[RPG] Renryuu: Ascension

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Header-adult.png

Summary:
Renryuu: Ascension is an adult fantasy RPG that follows the story of Ryen, A half dragon. After stumbling upon a plot to place an imposter on the throne Ryen takes the opportunity to seize power himself. His duties and adventures as the new king will take him from the streets of the Capital to the far corners of the world.

Renryuu is a fully realized RPG filled with excitement, Danger and the company of beautiful women! Your party starts with just 3 characters, but during your travels up to 12 people will join your group. All 9 girls from the party will have at least 3 CGs, Going from a naked scene to a full night of fun once your relationship is high enough. As well as additional CGs of side characters that can be found around the world during your journey.

Features:
  • Explore an open world environment filled with quests!
  • The economic system is varied and multi-faceted.
  • Construction projects for your country, Like roads, A laboratory, Mines and others
  • Game mechanics include skill trees, Battle dynamics, Trading maps, Minigames and more.
  • Engage in international Diplomacy.
  • Many hours of gameplay .. and more with every update!

Partymember:
Char-Bio-All.png

Screenshots:
World:
Lielle-screenshot.png

Minsk.png

Renryuu-Screenshot-15.png

Screenshot-07.png
CGs:
Ryoko-Mirel-Playing-In-The-Water-00-PNG.png

Monstergirls.png

Mirel-in-vines.png

Lace-good-sex-scene-1-1.png

Mira-First-Flight.png
Hentai scene CGs:
Mira-blowjob-00-FS-2.png

Kurohime-sex.png

Thunder-Kitty-1.png

Renryuu-Screenshot-16.png

Renryuu-Screenshot-2.png
Others:
Battle system:
Battle-system.png

CG room:
Renryuu-Screenshot-20-CG-selection-screen.png

Skilltree:
Ryen-skilltree-preview.png

Strategy battle system for war:
Screenshot-06.png

Download:
HiDrive | MEGA

Credits:
  • A bunch of plugins from Yanfly [Link]
  • Tall door tiles by Indrah [Link]
  • Mons Character Generator Expansion [Link]
  • PandaMaru RmMV Resource Pack 2015 [Link]
  • Several tiles by Dure Maknun [Link]
  • Questlog plugin by Gameus [Link]
  • TKZ Productions for several custom made charsets [Link]
  • CGs by the amazing artist TwistedScarlett60 [Tumblr | DeviantArt]
  • Game_stailer94 for help with some plugins
  • Skihor for help with the thread design and some graphics.

Links:
https://subscribestar.adult/naughty-netherpunch
Renryuu discord server

Last edited:

Methusalem

Jan 8, 2016
Wow this really looks promising. I'll try it out. Hope it has a decent amount of choices and good writing. The art and combat/skilltree look good.

Edit: First main point that should be improved: The enemies have no healthbars. So I never know how much damage I already dealth and how much life is left. Makes the fight feel strange.

Edit2: From other RPG-Maker games I'm used to being able to read some letters, or books, interact with different objects. So far only chests were really interactable, does this remain? Your game has lots of objects and it would be a pain if a very small amount would be interactable but nearly every other objects would not.

Edit3: Oh nice... this game does have health-bars for enemies... I just had my fourth fight (against two plant mobs) and after I killed the first mob the second suddenly showed a health-bar. I guess there might be a bug there because it doesn't show everytime?

Last edited by a moderator:

Methusalem

Jan 8, 2016
Ah okey.. that explains a lot.

Sadly an error occured when I tried to enter the barracs in the south: Failed to load: img/faces/Ryen%201.png

Had no other option than to close the game, progress lost.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Sorry about that. I just recently changed the programm, from RPG Maker VX Ace to MV, after which I had to change most character portraits and must have missed it there. Did the problem apear after you started a dialog or immediately after going into the building? I'll fix this as soon as I find the bugged dialog :)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Which sexual fetishes are in the game, which are planned, and which will certainly not make an appearance?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I'll give a review of the game tomorrow or the day after, but here's all the bugs I've found that appear similar to the Southern Barracks that Methusalem mentions.

The ones I found are located at:

-the chest in the Inn at your Capital.

- Choosing Amagal with you chief diplomat.

-Talking to the Elf Chiefs wife.

-The cleric in the town south-west of f the Capital....this happened after fighting Gray there.

-All doors within the southern ruined settlement.

-When you are rescuing the scouts in the mine, finding out the bridge has broken.

-When talking to the clerk at the Belgum capital Inn.

2 other Bugs I found.

When returning after defeating the main camp of bandits, after taking the southern path the scene and Battle with the Bandit scouts/guards happens again, even though I had already defeated them.

When I'm fighting Lace, she is not taking any damage.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
@Woider  I don't have a list of all fetishes to hand, but I'll give it a try xD

Currently in the game are blowjobs, normal sex, and sex with an earth spirit (Screenshot above).

Stuff that is not in the game yet: A lot of different monstergirls, maids, nuns, orgies, rape, tentacles, lesbians, anal, double penetration, mind control, sexual training. 

Stuff that will won't be in the game: Scat, gore.

I propable forgot a bunch of things, so feel free to ask about anything you feel missing ^^

@Number13 I haven't gotten much feedback yet, so I appreciate your help to improve the game <3

Lace intentionally takes no damage, as she is in a magical armor which will require something special to break through. The armor is supposed to disappear from the battler, leaving her mostly exposed =) Sadly, I don't have the pictures for the event yet :/ But I guess I should have mentioned it in the fight. Will be changed! =)

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Haven't yet downloaded the update, so I'm not sure if you fixed these errors.

After defeating the Ice Spirit, I took the western exit and the game suffered the dreaded error.

Talked to one of the guards that let you into the mine after defeating the Ice spirit and suffered the error.

The game is interesting in my opinion with lots of content for virtually a demo version, keeping you around to try and experience all the content.

It'll be interesting to see what area are unlocked further in the future.

I like the art styles for the sex scenes as well, although maybe some changes for different parts of the scenes could be good.

Just to ask, how many are in the demo? I found the starting one, the head maid one, the earth spirit one and the base commander one.

It might be a good idea to have a journal in your items to look up as well. It would make it much easier to remember what quests you currently have if they are located in the journal.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Thanks for your comment :) The west exit was not fixed yet but will be in the next update now =)

The game will have a lot of sex scenes with many different girls, therefore I decided to have my artist spend the time on many different scenes rather then having to work on multiple pictures for the same scenes. But I might throw in some special love to the main characters ^^

You found all the 4 sex scenes currently in the game. I have a few more CGs, but the scenes aren't done yet.

The game used to have a quest log, but I had to remove it when I changed to the new RPG Maker version. I'll definitly put one in again soon.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The game finally has a questlog again! Thanks to the plugin from Gameus you can keep track of all the quest you were given now.

That makes me happy. It does get annoying in Sandbox RPG's where there is no questlog for one to use, which makes it easy t forget some quests.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I have just gotten to (I think) the end of main story, and I am still grinding at 6 hrs of gameplay. This is going to be awesome in my estimation. I am hoping for more action with some of the women - something to look forward to. 

PS - is the More the Merrier achievable yet? I have 8 party members, but still says I need more - guess I am still missing an unlockable character or two?

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
6 hours of playtime? Nice job ^^ More action with women is planned, don't worry :D Each of the main girls will get at least 3 scenes with CGs and a lot of CGs for other girls and monstergirls.

The group quest is achievable. You can currently get 11 of the 12 party members, since Kayelinth is not available, and you need to have at least 10 in your group for the quest. If you're having trouble finding them, you can send me a list of your party member and I'll tell you where you can find the rest. 

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
OK - I'm up to 11 party members. I wonder - if I leave Amaval do I lose the ability to explore the mine? That mine is a bit intimidating. First run through I got stuck as Tsukabe wouldn't let me leave, but the car was in a place I couldn't get it to move from (by the transmuters)...

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
New version uploaded!

- 2 new areas in Begus with 1 new dungeon

- Several bugs fixed, including a game breaker in the secret mines of Amagal

- Monster essence can now be used to make a slimegirl for a sex scene

- New skill for Elly

- The Firespirit got a visual overhaul:

Thanks to TKZ Productions for several cutsom made charsets. You can visit them at http://thekmanzproductions.weebly.com/

Downloadlink:

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
The game looks cool, but Ryoko looks too much like a rebellious male/male thug teenager, lol. But the designs of the characters are pretty much great. Gonna try this game out now.

[Edit 1] Apparently, I can't leave the tent (Starting Zone) without getting an error... I'm missing "HitSpecial1.png"... It says "Failed to load: img/animations/HitSpecial1.png", I have no idea why I'm missing the file...

[Edit 2] I'm probably missing "Fire1", "Fire3", and "Fire4", as well as "Darkness1", "Darkness2", "Lights2", "Lights3",  "Lights4", "Thunder1", "Thunder3", "Thunder4", "Recovery1" and "Recovery2", because I only have the following; "Claw", "Darkness3", "Darkness4", "Thunder2", "Recovery3", "Recovery4", "Fire2", "Hit1", "Slash", "Stick" and "Mist". So I'm possibly missing quite  a few of them, unless it's supposed to be like that.

[Edit 3] Oh and btw, "Dragonic" is supposed to be spelled "Draconic". I mean, I get why you thought it was "Dragonic", but it isn't.

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
[Edit 3] Oh and btw, "Dragonic" is supposed to be spelled "Draconic". I mean, I get why you thought it was "Dragonic", but it isn't.

ive seen it both ways i dont think either is wrong per say

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
I used an option in the programm to "exclude unused files". I guess that didn't work out as well as I thought :D I uploaded a new version with all files.

Ryoko is quite a strong character, so your opinion on her look might not be completely wrong ^^

MisterSnowman

Apr 14, 2016
So just started playing this and one of the first things I noticed was that there is a small problem with the very first quest. It keeps giving the experience reward every time you enter the training cave, if you do it right after completing the quest. 

A similar occurrence happens in the quest Coronation when talking with the ministers again after completing it. 

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Am I the only one that sees this? On completing the lever challenge and getting to the chests in back, trying to unlock the middle one (red one) it bombs out looking for "chest.ogg". There are two chest sounds - chest1 and chest2. No chest by itself...

BTW - really enjoying this game. Good gameplay and lovely maps. Hopefully will have more ways to play with my followers?

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
No, everyone should have the same problem >.< chest.ogg was the old sound file, which changed to chest1. This chest must have missed my changes.

Glad you enjoy the game. That's the most important part =)

Each female partymember will get unique character quests and at least 3 CG pictures, if that's what you mean by playing with them :D

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
ach female partymember will get unique character quests and at least 3 CG pictures, if that's what you mean by playing with them :D

Oh - and the maids as well? I love the idea of the playground associated with the royal chambers... o_O

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
New game version available!

- 3 new CG pictures

- The present item "Meat" can now be bought at the abandoned farm.

- The present item "Golden Cross" can now be bought at the magic store in the capital of Begus.

- The south dungeon in central now needs Sandra to open a door before you can go to the third floor.

- You can find special books at various places now, which will increase Chiyos "Magic Knowledge". The value has no effect yet, though.

- The ghost Shey now appears in your castle, after released from her dungeon.

- Kayelinth is now obtainable, if you feed the little baby dragon some vegetables.

- New scene for Ryoko, if you have enough relationship and a certain amound of her "need for order" value.

- New character quest for Sandra in the swamps past the abandoned farm. For this you'll need to go to the new "wooden house" map, shown in the screenshot below.

Screen%2013_zps4ksx6fk5.png