[RPG] Renryuu: Ascension

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
hmm Did i miss something in Manastyr, because i can't seem to find anything like Library in manastyr only throne room, prison and underground mining? quest says: Maybe someone in the libary of Manastyr can help you.
At the throne room, when you walk left and right to the prison or mining area, you can also enter other rooms in the hallway by going down into the notches. :)

JakelEst

Oct 3, 2016
At the throne room, when you walk left and right to the prison or mining area, you can also enter other rooms in the hallway by going down into the notches. :)

Thanke, but ye I thought that castle was weird because there was only prison and mining :)

Just to make sure i will ask another question, We can't open this yet in tower of ash right?
813635aa18338295a5d8bafb700bd969.png

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Dark%2BSorceress%2Bcensored.png

Changes:
- New map "The Drunken Cave" contains:
1. A rematch with Lace (you need to speak with Varea about Lace and her group in Manastyr, before Lace will appear in the dungeon).
2. Outside of the cave waits Maria for you, if you sealed or helped the Ice Spirit before, and starts an event where you'll meet the Spirit again.

- New map Millwater, in which you'll stumble across a murder scene and search for the murderer. - Several balancing changes in skills and character stats.

- New enemy type Water Fairy, Gazer, Ice Harpy and Minotaur.
- Changed Mary's face picture with expressions for her sex scene.
- Mary's and the Dark Sorceress scenes have been added to the CG selection screen.
- The paperwork still had a bug under certain circumstances. This should be fixed now.
- The Dark Sorceress at the Bitterroot farm has a new event with CG scene. It requires a Love Potion, so I added a hole with one at Millwater, for people who've already used all existing Love Potions.

Map%2BBegus%2Bnorth.png

General
news: All 5$+ patrons will now receive access to the game tester version. A game tester version is made, whenever an update or a part of it is done and is given to the game testers to check for bugs. Usually these version are given out one day previous to the release of an update.
I'm against holding back content in order to give patrons the update earlier than anyone else, but it feels fine in this case, since I'm waiting for my game testers to check for bugs before the release anyway.

Download the newest version at:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Dark Flames

Aug 27, 2016
I might sound dumb, but I have been trying to get the Wild Dispel Herb in the places that the mission indicates. I have fought so many times and the only thing that I get is only normal ones and logs

poiuygtyu

Mar 26, 2016
I might sound dumb, but I have been trying to get the Wild Dispel Herb in the places that the mission indicates. I have fought so many times and the only thing that I get is only normal ones and logs
If I remember correctly, you get the wild dispel herbs in the forest on the right side of the elven village.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
@Dark Flames
Wild dispel herbs are the sparkling plants you can find in the forest of Thremten or Ebron. You don't need to fight any enemies for it, instead you can simply pick it up from the ground. ;)

Screen%2050_zpsmku4tjvm.png

The new version is up and contains 2 new eventlines and a total of 10 new CGs for 3 different scenes.

- CGs added for Irinlia's sex scene and added her scene to the CG selection screen.
- A new event with Mirel, if you've met the Earthspirit and her comming of age ceremony done. (You'll need to talk twice with her, to trigger the new event)
- After the new event with Mirel, Flora will become available at the headmaid for a sex scene.
- New eventline starting at the Aldlyn city board, if you have build and seen the new police headquarter building (you can purchase it from the officer in charge at the police headquarter). These events include 2 text only scenes and a sex scene with CGs at the end. New maps for this event include a new dungeon with a short switch riddle and the thieves guild secret hideout.

- The walkthrough has been updated. Feel free to write me comments or mails to naughty-netherpunch@web.de, if you think something is still missing in the walkthrough.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Edit:
I uploaded a new game version 05.03.17 with the fix of the following bugs:
- Endless repetition of Flora’s sex scene, when replayed from the CG selection screen once. - Fix of Irinlia’s CG scene
- A problem with the update files, which caused a loading screen bug for people who only used update files in the last few uploads.
The new "update file only" zip also contains the fixed, so you can download this to fix the bugs as well.
Thanks to everyone who posted about the bugs, to help me find and solve them.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I have a real problem. I play on a Mac, and unfortunately the latest test version is Win only. Unfortunately, because I downloaded the zip and deleted the older version, then opened and found I had no Mac version. I saved the save folder, but now have np Mac version to upload it to. It was bad enough that I lost my saves a month ago (lost some 30 hours of gameplay) but now I have nothing at all BUT the latest saves. Will the game be Win only going forward? A shame - I've been playing this since last spring...anyone with the latest Mac version that could share? Or - better yet - the latest complete data and img folders? I'll be careful with the update patch from now on...

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
I was uploading a new version with bug fixes, that's why the mac version wasn't available for a few hours. Usually I leave the old version until the new one is up, but since it was bugged, I decided to delete it beforehand. The game will continue to have the mac version released, no need to worry. ;)

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Wouldn't you know I hit it during the hour it wasn't there - re-DL'ing...thanks!

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2051_zpswnnrycmn.png

The new version 17.03.17 is up!
Changes:
- You can now torture Lace after capturing her. Her Health and Mind value regenerates over time, so the entire process will take a while and requires you to leave and come back later several times.
- Lace scene can be replayed from the prison in a slightly different version or in the original version from the CG selection screen. The CG of the scene has a total of 7 different versions.
- Kayelinth' hunger and playlust now increase over time while she is in your group. Hunger causes a 50% stat debuff if too high and can be decreased with Vegetables or Meat. Playlust makes Kayelinth auto-attack in battle once it's too high and requires the new present item Toys to decrease it or a new event, which is available at the sleeping chamber after the new event together with Chiyo. (Toys can be bought at Havaria port and Whitestone citadel.)
- A new event with Kayelinth and Chiyo will start when entering Chiyo's room with playlust over 80 and Chiyo's first scene already seen. (Obviously you also need both as party member)
- After the event of both girls together, Chiyo's second CG scene will be available by talking with her in her room with 70+ relationship.
- The Sara + Kunoichi scene has received a CG. The scene can be replayed in the cellar of Sara's house, even if you've already seen it. Afterwards it becomes available in the CG selection screen as well.
- New movementsystem for unit inside of the warmap.

In an attempt to bring the community of this game closer together, I made a forum and discord server. The chat in the discord server should make bugreports and solving problems faster, while you can post lengthy suggestions or exchange your thoughts on the game in the forum.
[FORUM] - [DISCORD]

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Two little bugs sneaked into the recent update. Kayelinth doesn't speak to you anymore, under certain conditions, and Irinlia's CG replay scene was breaking the game. I made the changes on both maps to fix it, and uploaded the map data files. This way you can quickly fix the game without much to download. :) Simply add the Map040.json and Map213.json files into the www/data folder and replace the old files.

Bugfix: https://mega.nz/#!TxgFQSCT!c_shhA7FbfVVYR2mxoI5UTGCldZAl7i451v6UxX1lIQ

The new Tournament of fame started yesterday, where everyone can vote on their favorite character between two options. Like a normal tournament, the winner will move on and later fight against another winner.

Here you can see the first round for all groups:
Fav%20tournament%20tree_zpshj1ilvev.png

Given the huge amount of characters, the polls will go 2 days for one entire group during the first round.
For group 1 you can vote on:

Battle A - Irinlia vs Elly
Irinlia%20vs%20Elly_zpsfthtyjrk.png

In the first battle of the tournament, Irinlia, the succubus from Millwater, has to compete against our gunslinger Elly. Will the succubus be able to steal your hearts (and votes), or will Elly prove the power of a main heroine over a side character? You decide!

Battle B - Sandra vs Mirel
Sandra%20vs%20Mirel_zpskwwjrrgn.png

Stabbing on close range, or shooting arrows from a safe distance? Pragmatic or honorable? These two girls have a lot of differences, but which one managed to impress you more?

Battle C - Vampire vs Mira
Vampire%20vs%20Mira_zpst8w7c3ol.png

Good against evil. But no matter what they say, deep down we all know they don't really hate each other.

Battle D - Chiyo vs Kayelinth
Chiyo%20vs%20Kayelinth_zps51i2c3in.png

The battle of our youngsters. Despite Kayelinth's real age being far from that of a child, those two surely are the most "childish" characters we've in our group. But the important question is, which of them do you like more?

The voting takes place on my patreon page. You can find the group 1 polls here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tournament-of-1-8482565

Last edited:

FantasyFan

May 2, 2016
I can't seem to get the katyrx blade quest to trigger. Or at least making it. The quest also appears to be in both the incomplete and complete quests list.

EDIT: Figured out what I did wrong. I didn't realized you need to do alchemy for it.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
The police quest doesn't seem to be triggering. And I've upgraded everything.
There might have been files missing in one of the "update files only".zips. Try downloading the full version and tell me if that solved the problem.
Sorry for the trouble.

FantasyFan

May 2, 2016
There might have been files missing in one of the "update files only".zips. Try downloading the full version and tell me if that solved the problem.
Sorry for the trouble.
Figured out the problem. I didn't realize you had to talk to the police chief to upgrade the headquarters.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Warmap%20preview%20gif_zpseynebl6k.gif

The warmap system has received a complete rework and is now available in it's new shape.

- Move/Attack command is replaced by "Action", with which you can move within range or directly attack enemies within range.

- New visual of all stats and bonuses before you attack.

- Instead of the attacker making the damage before the enemy, the attacker now gains an attack bonus, but takes full damage from the enemy as well.

- Attacking a unit which isn't directly next to you will move your unit to it before attacking.

- Ranged units (Archers and mages) can't counterattack or be counterattacked. Also they can attack 1-2 tiles far, but can't move anymore after attacking. Their attacks can't go over impassable tiles or any units, to attack enemies behind.

- Attack animation are now visible when units fight.

- Turn over button was replaced by a turn over option on every unit you have.

- Visual of the unit counts in the bottom left corner and day value in the top center of the map have been removed.

- All forces are now small groups of units instead of boxes.

- Enemies now prioritise to attack units which they're strong against.

- Units can't attack more than once per turn.

- Balancing changes, all units have higher base defense values

- Changed the map around the tower slightly and the positioning of the enemies, in order to make things more open instead of clumped into single tiles.

- Several other bugs have been fixed. One of them was Grey appearing in Sandra's treasure dungeon events, even if he was already transformed

- I added a Yanfly plugin for the shop screen, so that you can see more details about items and compare it with all party members.

For comparison, here is what the previous system looked like:
Warmap%20old%20gif_zpslymbrmrj.gif

General news:
- Some people reported problems, which were possibly caused by files missing in one of the earlier "update files only". I recommend to download the full game version, to have a new start and be certain to have all files.
- Make sure to check out the "Tournament of fame" at my patreon page (https://www.patreon.com/naughtynetherpunch). We're currently in the fourth round of voting the favorite characters in 1on1 battles.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2052_zpsbsfjutgb.png

The new version is up and contains:
- New CG scene with Aleah. This scene will be different, depending on whether you freed her or put her into your dungeon.
- New event with two different CGs for Grey, if your previous choices with him included keeping him in your castle.
- The solutions for the Magic Test during the events with Chiyo have been added to the walkthrough.
- The RPG Maker MV now has the option to export games for Linux. I've uploaded the newest version, but expect it to be buggy or not to work for certain Linux versions. As I don't have a Linux system myself, I won't be able to provide tech support for this version.

--
Mediafire --
--
MEGA --

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Not sure if this happened recently or not (been doing a long, slow restart and am now getting to the end of current content) but I can't seem to be able to break Lace's armor with the Katryx blade equipped - acts the same as without it and she's still invincible. This is in the Drunken Cave...playing the build just released...I hope something didn't break in the last couple of builds...

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2053_zpsi8gvftnq.png

The new version is done and contains a lot of new maps and CGs!

- 13 Floors for the new map Spire of Courage [3 safe floors, 3 base fighting floors, 3 easy floors, 2 medium floors and 2 advanced floors].
- The easy floor ends with an event, that can lead to a CG scene when you win the fight and make the right choice afterwards.
- Medium floor introduces the Tigergirl patreons have voted on before. Her events aren't finished yet, she'll receive a CG scene later.
- Hard floor will bring back a good friend for a rematch, unless you haven't met her yet.
- Several new enemy battler CGs
- New skill "Dark Blade" for Ryen at level 15
- New skill Mana Burn for some enemies
- Balancing changes for element attacks and defense of friends and enemies
- New CG for the scene with Chiyo and Kayelinth playing in the river
- New recipes, items and steel equipment
- Replaced some normal soldiers with dwarves at and in the Drunken Cave

General notes:
- To help balancing the game, please let me know with what level and party you managed to clear the Spire of Courage or where enemies were too strong for you.
- I changed the system for the version number from day/month/year to year/month/day, so that the higher number will always be the newer version.
- At the time of this post, we're ~60$ short on the patreon goal to get a new monstergirl with CG into the game each month. Should you like the new monstergirls, you now know how to get more of them.
wink.png

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I can't really help wth the balancing as I did a power run to get back up to current content and my party is in the mid-20's. Must say - boss was fun. Now - a question. What are the triggers for the Chiyo/Kayelinth scene? I had Kay at 100 playlust and Chiyo still just asks if I am looking for her...Also - will we be able to capture any of these new battlers with a soul lantern? Some of them are hot...

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
When you enter the door to Chiyo's room, it first shows her naked scene when the relationship with her is 30 or higher. Entering the room afterwards, with Kayelinth Playlust over 80, starts the event at the river. The event only happens once, so if you already had it before the CG got added, you'll need to look at it in the CG selection screen. (no replay for the scene at the moment)

It'll definitely be possible to catch more monstergirls in the future, and none of them are save from it. =)

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2054_zpsr570de9j.png

The new version is ready! Beside a new scene for the maid Vivian, most time went into the changed for the warmap. It's not done yet, but the current version should be enough to give an idea to where things are going. Please let me know, when you find any bugs, and what you think of the changes.

General changes include:
- Spire on Courage added to the Begus south map item
- Ryen can obtain his new level 15 skill now by sleeping in his bed, when you play in a savegame where he was already 15 or higher when the skill was added.
- Higher m.atk for Chiyo
- Fixed the bug, which gave you steel instead of coal from mining coal inside of the Spire of Courage
- Fixed a buggy demon in the Spire of Courage
- Added a CG scene with Vivian to the headmaids girl selecion screen
- The music on all maps was changed to the same volume

Warmap changes include:
- Completely new map in between battles
- All unit can change class now (but require the necessary resources for it)
- You can heal and train new troops for each unit
- The first farm can produce Wheat, Hops, Pigs or Horses
- The storage can be upgraded from 20 to 50 resources max
- Watchtower can be build directly on the new map. A lot of buildings will follow, which will eventually replace the old "choice tree" of Sir Edward in your throne room for constructions
- Special events marked with an "!" symbol give short dialogs on the new warmap. For example, having helped Val's mercenarys before will give you a dialog at the blue villa on the new warmap, which gives you a few new recruits
- Constructions take several turns to complete, but are instant while no battle is active.
- Battles show you the win/loss condition at the start now, and a "victory" or "defeat" image at the end. Winning and losing will make you gain/lose supplies
- If your supplies drop below zero, they'll stay at zero but the moral of your troops goes down.

Bugs I'm aware of:
- Problem with unintended change of looking direction of enemy units when they're marked as in your attack range
- The AP counter sometimes doesn't refresh after the turn ends. The unit has the correct amount of AP, but the display is not updating until you move the unit again.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
FireS%20rework_zpsbnur0oyt.png

The new update is done and contains:
- A new scene with the fire spirit in the south dungeon in Central.
- 3 new quests from Flaire at the thieves guild below Thremten. The third quest has 5 different ways to solve the problem, 4 of these are optional and hidden if you haven’t met the necessary person for it yet.
- Some small balancing changes.
- Dialogs from the last update were spellchecked and corrected now.

General news:
Tomorrow, Tuesday 16. May 2017, the grand final of the Tournament of Fame will beginn at www.patreon.com/naughtynetherpunch
Only Tsubaki, Vampire and Kurohime are left! Everyone will have only one vote, so the choice won’t be easy, but the last girl standing after this poll will be the winner of the entire Tournament!

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I started playing this game again and I have to say it's good. Last time I played you only had 4 CG so it's good to see how the game is now.

I'm looking forward to more threesome scenes. The Mira and Vamp one was good but I'm looking forward to more.

Will we see any quests for Brad soon? He is the teammate that has the least amount of content. Or are you planning on leaving him for after Dorgenia is unlocked?

Will any invaders from outside the map shown in the game appear.....like pirates from across the sea to the south or tribesmen attacking Bergus from their east.

Going to admit the Warmap was the part I enjoyed the least, mostly because I'm not as interested in this section. Will this part be compulsory?

Are there any female dwarfs, or is that an all male race?

Anything else you want an opinion about?

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Well, I started playing this game again and I have to say it's good. Last time I played you only had 4 CG so it's good to see how the game is now.
I'm looking forward to more threesome scenes. The Mira and Vamp one was good but I'm looking forward to more.
Will we see any quests for Brad soon? He is the teammate that has the least amount of content. Or are you planning on leaving him for after Dorgenia is unlocked?
Will any invaders from outside the map shown in the game appear.....like pirates from across the sea to the south or tribesmen attacking Bergus from their east.
Going to admit the Warmap was the part I enjoyed the least, mostly because I'm not as interested in this section. Will this part be compulsory?
Are there any female dwarfs, or is that an all male race?
Anything else you want an opinion about?
- There will be a scene with 3 girls in the next update. :) A threesome is currently not in the works, but there will be quite a few more in the future.
- He'll definitely get more events in Dorgania, but I was also going to improve his brawl system and add new fights, as well as adding normal quests in Central for him. He's just not a high priority, so it'll take a while for his events.
- Attacks from the outside are possible, but I'll concentrate on attacks from factions on the worldmap for now.
- Did the update on the warmap improve your opinion on it, or does it still seem uninteresting to you? For the majority of the game, it'll be a completely optional feature. There is a chance for mandatory battles in the story later, but I haven't decided on that yet.
- Currently there are only male dwarves in the game, since I only have the art for them, but the race has females as well.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
-
- Did the update on the warmap improve your opinion on it, or does it still seem uninteresting to you? For the majority of the game, it'll be a completely optional feature. There is a chance for mandatory battles in the story later, but I haven't decided on that yet.

I never played the original warmap, so my opinion is only for the updated one. The type of gameplay is just not as interesting for me, although this is my personal opinion.

RyenSaotome

Mar 6, 2016
Screen%2055_zpsxhxcc4xk.png

The version 17.05.29 is online and contains:
- New mummy girl enemies in the Dhranholl mine.
- New event with Grey, Elly and the Dark Sorceress. Starts with Grey at the sleeping chambers, after you’ve done the previous events for the three girls.
- The dialog of Sir Edward was changed. Most building options are now on the country overview map. For his quest, you need to use the "Talk" choices with him, which will disappear once the quest is done.
- New battle on the warmap.
- Laboratory can now switch between normal and warmap researches.
- New buildings and changes on the warmap.
- Negative production now uses resources from the storage and shuts off production when not enough resources are available.
- Buildings constructed on the overview map also appear on the worldmap, but have no interaction on the worldmap.
- The first battle on the warmap will now only be available when you’re told about it by the general, who doesn’t appear until you’ve freed Vampire.

Known issues:
- Warmap is still not done. A lot of resources don’t have a use and the balancing is probably off.
- New events aren’t spellchecked yet.

Download the newest version at
:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --