[RPG] Renryuu: Ascension

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
The new upload 21.02.11 fixes several issues of the previous version:
- To fix save files, in which people got their stats boosted due to a bug during the ice/water raid, the cheat book in your bedroom now contains an option to lower your stats.
- The collapse effect of the boss enemies were removed, as it seems to have caused issues for some systems.
- The rate of orange chests to appear was increased in three spots. The top right corner has a 30% chance for an orange chest now.
- The DEF and M.DEF of the dragongirls was increased. Their mana burn spell was buffed as well.
- Legendaries can't be sold any longer.
- The anvil in the fire raid map is now usable.

Includes the fixes from the previous hotfix:
- The buffs in the ice dungeon are now be removed after the dungeon.
- Fixed two cases of dragongirls not being visible in the ice dungeon
- Fixed cases of softlocks, or where you were able to walk around freely during the ice raid.
- Fixed the spear Celastris

Downloads:
Hi-Drive: https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/ijp41t-our
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ

where does one find the best equipment for the vanguard?
You get equipment from enemies and chests in the battles with the vanguards, or by using the arena in the south on the overview map with your vanguards.

Reactions: Strijoca

CNom

Feb 11, 2021
Using a riddle key in Glen's exam breaks it. The right side of the house becomes inaccessible so you can't retrieve the sink picture.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Using a riddle key in Glen's exam breaks it. The right side of the house becomes inaccessible so you can't retrieve the sink picture.
I fixed that issue, but shouldn't you be able to go up and further, to the end of the event? The right side of the house is not needed to reach the end, when you use the riddle key to remove all barricades.

CNom

Feb 11, 2021
I fixed that issue, but shouldn't you be able to go up and further, to the end of the event? The right side of the house is not needed to reach the end, when you use the riddle key to remove all barricades.
coulda sworn I couldnt move to the right room upstairs too but just tried again and I could

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
The public release 21.03.14 is now available!

The update introduces the nature themed dungeon raid. You can enter it from the same map, where you start the fire or water/ice raid in the Spire of Courage on the challenge floor.
The new raid will introduce some new features, mainly that you have to farm and craft in order to get the equipment from it.
The raid has exclusively armor (including shields, accessories, and gun attachments) as loot, no weapons.

Explanation for the raid:
- Step 1 is to go through the dungeon and find the "supervisors." They drop the seeds and fertiliser you need to grow crops.
- Not every fertiliser works with every seed, so it would be smart to take notes.
- Some crops work as bait for fishes, but not all. You'll have to try and take notes again. (Crops that can be used as bait work 100% of the time. If something doesn't work as bait, you don't need to try it again.)
- To try to craft something at the anvil, you require 3 different materials from the crops or fishes. Here you'll have to try out what combination works for what armor class again (take notes?). The bosses give you hint about what combinations work after you defeat them.

Other changes:
- The bosses in the ice raid don't drop orange keys anymore. The drop was not worth enough to replace a legendary, given that you get enough keys in the normal dungeon.
- Fixed a bug, due to which you could get the broken grip of legends again, after crafting Excalibro.
- I reduced the character icons in the top right of the battle UI. This will reduce the cases of the icons going over the faces of enemies sometimes.
- Added a CG scene for Aelynthi in the nature raid dungeon. The events require Mirel in your party and that you own the legendary bow "Molten Fury" (found in the fire raid).
- Added the new full body CG for the succubus Nemelphia.

Downloads:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Version 21.04.06 is now available!

- The memory orb 3 and 5, which you can get from the ice raid, can now be used when you also have the frozen panties. The scenes are shown from a different perspective, with a different writing style, and more story heavy than most other CG scenes. Please let me know what you think of this different approach.
- The solo scene has a small animated internal penetration image. I'm considering to use this image in multiple scenes, where the CG itself is static, but the picture-in-picture is animated. I'd appreciate feedback to this new feature as well.
- The nature and ice raid were added to the walkthrough.
- You can now access the building of the military academy at the start of the game. Inside are several tutorial books, to help new people learn the different systems of the game. I plan to add more tutorials in the future.

The main part of the update is a big balancing overhaul. A lot of stats for characters and enemies were adjusted, and some skills changed. Feedback is badly needed, so that I can fix and fine tune the balancing changes!
- The HP of all party members was greatly reduced. I think most battles become more interesting this way, but even though I reduced the damage of the raid bosses, it's hard to say if that doesn't make things too difficult now.
- Most enemies have lower HP, but increased AGI.
- Healing spells now include the max HP of the target in the calculation, to make sure the spells are always efficient.
- Skills that damage all enemies were weakened, so that they do less damage against single targets than normal skills or attacks.
- Ryen's "Combo Attack" is now a single target skill.
- Sandra can now steal fertilizer from bosses in the nature dungeon, when the previous battle was won.

Some other main character changes:
- Ryen's stats were greatly increased.
- Mira's M.ATK was significantly increased. Her holy attack spells are stronger now.
- Sandra's ATK was increased
- Vampire's life leech skills are stronger now, but her max HP is lower.
- Tsubaki's ATK and AGI were greatly reduced.
- Chiyo's damage of AoE spells was reduced.

- Most weapons with elements were weakened, to be worse than normal weapons against enemies that are not weak to that element.
- The element strength/weakness system was changed to be clearer.

Downloads:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update 21.04.24 is now available with the following changes:

- The CG scene for memory orb 1 from the Spire of Courage challenge floor has been added. You can start the scene by interacting with the orb in your inventory. The scene requires only the orb, nothing else.
- The brawl battle system for Brad was changed. It uses the normal battle system now, but you fight only with Brad. The first victory against an opponent gives you a new skill and training points. With the training points you can increase Brad's stats by training with the orc Uruk at the academy. Due to the changes, the brawl battles will now make Brad stronger for normal battles, which makes more sense than a separate battle system.
The changes will also push Brad a bit more into his new intended role of the more evasive tank with debuffs, while Trey is the main DEF tank, and Kayelinth will be the M.DEF and regeneration tank.
If you already had the first three brawl battles with Brad, you can use the cheat book in your bedroom to learn the new skills.
- The elf Zaleria is now available as a brawl opponent for Brad in Orchel. The events will also lead to a CG scene with her and her sister Ashryn.
- After defeating Seiho, Uruk, Aika, and Zaleria in brawl battles, you can challenge the martial artist master Ash and her student in Kagabagui. Winning this fight will change Brad's class from an "untrained" brawler to a martial artist. The class change will increase his base stats.

- Tsubaki's and Trey's base AGI stats were increased, but heavy armor reduces the AGI more than before.
- Tsubaki's base hit% chance was increased.
- A new legendary whetstone can be obtained from the metal chest in the fire raid. Tsubaki can use this whetstone at the fire raid anvil to upgrade her Setsuna to legendary quality. Setsuna+ will allow her to use the skill Bright Whirlwind, which does light element damage to all enemies.
- Ryen's Fire Recovery was bugged. It healed 25% of his current HP instead of his max HP. It's fixed now and should make it more valid as a healing option.
- Ryen's Flameblade and Dark Blade skills now add 20% crit chance additionally to the change of element for his attacks.
- The cost for Mira's Recover Energy skill was reduced from 300 to 100 MP.
- Chiyo's knowledge skill was weakened a bit, the cost increased from 40 to 45 MP, and it can't crit anymore.
- Increased the chance for Memory Orb 3 to appear in caves from 2% to 10%. The chance for the CG scene events to appear was also increased. The chance to receive green chest loot from a cave was removed.
- Fixed a bug where the Frozen Panties of Frozen Queen wouldn't drop when you had Tiena's Panties in your inventory.
- Kalia, the water mage of the raider group, now gives you the option to trade 5xWater Bottle for 1xWater Bucket when you have at least 5 bottles in your inventory.
- It's not possible anymore to plant seeds in the nature raid area when you don't have fertilizer. This'll fix the bug of planting spots to become unavailable when you put a seed in without fertilizer, as it wasn't possible to add the fertilizer later.
- The damage of Chiyo's single target spells was increased. The Ice spell reduces AGI now, but does less damage than the Water spell.

Downloads:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Version 21.05.02 is now available! It's mostly for bug fixes, and a new feature for the anvil in the fire raid:

- Fixed freezes with the orange chests in the ice raid.
- Fixed the message about missing fertilizer, even when you have some, in the nature raid.
- Improved Kayelinth' playlust and hunger system.
- The whetstone drop in the fire raid was bugged and only dropped in the group raid. It's now also available in solo raids.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Wind Spirit to skip the event with her at Aldlyn, where she appeared at Ebron instead. I added a re-play option for the event with her, and Ryen and Mira, at the cheat book in your bedroom.
- Added full body CGs of Ryen and Tsubaki at the start of the game, directly after the titfuck scene.
- Weakened the fire raid bosses a bit.
- Kurohime is a bit stronger now when you play as her.

-The anvil in the fire raid can now be used to disassemble weapons from the fire and ice raid, for weapon parts. You can use 5 parts to craft 1 weapon of the next higher quality, including legendaries. You can only craft weapons from the ice dungeon when you defeated Tiena or the Frozen Queen at least once.
In the solo fire raid, you can find an orange chest on the right side, which gives you the "Dusty Crafting Book," which is required to assemble weapon parts at the fire raid anvil.
A similar option is planned for armors at the nature raid dungeon.

Downloads:
MEGA: https://mega.nz/folder/CpQXwBDS#wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update 21.05.17 is now available!

Changes:
- Greatly reduced the DEF and M.DEF values of the nature raid enemies.

- Reduced DEF and M.DEF of ice and blue dragongirls in the ice raid.

- Nature raid anvil change: Disassembling and assembling of armor is now possible.

- Ryen's and Tsubaki's full body CGs from the start of the game are now viewable in the CG room.

- Fixed a bug with the thief elf girl in Parverhill.

- New cooking ingredients and 2 new recipes (Green and blue cooking book)

- New maps: Rakake and Greencoast Tower

Rakake will be the new hotspot for food related events. I'll add more craftable food later, which can only be used in battle and gives strong buffs. [One vendor in Rakake sells water bottles and buckets]

Greencoast Tower is currently available until the 4th floor. A new event with Mira and Kayelinth does take place there.
When you have Mira's second sex scene (after flying over the gap in the water temple), the current end of Kayelinth's events (Jaylin moved into the treasury in your castle), 100+ relationship with her, and you are far enough in the main story to enter Dorgania, you get a new dialog with Kayelinth at the sleeping chambers to start the new events.
The event includes several new CGs, but no new sex scenes.

Downloads:

TT2110

Sep 1, 2019
@RyenSaotome:
I just play the game from start again, and found an earlier bug:
its about tsubaki first quest about the book, if 1 finish it, she don't get the love/affection point rising up and if 1 have elly in the team, elly will get the reward point, instead of tsubaki !!!

a Q here, is the irinlia good path finish ?? if yes, how can I obtained it, let her go or give her to the soldier ????

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
@RyenSaotome:
I just play the game from start again, and found an earlier bug:
its about tsubaki first quest about the book, if 1 finish it, she don't get the love/affection point rising up and if 1 have elly in the team, elly will get the reward point, instead of tsubaki !!!

a Q here, is the irinlia good path finish ?? if yes, how can I obtained it, let her go or give her to the soldier ????
I'll take a look at the bugs.

No, Irinlia's good path is not finished yet. It starts when you give her to the soldiers, but it currently doesn't continue from there.

TT2110

Sep 1, 2019
@RyenSaotome here more bugs :

1.at gift exchange event: every1 get 5/10 relationship pts (male get faith), but only ryoko get nothing

2. eventuell not bug, first shiptrip to Minsk, speaking to all females get raising rel-pts, but the males get nothing !!!! dunno if its bug, forget about it or not

PS: I'm only playing all my games on my phones (Android) right now

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update 21.06.27 is now available:

- New maps in Dorgania:
Tajurata Fort - Big fort in the center of Dorgania. No events or quest here yet, but you can look around the entire area.
Sinrul Mansion - A bandit camp in the south of Dorgania, roughly in between El Arma Gravesite and Poisonwood Keep. No new events or quest here yet.
Black Lair - A dungeon which connects the two lonely orange buildings in Dorgania. The north entrance is a bit right-up of Rakake, the south entrance right of Newkungu. The dungeon has a simple switch riddle with a lot of rewards.

- A new quest with Kayelinth was added, which gives you an event at Rakake. Afterwards you can talk with her at the sleeping chambers for a CG scene.

- I changed the drops of the Ice Queen and Tiena in the ice raid. They'll always drop their panties first now, then the memory orb. You'll only get the "normal" drops after you have the panties and memory orbs now.

- Mira's and Kayelinth's first flight event was added as a replay option to the CG room.

Fixed bugs:
- The elf thief girl at Parverhill should not appear outside instead of inside the prison anymore, when you select to imprison her.

- Fixed an issue of obtaining multiple legendaries of the same type at the nature raid anvil.

- "Herai-ya, Whetstone of Gods" doesn't drop again anymore, if you used it to upgrade Setsuna.

- Fixed a bug that reset Aika Thanka's events when you did a sparing fight against Uruk.

- The wave sound at Greencoast tower stops now when you leave the area.

Downloads:

TT2110

Sep 1, 2019
@RyenSaotome :
Q: how does the greencoast tower working ?? I mean about the loot, bc I go in there first, choose the left door, now every time I go in there, choosing the right door/path or whatever r/l, I always get forward to the old chosen path, I mean on the right side/room, there a loot "magic book" book for chiyo. its a bug or you design it so that one can only get 1 path at first choice ???!!

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
@RyenSaotome :
Q: how does the greencoast tower working ?? I mean about the loot, bc I go in there first, choose the left door, now every time I go in there, choosing the right door/path or whatever r/l, I always get forward to the old chosen path, I mean on the right side/room, there a loot "magic book" book for chiyo. its a bug or you design it so that one can only get 1 path at first choice ???!!
The connection of the doors is random and is reset when you re-enter the tower. As long as you stay inside the tower, the doors all remain the same, and some rooms won't be accessable.

TT2110

Sep 1, 2019
The connection of the doors is random and is reset when you re-enter the tower. As long as you stay inside the tower, the doors all remain the same, and some rooms won't be accessable.
then I can said that's a "bug", bc how many time I go into it, I always get the same route as the first time I run through it, doesn't matter if at first floor I'm choosing the r/l door, its always bring me to the left second floor room, I don't know if other have the same problem or they doesn't know about it, bc the just run 1 time, PS: I play the game on android

Eldritch Wolf

Nov 9, 2020
@RyenSaotome

The last time I played RA was a while ago and my old save is lost to time. I don't want to just jump right to the newest content because there is a lot for me to see....I'm a few....well more then a few updates behind so I would like to take my time and check out all that I missed. However in the interest of saving time is there anything like....cheats or something I could use to power past through the old content to the spot I would be at?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
@RyenSaotome

The last time I played RA was a while ago and my old save is lost to time. I don't want to just jump right to the newest content because there is a lot for me to see....I'm a few....well more then a few updates behind so I would like to take my time and check out all that I missed. However in the interest of saving time is there anything like....cheats or something I could use to power past through the old content to the spot I would be at?
Since events use a lot of different switches and variables, there is no "simple" trigger to jump to a certain point in the game. Especially since it is an open world, and I wouldn't know what you have done and what not.
But you can activate the all-kill debug skill at the book in your bedroom. With this skill, you can instantly win all non-event fights.

@RyenSaotome Your signature link is still your dead Patreon link.
Thanks.

Eldritch Wolf

Nov 9, 2020
Since events use a lot of different switches and variables, there is no "simple" trigger to jump to a certain point in the game. Especially since it is an open world, and I wouldn't know what you have done and what not.
But you can activate the all-kill debug skill at the book in your bedroom. With this skill, you can instantly win all non-event fights.

Thanks.
Thank you kindly

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update-21-08-06.png

Renryuu version 21.08.06 is now available!

Update changes:
  • New events and a CG scene with Kayelinth. It starts with a dialog at the sleeping chambers, after you finished her previous event with the smoothie picnic .
  • If you have Tiena's panties, you can now use the memory orb 2 and 4 for her group and solo CG scenes.
  • The walkthrough was updated.
  • A bug on the finance and policies screen was fixed, which sometimes caused people to have problems increasing certain stats for the country.
  • The nature raid anvil was changed, and shouldn't give you multiple legendaries of the same item anymore.

Downloads:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update-21-08-21.png

Renryuu version 21.08.21 is now available!

Changes:
- When you've done her previous events, Mirel will give you the new quest "About Racism" at the sleeping chambers. This quest brings you to Orchel, where you talk with several elves.
The dialogs with Phyrra and Seldanna will each give you a new quest. Talks with Phyrra again, after her dancing CG scene, to get another CG scene.
Talk with Mirel at the sleeping chambers again after fixing the old bow with Seldanna's help for Mirel's first time CG scene.
- The lengthy quest "Orchel Trading Route" is now available when you talk with Saphielle in Orchel. It requires:
1. The "About Racism" quest from Mirel must be done.
2. The "Old Bow repair" quest from Sledanna must be done
3. The "Alchemy Maniac" quest from Zentha must be done
4. You must've had the dialog with Darude during the main story, where he gave you the permit to enter Dorgania. (Should be a given when you're at Orchel).
5. The storage building near the Red Keep on the overview map needs to be constructed.
6. You must've repaired the Bitterroot farm.
7. You must've finished the events about the tribe elves at Orchel
8. The border to Dorgania needs to be open on both sides.
9. The party needs to know the location of Ebron
10. You need the first events with Elina, and Maid Louise, to the point where Elina is now standing at the noble living quarters, and not in your throne room anymore.

New CG scenes:
  • Mirel (Requires that you fix the old bow of her father with Seldanna's help)
  • Phyrra (Requires her dancing CG scene during the "About Racism" quest)
  • Renna (Requires that the racism events are done. Scene starts at the Bitterroot farm)
  • Ashryn (Requires to have advanced the racism events by several steps, and that the Zaleria+Ashryn scene is unlocked)
  • Zentha (Requires Ashryn's solo scene)
  • Elmyra (Requires that the racism events are done, and the scene with Zentha)
  • Sarya (Requires that the racism events are done. Start when you talk with Elanil.)
  • Elanil (Requires that the racism events are done)
  • Syvis (Requires the beauty contest to be done, and that you had sex with either Elanil or Sarya)
  • Cremia (Requires the repair/upgrade of the storage/workshop in Orchel via the overview map during the new trade route events)
  • Deulrai (Requires the workshop from the trade route events to be constructed)
  • Kavrala (Requires the workshop from the trade route events to be constructed, and that the scene with Zaleria+Ashryn scene is unlocked)
  • Saphielle (Requires the traade route quest to be done)
  • Seldanna (Requires that the racism events are done)

Other changes:
  • Fixed the combination of Magic Seeds with Mixed Fertiliser in the nature raid. It was not supposed to result in Unusual Weed.
  • Fertility Potions can't be purchased in Aldlyn anymore. Instead, you get the recipe to craft them during the new quest with Zentha in Orchel.
  • The tree for the construction of Kayelinth's new farm on the overview map now sparkles, to ensure that people don't miss it.
  • New full body CG for Phyraa (elf in Orchel)
  • Fixed the "Destroy Undead" skill.
  • I changed the CG room pages for Elves 2 and 3 about the Orchel elves. They'll now appear in the CG room after their first dialog, instead of appearing all at once when you advance the events of the refugees.
  • Fixed the Divine Favor skill to target the entire group instead of just 1 ally.

Downloads:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update-21-08-28.png

Version 21.08.28 new content:
Filauria sex scene (requires Orchel trading quest done)
Lyrandis sex scene (requires the racism event to be done)
Keylessa sex scene (requires the dialog with Thaola during the racism events, and Kayelinth's event at Rakake. Has a cooking contest first, the sex scene becomes available afterwards.)
Thaola sex scene (requires the cooking contest event with Keylessa)

Fixed bugs:
Round Ice Cubes added to shops in Aldlyn (bar), Calterburry, Whitestone Citadel, and Diminus Castle.
Fixed graphic bug at Crysthaven.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update-21-09-14.png

Update 21.09.14 changes:

- Changed the herbalist store in Aldlyn and Knocky's store in Ebron to a new system, where the goods are on the tables in the store, and you buy them from there directly instead of a shop window. Some of the goods are one time offers, and some others are randomized and change over time.
The system is likely to get added for all stores, but I wanted to get some feedback first, before I change everything.

- Added the solo CG scene for Knocky (to knocky her up) when you talk with her again after finishing the Orchel trade route events.

- A new character, Aiyana, is introduced at Havaria Port after you advance the story to the point where you open the fragment chest in Sunee. She'll give you a quest, which makes you travel around the world for a while.

- The good path option for Kurohime's first event was added. The good version of her first CG scene, and the good path dialog about her past can be replayed from the CG room.
Since it doesn't affect any events after she is out of her prison cell, there won't be an option to reset her event. But as mentioned, you can play the good path dialog via the CG room.

- I continued the good path events for Irinlia to give her a new CG scene. The scene can be seen in the CG room when you had her bad path CG scene. In the same way, you can watch her bad CG scenes when the good sex scene was unlocked. (The scene with Lace requires that you had either Lace's good or bad path sex scene.)
To advance Irinlia's events on the good path, talk to her at Ironholm Prison first. Once she is in your castle, you can find her at the bottom left corner of the throne room, in front of a book shelf.
After talking with her once, use the teleport stone Central to unlock her next dialog. Talk to her two more times, then use your bed at the sleeping chambers to trigger her CG scene.

- I added a .txt file to the save folder of the windows, mac and linux version, in which moving save files is explained.

- I added a level number behind the name of every enemy, to make it easier to tell if an enemy is too strong for you or not.

- Increased the max production shown in the resource bar of the overview map to three digits. If you produce 1000+ wood per turn (which should normally be impossible), it'll now stay at 999 instead of showing wrong numbers.

- Added a full body CG for Lucilla during the first meeting with her in Minsk Harbour. Lucilla is now also in the CG room, on the "Other 2" page.

- New CG for Millaine's sex scene in the Jade cave.

- Orilar, the elf priest in front of the nature raid dungeon, now has the option to fully heal your entire party after you went into the nature raid at least once.

- Reduced the "intoxication" needed for some of Elly's skills from 50 to 15, and reduced the TP cost of several of her skilltree skills. "Bottoms Up!" now gives 30 TP.

- Changed the first encounter of Hellhound. The "Master!" text on the screen is now a picture instead of an event, which'll eliminate the problem of some people getting stuck in that event, when Hellhound fails to pass through an event for some reason.

- Added a new challenge battle for the nature raid. Talk with Kiki after defeating all three raid bosses to unlock this system. The challenge fight will be three battles back to back, but with some buffs for your party to balance things a bit.
Depending on who you fight in the last battle, you can get a new legendary weapon, permanent stats boost (once per boss fight), gold+experience, seeds+fertilizer, or the sex CG scene with Kiki, Levia, Roseris or the green lamia.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update-21-09-23.png

Update 21.09.23 changes:

New events and CG scene for the vanguard leader Jessy. The events require the teasing scene with Vampire (where she puts on different maid uniforms) and that the maid Louise is in your treasury.
[After finishing the quest "Jessy's New Clothes", leave the barracks map on foot to the worldmap, and go back in, to trigger the next step of Jessy's events.]
New events and CG scene for Worilla.
New events and CG scene for Magdalene.
New events and CG scene for Ailluin. Requires that you finish the new events with Jessy first, before you can advance her events.
[All CG scenes for vanguard leaders requires their squad to be level 3 or higher.]
Crops in the nature dungeon will now grow after winning the second of the three battles in Kiki's new challenge fights.
The new SWAP skill was added and is automatically learned by all party members apart from Ryen.
This skill can be used during a fight to let the user to swap with a party member that isn't in the active battle group.
[No effect when you have no actor that isn't already in the battle formation. Actors with 0 HP can't be swapped into battle. The effect is only for the player that uses it, so it's not possible to swap out Ryen or dead party members.]
Updated the stores in Aldlyn, Ebron, Calterburry, Whitestone Citadel, Diminus Castle, Spire of Courage, Kagabangui, and Orchel.
[No more randomization, but some items can only be purchased in a limited amount, until the store restocks.
Yellow coin icons indicate a single item for sale, blue coin icons will open a shop window for a specific type of items, for example equipment.
Iron is now permanently available in Ebron, Diminus Castle, and Kagabangui, but the price increases globally with each purchase. The price will get lower again every 2,5 mins.
Elixir is now purchasable in Aldlyn, Kagabangui and Orchel, but restocks only every 2,5 mins.]
Added some more one-time purchasable stats boost items in a few stores.
New chests with big amount of healing items in several places: Inside the academy building at the start of the game, Calterburry Inn, inside Yin Tower, and inside the castle in Kagabangui.
Added an option to change your mind and open the peeping hole at the secret onsen, when you previously picked to close it.
I changed the system for animated scenes, to prevent the black screen issue on android devices. The new system causes the image to flicker during the first few frames, which I tried to hide by fading out the screen at the start of the animation, but it might still become visible when you skip through the dialog.
I changed the animations in the scenes of Tsubaki's first sex scene, Mira's second sex scene, Vampire's first sex scene, Sandra's first sex scene, Ryoko's first sex scene, Kayelinth first sex scene, and Lind's thigh fuck.

Downloads:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update-21-10-10.png

Update 21.10.10 changes:
| The CG room now has three different groups that you can toggle with the "switch groups" button, as I added Dorgania as a category.
| A new event between Brad and the martial artist Ash now starts in Kagabangui, after you win the brawl battle against her and Grimace.
The quest in this event requires that you increase Brad's popularity to at least 10. You can do so by doing various events, and with the new "Brawler Perfume" item.
There are 5 such events in Kagabangui, 1 in Minsk Harbour, 2 in Newkungu, 1 in Rakake, and 1 in Tajurata Fort.
You can buy the brawler parfume in Lalizan and Orchel. Both are unique, and can be purchased only once.
(Increasing Brad's popularity above 10 has currently no special value. The perfume simply allows you to advance, even when you can't find 1 or 2 of the little events for his popularity.)
| New event with Aiyana, which starts with a dialog with Aiyana at the lake west in Aldlyn.
The event requires that you had Flora's first CG scene, that you finished Aiyana's quest "Summoning Blade" with giving her back her blade Eagle, and that you used the exit or entrance of Havaria port after finishing the quest.
| Fixed Chiyo's "Diligent Student" skill. The double exp effect wasn't applied, because the status was removed at the end of battle,
before the exp was added by the system.
| Fixed Sandra's "Greed" skill for double gold. It had the same issue as Chiyo's Diligent Student skill.
| Added a change log text file
| Changed Jessy and Kiki face images to prepare for a SFW release (nipples were in the pictures)
| Impregnating a girl now gives Ryen +1 happiness. (The variable is corrected in save files when you enter the CG room)
Minus the 10 happiness Ryen gets at the start, the variable now shows how many girls are pregnant.
| Aborting a pregnancy in the CG room will decrease Ryen's happiness by 1.

The CGs for Ash were made by the new artist fp0002006. You can see more of his works at https://www.deviantart.com/fp0002006/gallery

I made a SFW (safe for work) version of the game with censored CGs. In new games, sex scenes will get skipped. In save files, the scenes will be available, but with the censored CG images.
SFW version download: https://mega.nz/folder/b8gX2CLB#QQ0jgMZNY5sAIS7_5zRPZg

Downloads:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update-21-10-30.png

Update 21.10.30

The events about the slavery and rebels in Dorgania continues! The new event starts when you find a note in Kagabangui. The note will appear when you enter the city with all requirements:
You need Brad and Sandra in your group, open borders with Dorgania, the events with Mike and the release of a vampire in Kagabangui done, and the dialog with King Lancafew about his opinion on slavery.
An optional part of the events may also require Sandra's lockpicking skils to be at 10 or more.

The event starts by giving the player information about the situation about slavery in Dorgania, and the different view points and approaches from the government and the rebels.
At the end of this part of the events, the player will have the (permanent) choice whether he wants to support the rebels or the government.
Depending on your choice, you'll either get the "Support the Rebellion" or "Support the Government." Both quests can be finished, but mark the end of the current content for this event line.

Help with finding the note in Dorgania in the picture:
Dorgania-note-location.png

I plan to add some quest to bring the player into the area, to make it more likely for players to find the note in the future.

Other changes:
  • Trey's tactical retreat caused a game over when any of your companions were dead. In order to fix this, the skill now makes the enemies escape instead. It'll show the message that you were victorious, but you receive no rewards since no enemy was defeated.
  • Added maps for the bakery and graveyard buildings, which you can construct on the country overview map.
There are no special events on these maps yet, but I consider using the graveyard as a place where you can release undead monsters in the future. For example the Jiangshi, which you can't capture yet.
The bakery could be a possible location for future events with Tsubaki, but also for other characters.
  • New full body CGs for Wendy, Mirel, Chiyo, Sandra, Trey and Brad.
  • Multiple nude full body CGs were added to the bathhouse when you talk with the characters, including Brad and Trey.
  • The CGs of Chiyo's "teasing scene" and Kayelinth's "oral scene" were re-made.
  • On the overview map, when trading with the caravan, you can now select how many healing salve, scrolls, and potions you want to buy, instead of being limited to buy one at a time.

Downloads: