Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[ Wow they must have really scaled back the timer for post edits. But now that we have corrected that, Sophie basically relates to you the legend of scarlet the brave more or less the same way Tori heard it growing up. The details are vague and no one can seem to agree on the gender of either figure in the struggle, but the basic gist is there was Alchemist turned Wizard named Morgan and they found a way to pervert druidic magic into a new kind of polymorphic potion craft. They used it to user in an event known as the Fuckening that slowley, but irreversibly started warping the global ecology before being deposed and slain by a knight known as Scarlet the Brave. ]

"What do your people call the mountain in the west?"
Sophie asked, her body language receptive to Alex's jesture.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(You can now only edit your latest post in a thread.)

"We call it "The Pillar of the Heavens", as it looks to be holding up the sky. Yes, I know that sounds a little odd, but... it's just a name that stuck over time." She smiles down at the shorter nuki. "Perhaps it once held some greater purpose for our people... but I do not know. After all, I am a warrior, not a sage." She chuckles jovially, gently rubbing her hand on the surprisingly nice fur. "My, this is quite soft... sorry if I got a little forward, but this is really nice."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Keelat___________________

"Wait, who the hell are you? And how in the hell did you slip past my first patrol sweep? , you know what? Nevermind, I just remembered I don't care. Here,"

The swarthy male tenuki said as he roughly handed Ash his hickory wood crossbow,
His fur was dark in color and seemed longer at a pointed tuft on his chin. He wore a green cloak over his plain brown kimono the edge of witch just barely covering his obscenely proportioned gonads (a running theme in this village it would seem) a slight scar marred his left eye brow and his voice was somehow rough yet smooth.

"Whole town is one lit match from dissappearing off the map anyway"
He said grimly as he began picking up his things to leave,
"And that's my private stock as well so I want it back without a scratch on it you hear, or it'll literally be your ass"
He said ad he did so,

Looking at the butt of the weapon you see the name Charlene carved into the stock with delete care.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher looked over the weapon and looked at the Tenuki male as he spoke his ears twitching a tad bit, "I'm sure everything will be fine...so are you usually one to keep watch of the village..?" Asher asked setting the crossbow aside for later use though he doubt that he'd need to use it during his watch. "Oh where are my manners I'm Asher Fair!" He said reaching his hand out to shake it trembled a bit as it sat there signaling his nervousness at his little comment earlier.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Ooh well I was set up on the north watch but now me and the lads gotta make up for the gap in the south patrol on account of those guys getting their throats slit and their tongues pulled out through the hole"
He said in his most sardonic tone,

"At any rate I'm Judas,"
He holds his hand put to meet Asher's grasp and shake it firmly
"And I figure if you snuck past me, and instead of putting daylight in my neck you came here to tell me the elder sent you than you must be telling the truth, regardless of how improbable it sounds"
"So thanks, I'm gonna go make a sandwich or something and be right back, you want anything?"

Last edited:

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Oh uh a sandwich wold be nice...no real preference or anything!" He says before giving him a nod before moving up to keep watch lugging the crossbow along. he stops about half way when realizes that he had forgotten something and calls back "Oh and candy would be nice too! I-if...if thats okay that is.." He says giving a quick smile before climbing on up to look out in the distance.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[There isn't a guard tower or anything, you're just standing around in the woods]

Some time passed by, more than some really, it seemed to Asher that they had been standing around for quite some time with nothing happening,
and then, suddenly, ...
nothing continued to happen...
Asher was growing quite bored when suddenly his keen directional hearing picked up the sound of something rustling in the bushes,
The sound sent the hairs on the back of his neck on end,

[So it occurs to me that I have been really under utilizing one of this game's key tools, that being the asking of questions. So in no particular order, What was Asher's first impression of Judas? What is it they fear is hiding in that bush? What was the most harrowing threat Asher escaped traveling out in the wild for so long, was it scary? sexy? both?, and most important of all, what do you do?]

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher exhaled and watched Judas walk off until he eventually couldn't see him, he hated being on edge constantly but at this point it was simply outta instinct something that he had to work on when it came to interacting with people..how else will others ever trust him. He sighed as he found some brush to sit around in as he kept watch he looked around the trees to find himself more of a vantage point so he could sit around while remaining hidden within the trees once he found a suitable spot he'd climb up as best as he could and hunker down with the crossbow at his chest peeking his head out when he heard anything. It wasn't the most comfortable place to be when out on watch but it made him feel safe more or less, hours would pass by with Asher growing tired of nothing happening a groan would come from his voice but at the same time he was a bit at ease from the quiet night he didn't exactly have much of a plan for if someone...or something menacing would come to try and attack the village besides warn them he sighed at the thought. Suddenly his ears perk when he hears something rustle within the bushes, he gets up carefully peeking his head out of the leaves from the tree to pinpoint the sound of the noise his hands gripping the crossbow making sure the thing is loaded before going to peek out looking at the bush closely to determine what exactly was in the bush, he grit his teeth fearing the worst maybe some horrible creature of the wild or maybe even a orc he listened out for any patter with the things feet to determine exactly what may of been in there.

[I'll be using Discern Realities annnd I got a 6 great start! :D]

[I didn't know how to factor in Asher's fear while out in the wild but one huge threat that Asher avoided and escaped at one point were possibly some orc slavers who had picked up his trail and wanted him to add in their collection of "toys" He had almost got caught but do to some stealth and trickery he had them follow another path opposite to his before he cleared ground to get some miles ahead of them.]

Last edited:

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[ OK maybe I wasn't clear, I asked those questions in brackets as the GM, for you to narrate the answers to in character. And when I said 'in no particular order' I meant all of them in no particular order. Now knowing you've had an unpleasant run in with orcs in the past is a Great detail to establish that I'm sure will come into play later. But I'm also curious about your character's world view as well as their experiences, so their fears and opinions of others help me out a lot. Now that I've had plenty of time to think of what is actually in that bush I also would like to point out that "standing at the ready for something to happen" isn't really a great answer to the question 'what do you do', I would suggest narrating an action that triggers a move, such as Discern Realities, Spout Lore, or Defy Danger. these are the kind of things that let me know how the scene progresses, If your not familiar with the game's basic moves I would really recommend you brush up on them here, http://www.dungeonworldsrd.com/moves/ ]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori looked at Sophie, then to Dan and Rocky. "You know, someone's going to have to tell your parents if you three plan to come on this trip with us."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And I'd wager it would be best if they themselves brought the news... or, well, atleast one of them, anyway. They could all go, or they could draw straws." She pulls away her hand and looks over the three nuki's, then turns her gaze to Tori.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I think it'd be best if they did this together," replied Tori. "Don't you three agree?" Her tone made it clear that it was no question.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alexandra lets out a light chuckle. "She's right, you should probably all go immediately. Keeping them in the dark about your intentions would be really bad, and I guess we can wait here, if you wish."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
[Made an edit in my last post I apologize for the rustiness it has been a while since I've used this system I'll get the hang of things in no time]

Last edited:

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Asher___________________________
[Ohh 6- time for shenanigans to ensue take +1 XP on the failed roll as the following happens]

Asher slid gracefully out of the tree, and approached the bush slowly, trying to get a better idea of what he was dealing with, crossbow at the ready,
but they were in no way prepared for what happened next,
In a flickering flash of sparkling green a Pixie darted out of the brush and flew corkscrews around the unsuspecting rogue,
Ill mannered nude tricksters of the forest to begin with the Fuckening didn't exactly make them easier to manage,
In an instant Asher found his belt and pants around his ankles and his tunic & cloak pulled up over most of his head, leaving his face exposed but his arms trapped as the crossbow fell to the side,
he stumbled for a moment before falling flat on his back,
The Buxom green little airborne slut for her part just giggled incessantly.
She darted in and began fondling his balls and bringing his shaft to life,
her whole body was warm and slick, as if she were perpetually soaked in warming massage oil,
more and more inch after inch Asher's foot long dong took on its true form, eliciting a cheer of surprise and excitement from the pixie
She began grinding her oiled up curves up and down the length of his shaft making sure to give the head constant attention with her insanely long tongue,
Trapped in this compromising position at the brink of orgasm with his own shaft aimed directly at his own face under the expert ministrations of the horny pixie Asher was doing everything in his power not to cum.

[I'd say either roll to defy danger to not be completely humiliated or just narrate the blowing of your load in your own face if you like,]

Tori & Alex_________________________

"Good point Tori, as far as the village is concerned we became full adults at the moon festival. It's time to learn how to tell our parent's that we gotta forge our own path."
Sophie Said,
"Yeah sis come on, we should tell them together."
Dan added
"I guess I should go break the news to my mother as well, wow you know I hadn't really thought all this through but if we're really gonna do this polyamory thing it won't be long before we're forced to build our own 'marriage hut' that'll be an interesting endeavor to say the least"
Rocky said,
"Ohhh yeah, if we do move the village think of the nice little plot of land the four of us could share! we could have a garden with squash and a chicken coop, oh and Rocky you could make sweat rolls for me and Tori when we come back from adventuring"
Sophie said excitedly
"Hardy har har"
Rocky replied as they all began exiting the small tree house, leaving Alex and Tori together alone.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"They're actually pretty adorable, those three." She says, looking at where they exited "I just hope they are fully aware of what they're getting into... what about you? You know them much better than I do, do you think they're gonna be alright?" She asks, turning her attention back to the buxom cowgirl.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher teeth chatter a little as he slowly approaches the bush holding the crossbow up, he does his best to show some form of bravery as he goes to speak "C-come out whatever you are!" He says literally sounding as if he wished he hadn't said anything, upon hearing no reply Asher took another step forward and went to go and say something else before he was taken completely off guard when a flash of green shot his way flying around disorienting him for a second giving whatever it was plenty of time to strip the little bunny boy as he felt his bottoms drop and his top get flung up causing him to lose his balance as he fell on his jiggly behind making a surprised squeak noise as he fell. Wincing to the minor pain of falling so suddenly he took the time to look at what had caused this "What the hell was thaaaaohhh~" Asher moaned feeling a heavenly sensation on his penis causing him to make eye contact with the pixie who was stimulating his cock with a smug smirk on her face, Asher being pretty sensitive reacted just about how any other person would in this situation by throwing his head back and moaning thrusting his hips in the air as if trying to impale a pussy that'd never come. "S-stop that you ohh!" Asher said partially doing his best to form sentences as his dick was literally stroked and licked by the pixie making him moan louder as pre began to leak from his dick, moaning soon turned into pants and grunts as she continued to rub her lewd body against his dick until Asher was ready to pop his tongue lolled until he finally realized his dick was pointed toward his face. Nearing orgasm yet fearing getting caked in his own semen Asher tried his damnedest to shift his body quickly to avoid cumming on himself.

[Defy Danger: 9 :D]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[you didn't need to reiterate the whole build up, just your reaction. I did however prefer your telling of it, and enjoyed a lot of your adjective use. If you would prefer in the future you can indicate after a roll weather or not you would like me to just state the facts of what happens in brackets and leave the narrating up to you or narrate the result as normal. At any rate a 7-9 on defy danger is a compromise, in this instance between complete humiliation and keeping your dignity totally in tact. So,]

Asher's back arched and his pecker aimed more or less sky high right at the moment of orgasm, sending hot ropes of jizz raining down on his shaft an stomach, but mostly pouring down in thick globs all over the Pixie.Raising her hands above her head the pint sized little cum-slut basked in the glory of being coated in semen. Using her long tongue like some kind of semen obsessed humanoid butterfly she licked as many thick globs as she could off the shaft and as many thick globs off herself as she needed to still fly. She took flight before blowing a kiss and wink and then darting off into the reaches of the forest giggling like a school girl all the way. Ash took a few seconds to catch his breath before he stared to hear the distant foot steps of Judas returning from the village, he barely had enough time to wipe himself off and grab his trousers as he started coming around the bend.

Last edited:

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"H-hang on a sec Juda's I'm..uh using it!" He shouts trying to come up with an excuse to stall him as he got himself completely dressed, his face was completely red from not only from embarrassment but from the brutal teasing he had received from that horny pixie that got away. He clenched his fists at the thought of being so careless but held the anger and put his tunic and cloak on before meeting Judas with the crossbow in hand with a friendly smile, "Your back! And so early..?" Asher said raising his brow and also handing over his crossbow.

[Dunno if a roll was needed to stall him or not your call as usual!]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Asher__________________
[No that totally works, one of the nice things about DW's moves is that they have clear triggers. Defy danger only triggers when you act Despite an imminent threat not because of one. We already rolled for the threat of embarrassment so this narration fallows perfectly with that. Take +1 seXP for jucy adjective use/getting molested]

Judas stood there just giving Asher a blank stare, with only that stupid grin to greet him a second or two passed before he said,
".....No, I don't even want to know. All I'm gonna say is there better not be any jizz on my crossbow"
He said flatly as he roughly handed Ash a sandwich and grabbed Charlene by the stock.
They spent the rest of the watch exchanging awkward pleasantries and generally getting to know one another,

Alexandra____________________
After the 'kids' left Tori and Alex exchanged a few more pleasantries before parting to start preperations for the long journey ahead.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Nice, make sure to declare your choices and how you want to use them]

Winter is Coming
When you make ready for the times ahead, roll + Merit on a 7-9 choose 1, on a 10+ Choose 2.
  • You reveal a new part of the map and can roll to discern realities upon it with +1 forward.
  • A steading of your choosing gains a boon or grows in prosperity.
  • An apprentice or hireling of your choosing gains a new skill or becomes more proficient.
  • You advance a personal ambition or gain more wealth.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Since Alex is going on the scouting mission, she will try to reveal a part of the map, and fail to do so.)

Alex did her best to prepare for the mission which she and Tori were about to embark on, and she dutifully served as the cow-girl's bodyguard and travelling companion during her scouting. She herself was not a trained scout, and thus did not make any real contribution to the mission, aside from being there for her bovine partner and her charges.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
[Seeing as Asher was wanting to do his best with helping with the community I think the most appropriate choices would be the steading gaining a boon or growing in prosperity. I also would like to gain wealth mostly as a more reward towards Asher's efforts in helping them, and if I'd haft to pick i'd want the steading to gain a boon of some kind.]

Asher keeping his word on contributing towards the effort of getting the village back in useful shape goes and helps out the nukis in most chores and errands from little things such as getting water to much bigger things like chopping down trees or even hunting some wildlife. Asher felt happy to do as much as he could and he was glad that most of the village were so appreciative of his hard work and how much of a difference they had been making with the bunny boy's help. Soon the village would at least get back on its feet at this rate and he was proud to had helped even it the slightest with these nice folks, he smiled at the thought as he walked along the village waving happily toward some of them becoming quite closer with the lot.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next week was one of the most exciting of Tori's life. Not for the danger of the trip, but the simple thrill of exploration that she had all but forgotten from her childhood. After telling the families the news, and promising to take care of the kids to the best of her ability, she and Alex had managed to scratch together enough traveling gear for the lot of them; including an actual pair of pants for Tori, which she had to almost immediately discard when she realized that each step she took caused them to rub against her newly enlarged joy buzzer. Despite being forced to go exploring in little more than a long shirt, The trip went surprisingly well [winter is coming 9]. With only a few cursory encounters with warped wildlife punctuating the long days of travel.

Eventually, the trees thinned to reveal the land of Alfhime. Despite her better judgment, Tori decided to heed Kae's advice and skirt the edges of any settlements they came across as they made their way through the strange land and into it's eastern reaches.. [Discern realities 5] Unfortunately, with time being the factor that it was, she realized that if she wanted to learn anything about the nature of the new land she was in she would have no choice but to confront some of the locals. So, after making sure that her three charges were well hidden in a nearby copse of trees, she and Alex decided to approach one of the large farmsteads that dotted the land.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You sure this is a good idea, Tori? You remember what Kae said, right? Don't take anything they offer... food, water, nothing!" Alex reminds her as they walk towards the farm. "Just keep your wits about you, alright? I'm sure as hell keeping my sword close by..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I have more than wits," Tori said, as she closed her eyes and uttered a brief prayer [cast a spell 8/ spell revoked]. When she opened them she was able to see just who among the people around her possessed wicked hearts. [I cast detect alignment: evil.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"More than wits? I'm a little lost here... what do you mean?" She asks, confused by the random prayer.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Wow, can't even believe dungeon world kept that spell, never really been a fan of black and white morality myself, but I'm not gonna veto it either, I declared my house rules good and early and this wasn't part of it]
[In answer to your question about the small hamlet Tori, everyone here is pure of heart]

The following months were not kind to our heroes, the harsh autumn chill moved in like the widowed spouse of a dead relative, and while their harvest was generous for the village's dwindled population many were rightfully concerned that it would not be enough for the harsh road ahead. Many a convert was made over long nights of people praying to Epona that her chosen acolyte would deliver them from this life of fear.

For her part Tori and her motley fellow ship did not fare much better, every mile of their journey was fraught with danger and hardship. While Dan and rocky were fairly competent woodsmen Sophie was made painfully aware of her inexperience, and just how in over her head she may have been. Despite Alexandra being a perfectly good teacher Sophie actually learned very little. The journey's pace was always dictated by her and she spent a great deal of time learning things the hard way. The valuable experience of it was not lost on them though, While Sophie got her first real taste of a journey long traveled Rocky and Dan continued to fill out, their forms taking on an appearance more befitting a young man rather than that of a boy. They always kept a wary eye and their shape-craft fooled many a horny troll or wandering Minotaur. And more than a few times during their journey through Alfhime they had to lay low to avoid a few patrols of similarly garbed and armored centaurs. While Tori spotted many a well trod trail that seemed as if it may lead to a small settlement they kept to the woods and the back-roads wary of their warnings about the Sidhe. The most noteworthy discoveries of their journey were two fold; first they traveled to the distant shore of the eastern coast hoping to find some remnant of the civilization once there, and they were not disappointed. Overlooking from a distant hill they spied the cobbled together remnants of an actual town, a proper large town. Many a colorful flag was draped about it and most most if not all structures seemed in some state of disarray, but there were visibly folk coming and going, there were no walls, and faintly they thought they maybe even were able to hear the sound of music. Their second discovery was a more through reconnaissance of the area known as Laird Lake. It was not hard to find due to the large column of steam rising out of it that could be spotted at a distance. The whole thing seemed to be some kind of large, shallow, geothermaly fed lake, with small creeks and streams running off into other reaches of the woods keeping its level balanced. Erected around it seemed some kind of small shanty town with a green flag at it's center, though perhaps it was better described as a tent village, where a wide assortment of fey folk seemed to be coming, going, trading, eating, socializing, but mostly bathing in the the massive natural spring. Armed with this evidence of what was seemingly a peaceful culture they decided to chance an encounter on their return trip with one of the smaller rural hamlets closer to their homeland,

As Tori and Alex traded quips they walked around the bend to witness just ahead in a patch of large red mushrooms adjacent to a hut, what appeared to be a Saytr roughly fucking a female Jackalope, taking her from behind while she lay upon her belly pinned on top of a huge red mushroom. They were facing away from them and neither of them had noticed their new spectators, The Jackalope appeared to have a pair of overalls in a heap around her ankles, the Satyr for his part was buck naked and handling her quite roughly even pulling her ears and hair.

[Kea, Tori, and Alex take +1 XP for each of their failed rolls, I'll post another chunk of text detailing the village's side of the season shortly whilst you RP this]
[What do you do?]