Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What, you mean like lovers? If so, I'd say that's good. There can never be enough affection in the world, but spirits? I don't know anything about spirits or magic, or any of that. And maybe I'll go ask her about this Epona god... or goddess, whichever it is."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Lol You know this meeting has been happening over lunch right? Have you just been inhaleing nothing but candy?]

The elder look up from his conversation with the others,

"Oh well, I'm not sure. why not try asking around some of the others in town? the lads dan and rocky may need to be relived of thier watch, or perhaps someone else in town could use some help, feel free to ask around."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Godess I think,.... yes definetly a godess"
Sophie said whith a look of concentration on her mask.

"Well good luck, & pleasure meeting you Alex."
She said with a wink

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It was nice meeting you too, Sophie." She smiles, waving goodbye before heading to the longhouse, once again.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
At the mention of Kaelys' homeland, and the poor opinion she had of it, Tori had to ask. "What exactly lies to the east of Alfhime?" she asked.

"I don't actually know. I come from Alfheim's northern mountain range so while I did cross it's territory south as far as the Laird lake before heading west. I never did go east."

She sighed again. The afternoon planning had been draining so far and the lack of good options had been in the least frustrating. "Maybe our best bet is staying here and using all of our efforts into fortifying our defenses. We have some time before any force is read to try and make a move against us so why not use our knowledge of the area and our expertise to strengthen ourselves instead of running? Shouldn't we be willing to fight to protect our home and our beloved ones instead of asking other to do it for us?" For the first time Kaelys actually realized she had been counting herself among the tenuki and taking up the mantle instead of of simply an outsider. The elf could barely contain a smile at the thought of belonging to a people after being alone for so long.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If we were in any other place, I might agree with you," said Tori, crossing her arms over her breasts. "But, we're sandwiched right between two enemies. Gnolls to the south, who never seem to have trouble replenishing their numbers, and cultists to the west, against whom even a stone fortress was no real obstacle. Even if we fortified this village with walls, and a mote, we are to vastly outnumbered to hold out if either of our enemies make any kind of real push to take this place." She paused for a moment to let her words sink in before continuing. "How long would it take to get across Alfhime if one were to just make a beeline from west to east? Since no one seems to know what lies beyond that realm, maybe someone should go and have a look?"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Hmmm, two weeks journey round trip if you rode non-stop. An proper scouting mission could take the better part of a season"
Drexel said stoically.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Hmm, as the crow flies? 1 week to the coast easy i'd say.
But good luck managing that, especially sporting jugs like those"
He said aloud

"And if your thinking of asking miss K, she sounds a little biased if you ask me, might be better to form our own opinions"
He wispered subtly.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
[Asher loves candy haha!]

Asher smiles and waves to the remaining individuals before rushing outta the house, once he was further out he slowed his pace and sighed popping another piece of candy into his mouth before heading off to look around the village. He didn't exactly have a location to go but he figured he could introduce himself to the folks living here as he walked around, he waved and occasionally introduced himself to people telling them how he was here to help with getting things back in order with the village. He also just wanted to get comfortable with where he may be hanging out for a bit it was nice and small but it had a nice welcoming feel to it something that Asher wasn't very used to.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Throughout the afternoon of planning, Tori realized that she had forgotten to get one other person's opinion on what to do next. Placing her finger on the symbol of Epona that was now etched on the back of her right hand, she silently prayed for guidance. [Cast a spell 12]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The symbol of Epona upon Tori's hand begins to glow with a holy white light, it spins around and around like a top until it's point comes to unerringly rest in the east (in a way not unlike a compass). A brilliant beam of light shoots out of the symbol in the same direction seeming to head out the doorway until Alexandra suddenly re-enters the room, with the light coming to rest gently upon her heart, illuminating her ample bosom quite well.
[Nice Roll]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright, if no one else wants to, then it looks like I'm exploring east. And from the looks of things, I shouldn't be traveling alone," said Tori, as the light faded from her hand.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[I think its time I introduced a new home-brew move since we've done week long time transitions in the past, but nothing as long a a few months or a season.
And since home steading is a theme I've been going for since day 1 I think its high time we had one. So may I introduce:

Winter is Coming
When you make ready for the times ahead, roll + Merit on a 7-9 choose 1, on a 10+ Choose 2.
  • You reveal a new part of the map and can roll to discern realities upon it with +1 forward.
  • A steading of your choosing gains a boon or grows in prosperity.
  • An apprentice or hireling of your choosing gains a new skill or becomes more proficient.
  • You advance a personal ambition or gain more wealth.
Your Merit in this case is an arbitration of your worth or influence within this steading or society. Capable adventurers can consider their merit to any given steading equal to their class level divided by 3. Meaning a level 3 adventurer has a merit of 1.

Obviously other actions like talking, drinking transformatives, and other small rolls and actions can be done along side of this, but this the main move for how you spend the majority of your time and effort across a season. This will give us a way to quickly RP large scale actions as well as advance the time tables on stuff like growth and pregnancies.
Tori for you in particular, because you are a Ranger and scouting things is literally in the name of your class, I'm going to say that even on a 6- you can still at least reveal a part of the map and get a bit of information on it since it wouldn't make sense for you not to. You just won't be able to also roll discern realities on it.]

[Feel free to resolve any other interactions, roll for winter is coming and pick your boons/goals if you rolled any. once everyone has rolled and made their choices I'll write the transition and ya'll can plan your next move.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What's with the light-show? And what do you - oh, you mean me. Well, alright Tori... I suppose it couldn't help to join you, watch your back and all that. I actually wanted to ask you about something, anyway. So this is all nice and convenient." She says with a smile, walking up the cow-girl ranger.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kaelys couldn't avoid a look of disappointment at Tori's stated intentions but it was not her place to judge her friend for obeying her goddess. "I leave you with two pieces of advice then. Don't trust the Sidhé and don't accept any piece of food or drink while you're over Alfheim." After that she stood up and walked towards the elder. "Please, let everyone know that I'm willing to teach any tenuki the basics of druidism. Shapecraft is already an ancient form of it so your people should not have a hard time learning to commune with the spirits of nature and taking up their shapes."

The elf walked to the door but right before she left she said. "We've been blessed by the spirits of the land, we should not be so keen to abandon them."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Why should we not accept food? Is it poisonous to us?" Alexandra asks, looking over at the small elf. "And good luck with your teaching, should anyone take you up on the offer."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"It might take away your soul." She bowed thankful to the girl's well wishes before she closed the door behind her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Eugh... that sounds nasty. Guess I better keep Curtana handy for any foul things." She shudders, looking at Tori. "By the way, I met some tenuki girl outside who told me about your goddess being a horse, and I want to know more, since... well, it's pretty obvious I've got some horse in me... You might even be able to smell it, haven't had a bath in forever."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"My goddess is Epona, the lady of the fields. She brings bounty to those who know how to treat the land, and is the caretaker of all creatures that walk on four hooves, not just horses. It was her guidance that lead me to take a few potions to become closer to one such animal in preparation for a battle with a daemon." Tori explained. "And, that girl you met was most likely Sophie, one of my lovers in the village. She actually has a little horse in her too," she said with a grin.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Huh, really? Where? I didn't notice anything horse-like on her, looked like a plain-old tenuki to me." She shrugs, not remembering seeing anything. "That light you shone on me... does that have something to do with your goddess? Because I am part horse?" She continues, bombarding the cow-girl with questions. "Though, it really is just my tail and... uh, nevermind."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Your what?" Tori asked. "Come, come, you can plainly see my animalistic features-" she motioned to her four breasts and other parts. "-you can at least tell me what yours are," she said with a smile. "And, if we're going to be traveling together, then I don't want any nasty surprises." Her voice suddenly took on a warning tone.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She sighs. "Alright, I see your point Tori... Yeah, I've got parts from both sides of the spectrum, if you know what I mean. All horse-like, with sheath and everything." She says, feeling a little bit of relief as she spills the beans. "If you want more than that, I'd suggest we go somewhere private. Traders usually didn't like it when people went around with their bits dangling." She continues, whilst reaching behind and unbinding her tail, letting it unfurl and fall down, the base of it held up by some wrapping around it, so it doesn't just rest against her, but instead hangs in the air.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, that won't be necessary. Although, I do have to ask, do all women where you are from have both sets, like the tanooki do?" Toei asked.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh no, not at all! I'm just one of the lucky few who happens to have both." She smiles, clearly proud and happy to have both sets of genitalia. "And I didn't know the people here all had dicks. Well, that's certainly interesting. Must make mating very easy, and sex really messy." She chuckles, putting her hands on her hip.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"The transformation magic of the tainted wormwood we distill into Absinthe significantly boosts ones virility specifically. Particularly the gonads. It's a good thing our fertility was unaltered, else we may have outgrown this village and been discovered much sooner. Over all we have embraced the change quite well actually."

The elder said.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"There's definitely some cleanup to be done afterwards," Tori chuckled. "But that's beside the point. If we're going to go on this little 'adventure' then need to tell my partners, and I think it would be best if you were there too so that they can meet the one I'll be traveling with," she said, as she got up and headed for the door, her generous ass, barely covered by her tunic, shaking to and fro with each step. "You coming?" she asked Alexandria.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, I'm right with you, Tori!" She says, hurrying to her side outside out of the longhouse. "Is it common to take multiple partners?" She asks, once outside. "I mean, at home we usually end up having sex with alot of different people, but alot have one person they care for in particular, whether male or female. That's usually the person they will try to mate with."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, with tanooki, it's usually husband and wife, like most places. Well, most places before the fall. Dan, Rocky, and Sophie started off as fuck buddies for me, but after a while, we decided to make it an official relationship. That's why I want them to meet you, so we can decide just what will and will not be allowed on this trip of ours," she explained, as they made their way through the village. "Now, lets see if we can find them," she said, as she began searching the village.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Speaking of which... you said Sophie had a bit of horse in her... are you referring to her genitals?" Alexandra asks. "And hey, no skin off my back if you tell me "no", if that's what you were insinuating. Your relationship is your business, and it's not right if I just butt in and mess things up." She continues, as they walk the recently raided village. "What can you tell me about the other two?"