity,
"Well that's quite a boast!"
She said giggling and throwing Rocky a wide eyed glance,
"And my own endowments aside, I was more referring to the general number of 'male' genitalia in the village. Witch is about as secret as the village itself, witch is to say not very much anymore."
"I figured you may have come across a little Equinum in your travels but your not a, *she makes a hand gesture indicating both sets of genitals* are you?"
She inquired.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Indeed, I am... I've got a nice dick, a big pair of balls, and a soft slit." She smiles. "And I did have it spoiled to me by Tori as we were walking. I didn't need any "Equinum" to be like a horse, though. I never even heard of any way to change your body like that before coming here." She clarifies, taking a seat next to Sophie. "But I'm not gonna chastise you for that choice, Sophie."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Really? like none at all? If its as you say and everyone from your village is that way I would just kind of assume you were the ones making the stuff, or at least had a handle on where it comes from. Drexel tells me all morphic alchemy comes from plant or animal species tainted by Ichor from the Fuckening. The elder says that our ancestors took this shape because of the wormwood they use to brew with and Whitney told me that a certain kind of red grape she found in the forest is what made her fur turn red. Clearly some one has to be mass producing all these similarly labeled glass bottles, but Drexel refuses to say where he get them from 'trade secret' he says. Their isn't anything in your diet that causes it?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, I don't think so. We just grow crops and hunt animals. I mean, I guess something could have gone in our crops, but... I dunno we've been like this for hundreds of years... Atleast, so I'm told. I'm not THAT old, so I wouldn't really know for sure." She says, wondering what could have happened to cause any kind of change. "And what is this "Fuckening"?" She asks, with an incredulous look on her face.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Hundreds of years?"
Sophie says in disbelief
"You must have come from very far away indeed to not know the legend"

Cloistered away from the rest of the world these many years you all have been isolated safely away from the growing chaos in the world around you. The people say that a dark wizard by the name of Morgan plunged the world into this dark age, they say a great hero named Scarlet the Brave stepped forth to depose him, or was it her? The people say neither survived the clash, that's what the people say....

Sophie relates the legend of scarlet the brave.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Once Asher was completely done giving the village a nice once over waving at the random individuals he decided he might as well do some contributing to pass the time at least, the elder mentioned individuals out for watch that he could cover so he decided to head in that direction to see if he could fill in for them. Once he was sure he had found the spot he called to those out for watch "Hello! U-uh the elder said something about there being a watch..I'm here to fill in for the time being." Asher said doing his best to put on a friendly smile despite his timidness his fluffy tail twitch when a breeze came by causing him to have his ears droop some.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes, I come from the other side of the mountain you call Mt. Rime, off to the west and on the open plains." She smiles, putting a hand on Sophie's thigh. "And what legend are you referring to?" She asks inquisitively(No need to rewrite it since you just posted it.)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, I don't think so. We just grow crops and hunt animals. I mean, I guess something could have gone in our crops." She says, wondering what could have happened to cause any kind of change. "And what is this "Fuckening"?" She asks, with an incredulous look on her face.

(Revised version, can't edit.)