[RPG] Renryuu: Ascension

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
I am guessing which recipe that I still not obtained... a kind of fun : )
View attachment 14598
Are you perhaps missing the recipe for the Widowmaker? It's a legendary gun recipe obtained in the fire raid in the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage.

Silencer

May 29, 2020
Are you perhaps missing the recipe for the Widowmaker? It's a legendary gun recipe obtained in the fire raid in the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage.
Nope, I have already get that recipe in the Spire of Courage. Also, I have checked the item listed in the walkthrough ... I still have no idea that which recipe still missing. But anyway, thanks for your remind :) Looking for the next update, cheer!

Silencer

May 29, 2020

I forgot I have opened the "item.json" file to look around and make myself a checklist of every item that I got from the game. You can look at this and point out something that I may missed.
Capture.JPG

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update%2020.11.09.png

Content:

- After helping the tribe elves at Orchel, you can now get a new event with Rina and Rena. The event requires that you have all party members.

- After around 10 years of development, I figured it'd be time to change the title screen music. :D

- Fixed the bugged fight against Radaghast. The transformation should now always happen as intended.

- Changed the end of the "Open your eyes" quest, so that the quest will finish even when you advance the main story before going back to the Fision Tower to finish the quest.

- I added the item "Riddle Key". This key can be used to skip riddles in some dungeons, but it's consumed in the process. I hope this helps people that get stuck, but since the item is limited, it should still give people a reason to try the riddles first, instead of skipping immediately.
These keys are currently limited to 4, and can be found at South Dungeon in Central, Manastyr in Amagal, Dhranholl mine in Begus, and the Newkungu dungeon in Dorgania.

- Skillstones are now all used at once, and show a message which explains that the skillpoints are shared between all party members.

- A cheat option for skillstones was added to the book in your bedroom.

- I changed the app icon for the mobile version. The new version shows an image of Mirel. The old icon was simply Ryen's face.

- The walkthrough was updated and is now included in the zip files of the full versions, apart from the android version.

As the game was suspended from Patreon, I migrated over to SubscribeStar and added the link https://subscribestar.adult/naughty-netherpunch to the main menu screen. Contrary to patreon, the pledges are not flexible but limited to existing tiers. I made a $5, $10 and $25 tier for now, but I'm not certain about rewards for it yet. I'd appreciate feedback on the matter, to make sure I can repay my supporters a bit. :)

I'm also aiming to get on steam within the next few month.

Downloads:
Hi-Drive: https://www.hidrive.strato.com/share/ijp41t-our
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#F!CpQXwBDS!wwZlWRrPWoGzZX5h0-MlRQ

-----------

I decided to make the Christmas "gift" a group CG wallpaper this year, and made a poll to decide what kind of image it shall be. Please keep in mind that it's for a wallpaper, not an in-game CG for a scene.

POLL: https://linkto.run/p/BVC54V5H

Christmas%20wallpaper%20poll%20small%20png.png

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
I forgot I have opened the "item.json" file to look around and make myself a checklist of every item that I got from the game. You can look at this and point out something that I may missed.
View attachment 14801
After re-checking, I thing I found what you're missing. The recipe "Improved Gun Recipe" is in the database but may have never been used, so no player can actually get it yet.

KingMelon

Sep 27, 2015
Just wanted to say, I love this game a lot and if it comes to steam I will buy it (assuming its at a reasonable price of course... as much as I like it I won't spend 100$ on it :p).
I probably would have supported more but I have a firm hate of subscriptions

Reactions: RyenSaotome

Silencer

May 29, 2020
After re-checking, I thing I found what you're missing. The recipe "Improved Gun Recipe" is in the database but may have never been used, so no player can actually get it yet.
Hey Saotome, I think you may forget something.

First, ID 105 still exists, and essential for players to upgrade simple gun to gold gun for Elly.
I have played this game over and then restart again and again for almost 8 times in my 8 yrs old trash MacBook Pro.
(Sadly this game have broken my only 4 GB RAM MacBook...crap)
Last month since I have brought my new PC. I still found item id 105 in-game (version 20.10.14)
Capture 2.JPG

And here is the walkthrough 20.11.09
I think you may correct this in the next walkthrough unless you are pretty sure that recipe will be removed in future.
Capture 4.JPG

I am not sure if you messed up with those two removed items.
Yeah, I am sure id 106 and id 107 have been removed, can't seem both in game.
InkedCapture_LI.jpg

Here is my Item id checklist (refer to version 20.10.14):
"item id.txt"

I have been downloaded ver. 20.11.09 :) Cheer!

Attachments

• Capture 4.JPG
    Capture 4.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture 2.JPG
    Capture 2.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 2
  • InkedCapture_LI.jpg
    InkedCapture_LI.jpg
    726.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Item id.txt
    9 KB · Views: 0
  • Item id.txt
    9 KB · Views: 0

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update%2020.11.30.png

Update 20.11.30 changes:

New event for Elly, which starts at the sleeping chambers when her previous events are done. Also requires the events with the Queen of Begus to the point where she is ready to sleep with you. [You don't need to sleep with the Queen to unlock Elly's event.]
After the events with Elly and Adrianna, talk with Elly again at the sleeping chambers for a new dialog and CG scene. Talk with her again afterwards for another new dialog.
The CG scene requires a relationship of 100 or more between Ryen and Elly.

Downloads:

Silencer

May 29, 2020
I think there is only one slime girl that made me so mad as I couldn't capture her as far as I playing this game...:allears::D
This one from the dungeon in Bitterroot Farm.
The only one that I cannot capture her even I knew it is a part of a mission.:p
Capture.JPG

Reactions: TeMpEsT

TT2110

Sep 1, 2019
Hi boss @RyenSaotome ,

about the wallpaper, I think its better when you doing a wallpaper for phones, bc there are more human have a phone then a computer, dont know the nr, but i guessed that over 1 billion ppl have a phone world wide, bc im doing mostly my think on my smartphone now, like gaming, reading etcetc and the most doing it too.
So who prefer a wallpaper for phone over computer PLS give a call here !!!

Silencer

May 29, 2020
Tips for the players who don't want to use any RPG Save Editor for the money issue:

1. Craft around 20-40 Soul lamps. (!! Some locations are entered once only !!)
40 Soul lamps are guarantee enough lamps to capture monsters for every location.
2. Capture all the monster girls as possible.
3. Collect the essences, product or by-product from 3 different farms every time.
4. Sold the item to any store as 200 pcs per time (Faster than the rate of income received from the accountant in your castle or collected from the gold mine)

Silencer

May 29, 2020
Is there a way to fiddle with the game code so every root ends with the pregnancy if possible? Cause all that really ends up happening is repeating scenes until it procs which is extremely annoying for no reason.
I know what you are talking about, but I afraid that the coding of pregnancy mechanism for each character may be slightly different from each other.

For example, in Ver. 20.11.09, the elf twin sisters' pregnancy mechanism is sure 100% first time with a positive result.

Also, in Ver. 20.08.10, almost the pregnancy mechanism of the Orchel refugees as 100% first time with a positive result.

However, for most of the characters with pregnancy mechanism before Ver. 20.08.10,
pretty sure that there is a "Random" element inside the pregnancy mechanism,
they will not be lucky as 100% for the first time.:catstare:

For my experience, a character who in the Hell level of Spiral Tower,
it took me to repeat the scenes over 35+ times in the CG room to get a positive result.:eyepop:

Thus, I doubt the possibility of modifying the game code to get absolute 100% positive pregnancy mechanism in-game.
Since you are not the game dev, a high chance of broke the game if you try to do that.:D
Second, what is the point of making a 100% positive pregnancy mechanism? It may sound boring.o_O

Silencer

May 29, 2020
Or suggests that there has a difficulty setting of the pregnancy mechanism in the option penal shown as below?:smuggo:

Difficulty setting of the pregnancy mechanism:

"Easy" -- "100% abs. pos. result."
"Normal" -- "50% pos. result."
"Hard" -- "10% / 25% pos. result."
"Hell" -- "5% pos. result."

Imao:D:D:D:D:p

Silencer

May 29, 2020
Also, if the existing pregnancy mechanism integrated into a 100% positive pregnancy mechanism,
what is the point to make the elf maid (the garden one) ask the MC if she took a fertility potion or infertility potion before the H-scene??:allears:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Where do you find all the spirits for the sidequest luminous torch?
There is an event with a little thief girl at Parverhill. At the end of her events, you go through a portal and meet the spirit. When you already had the event, you can only get back by using the Teleportstone Amagal.

TT2110

Sep 1, 2019
Where do you find all the spirits for the sidequest luminous torch?
1. Earthspirit, found in ebron forest (east of ebron)
2. Firespirit, found in south dungeon
& 3. Magicspirit, like Ryen saying, can teleport to her with Scroll to Amagal (under Menu->Item->Import Item

TT2110

Sep 1, 2019
I just changing my phone, so start the game anew and found some "bug" or what can do better in the walkthrough :

- about pregrancy, some of the girls are hard to get preggo, after over 10x replay the scene, for me such girls are black sorcerer, naomi the blue fox and 2-3 more, well im done with every girl, so i dont need the pill 100% preg anymore

- Neya the fruit vampire, in the walkthrough only said she can be found at the east stair, but no LOCATION !!! its the capital

- Spire

Silencer

May 29, 2020
I just changing my phone, so start the game anew and found some "bug" or what can do better in the walkthrough :

- about pregrancy, some of the girls are hard to get preggo, after over 10x replay the scene, for me such girls are black sorcerer, naomi the blue fox and 2-3 more, well im done with every girl, so i dont need the pill 100% preg anymore

- Neya the fruit vampire, in the walkthrough only said she can be found at the east stair, but no LOCATION !!! its the capital

- Spire
TT2110, have you try the elf maid (garden one) without preg potion and still get preg? just curious:D

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
I can't wait for the time skip, going to have an army of descendants. It's going to be hilarious to see some scenes where the sheer prolific power of Ryen is commented on by his harem and others. On that note though, how is succession going to even work? Ryen is Dragonic, i forget if that means he lives for about 500 or 1000 years (pretty sure it was 500 for Elves and 1k for Dragonics) but either way, at some point he's going to pass on and i'd expect a shit storm of sibling rivalry to occur afterwards without some serious planning.
I'm surprised how often people worry about this matter. The succession is (probably) not going to matter in the game, since at least time wise, we won't get anywhere near Ryen's end.
Usually in such a system, the first born male child would be the next in line. Preferred from a wife, of course. Should the successions become a matter, or be adressed in the game in a dialog, I'll certainly put some more thought into it. :D

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Update%2020.12.24.png

Happy holidays! The Christmas update 20.12.24 is now available!

- As a Christmas present, you can find a NSFW wallpaper with all 9 main girls in the download folders in different sizes.

- Upgrade to the skilltree: Left/right arrows were replaced by the names of all characters, to allow to get to the page you want faster. Skilltree pages can now be saves, reset, and loaded.
- New event with Lace on her good path.
- Added events and a CG scene for the elf Maescia at the Bitterroot farm. (CG room replay option was not added yet, but you can talk with her again to replay the scene.)
- Added a small dialogue to Lili, after her squad reaches level 3, to prepare her future scene.
- Added water fairies to the dungeon in Siriveta, in the area where you find the Water Spirit. This allows to obtain water bottles and buckets outside of the Spire of Courage challenge floor.
- Added a 250,000 gold cap to the income from mines and taxes.
- Added a gold cheat into the book in your bedroom.
- Fixed a bug, where Elly would appear as Adrianna during the training of her last events.
- Fixed the group healing spell, which used the current HP instead of the max HP value by mistake.

Downloads:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
New%20CG%20room.png

Happy new year! The first public release of 2021 is now available!

Changes:
- Added a full body CG for Kurohime and Trey, and upgraded the full body CG for Nemelphia (the half-deer girl from the Spire)
- Upgrade to the CG room. You can now select groups in the bottom instead of toggling through mixed pages.
- Moriko, Mai, Ariana, Miyako, Chieko, Grime, Glyntris, Aleah and Lace now unlock their CGs and scenes for both routes on the CG room when the events of either path are advanced far enough.
- The pregnancy heart icon in the CG room now gives you the option to abort a pregnancy.
- The new item "Fertility Potion" gives a 100% chance to impregnate the next girl during a scene with internal cumshot. The effect can stack and is not used during scenes that have a 100% chance by default, for example main characters. The potion can currently be bought in the herbalist store in Aldlyn, but that is likely to get changed later.
- A present icon on the CG room page for the main characters now gives access to the Christmas specials, including a re-sized version of the 2020 Christmas wallpaper.

Downloads:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Version 21.02.09 is now available and contains the following changes:

Dungeon%20raid%20cards%20WIP%202.png

- A new event for the angel/demon mix Lili. [If you don't have her in your castle yet, check Pumumu in Begus.]
After Lili's previous events, you can now unlock a visit to the Amaranthe beach. The event requires that you have all 12 party members, and that you rented and visited the Amaranthe beach before.

- The ice/water raid in the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage is now open! It contains a completely new system and a bunch of new epic and legendary items.
I'd be very grateful for feedback on the new system, especially the balancing.

- The auto-save is disabled for raids, so make sure to save before making a run.

- In the ice/water raid, you have the chance to get a CG scene with Kalia or Firah from the raiders when you explore one of the three caves in the dungeon.

- The Blue Flower Crystal now removes burning debuffs, same as water bottles.

- The Red Flower Crystal now removes "frostbite" and "wet" debuffs.

- The walkthrough was updated to show the side characters in order of the new CG room pages.

Downloads:

If you like my work, feel free to check out my SubscribeStar page at https://subscribestar.adult/naughty-netherpunch :)